PDA

View Full Version : Is Griffin Already Playing Like A guy Who's Been in The League For Five Years?

JasonJohnHorn
12-02-2010, 10:32 PM
He is scoring at will, working his way around some of the best defenders in the leauge (Tim duncan), rebounding like a fiend, but whats more, he is already passing the ball out of the double team as well as Webber and duncan has. He has impressed me, not only with his athleticism and stregth, and rebounding and scoring numbers, but also with his maturity on the floor, and his ability to move the ball out of double teams and know enough to kick it to the guy with the best shot.

Thoughts on Girffin's passing and all around game?

DaBUU
12-02-2010, 10:35 PM
I guess its, slob Blake Griffin knob time, on PSD!

whitemamba33
12-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Really? This couldn't be posted on the other 2 or 3 Blake Griffin threads that are going on?

Send him an email if you want him so badly.

TheWatcher34
12-03-2010, 09:18 AM
as a rookie, 16 games into the season, Griffin already makes veteran NBA players look like school boys. he's playing like they took him out of a video game ....similar to NBA jam '95 with all the unrealistic moves and unhumanly powerful plays...

JayW_1023
12-03-2010, 09:26 AM
He still is a rookie, mainly on the defensive end. I like how Charley Rosen broke down his game in his latest article.