PDA

View Full Version : ESPN trying to cover up Lebron's mom & Delonte West issue

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 06:04 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5879168 @ 37 seconds
it's crazy how biased they are to cover up Lebron's Image, yet when Kobe had a trial they talked about it 24/7, when Tiger Woods had his personal dilemmas it was always a topic, and even the steroids list was always talked about ..yet Lebron's personal image can't be tarnished in any way

D Roses Bulls
12-04-2010, 06:08 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5879168 @ 37 seconds
it's crazy how biased they are to cover up Lebron's Image, yet when Kobe had a trial they talked about it 24/7, when Tiger Woods had his personal dilemmas it was always a topic, and even the steroids list was always talked about ..yet Lebron's personal image can't be tarnished in any way

they do try and cover for him all the time. that writers article was pulled from ESPN when Lebron had the Bday party in Vegas cause it projected him in a bad light. I think it was scott vanderpelt, whatever his last name is who said it off camera that ESPN was covering for him. Just like they do brett favre and that whole cell phone incident which ESPN and most of psd tried to say it wasnt true for weeks cause it came from I believe tmz or thedirty.com and it ended up being true. we all know ESPN is in the business to protect lebron and favre.

John Walls Era
12-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Probably because kids could be watching.. i dunno. If they could find evidence that this is true, I'm sure they would post an article about it. The Lebron as a villain angle is media gold, they won't hide stuff like that.

Hustlenomics
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Probably because kids could be watching.. i dunno. If they could find evidence that this is true, I'm sure they would post an article about it. The Lebron as a villain angle is media gold, they won't hide stuff like that.

is that why they always praise him and show all of his highlights 24/7 since he entered the league? I never seen them try and attack Lebron

D Roses Bulls
12-04-2010, 06:11 PM

well they did hide it. the article that was pulled on lebrons bday party in vegas cause it projected him in a bad light. every basketball player in the NBA, a lot of retired NBA players and stuff know it to be true about delonte west and lebrons mom. ESPN just doesnt wanna investigate it because they protect lebron.

D Roses Bulls
12-04-2010, 06:11 PM
is that why they always praise him and show all of his highlights 24/7 since he entered the league? I never seen them try and attack Lebron

x2

ink
12-04-2010, 06:17 PM
This isn't sports related, and we've had dozens of these threads already. It's old news that only got covered by trash sites. Besides the examples you gave of other athletes' personal lives involved them directly. Unless there's something we don't know, this didn't involve Lebron at all. It was between two other consenting adults (that is, if it even happened). Let's talk about sport.