PDA

View Full Version : LeBron's Return To Cleveland (and all things related)

mzgrizz
12-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Watching this game is painful for even a Grizzlies fan. LBJ is dominating the game now, after seeming to hold back a little in the 1st. He is absolutely punishing the city and its fans after already breaking their hearts .
I don't think I can watch anymore. So sorry, Cavs fans.

Raph12
12-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Maybe he'll drop 50 on them lol...

bigsams50
12-02-2010, 11:19 PM
I like the part where he did his signature chalk pregame ritual :)

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Can we have OJ Mayo please?

Hustlenomics
12-02-2010, 11:20 PM
yea that sucked that they can't even compete now after wanting to beat him so bad lol

Joshtd1
12-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Well not surprising..they had Joey Graham and Jamario Moon guarding him.

Tonight was the LBJ show though

DoMeFavors
12-02-2010, 11:22 PM
After this waste of a night I hope this is the last time Cleveland Cavaliers are on National TV. They dont belong there.
This night was killed when Cav players sat there while getting destroyed by a guy that left them because they werent good and joked with him. Cavaliers should be booed not LeBron.

mzgrizz
12-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Can we have OJ Mayo please?

No and that's SLIGHTLY off topic!

Bullsfan22
12-02-2010, 11:24 PM
I don't I'm a Bulls fan post mj era. I know mj didn't leave like lebron but I know wht it feels like to have a team full of role players.

HoopsDrive
12-02-2010, 11:24 PM
I'm very content about this. Keep on booing while LeBron keeps on demolishing your team.

drobe86
12-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Now Cavs fans and LBJ naysayers can shut the hell up. You asked for this and bron dropped a cool 40 8 and 5 on these guys...

Raps08-09 Champ
12-02-2010, 11:28 PM
I don't feel bad.

They are booing and are getting demolished for it.

sportsplayer7
12-02-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't feel bad.

They are booing and are getting demolished for it.

agreed ^_^

tjlipford
12-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Now Cavs fans and LBJ naysayers can shut the hell up. You asked for this and bron dropped a cool 40 8 and 5 on these guys...

Its funny that people come at the fans. What as fans are we supposed to do? The Cavs players came out and played like *****es simple as that. Of course we are going to boo, but players played like straight *****es. They gave up in the 2nd quarter. I expected more effort, because I knew we wouldnt win, but this **** looks like a JV vs. Varsity team.

Crackadalic
12-02-2010, 11:41 PM
They should trade all the players not needed for draft picks and tank to get harrison barnes or kyrie irving there not helping themselves by trying to make the playoffs

beasted86
12-02-2010, 11:43 PM
I expected more energy out of the Cavs players.

They didn't feed off the crowd's energy at all.

mzgrizz
12-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Well, Pau Gasol is still booed here in Memphis and it's been 3 years. It's harder for small market teams to make up for the loss of a star player. I'm not a Cavs fan ,per se, and Cavs beat my Grizz this season, but then Grizz beat the Heat; don't really have a dog in this hunt, but I still feel BAD for Cleveland.

drobe86
12-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Its funny that people come at the fans. What as fans are we supposed to do? The Cavs players came out and played like *****es simple as that. Of course we are going to boo, but players played like straight *****es. They gave up in the 2nd quarter. I expected more effort, because I knew we wouldnt win, but this **** looks like a JV vs. Varsity team.

People come at the fans because yall brought this on yourselves. Grow up, get over it and move on. James left as a free agent, and your coming up with signs, and booing the man. Quitness, The Lyin King, and all the bs sideshow crap that cle fans came up with. I would have let James play 40 minutes this game. He coulda got to 60 and had the triple double to go with it.

ManRam
12-02-2010, 11:46 PM
It does suck. Cleveland is a tortured city. I can't envision the cavs returning to contending for anything anytime soon. Its amazing how muchone person meant to not just a team but a whole city. Its just insane.

G toot be tough for them. Booing lebron, sadly, is probably going to be the highlight of their season.

LavelC
12-02-2010, 11:48 PM

I think you ment to say this is JV vs. Varsity team

LavelC
12-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Well, Pau Gasol is still booed here in Memphis and it's been 3 years. It's harder for small market teams to make up for the loss of a star player. I'm not a Cavs fan ,per se, and Cavs beat my Grizz this season, but then Grizz beat the Heat; don't really have a dog in this hunt, but I still feel BAD for Cleveland.

y would you guys boo pau gasol, he got traded.

Geargo Wallace
12-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I don`t feel bad for them at all. They are gonna have to get used to LeBron ******** on them all of the time though.

MrfadeawayJB
12-02-2010, 11:54 PM

Pau was traded, but kind of forced his hand by not playing hard every night and by expressing his displeasure with the franchise...not to mention being a "soft" player in a rough blue collar city like memphis is not going to cut it

Slimsim
12-02-2010, 11:54 PM
As a Knicks fan i feel sorry for no one

mzgrizz
12-02-2010, 11:55 PM

Because he had asked for a trade earlier in that season; didn't play for us in the beginning of that season because he had broken his foot playing for Spain in the summer and when he returned to the Grizz, he played like Pauletta. Guess that's why.

ElFuturoDeESPN
12-02-2010, 11:58 PM

As a Blazers fan, with our luck, I feel the exact same way.

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Lyin' king was pretty good
tho

nykcliffy87
12-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I don't...the cavs been flexing their muscle of a few years acting like they were the best team in the nba..I remember their fans use to dump on the Knicks and bulls roster cuz they were linked to lebron..now its fun to watch how the mighty have fallen...but I give the cavs fans credit cuz they actually show up on tyme and still support

Problemchild
12-03-2010, 12:03 AM
KNICK fan here was just watching the game in general & dead serious not one of those players with the exception of BG is worth keeping they need some scoring atleast. thats was disgusting i felt like i was watching the knicks of last 2 years!
(good point though NYKCLIFFY87)

Ragun
12-03-2010, 12:04 AM
i feel bad for cavs fan...at least you got 2 first round picks out of it and still a decent team.

raps got joey graham for vince carter? and we were **** the next year.

but losing lebron is obviously bigger than losing carter but cavs fans, we feel your pain.

Problemchild
12-03-2010, 12:06 AM
The nba players are too friendly now though in the third when he was styling & profiling like walt clyde would say. He shoulda got put on his *** atleast one time.

Problemchild
12-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Thats my last post on the Cavs (feel sorry for you guys) & Lachick though ! F#$% him, the heat,the owner, pat riley, d wade, chris b*#$ & everything non knick related in the nba. i'm back on my KNICK flow right now

nykcliffy87
12-03-2010, 12:12 AM
This was the 1st cav game I watched this year..crazy they were losing by like 40...but I noticed the cavs don't dance anymore...wat happened to the posing for imaginary pics...I hope thats the last tyme we see the cavs on national tv

bbblack40
12-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Look the feeling bad for clev. is getting old. get over it he plays with the heat. i expect this from children but most of the fans that are all mad are adults grow up its just sports. its not war, its not murder, rape, or deadly disease its sports so just stop it.

Sixerlover
12-03-2010, 12:18 AM
My team has 5 wins 20 games into the season. I can't afford to be sad for any team but mine :(

Yorklanes
12-03-2010, 12:21 AM

why would u boo pau ?

Dade County
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
as a knicks fan i feel sorry for no one

lmao !!!

Millsy
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Chin up Cavs fans, you guys are the 8th seed in the East as it stands right now, how bad is the East this year lol

Sixerlover
12-03-2010, 12:25 AM
why would u boo pau ?

I understand Pau boo's just as much as LeBron boos. LeBron played and left Cleveland once his contract was over. Pau gave up on the Memphis team mid season and demanded a trade

Yorklanes
12-03-2010, 12:25 AM
i feel bad for cavs fan...at least you got 2 first round picks out of it and still a decent team.

raps got joey graham for vince carter? and we were **** the next year.

but losing lebron is obviously bigger than losing carter but cavs fans, we feel your pain.

actually u got some bums by the name of williams and a draft pick, which u selected graham with. its not their fault u rather have graham then granger.

tjlipford
12-03-2010, 12:28 AM
I expected more energy out of the Cavs players.

They didn't feed off the crowd's energy at all.

At all. This was a bad game. In front of the whole world, they played like *****es. No energy.

mttwlsn16
12-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Best part of the night-
Akron Hates You
LMAO tooooo funny

mttwlsn16
12-03-2010, 12:38 AM
My team has 5 wins 20 games into the season. I can't afford to be sad for any team but mine :(

better than my clippers :facepalm:
but blake has made them worth watching...kids a stud

Agar81
12-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Even though I was rooting for the Cavs we know one man will be crying himself to sleep tonight :rolleyes: gilbert

tjlipford
12-03-2010, 12:45 AM
To the OP, dont feel bad for the Cavs fans. The Cavaliers played terrible. Did not represent the city at all. Those players are too friendly and just dont get it.

They got that *** kicked in front of the world, and they didnt play with no heart.

Pack_Attack6
12-03-2010, 12:52 AM
watching lebron tear up that gym tonight had to be brutal for cavs fans. After he's whooping that ***** in the 3rd qtr i think the boos should have stopped though.. looked real dumb getting beat on and still booing.. doing the chalk toss was funny as well. some of those shots LBJ hit tonight were just nuts. hopefully the heat build off this and play this good every night.

RenegadeRiot36
12-03-2010, 12:53 AM
If ben wallace was still on this team, there was no way the cavs would play this friendly tonight. He would be the one to start throwing elbows and setting the mindset on how to treat this game. One problem with the cavs is that the only person with any attitude is gibson, who still is lebrons friend. The rest of them seemed like they couldnt care less.

tjlipford
12-03-2010, 12:55 AM
If ben wallace was still on this team, there was no way the cavs would play this friendly tonight. He would be the one to start throwing elbows and setting the mindset on how to treat this game. One problem with the cavs is that the only person with any attitude is gibson, who still is lebrons friend. The rest of them seemed like they couldnt care less.

This team proved to the world tonight that they dont have any heart. I mean seriously, I didnt think we would win, but I also didnt think that they would play with no heart in front of the world.

P-O-Z
12-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Damm so now you cant say lebron james was quitting tonight it was CLEVELAND layin down ... so much for team cleveland (who never quits) lol

Pack_Attack6
12-03-2010, 12:58 AM
This team proved to the world tonight that they dont have any heart. I mean seriously, I didnt think we would win, but I also didnt think that they would play with no heart in front of the world.

agree i expected the cavs to come out and bang on the heat and play really physical, but they just let em do whatever they wanted. the biggest game of the year for the cavs and they really didn't show up. Really showed to LeBron how much he was needed, the fans showed they can't move on and the team is garbage without his talents.

ElMarroAfamado
12-03-2010, 01:17 AM
11-8

OA SLAY
12-03-2010, 01:18 AM

+1...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OA SLAY
12-03-2010, 01:21 AM
MO Williams
Parker
Graham
Hickson
Varejoehej???
Cleveland a team full of bench players,
And back to NBA irrelevance.

RDBK514
12-03-2010, 01:23 AM
I honestly didn't care who won tonight, but I have to admit I was pulling for the Cavs to pull out a victory or maybe even put up a fight. This was horrible I was cringing watching Lebron take over and hit shot after shot. When Wade threw the alley-oop to Lebron and he hit it and got fouled it made me cringe. I felt like I was watching a big bully beat up on a nerd. I don't think the Cavs are a lottery team just yet, but they need to maybe make a move and get better role players..

Mrphilly
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Now can they please stop putting Cleveland fans on sportscenter. That perfomance for the Cleveland fans and team is what the kids these day call a EPIC FAIL!!!

Also, on sportcenter they showed fans throwing something at Lebron while he was on the bench. So can we stop call Philly fans the worst fans? Ever city has Drunk A-holes that dont represent the whole city. Philly never booed AI, Barkley, Reggie White.

mlisica19
12-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Such a hard working team, they played well today in terms of aggression and focus but things didnt go there way even though they started off hot. Yet Miami is jus too talented for them

lakersfan211
12-03-2010, 01:52 AM
I think they closed down that I DONT WANT TO APOLIGIZE LEBRON THREAD .

MrfadeawayJB
12-03-2010, 01:53 AM
I wonder if this will hurt Clevelands attendance moving forward. I was suprised to see the Cavs fans really coming out and supporting the team a few games ago when they played my Grizz.

Of course all NBA attendances go up when superstars come into town, but after watching this give up performance from CLE, a team that says they never quit (which was getting fans into the building after LBJ left) i wonder how this will shake out...any opinions on this?

Hunter48MVP
12-03-2010, 02:11 AM
It was painful even for me a Laker fan.

Mochalman
12-03-2010, 02:12 AM
cleveland lost their only thing to play for this season

Fad3Away
12-03-2010, 02:15 AM
Cleveland owner must be ******** himself right now

Geargo Wallace
12-03-2010, 02:16 AM
a sad day for Cleveland sports. They showed a lack of dignity. You are supposed to be some blue collar ppl

zo649117
12-03-2010, 02:17 AM
LMAO. This was a well deserved smashing!

hgtiger32
12-03-2010, 02:42 AM
i dont feel bad for cavs fans at all. what goes around comes around. the way cavs fans acted when LeBron went to Miami and all week leading up to the game they deserved to get shat on by LeBron. I didnt mind the ingame jabs at Bron but they shoulda stopped once they got down by 20, if anything it just kept fueling LeBron to do even more. Dan Gilbert go have yourself a good night sleep, WE WERE ALL WITNESSES as to how much one person LeBron, made Cleveland, the Cavs, and helped make you Mr. Gilbert a crap ton of money.

LeBrowns
12-03-2010, 02:56 AM
A sorry and disgusting effort from all Cavalier players involved tonight. Hopefully Byron Scott being old school like he is B* slaps all of them tomorrow. They may quit on us, but unfortunately we will never quit on them.

LeBrowns
12-03-2010, 02:57 AM
i dont feel bad for cavs fans at all. what goes around comes around. the way cavs fans acted when LeBron went to Miami and all week leading up to the game they deserved to get shat on by LeBron. I didnt mind the ingame jabs at Bron but they shoulda stopped once they got down by 20, if anything it just kept fueling LeBron to do even more. Dan Gilbert go have yourself a good night sleep, WE WERE ALL WITNESSES as to how much one person LeBron, made Cleveland, the Cavs, and helped make you Mr. Gilbert a crap ton of money.

Says the fan base that crucified Brett Favre..

Lim
12-03-2010, 03:32 AM
I honestly didn't care who won tonight, but I have to admit I was pulling for the Cavs to pull out a victory or maybe even put up a fight. This was horrible I was cringing watching Lebron take over and hit shot after shot. When Wade threw the alley-oop to Lebron and he hit it and got fouled it made me cringe. I felt like I was watching a big bully beat up on a nerd. I don't think the Cavs are a lottery team just yet, but they need to maybe make a move and get better role players..

what? their whole team is role players. they need to trade for a go to guy. not gonna happen tho cause no good player wants to play in a city like Cleveland(no offense). what they should really do is have a fire sale and start all over from scratch and rebuild through the draft.

hgtiger32
12-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Says the fan base that crucified Brett Favre..

Did we burn Favre jerseys 5 seconds after he wasn't a Packer? No. Sure we booed him at Lambeau but did we come up with chants for every quarter nad time segments? No. Was I pissed at Favre? Absolutely. However, most Packers fans said "okay go have fun Favre, I'm a Packers fan, GO PACKERS let's not even worry too much about Favre. Packers fans were confident that Rodgers would be a really good replacement- but who the hell is replacing LeBron in Cleveland? Did Mike McCarthy and Ted Thomspon write a letter to Packers fans about how Favre hung them out to dry in the offseason and proclaim that Packers will win a Super Bowl before Favre would? No.

I rest my case.

Lim
12-03-2010, 03:34 AM
i just gained a lot of respect for lebron as a player after this game. to go in that environment and literally take a dump on their team shows how mentally tough lebron is. trying to play in that environment would make 95% of basketball players in the world crumble and choke.

show34
12-03-2010, 03:43 AM
I feel bad for them as well and the only way out of this is to go ham at the trade deadline they got the pieces to do it

Kenny
12-03-2010, 03:45 AM
Did anyone else get the feeling the fans the last few minutes of the 3rd quater finally got a reality check. After he made the decision to leave it was anger and we don't need you etc.... It felt like at the end of the 3rd showing the crowds faces after he was hitting amazing shot after amazing shot it was kind of like, "damn, this is what we don't have anymore"

Geargo Wallace
12-03-2010, 03:45 AM
I feel bad for Mo Williams. He gets all of the camera time and he`s ****.

John Walls Era
12-03-2010, 03:47 AM
:laugh: I love it.

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 03:56 AM
I was there tonite. Everything that needed to happen happened. Except for one. The mother ****ing Cavaliers didnt show up.

Speaking off of personal opinion and not on behalf of Cavs nation, I think that Cavs are just hurting themselves by trying to make the playoffs. As has been the case ALL SEASON, it is VERY evident that LeBron made Verajao, Mo, and Hickson. Granted, Mo is an NBA starter, but not someone to build a team around.

It disgusts me to think that we kept Hickson over a shot at Stoudemire (see 2010 NBA deadline rumors). Hickson is average. Verajao is nothing more than a fill in. And it will be hard to get rid of him since he is owed so much.

Ryan Hollins. Joey Graham. Jamario Moon. Jawad Williams. Garbage.

Gut the team out. Lets start over and accept we will suck for at least 3 more years.

I do think, in a sense, LeBron has ruined a part of sports. If a guy who lives 30 mins down the road wont stay, who will?

Ugghhh. Why did my family raise me to love Cleveland sports?

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 04:01 AM
Regardless, I will in a way always "love" LeBron James. True sports fans embrace their history. A conference championship, 2 division champions, 2X MVP, and R.O.Y. award isnt something one can just forget.

I do hold out hope however, that maybe one day he will return. And finish as a Cav.

stawka
12-03-2010, 04:08 AM
I feel sorry for the fans of Cleveland too, especially after this game. Many fans were happy to be there simply to hammer into their former hero -- by the second half, the smiles and laughter was gone and the place even went quiet. While I'm sure he does feel for the fans, tonights game was a bug "**** you" to Dan Gilbert - who actually made this to be worse than it should have been

"and LeBron on the break... OWWWWW a one-hand tomahawk with a round pile of **** down the throat of Dan Gilbert"

Again, I really feel for the fans. Reality has really set in for them, but despite the signs, shirts and gestures, they stayed classy by not throwing things at him!

Good luck to the Cavs. I really hope they can get a superstar and get back on the radar

central2003
12-03-2010, 04:37 AM
Me too I feel real bad for the Fans I really hope Gilbert start spending some $$ and get this team back to contending because those fans really deserve it. I do not know how Lebron could leave fans like that Hanging (this coming from a Kings fan). Cavs should have won or at least gone down fighting to the end. this is the type of game where if the cavs did loose it should have been like double or triple over time, now thats a fight. I was also disgusted by Cav players ugh! no heart and no pride to go and fight for their fans.

RulerSlick
12-03-2010, 04:44 AM
I feel bad for Mo Williams. He gets all of the camera time and he`s ****.

:laugh:

dodie53
12-03-2010, 05:21 AM
LBj is just that good

Method28
12-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Im actually glad LeBron went off. Wish he wouldve dropped 50. Cleveland fans are showing why bad things happen to them. They should be thankful LeBron gave them hope for 7 years instead of booing him for playing out 2 contracts with them.

millerandco
12-03-2010, 06:10 AM
got circus ugly

bmshue51
12-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Decided to document the whole day including the game! Video includes pretty much everything you couldnt see or hear on TV... all the chants, signs and Heat fans getting crap thrown at them! Also have some good ideas for anyone to use on their unwanted LeBron memorabilia... let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJVLHe4RkM

Apophis
12-03-2010, 08:09 AM
:pity: U /thread

ShakeN'Bake
12-03-2010, 08:12 AM
The Cavs fans sucked. No point in documenting it.

dodie53
12-03-2010, 08:23 AM
wtf

dnewguy
12-03-2010, 09:31 AM
I wish you had the final score in your video.

Mile High Champ
12-03-2010, 10:02 AM
It was hostile I guess but nothing compares to Vince Carter's return to Toronto. I think Bosh's return will be a much more hostile environment than what Lebron received in Cleveland.

t_money25
12-03-2010, 10:03 AM
SMH......so you made a documentary bashing a guy that you don't even know, never talked to, have nothing to do with, and have only seen from about 50 yards away? And you hate him? After how Lebron whooped Cleveland today must really suck for you......Get over it already

fire2last
12-03-2010, 10:25 AM
So the guy wearing a LeBron jersey gets about 4 beers thrown on him but LeBron merely gets an empty cup thrown at him that doesn't even land...that's weak.

I knew we'd get blown out...not disappointed by that but I'm disappointed our fans weren't more hostile. Where were the Delonte West chants? People talked a big game about how it was going to be like a riot at the Q, I didn't see anything close to that.

rudygetz
12-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I do think, in a sense, LeBron has ruined a part of sports.

Yeah, the part that is played in Cleveland. :rolleyes:

Byronicle
12-03-2010, 10:30 AM
im disappointed in cav fans right now. after that game, IM GLAD LEBRON LEFT. all talk no walk. Now toronto fans have to show cleveland how its done

ShakeN'Bake
12-03-2010, 10:39 AM
I was there tonite. Everything that needed to happen happened. Except for one. The mother ****ing Cavaliers didnt show up.

Speaking off of personal opinion and not on behalf of Cavs nation, I think that Cavs are just hurting themselves by trying to make the playoffs. As has been the case ALL SEASON, it is VERY evident that LeBron made Verajao, Mo, and Hickson. Granted, Mo is an NBA starter, but not someone to build a team around.

It disgusts me to think that we kept Hickson over a shot at Stoudemire (see 2010 NBA deadline rumors). Hickson is average. Verajao is nothing more than a fill in. And it will be hard to get rid of him since he is owed so much.

Gut the team out. Lets start over and accept we will suck for at least 3 more years.

I do think, in a sense, LeBron has ruined a part of sports. If a guy who lives 30 mins down the road wont stay, who will?

Honestly, it will probably take longer than 3 years to rebuild.

Draco
12-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Charley's got your back...

RANTS

Dwyane Wade recently said that winning is “tougher” than he expected. Duh! Maybe this is so because the Heat have nobody like Shaq controlling the paint? Or because LeBron plays like a stronger, bigger Allen Iverson? Or because D-Wade himself is shooting a career-low 44.3 percent and averaging only 4.2 assists? ...

...LeBron James – the biggest fraud since White Chocolate.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/blake-griffin-los-angeles-clippers-nba-top-new-talent-120210

cardinals1226
12-03-2010, 10:59 AM
This video documents why Cleveland and their fans are the biggest cry babies in the history of the NBA. The lack of respect and the flat out poor sportsmanship because of one player leaving is pathetic. Cleveland acts like it's the end of the world and it's clear the team and the fans have already thrown in the towel. Seriously, the franchise is only embarrassing itself at this point. More fans are going to start rooting for Miami because of the bitterness Cleveland is demonstrating.

NYsFinest
12-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Did we burn Favre jerseys 5 seconds after he wasn't a Packer? No. Sure we booed him at Lambeau but did we come up with chants for every quarter nad time segments? No. Was I pissed at Favre? Absolutely. However, most Packers fans said "okay go have fun Favre, I'm a Packers fan, GO PACKERS let's not even worry too much about Favre. Packers fans were confident that Rodgers would be a really good replacement- but who the hell is replacing LeBron in Cleveland? Did Mike McCarthy and Ted Thomspon write a letter to Packers fans about how Favre hung them out to dry in the offseason and proclaim that Packers will win a Super Bowl before Favre would? No.

I rest my case.

Lebron is one of the best players in the NBA... Favre is just an annoying old guy that wont go away. Can't really compare the fan reactions.

Hoopsadvocate
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM

So you cant blame him for leaving. Just goes to show he didnt quit it was his team all along....

AntiG
12-03-2010, 11:36 AM
LeBron made the smart move to go to Miami, and this only further confirms it.

RulerSlick
12-03-2010, 11:36 AM
cavs fans, yall mad?

MLB2K10King
12-03-2010, 11:38 AM
The Cav Fans deserved more than this they honestly did. I felt bad for that City, and lost all respect for the Players on the Cav's. Your telling me they just let this guy run up and down the court scoring at will. No one even threw a sharp elbow, Not one hard foul? It was like that domestic violence commercial from a couple of years ago, where the family can hear the woman in the other apartment getting her teeth kicked in, but they just keep eating like nothing is happening. The Cavs fans were the wife, and the players are the couple who sat there and did nothing. I hope if a Player ever did what Lebron did to the Knicks, that we would knock him on his *** the first time he tried to drive to the lane.

nykcliffy87
12-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Wat happened last nite is proof of wat I've been sayin for 3 yrs....lebron was the only reason that team was good....it Jus had him and a bunch of laughing dancing girls..I thought the cav players wuda shown more heart but they were joking wit him like he Jus pretending to be a heat....props to the fans thou...but I guess it was hard to keep up the jeers as ur team was gettin murdered by 40

Chacarron
12-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I was disappointed at the Cavs fans. But Lebron just exploded like I said he would , so I don't blame the fans for stopping the boos.

millerandco
12-03-2010, 12:09 PM
cavs players should hang their heads in shame...it was a love fest when they should have smacked him down everytime he tried to drive

millerandco
12-03-2010, 12:11 PM
cavs players should hang their heads in shame...it was a love fest when they should have smacked him down everytime he tried to drive

daleja424
12-03-2010, 12:20 PM
haha... pathetic...

Id love someone to explain why the HEAT fans got thrown out when it was the Cavs fans throwing beer and calling them "*******" and threatening to "beat their ***"

what a joke

cardinals1226
12-03-2010, 12:22 PM
haha... pathetic...

Id love someone to explain why the HEAT fans got thrown out when it was the Cavs fans throwing beer and calling them "*******" and threatening to "beat their ***"

what a joke

Because they were the reason it was occurring. I do not agree with them being thrown out, but because they were there, they sparked a scene of disorderly conduct. Plus, they didn't really help their case by flicking off fans and taunting back. Again, I don't agree with them being forced to leave, but I can see the reasoning.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
12-03-2010, 12:30 PM
I kinda heard this from someone else

But people/fans who went to the game.
How bad was it getting in the game.?.?

I watched the game yesterday and it was horrible.
can someone give me some info please

daleja424
12-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Because they were the reason it was occurring. I do not agree with them being thrown out, but because they were there, they sparked a scene of disorderly conduct. Plus, they didn't really help their case by flicking off fans and taunting back. Again, I don't agree with them being forced to leave, but I can see the reasoning.

I dont mind them being escorted out... as long as the cavs fans that were also being disorderly were also told to leave... but no... that was not the message they sent. Instead they essentially said this, "We know our people are morons and we hold HEAT fans to higher expectations."

daleja424
12-03-2010, 12:33 PM
anyways, what I found most disgusting was the 45 year old men wearing shirts that said "victim" on them... as if they were raped or otherwise harmed... grow up and grow a pair. A grown man left your city after 7 years to play for a better team. You are not a victim. You are a loser.

Basketash
12-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Decided to document the whole day including the game! Video includes pretty much everything you couldnt see or hear on TV... all the chants, signs and Heat fans getting crap thrown at them! Also have some good ideas for anyone to use on their unwanted LeBron memorabilia... let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJVLHe4RkM

I found this video very educational!It showed the fans as ungrateful, unclassy, simply just a bunch of *bleep* (insert any word). Throwing beer at other fans and wanting to fight just because someone is rooting for the other team is hooligan. I was always felt kind of sorry for the Cavs they did lose a great player in Lebron and the way he did it, well we all know how. But now im happy he did it and hope Cleveland gets over this quickly, bunch of crybabies.

Ethix11
12-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Ive never seen a franchise so jilted over a player leaving their team. He was from Ohio and that's saying something. If Miami would have lost Wade, we would have cheered for him when he came back. If he never would have won a championship, then he was in his right to leave the team who never got him any help and consequently lost everything when they lost the only good player they had. Blame the owner for pinching pennies when you have LeBron on you team. What teams have ever won a championship with only one all star? And please don't say Mo Williams.

Basketash
12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I dont mind them being escorted out... as long as the cavs fans that were also being disorderly were also told to leave... but no... that was not the message they sent. Instead they essentially said this, "We know our people are morons and we hold HEAT fans to higher expectations."

Well that's the way it goes it seems. I totally agree, throw the heat fans out but throw the morons throwing beer also.

Basketash
12-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Ive never seen a franchise so jilted over a player leaving their team. He was from Ohio and that's saying something. If Miami would have lost Wade, we would have cheered for him when he came back. If he never would have won a championship, then he was in his right to leave the team who never got him any help and consequently lost everything when they lost the only good player they had. Blame the owner for pinching pennies when you have LeBron on you team.

If Wade would have left he would still be my favorite player and i would cheer for him always!

shep33
12-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Cleveland fans are amazing. I've never liked the Cavs... but honestly the Cav players should be embarassed. Talking with Lebron on the sidelines and stuff.. I like Byron Scott but you have to stop that too. Cavs fans did their part, but Cav players didn't do theirs.

SouthSideRookie
12-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Cleveland fans are amazing. I've never liked the Cavs... but honestly the Cav players should be embarassed. Talking with Lebron on the sidelines and stuff.. I like Byron Scott but you have to stop that too. Cavs fans did their part, but Cav players didn't do theirs.

That was lame IMO. For everyone telling Cavs fans to stop being "crybabies", I find it really hard to believe that if Lebron did this to your team that you'd be fine with it.

I agree that Cavs fans need to move on but don't pretend like if you would of handled it any different.

blahblahyoutoo
12-03-2010, 01:38 PM
i just gained a lot of respect for lebron as a player after this game. to go in that environment and literally take a dump on their team shows how mentally tough lebron is. trying to play in that environment would make 95% of basketball players in the world crumble and choke.

not all that impressive considering it was against a scrub team like the cavs.

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Only reason we are discussing the lack of energy throughout the game by Cavs fans was because the Cavaliers ****ed themselves out of the game. They dont need to be shown how its "done". If its a game and the Cavs keep it close, this isnt even a discussion.

I mean really? So in the third quarter, when the Cavs had possession, what were we supposed to do? Get on our feet, wave our towels and say "Cmon MO lets cut the lead to 29!!!!!".

:pity:

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 01:42 PM
That was lame IMO. For everyone telling Cavs fans to stop being "crybabies", I find it really hard to believe that if Lebron did this to your team that you'd be fine with it.

I agree that Cavs fans need to move on but don't pretend like if you would of handled it any different.

:clap::clap:

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 01:45 PM
If Wade would have left he would still be my favorite player and i would cheer for him always!

So Miami loses to Boston in the playoffs, (oh wait that happened...), Wade does terrible, then spends the next two months saying the Heat are the favorites to sign him, then he gets on a nationally televised show to say he is taking his "talents" to the Windy City, embarasses you on national TV, and that doesnt anger you?

Get over yourself.

daleja424
12-03-2010, 02:04 PM
So Miami loses to Boston in the playoffs, (oh wait that happened...), Wade does terrible, then spends the next two months saying the Heat are the favorites to sign him, then he gets on a nationally televised show to say he is taking his "talents" to the Windy City, embarasses you on national TV, and that doesnt anger you?

Get over yourself.

and yet you yourself have already said that you would welcome him back to Cleveland...no?

That tells me you are pissed that he isnt on your team anymore...not at how he left!

don't be a hypocrite

I hate it when Cavs fans and fans of other teams say stuff like, its not that he left...its how he left. BULL CRAP. You would welcome him back with open arms... so the truth is...you are pissed that your best player lft. It really doesnt matter how he did it. You still would have called him a quitter and a loser (etc.) and you would still be secretly hoping he comes back one day.

Sery
12-03-2010, 02:12 PM
I feel sorry for Cavs fans, not only that, the city of Cleveland. They have nothing as sports go right now.

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 02:15 PM

Get over yourself.

every heat fan would be mad and u had every right to be... key word being HAD.... if D-Wade did the same think i would be upset but i wouldnt be crying.... idk FIVE MONTHS LATER... calling myself a "victim"

phoenix_bladen
12-03-2010, 02:29 PM
yea i watched that game and i'd have to say the hype was so overrated you were hearing ppl saying there might be riots or someone might get hurt but nothing even happened.......

that was nothing compared to VC.. OR EVEN TMAC!!!!

LeBitteNoir
12-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Cleveland, LeBron owes you nothing. If anything, you should retire the man's number for all the attention and excitement he brought to your city. Is it really that hard to swallow your pride and say "thank you"?

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 02:35 PM
whos # gets retired 1st in cleavland? Jordans or James?

drama1386
12-03-2010, 02:38 PM
and yet you yourself have already said that you would welcome him back to Cleveland...no?

That tells me you are pissed that he isnt on your team anymore...not at how he left!

don't be a hypocrite

I hate it when Cavs fans and fans of other teams say stuff like, its not that he left...its how he left. BULL CRAP. You would welcome him back with open arms... so the truth is...you are pissed that your best player lft. It really doesnt matter how he did it. You still would have called him a quitter and a loser (etc.) and you would still be secretly hoping he comes back one day.

yup! :clap::clap:

ElMarroAfamado
12-03-2010, 02:41 PM
im just amazed at how people are giving lebron james and the Heat credit like if they just beat a Powerhouse.....

its amazing....

daleja424
12-03-2010, 02:44 PM
im just amazed at how people are giving lebron james and the Heat credit like if they just beat a Powerhouse.....

its amazing....

And Im amazed that some people are trying their best to discount a Miami 3 game winning streak while the Lakers are on a 4 game slide... :eyebrow:

its amazing

el_primo_nano
12-03-2010, 02:46 PM
He did his thing, much respect. Sucks for the Cavs fans...

pdpkong
12-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Just wanted to put in my two cents about the game last night. I agreed with the commentators about Lebron joking with Boobie Gibson on the opposing bench. That's just ****ed up, if Boobie was a Knick we would be screaming for his head right now. They had no heart in the game after the 1st quarter and just stood their waiting for Lebron to amaze them just like he did while he was there.

Also why the hell were the Heat allowed to wear their Home Jerseys? If I were the Cavs organization I wouldn't have allowed that to happen. Even when he's not on the team anymore they have to make exceptions for this clown and his crew to wear what they want.

Lastly, to Miami posters who are bashing Cleveland fans, it's a combination of their best player leaving and the way he left. The way Lebron left was really lame. Trying to cast all this attention on himself. He's just so egotistical. If he came to my team would I still root for him? Yea of course, he would be on my team. Just because you root for the player doesn't mean he hasn't changed in your eyes. Lebron used to be one of my favorite players. But the way that the whole free agency drama was handled really made me lose respect for him as a person. Is he a great player? Yes, he'll make any team better, but you have to realize he's still a egotistical douche.

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 02:51 PM
And Im amazed that some people are trying their best to discount a Miami 3 game winning streak while the Lakers are on a 4 game slide... :eyebrow:

its amazing

this

justinnum1
12-03-2010, 02:54 PM

its amazing

It really is.

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Just wanted to put in my two cents about the game last night. I agreed with the commentators about Lebron joking with Boobie Gibson on the opposing bench. That's just ****ed up, if Boobie was a Knick we would be screaming for his head right now. They had no heart in the game after the 1st quarter and just stood their waiting for Lebron to amaze them just like he did while he was there.

Also why the hell were the Heat allowed to wear their Home Jerseys? If I were the Cavs organization I wouldn't have allowed that to happen. Even when he's not on the team anymore they have to make exceptions for this clown and his crew to wear what they want.

Lastly, to Miami posters who are bashing Cleveland fans, it's a combination of their best player leaving and the way he left. The way Lebron left was really lame. Trying to cast all this attention on himself. He's just so egotistical. If he came to my team would I still root for him? Yea of course, he would be on my team. Just because you root for the player doesn't mean he hasn't changed in your eyes. Lebron used to be one of my favorite players. But the way that the whole free agency drama was handled really made me lose respect for him as a person. Is he a great player? Yes, he'll make any team better, but you have to realize he's still a egotistical douche.

get over it... move on...

Da Knicks
12-03-2010, 02:56 PM
I dont feel sorry for cleveland most of the fans are annoying and dogged the knicks roster this summer!

daleja424
12-03-2010, 02:57 PM

so is Michael Jordan... whats your point?

you are acting like it is some great revelation that nba superstars tend to be ego maniacs...

when has that ever mattered before?

John Walls Era
12-03-2010, 03:08 PM

you are acting like it is some great revelation that Star Athletes tend to be ego maniacs...

Sorry dude, but I gotta fix.

pdpkong
12-03-2010, 03:09 PM
get over it... move on...

...? What's the point of commenting if you don't have anything useful to say. Especially looking at you're join date seems like you're one of those comment padding bandwagon fans. Get over what? you're not even making sense. Get over Lebron being a douche? I'm just stating a fact, not like i'm mulling over it on a day to day basis.

you are acting like it is some great revelation that nba superstars tend to be ego maniacs...

Since this whole "social media" age, egotistical players are just getting even bigger egos. It matters now because players are able to get a whole days worth of television dedicated to talking about where he might go. I guess it depends on the fan, but that matters to me. I don't want crap like that on the air 24/7. I just want to watch the game for what it is without all the drama.

John Walls Era
12-03-2010, 03:09 PM
I love that the Cavs team disappointed the fans. Really puts the owner in his place...

John Walls Era
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Since this whole "social media" age, egotistical players are just getting even bigger egos. It matters now because players are able to get a whole days worth of television dedicated to talking about where he might go. I guess it depends on the fan, but that matters to me. I don't want crap like that on the air 24/7. I just want to watch the game for what it is without all the drama.

I agree with this to an extent with the whole "social media" thing.

You can't not like drama though, it does make the game more exciting (at the beginning at least).

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=pdpkong;15776604]...? What's the point of commenting if you don't have anything useful to say. Especially looking at you're join date seems like you're one of those comment padding bandwagon fans. Get over what? you're not even making sense. Get over Lebron being a douche? I'm just stating a fact, not like i'm mulling over it on a day to day basis.

yea like what your saying is so useful lol
and lol again. bandwagon fan? cuz i joined 1 month before ANYONE even thought Miami had a chance? good try...

pdpkong
12-03-2010, 03:16 PM

You can't not like drama though, it does make the game more exciting (at the beginning at least).

Agreed, It's like good TV shows, they start good but when it drags on for months it just needs to end. Especially when you have ESPN hyping everything up and reporting that Lebron would basically go to every location to cover all their bases so they can't be wrong.

pdpkong
12-03-2010, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=pdpkong;15776604]...? What's the point of commenting if you don't have anything useful to say. Especially looking at you're join date seems like you're one of those comment padding bandwagon fans. Get over what? you're not even making sense. Get over Lebron being a douche? I'm just stating a fact, not like i'm mulling over it on a day to day basis.

yea like what your saying is so useful lol
and lol again. bandwagon fan? cuz i joined 1 month before ANYONE even thought Miami had a chance? good try...

My bad about the bandwagon comment then, but most of my comments are structured in paragraphs trying to relay my point to other fans, not half-assed one liners. But to each their own, I really don't want to go back and forth on this.

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=mikealike305;15776689]

My bad about the bandwagon comment then, but most of my comments are structured in paragraphs trying to relay my point to other fans, not half-assed one liners. But to each their own, I really don't want to go back and forth on this.

neither do i. then lets agree to disagree

Sir Buckets
12-03-2010, 04:42 PM

its amazingYou've beaten the Wizards, Pistons, and Cavs. :clap:

And lmfao at other Miami fans replying to this saying stuff like "this" and "it really is"

The Wall-less Wizards. The putrid Pistons. The [some degrading adjective that starts with a C] Cavaliers. Wow. Con****inggratulations. Is this what it's come to?

ShadyTip
12-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Man... Cleveland Cavs fans are such whiners. They act like LeBron is related to them. Who cares if he was born and raised close to cleveland? should he have to appease everyone but himself? no.

daleja424
12-03-2010, 04:53 PM
You've beaten the Wizards, Pistons, and Cavs. :clap:

And lmfao at other Miami fans replying to this saying stuff like "this" and "it really is"

The Wall-less Wizards. The putrid Pistons. The [some degrading adjective that starts with a C] Cavaliers. Wow. Con****inggratulations. Is this what it's come to?

what is your point? wins are wins...

I didnt see you complaining when the Bulls were playing the Pistons, or the Wizarads, or the Kings. This is the NBA. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Three game win streaks are nice regardless of who they are against.

LeBitteNoir
12-03-2010, 04:56 PM

Home team gets to choose jerseys. Cleveland choose to wear their dark maroon jerseys. If you noticed, LeBron was wearing a black headband and the HEAT were in black shoes. They only wear black headbands and shoes on the road. At home they wear white. This suggests the HEAT planned on wearing their black jerseys and Cleveland switched up and forced the HEAT to wear white.

Thanks for your bias and your hate. Love it. Keep it coming!

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 05:24 PM

don't be a hypocrite

I would welcome LeBron James back with open arms, as I am sure most people would. They are just too proud to admit it.

I personally dont give a **** how he left, because the bottom line is he left. I just wish he would not have played us, especially in the Larry King interview. but as far as "The Decision", I dont really care.

The point of my post is that alot of people pull the "Oh its how he left BS", so figured it would be easier to relate to. But for that guy to act like everything would be nice and chippy if the same thing happened to DWade and Miami is nonsense.

Im just dissapointed he left. Cut and Dry.

AI4MVP
12-03-2010, 05:54 PM
i lost alot of respect for the cavs players for how they treated lebrons return last night. absolutely no energy. no heart except the first like couple of minutes. nothing. they werent even angry at lebron. they were acting like hes still on there team and theyre not allowed to ****ing play him tough. ridiculous. cleveland fans deserve beter

ink
12-03-2010, 05:57 PM

You need a reason to get excited about a basketball game? :confused:

AI4MVP
12-03-2010, 06:11 PM
what do u guys tihnk was the best lebron chant last night? im going to go with "Scottie Pippen" yeah blah blah blaH you guys are going to say that that is a compliment because of scottie pippens greatness, but we all know that scottie pippen is known as nothing except mchael jordans number two, and lebron doesnt wanna be known as d wades number two

Jaji
12-03-2010, 06:29 PM
LeBron SHAT on those boys last night. He outscored Cleveland's entire starting 5 by 10 points. :pity:

Jaji
12-03-2010, 06:32 PM
How can you not root against Dan Gilbert?

Edwin
12-03-2010, 06:33 PM
That game was horrible. The cav fans came, but that team did not show up. I mean, I have seen the Miami Heat play a few time this season and they are not that interesting to watch. What miami did last night is what most people expected them to do to most teams this season. The Miami heat brutalized that team.lol. We all knew cleveland was going to lose, but not like that. Now I don't ever want to watch a cleveland game EVER. I hope they miss the playoffs. That was the worst game on TNT all year long.lol. I was rooting for this team, but to let the guy walk all over your team like that was a descrease. Where was that intensity they had when they beat celtics on their first game of the season?? Miami vs Cavs should not even be called a rivalry. The Cav players have love for lebron. All those rumors about Mo williams being angry at lebron and blah blah was all bull crap. The game of the year was wack. Let's await the Celtics vs Lakers. Yeah Yeah!!

Chi StateOfMind
12-03-2010, 06:46 PM
All I'm gunna say is that is y he left cleveland....nuff said there garbage as *******

cle12152433
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
All I'm gunna say is that is y he left cleveland....nuff said there garbage as *******

garbage post

mikealike305
12-03-2010, 06:56 PM
i personally loved those lyin' king shirts lol it was clever

h2r09
12-03-2010, 07:56 PM
i find it quite funny that before the game everybody gave cleveland a shot and said this will be a tough game but after it it was just lebron doing what he should have.

yet another example of people putting lebron in a no win situation in anything he does.

TylerSL
12-03-2010, 08:01 PM
The video that guy posted is exactly why nobody goes to Cleveland and ALL of their SUPERSTARS leave. They deserve it. The accually video taped themselves hitting a bobblehead with a bat and throwing it against a tree in the middle of the forest. They also taped themselves running around in circles crying while ripping his witness poster after they wiped their feet with it. All that shows people is how big of crybabies they really are. I wish Spo woulda kept the starters in all game and Lebron finished with 50 points and a triple double and Miami won by 50. The city deserved it. People who say they feel bad for Cleveland is only looking at it from 1 side. If they saw literally how Cleveland fans act then nobody in their right mind would feel bad for them. I had already lost all respect that I had for that fanbase because of how they have acted but after this, they have just reached an all time low. Them still booing Lebron after being down by 20+ points tells me 1 thing. They dont want to support their team anymore, all they care about is Lebron and the Heat losing. I hope Cleveland goes to the playoffs as and gets paired up with Miami in the first round, and Lebron drops 50 and gets a triple double on them every game in Cleveland and Miami sweeps Cleveland 4-0!!!!

asandhu23
12-03-2010, 10:06 PM
when he stepped on the court yesterday. Stupid TV people lowered the volume down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0doWyENBk

this guy didn't

close if posted already

Kashmir13579
12-03-2010, 10:18 PM
i can't imagine this staying open

eXpLiiCt
12-03-2010, 10:36 PM
They should brodcast TV like this, like they should stay with the quality of the cameras but this looks more realstic you know what im saying... it feels like your there

John Walls Era
12-03-2010, 10:38 PM
meh. Toronto was louder when VC use to play for the Nets vs Raptors.

Dol-Fan
12-03-2010, 10:42 PM

Agreed. I really thought it would be more hostile.

mjt20mik
12-03-2010, 10:48 PM

This.

Geargo Wallace
12-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I like turtles.

pistonsfanomg
12-03-2010, 10:58 PM
damn.... lol

h2r09
12-03-2010, 10:59 PM
that awesome and even amazing that lebron played so well in that place. shows that he has finally embraced the villain role.

Hunter48MVP
12-03-2010, 11:16 PM
CLEVELAND -- LeBron James may have ruined another friendship back in Ohio.

Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson didn't appreciate some of James' words and actions on Thursday during the Miami Heat star's heated homecoming to Cleveland. James, who scored 38 points in the Heat's 118-90 win, was subjected to almost constant booing, taunts and profanity.

According to Gibson, James dished out a little of his own.

"Some things went on last night," Gibson said, "that I didn't like."

James engaged in some trash talk with Cleveland's bench, jawing at some coaches and former teammates. After making a tough baseline jumper while scoring 24 points in the third quarter, James spun just in front of Cleveland's players and mouthed something in their direction. Later, he and a smiling Gibson exchanged words.

Gibson also took issue with comments that it appeared the Cavaliers were acting too outwardly friendly toward James, who played seven seasons in Cleveland. Center Anderson Varejao hugged James as the teams lined up for tipoff and a few players shook hands or bumped fists with the two-time defending league MVP.

"I've heard that, and that kind of rubs me the wrong way," Gibson said. "We all know LeBron and we all know that he enjoys being in front of the camera. To say we were fraternizing and being friendly ... nobody knows what was said and the things that were said probably could not be repeated right now. We wanted to win the game and those guys brought it to us."

The Cavaliers are now 7-11 without James.

"I think people, from the outside looking in, might say we were laughing and joking with him, but if you could hear the things that were said, you would know that wasn't the case," Gibson said. "There was nothing friendly about the conversation we had."

Gibson said the evening soured his relationship with James, his teammate for four years. Gibson was also upset by the Cavaliers' awful play in front of their rowdy fans, who had waited five months to vent at James for the way he announced his decision to leave.

"I didn't like the way we performed," he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5880862

Raps08-09 Champ
12-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Raptor fans know how to boo better.

hgtiger32
12-03-2010, 11:20 PM
best part was when Bron went up to dunk crowd boos even louder or when he missed a layup in warmups place went crazy...lol good stuff

OG "Dee" LOCc
12-03-2010, 11:22 PM
lol i hate hate hate lebron but after watching that game last night i really dont even care anymore..and no one should

it should be about how the heat have only beat one above .500 team this year not how lebron upsets everyone he looks at

el_primo_nano
12-03-2010, 11:23 PM
wow that was pretty loud. damn. talk about a hostile environment. Good job Cleveland!!

ink
12-03-2010, 11:23 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5880862

I'm actually very relieved to hear there was nothing friendly in their conversation. There shouldn't have been. I thought it really sucked to see them hugging and laughing. Glad Gibson explained.

eXpLiiCt
12-03-2010, 11:25 PM
This is what LeBron heard.

LeBron you suck.

***** I would score 60 on yall if I played in the 4th

Lim
12-03-2010, 11:27 PM
that awesome and even amazing that lebron played so well in that place. shows that he has finally embraced the villain role.

ya i mentioned this in the other thread: i just gained a lot of respect for lebron as a player after this game. to go in that environment and literally take a dump on their team shows how mentally tough lebron is. trying to play in that environment would make 95% of basketball players in the world crumble and choke.

babyang04
12-03-2010, 11:38 PM
I think the crowd will be worse in New York. Somebody will definetly be storming the court.

nystandup
12-03-2010, 11:43 PM
i certaintly hope so because i will be at the game, thanks to the gf haha but i dont think it will be worse than cleveland

Sixerlover
12-04-2010, 12:19 AM
I think the crowd will be worse in New York. Somebody will definetly be storming the court.

Not a chance.

pear1jamten
12-04-2010, 01:17 AM

Lol stop making NY out to be crazier then it is, yea he will be boo'd but its nothing compared to a woman scorned ;)

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-04-2010, 01:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmCmHGZxVsw&feature=player_embedded

hyb152
12-04-2010, 03:53 AM
Watching this game is painful for even a Grizzlies fan. LBJ is dominating the game now, after seeming to hold back a little in the 1st. He is absolutely punishing the city and its fans after already breaking their hearts .
I don't think I can watch anymore. So sorry, Cavs fans.

Most of the cavs fans deserve it. They gave themselves the same reputation that philadelphia sports fans have. Not all of the cavs fans though, there are some good ones out there. But the majority of them deserve what they got. And as for Dan Gilbert.... :laugh: what a joke.

In all honesty guys, I wasn't rooting for Lebron to win last night. I was rooting for cavs fans to lose. I really do feel sorry for those good fans out there, the cavs players, etc. Just not those fans.

OA SLAY
12-04-2010, 05:11 AM
http://pleasedontstare.com/PDS/video-mo-williams-tells-lebron-james-eff-heat-serve-cavaliers-11890/ ... Not quite sure what he said but changed Lebrons expression real quick.
Sorry for another LBJ thread but this is funny.
Sorry if already posted, i didnt see it.

Blazers#1Fan
12-04-2010, 05:31 AM
yeah that was funny! lebron aint got no friends besides BOSH WADE PAT RILEY BIGZ and the rest of the heat!

jmtapia
12-04-2010, 05:35 AM
what a crybaby...

shizzle09
12-04-2010, 05:37 AM
whats hilarious is how the heat layed the smacketh down to mo and all those bitter fans. now that was some comedy right there. Some of the Cavs players handled it with class but then you have mo there acting like a school child.

OA SLAY
12-04-2010, 05:37 AM
Dudes still a child but its only a matter of time before Everyone falls back in love with him
Cavs fans deserved that beat down after making fun of Dudes Mom & Pops, them fighting words.

Raph12
12-04-2010, 05:40 AM
Mo is like one of those crazy ex-gfs that just can't let go... I feel sorry for Lebron, but he did bring it upon himself.

millerandco
12-04-2010, 05:41 AM
haha i thought i was the only one who saw this...i think its cos coach byron scot said after 1/2 time stop playing with lebron and be more serious

shizzle09
12-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Dudes still a child but its only a matter of time before Everyone falls back in love with him

Not sure if Lebron is the one acting like a child there. Mo could have handled it with class and just shook hands kinda like what Kobe and Shaq did. That clip reminds me of crap people puilled in middle school. For the love of god the man simply used his free agent status as he pleased. The only thing he did wrong was the stupid 1 hour special but even that gained 3 mil for the boys and girls club. Mo is just mad because he's on a losing team now and he's coming off like a scorned ex girlfriend.

OA SLAY
12-04-2010, 05:46 AM
Not sure if Lebron is the one acting like a child there. Mo could have handled it with class and just shook hands kinda like what Kobe and Shaq did. That clip reminds me of crap people puilled in middle school. For the love of god the man simply used his free agent status as he pleased. The only thing he did wrong was the stupid 1 hour special but even that gained 3 mil for the boys and girls club. Mo is just mad because he's on a losing team now and he's coming off like a scorned ex girlfriend.

They can be friends after the game. Someone shoulda showed some heart n put LBJ on his Butt early get the fans goin crazy. Maybe they wouldda only lost by 12.

shizzle09
12-04-2010, 05:50 AM
They can be friends after the game. Someone shoulda showed some heart n put LBJ on his Butt early get the fans goin crazy. Maybe they wouldda only lost by 12.

from the looks of that clip it doesnt look like he plans on being friends anytime soon. haha. I thought Jawad was going to knock him down hard on the alley oop from wade but he barely pushed him. Those two talked after the game so i guess that why he didnt.

Minimal
12-04-2010, 05:51 AM
Should LeBron even talk with that choker? He is one of the biggest reasons LeBron doesn't have a championship yet.

OA SLAY
12-04-2010, 05:52 AM
That team is beyond sorry!

borat
12-04-2010, 06:03 AM
What do you want Mo to do? this was simply a "dont talk to me right now, i'm thinking about the game" move.

Some people look way too much into things.

Denver-boy
12-04-2010, 06:11 AM
wow you cant even hear them.... this site is assuming this, probably trying to get attention haha!!! Look at all the people who are SO gallible, he could of said anything.. haha what media sells to the Gallible people....

OA SLAY
12-04-2010, 06:17 AM
wow you cant even hear them.... this site is assuming this, probably trying to get attention haha!!! Look at all the people who are SO gallible, he could of said anything.. haha what media sells to the Gallible people....

:facepalm: Sound it out.:D

Kashmir13579
12-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Lol

DodgerBulls
12-04-2010, 06:44 AM
lol at that site. How did they know that Mo told LBJ to **** off? I guess they can read lips? I'm not even sure if Mo said something to him.

Did they take under consideration that Lebron's facial expression is because he had those... talking to someone, but failed to hear or trying to shake someones hands but they failed to see scenarios that us people sometimes experience. The only difference is that Mo didn't want to do anyting with Lebron at that time, maybe because he feels a bit sour about lebron.. from that airport incident earlier this year. They are/were? good friends so those feelings just simply don't go away.

Minimal
12-04-2010, 06:49 AM
All I remember... Before the game they greeted, hugging each other.

central2003
12-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Ya they prob are still friends but Mo prob just told him.. hey not now man , talk to you later lol. Or it could have been a diss also because he feels lebron left him high and dry.

RulerSlick
12-04-2010, 07:50 AM
from the looks of that clip it doesnt look like he plans on being friends anytime soon. haha.

I don't know about that... Mo did that for show because he knew the cameras would pick up on it but here goes Mo Williams giving lebron a hug and a pound right before the game:D

@ :45-48

Heat vs Cavs 12-3-10 Highlights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8S4PXJ5daM

MO still got love for bron:D

magichatnumber9
12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
The first one to **** on the Cleveland fans was useless *** Antawn Jameson. Then Varidouche gave him the bear hug and it was all over.

Hiphopopotamus
12-04-2010, 09:55 AM
The Cavs should be ashamed. Their fans are of course upset after LBJ douched them by dumping them on national tv. It'd be like dumping your girl in front of her family at x-mas dinner....just was cold. So of course they are going to boo and they should. But the Cavs players looked in awe of LBJ, they didn't give their fans the effort they deserved. None of them should of been in on the LBJ lovefest, they should have been getting pumped to take him down and honor their fans. If Mo said some stuff, if Gibson is spouting off now that's fine, but they should have brought it better on the court

tredigs
12-04-2010, 10:03 AM
We're looking at a clip of the same dude who PUBLICLY stated that he almost retired (in his prime) due to Lebron's decision to play for Miami, right? This kid was tied to Lebron's nuts from the day he came to town; we shouldn't be surprised that he reacted this way (and by the way, like the guy a few posts above said, didn't they hug before the game?...).

The fact that Mo wasn't reduced to tears as Lebron attempted to say what's up is an achievement in itself for the guy.

I wish I didn't have to defend Lebron ****ing James so much on this site, but the displaced/irrational hatred from some of you is too hilariously dumb not to step in and say something. We've got a site full of Mo Williams step-children over here. WOOOOOOOOO-SAH fellas.

Yorklanes
12-04-2010, 10:05 AM
no cause they hugged awhile after that.. it would be awkward if he did that after he told him to eff off.

Gram
12-04-2010, 10:35 AM
I never liked LeBron. But as a guy on the first page said, he left as a free agent. I honestly can't believe people thought he'd stay. He did his decision, which was pretty bad, but like the same guy above said, it made 3 million for some charity? I don't like Miami, but I dislike Cleveland alot more. I mean, who liked Cleveland before LeBron was there?

t_money25
12-04-2010, 11:08 AM
How could anyone tell what was said by that 2 second clip? When did Mo say eff off? The only thing we know is Lebron beat the Cavs by himself playground style....the divorce is final get over it already Cleveland

ManRam
12-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Jordan was obsessed with his greatness. Kobe is as well. Shaq fled Orlando to the big lights of LA to find his greatness and spotlight. I could go on and on. If you don't want to be the best, you won't ever.

And all he said was the word "greatness". Who the **** cares?

Another story that really shouldn't be. We just love bashing him every chance we can.

"oh no! He said greatness. Kill him".

Mr Grim
12-04-2010, 11:29 AM
A Lebron bashing thread. Haven't seen one of these in awhile. Its about time we got some fresh threads on topics that haven't been beaten to death.

Someone complaining about a thread. I havent seen anyone complain about a thread in awhile. Its about time people stop reading topics they have no interest and then posting about it.

D1JM
12-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Jordan is the definition of greatness

el_primo_nano
12-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Good job Mo Wills, he served him a piece of humble pie!!

Hiphopopotamus
12-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Jordan was obsessed with his greatness. Kobe is as well. Shaq fled Orlando to the big lights of LA to find his greatness and spotlight. I could go on and on. If you don't want to be the best, you won't ever.

And all he said was the word "greatness". Who the **** cares?

Another story that really shouldn't be. We just love bashing him every chance we can.

"oh no! He said greatness. Kill him".

It's true that almost all great players are obsessed with greatness, legacy, etc. The difference is that rarely (if ever) has there been a player so obsessed with greatness and crowned as great by the media before there has been any actual....greatness.

Really for a guy obsessed with greatness, he has so little idea of how to obtain it. You become great by winning in the crunch times (ie Boston game 5) and by winning with your own team not someone else's.

xbrackattackx
12-04-2010, 11:55 AM
That team is beyond sorry!

Your team has sucked for the last what Decade..They were busy getting to the Finals when you guys were getting to the Lottery, But trading all your draft picks for Isaiah guys. Now Amare and Felton are playing like Beast and you are trash talking a team that is lost basically,It's sad.

RulerSlick
12-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Good job Mo Wills, he served him a piece of humble pie!!

Good job alright, MO CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!!

Click on it the link and see--->

http://media.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/photo/9093082-large.jpg

lebron and Mo

:love::love:

Slimsim
12-04-2010, 12:00 PM
I was hoping for a potential Miami cleveland First round playoff upsets But that's not going to happen

Hiphopopotamus
12-04-2010, 12:00 PM
It's kind of funny when you think of Cavs fans being sad for LBJ...I mean he didn't win anything for them so even with him there was no title. If Kobe spurned the Lakers I'd get people being sad, but all this is for a guy who hasn't won anything.

RulerSlick
12-04-2010, 12:03 PM
http://media.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/photo/lebron-mo-vert-pregame-ccjpg-77db07a86268b7c5.jpg

Blazers23
12-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah too bad the heat can't "drop" that many points regularly. The only reason they scored so much is because they beat up on a bottom feeder team. Heat are getting owned so far.

mikealike305
12-04-2010, 12:25 PM
^ portland is doing pretty good huh?

Rafer17
12-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Wasn't this the guy the who considered retiring after LeBron left? :laugh2:
Lebron is sooo many levels above Mo, Im sure he doesnt care at all.

billy17
12-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Yes when its dominated by Lebron related threads. Theres probably one on what time Lebron took a **** this morning. All I am saying is the site is getting watered down with useless threads. This "greatness" comment has been mentioned in other threads. Why start a new one? Can't we just continue talking about it in the previously started thread, or is that concept to hard to understand. Its seems redundant to keep making new threads when the topic is mentioned in other areas.

Im not a huge fan of the thread for the same reason you arent.

But people are right, if you know you arent interested in the thread, dont look at it. Pretty simple. You stated yourself youve seen this topic discussed. So when you saw 'Lebron cares a lot about his own 'greatness'' in the title, you probably shouldnt have bothered to check it out.

But now all youve done is kept people from enjoying their discussion, and this site is all about having discussions..

ManRam
12-04-2010, 12:38 PM
It's true that almost all great players are obsessed with greatness, legacy, etc. The difference is that rarely (if ever) has there been a player so obsessed with greatness and crowned as great by the media before there has been any actual....greatness.

Really for a guy obsessed with greatness, he has so little idea of how to obtain it. You become great by winning in the crunch times (ie Boston game 5) and by winning with your own team not someone else's.

A) The media crowning him isn't his fault. He was crowned (literally, SI called him "The King" in highschool) before he even made the league.
B) You are dwelling on one bad series. He's had far more great series than bad series. You can eventually only ask so much of one player. Expecting him to win single handily is unreasonable. If he has an off night...like EVERY player has had, his team couldn't win in the past. Kobe never had that problem. Shaq never had that problem. Magic never had that problem. Jordan never had that problem. Bird never had that problem. Etc. He gets crap for not being clutch because he seriously has to be all the time. No one else on his team in the past could take over a game. He's had as many great playoff games, and huge shots as just about anyone in the league. Our expectations are just too high. He is great; he is the best player in the league and has been. He hasn't won it all...sure...but he is great. It is a team game after all.

John Walls Era
12-04-2010, 01:04 PM
They weren't that loud. VC getting booed was worst in Toronto.

Fnom11
12-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Stay on topic or don't comment at all.

With that said....Lebron is a baby who clearly can't win on his own.

Kobe couldn't even make it to the playoffs on his own.

justinnum1
12-04-2010, 01:20 PM

so true

Tha Truth
12-04-2010, 01:35 PM
He didn't really "tell him off"

The Cavs were down 20 at half time and they were getting absolutely demolished. There was no way Mo Williams was going to engage in a conversation with LeBron.

LeBrowns
12-04-2010, 01:43 PM
They weren't that loud. VC getting booed was worst in Toronto.

False

dbroncos78087
12-04-2010, 01:51 PM
No more insulting comments or this thread will be closed/deleted.

mjt20mik
12-04-2010, 02:22 PM
False

It seemed 10x louder when VC came to Toronto.

Mrphilly
12-04-2010, 02:48 PM
It's kind of funny when you think of Cavs fans being sad for LBJ...I mean he didn't win anything for them so even with him there was no title. If Kobe spurned the Lakers I'd get people being sad, but all this is for a guy who hasn't won anything.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This makes absolutely no sense at all. You think they shouldnt care because the greatest player that city has seen since Jim Brown didnt win a championship.

Im sure they would rather not win a championship with Lebron, than not winning with Joey Grahm and he rest of those role players that Lebron made look like and All-star cast.

hyb152
12-04-2010, 10:18 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent job

hyb152
12-04-2010, 10:19 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

This makes absolutely no sense at all. You think they shouldnt care because the greatest player that city has seen since Jim Brown didnt win a championship.

Im sure they would rather not win a championship with Lebron, than not winning with Joey Grahm and he rest of those role players that Lebron made look like and All-star cast.

Bingo.

hyb152
12-04-2010, 10:28 PM
A) The media crowning him isn't his fault. He was crowned (literally, SI called him "The King" in highschool) before he even made the league.
B) You are dwelling on one bad series. He's had far more great series than bad series. You can eventually only ask so much of one player. Expecting him to win single handily is unreasonable. If he has an off night...like EVERY player has had, his team couldn't win in the past. Kobe never had that problem. Shaq never had that problem. Magic never had that problem. Jordan never had that problem. Bird never had that problem. Etc. He gets crap for not being clutch because he seriously has to be all the time. No one else on his team in the past could take over a game. He's had as many great playoff games, and huge shots as just about anyone in the league. Our expectations are just too high. He is great; he is the best player in the league and has been. He hasn't won it all...sure...but he is great. It is a team game after all.

Wow........ I seriously can't disagree with one thing you just said. To build off of your point, look at the teams Kobe's had. He's had Shaq in his prime who was the most dominant player in the league. He currently has Gasol who some say is the best post player in the league and the best skilled big man in the league. He's always had a reliable clutch shooter in Fisher, an all-around purpose big man that play on the perimeter and in the post in Odom. He has an all-defense talent in Artest. Back in Shaq's era, kobe had clutch Horry. THe list goes on and on. But what has LeBron had? 37 year old Shaq? An overrated Mo Williams (who LeBron made look like an all-star). Varejao? Eric Snow? Larry Hughes? ManRam is right. One man can only do so much. He's the best in the league, but no matter how good you are, you can't SINGLE-HANDIDLY lead a team to an NBA championship. Sure, you can win 61, 66 games in the regular season...beating up on teams that aren't as good. When the playoffs roll around and you have to face big dogs like Boston and Orlando, the cavs always lost. 5 guys were just too much for cleveland's one guy.

drobe86
12-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Wow........ I seriously can't disagree with one thing you just said. To build off of your point, look at the teams Kobe's had. He's had Shaq in his prime who was the most dominant player in the league. He currently has Gasol who some say is the best post player in the league and the best skilled big man in the league. He's always had a reliable clutch shooter in Fisher, an all-around purpose big man that play on the perimeter and in the post in Odom. He has an all-defense talent in Artest. Back in Shaq's era, kobe had clutch Horry. THe list goes on and on. But what has LeBron had? 37 year old Shaq? An overrated Mo Williams (who LeBron made look like an all-star). Varejao? Eric Snow? Larry Hughes? ManRam is right. One man can only do so much. He's the best in the league, but no matter how good you are, you can't SINGLE-HANDIDLY lead a team to an NBA championship. Sure, you can win 61, 66 games in the regular season...beating up on teams that aren't as good. When the playoffs roll around and you have to face big dogs like Boston and Orlando, the cavs always lost. 5 guys were just too much for cleveland's one guy.

I agree whole heartedly.... theres only so much 1 man can do. and its been an honor and a pleasure to have watched him these 7 years. People don't appreciate greatness for what it is....

ElMarroAfamado
12-04-2010, 10:54 PM
I agree whole heartedly.... theres only so much 1 man can do. and its been an honor and a pleasure to have watched him these 7 years. People don't appreciate greatness for what it is....

:facepalm:

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-05-2010, 01:59 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs610.ash2/156221_1504249081844_1102740066_1119568_4081614_n. jpg

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-05-2010, 02:14 AM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/auayyh.jpg

mjt20mik
12-05-2010, 02:20 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs610.ash2/156221_1504249081844_1102740066_1119568_4081614_n. jpg

lol sucks

RulerSlick
12-05-2010, 07:43 AM

http://oi52.tinypic.com/auayyh.jpg

Dan Gilbert = salty and sad

:laugh: