12-03-2010, 12:32 AM
my league pass is not working
WTF
i paid over 100$ and its not working all day long
just wanna if u guys have the same problem or if its just me

sargon21
12-03-2010, 12:41 AM
i just got mine yesterday

and there were no games 2day, what were you expecting to see?

Pack_Attack6
12-03-2010, 12:42 AM
If the game is on TNT like it was tonight it wont be shown on your league pass. that may be your issue

Raph12
12-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Games on National tv are blacked out from league pass, you can catch the game later just not live...

kblo247
12-03-2010, 01:36 AM
He's from Germany Raph, so he has ILP

tredigs
12-03-2010, 01:46 AM
He's from Germany Raph, so he has ILP

Don't know that that matters. What I know is that if the game is on National television in America (which counts as NBA tv, TNT or ESPN generally), then the game is blacked out.

I'd assume that the only difference between ILP and American League pass may be that he has no home-team blackout (I can't watch Warriors games on LP).

D1JM
12-03-2010, 01:52 AM
i cant watch kings games on LP and sacramento is 5 hours from where i live. I live and hour and half from LA lol

WadeCounty
12-03-2010, 01:53 AM
actually, I bought mine the beginning of this season and I can't watch ANY games, all 5 teams I chose are blacklisted for some reason? Biggest rip off ever, here I was thinking it would be safe to invest it on an NBA product, biggest scammers ever. Miami, L.A., Dallas, OKC, and i forgot the 5th one are all blacklisted for me :mad:

black1605
12-03-2010, 01:58 AM
actually, I bought mine the beginning of this season and I can't watch ANY games, all 5 teams I chose are blacklisted for some reason? Biggest rip off ever, here I was thinking it would be safe to invest it on an NBA product, biggest scammers ever. Miami, L.A., Dallas, OKC, and i forgot the 5th one are all blacklisted for me :mad:

And you haven't contacted them to resolve this or get your money back? You deserve to be ripped off.

tredigs
12-03-2010, 01:59 AM

It's not a scam. I don't know what your situation is, but I watch all those teams regularly on League Pass (have all but LA as part of my 7 this year, and had the full pass last year).

You should probably try a different browser, or sign in...

Robbw241
12-03-2010, 02:01 AM
I had a major problem as well, I would launch it and it would load 90% and never full work. I literally tried it on several browsers and different computer with different internet. Finally got it working again though.

G-Bay New J
12-03-2010, 02:53 AM
I have had very little problems. Freezes up sometimes, but that might just be my computer.

aussie
12-03-2010, 03:13 AM
we get TNT games live here in Australia, so its got nuthin to do with jus USA and Canada

Patman
12-03-2010, 04:15 AM
Don't know that that matters. What I know is that if the game is on National television in America (which counts as NBA tv, TNT or ESPN generally), then the game is blacked out.

I'd assume that the only difference between ILP and American League pass may be that he has no home-team blackout (I can't watch Warriors games on LP).

Why should they blackout games that ar on TNT/ESPN/NBATV for international Users? We do not get those channels and the games are not broadcasted on other channels. It's national TV not International.

I had ILP the last two years and this year and had no blackouts.

At the moment it works didn't watch a game yesterday so i don't know if they had a problem.

Baller1
12-03-2010, 04:24 AM
I didn't realize so many people used the online pass. Just get the other live one on tv. I love it, can't go wrong.

Method28
12-03-2010, 04:30 AM
I didn't realize so many people used the online pass. Just get the other live one on tv. I love it, can't go wrong.

This...but then you'd have to have the cable service as well. I love NBA League Pass...Only games that are not shown there are National Games (which I watch on basic cable) or Laker/Clipper games (which are on FSW or KCAL 9)

Patman
12-03-2010, 04:33 AM

As an International Viewer you only have the possibility to get the online version.

YoungOne
12-03-2010, 04:42 AM
I'm from germany and I could watch every game I wan't to so far..

Baller1
12-03-2010, 04:46 AM
As an International Viewer you only have the possibility to get the online version.

Oh I see, I didn't know that. I had the MLB package online a few years ago, and it was fine for the most part. How is the NBA one?

Patman
12-03-2010, 05:04 AM
This year it is really nice didn't have real problems so far, with the premium package you can watch every game on demand. The quality on the highest settings (3000 kb/s) looks really nice even when connected to a 52" TV. Works good no choppiness or freezes most of the time. Only gripe i have with it that in Fullscreen mode you can't pause or skip so to skip Timeouts and Halftimes on on demand games you have to exit fullscreen. It also has Picture in Picture functionality and 4 games simultaneous.

Niro
12-03-2010, 08:16 AM
i have ilp and was able to watch tnt games earlier this season.

i wasnt even able to log in it just wouldtn load the website (www.nba.tv and www.ilp.nba.com)

its working again so i guess they were just too many people watching so the servers were temporarily overloaded.
that should never happen though

TheWatcher34
12-03-2010, 09:01 AM
my ILP is working perfectly. on top of that i am glad they don't broadcast the commercials during timeouts..an annoying thing they used to do last year.

i am surprised by the immense improvemenet of the quality of the picture from last year..it's deluxe!!

Patman
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
my ILP is working perfectly. on top of that i am glad they don't broadcast the commercials during timeouts..an annoying thing they used to do last year.

i am surprised by the immense improvemenet of the quality of the picture from last year..it's deluxe!!

Honestly i don't care for the commercials but the screen they display now isn't better i prefer to watch stupid commercials and not some Picture. Also 2 Years ago they did cut out the intermissions on the replays i would love to have that back so i don't have to skip it manually when watching a game on demand.

dhopisthename
12-03-2010, 09:18 AM
I use the nba league pass and I love it. It is nice having a dvr capability to pause it, and to be be able to go back and watch any game is really nice. Also, the quality is awesome, looks just as good as it does on tv

drobe86
12-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Yea I have NBA League Pass on TV but I can also view it online. The tv league pass is awesome. The online one leaves a little to be desired. It freezes up sometimes but works mostly well when I need it to. The only team that blacks out for me is the Atlanta Hawks and the ones that come on national tv.

Freyakazoide
12-03-2010, 03:19 PM
imma brazilian and got ILP this year. so far ive got no problems trying to see the games, and all games were with a awesome HD image.
Btw, no games were blocked for me. Some of then i see on Brazilian ESPN too.

John Walls Era
12-03-2010, 04:09 PM
People don't like streams huh?

Niro
12-03-2010, 04:31 PM

i watched streams for a couple years but ilp is so much better.

A) awesome HD quality (if u know the right sites you have close to hd streams too but its not everytime)

B) you dont have to worry about loosing the stream because its getting blocked

C) you can watch the games the next day if you missed one

Patman
12-03-2010, 04:54 PM

Streams are ok but the quality is mostly pretty bad. Also you have the risk of Streams that get blocked etc.

Also this streams only work live and when a game is at 3 am and you have to get up on 6 am that is not really practical so i like the possibility to watch games when ever i wan't, with nearly HD quality. I mean honestly the price for League pass isn't that high and it's well worth it ( if you don't watch your money partying, thats an evening).

nycericanguy
12-03-2010, 05:20 PM
i just got mine yesterday

and there were no games 2day, what were you expecting to see?

:laugh: