PDA

View Full Version : LeBron was better off in NY than Miami

4real
12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5874718

tcav701
12-02-2010, 06:47 PM
In before multiple homoerotic posts followed by close.

Chacarron
12-02-2010, 06:48 PM
If ESPN said so, then it must be true and thread-worthy :rolleyes:

TunTavern
12-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah, but, I don't want him now. He made it known to the world that he doesn't have the type of character to handle a real challenge in Cleveland or New York.

airforceones25
12-02-2010, 06:52 PM
In before...

"OMG can you imagine him playing next to Landry Fields"

DaBUU
12-02-2010, 06:52 PM
espn makes me :puke:

ShakeN'Bake
12-02-2010, 06:53 PM
He would have been better off on the Clips with Blake

Kashmir13579
12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
i could not care less. lebron is the enemy now.

eXpLiiCt
12-02-2010, 06:56 PM
In be for YOU MOTHER ****ER WE ALREADY KNOW THIS

jackdawson
12-02-2010, 06:57 PM
LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..Le Bron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBr on..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron ..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron.. LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..Le Bron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBr on..LeBron..LeBron.. SUMMARY OF ALL THREADS today ;)

Juelz36
12-02-2010, 06:59 PM
in before close

Evolution23
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
I dont wana say I told u so, but I told you so.

Ezio
12-02-2010, 07:05 PM
He was better off anywhere else. 3 players that need the ball to be effective.

hotpotato1092
12-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Ok I'm going to try to stay on topic because "in before close" has officially passed "I hate LeBron" and "Derrick Rose=GOAT" as the most posted thing on PSD. Even as a Knick fan I can say Chicago would have been the best fit. Derrick Rose may be an on ball player, but his personality would have allowed him to defer to LeBron, I think he would have developed into a great sidekick as opposed to Wade who just never will. They would have three legit big men (Boozer, Noah, Gibson) as opposed to just Bosh in Miami who really hasn't been good, and they'd still have Deng off of the bench. It's a no brainer to me, he should have picked the Bulls.

ManRam
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM
This is far from fact. The season isn't even close to being over, let alone his contact.

Also, why do we care? The past is the past. He made his decision. Let's move on.

Chill_Will_24
12-02-2010, 07:09 PM
i could not care less. lebron is the enemy now.

THISx100!!! The Clips would've been the best option but there was NO way at that time that anyone wouldve predicted Griffin playing like this. I actually think the Nets would also have been a good option basketball wise. The ONLY thing they lack as a go to guy that can handle the ball in the 4th quarter. They've been in every game this season except one of the Magic games and the two Heat ones. The Bulls would go thru the same problems with him seeing as how DWade and DRose play similar. Boozer is better than Bosh so I think they would be better than the Heat thou

Hoopsadvocate
12-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Nobodys better off in NY ask amare.

/thread

knicks09
12-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Nobodys better off in NY ask amare.

/thread

That made no sense, you act like we're a losing team and that he's playing poorly

justinnum1
12-02-2010, 07:20 PM
LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..Le Bron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBr on..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron ..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron.. LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..Le Bron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBron..LeBr on..LeBron..LeBron.. SUMMARY OF ALL THREADS today ;)

lol

Hoopsadvocate
12-02-2010, 07:22 PM
That made no sense, you act like we're a losing team and that he's playing poorly

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2010/11/15/1815084/rockets-vs-knicks-score-recap-amare-stoudemire-losing-streak

Mixed with a bit of sarcasm since some people think because we went thru a rough stretch lebron would have been better of somewhere else, well by that logic i can say because of that rough stretch yall had im justified in saying amare isnt better off in NY. See the stupidty in that logic.

WSU Tony
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, but, I don't want him now. He made it known to the world that he doesn't have the type of character to handle a real challenge in Cleveland or New York.

:laugh:

BALLER71
12-02-2010, 07:29 PM
L M F A O.
I love these threads.

Tha Truth
12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
He would have been better off in Toronto :rolleyes:

Da Knicks
12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
lol

Blazers#1Fan
12-02-2010, 07:32 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2010/11/15/1815084/rockets-vs-knicks-score-recap-amare-stoudemire-losing-streak

Mixed with a bit of sarcasm since some people think because we went thru a rough stretch lebron would have been better of somewhere else, well by that logic i can say because of that rough stretch yall had im justified in saying amare isnt better off in NY. See the stupidty in that logic.

:facepalm:

lebron would of been alot better on the clippers or knicks

Kaman
Griffin
James
Gordon
Bledsoe&Davis
:speechless:

Knicks
C Amare/mozgov
PF Gallinari/Turiaf
SF Lebron/Chandler
SG Fields/Azubuike/Chandler
PG Felton/Douglas
:speechless:

Blazers#1Fan
12-02-2010, 07:34 PM

why laugh the knicks are like the eagles of the NBA you mess up you'll know about it!

Robbw241
12-02-2010, 07:36 PM
He would have been better off in Turkey with AI. They'd win so many rings over there.

Daze9900
12-02-2010, 07:40 PM
I think he would have been nasty on the clips. Imagine a fast break with Gordon, Lebron, and Griffin. How would you stop a pick and roll Lebron and Griffin? Half court set would have been nasty. I think with LBJ Bdiddy would have been motivated to get back into some kind of a shape. And don't forget about Kaman being there. Chicago + LA would have been great fits for him. Even though this is a homer comment I wished he did come to New York I thought he would have played well in D'antoni system.

Tha Truth
12-02-2010, 07:41 PM
He would have been better off in Turkey with AI. They'd win so many rings over there.

LOL do they even get rings over there?

knicks09
12-02-2010, 07:51 PM

Ok ? That's called being a leader. Amare has every right to criticize the team when you lose 5 in a row. That doesn't mean he's not better off here in NY cause we're above .500 now

lvlheaded
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
He would have been better off on the Heat because thats where he wanted to go. The end. Basketball wise would he have flourished better on the Knicks? Maybe. But he wanted to be in Miami and thats where he is so he is better off doing what he wants to do. I dont want to acquire LeBron, I want to beat him.

Byronicle
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
is it too late to post something?

Quietmoney
12-02-2010, 08:00 PM
An Amare an Lebron pick n roll would've been the most lethal thing ever!! Talking about picking your poison! But now we're in position to land melo and still be able to make more moves down the road. I'm loving it actually. I wonder if he thought we would just lay down and die afterwards. Or if any other players would maybe form against him and his stooges. Well guest what?? If Melo lands here which seems highly likely, he can forget about getting past us to go anywhere!! Amare is rocking this east coast without any other superior talent, if and when Melo arrives things are gonna get really ugly for the eastern confrence! Melo has no weakness on offense as do Lecon or Fade. He can score from anywhere on the court. Don't have to worry about him not being able to keep a defense honest because they already know he the most lethal perimeter player in the game. Don't have to worry about him or Amare being a ball hog because neither of them over dribbles, just get the ball and goes to work.

ShakeN'Bake
12-02-2010, 08:00 PM
is it too late to post something?

apparently not

justinnum1
12-02-2010, 08:07 PM
An Amare an Lebron pick n roll would've been the most lethal thing ever!! Talking about picking your poison! But now we're in position to land melo and still be able to make more moves down the road. I'm loving it actually. I wonder if he thought we would just lay down and die afterwards. Or if any other players would maybe form against him and his stooges. Well guest what?? If Melo lands here which seems highly likely, he can forget about getting past us to go anywhere!! Amare is rocking this east coast without any other superior talent, if and when Melo arrives things are gonna get really ugly for the eastern confrence! Melo has no weakness on offense as do Lecon or Fade. He can score from anywhere on the court. Don't have to worry about him not being able to keep a defense honest because they already know he the most lethal perimeter player in the game. Don't have to worry about him or Amare being a ball hog because neither of them over dribbles, just get the ball and goes to work.

:eyebrow:

Crackadalic
12-02-2010, 08:08 PM
In before close
Just face it how is that team gonna improve at all. You cant win with just three superstars you have to have role players and most of there role players are old and not that good.
At least new york has the cap space to improve even more next season plus our guys our young. New york is really a center away from being a threat in the east.

New york will win it all before the heat yea i said it

Slimsim
12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Well like Kash said he's the enemy Now. Just surprise Chris said Amare was better than Bosh

lvlheaded
12-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Well like Kash said he's the enemy Now. Just surprise Chris said Amare was better than Bosh

I was actually speechless at that. Broussard saying he was wrong about something? :speechless:

AddiX
12-02-2010, 08:20 PM
He wouldn't of been able to hide and control the media here the way he does in Cle of Mia.

Unlike in those states, NY blames the top guy for bringing the team down, we don't make a million of excuses for him. Bron is playing horrible and no one even mentions it because at a glance his stats look decent. That wouldn't happen here. A-Rod put up historic #'s here and got ripped all the time.

Bron would of had a nightmare here, his Ego is too big to take the beating NY would put on him.

Quietmoney
12-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Well put and said. I'm a true new yorker, I wanted Bron here because I knew, win lose or draw, it would be good for the city to have the mvp playing in the worlds most famous arena. Not to mention we were in position to put good players around him. But that's spilled milk now. The heat and knicks rivalry is about to be reborn and that's something I'm really looking forward to! The last time someone snubbed us to run to miami, we haunted him and taught him a lesson he would never forget! First number 1 seed to ever lose to an 8th seed in nba history! Man... that felt good! But this one is gonna be even sweeter! Because now we can put Riley, Fade, Mosh and Lecon in one big pinata and hang it from our newly renovated ceiling at the garden and find the biggest bat and let every last fan take their best swing until we bust that big bag of tricks all over the garden floor!

PrettyBoyJ
12-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I've been saying this for ever LBJ and NY just go together..

29$JerZ
12-02-2010, 08:39 PM
LeBron didn't want to handle NY so he went with his buds, its old.
:horse:

NY, Clippers, Chicago were all better teams for him to be the guy but he doesn't want that; he wants rings. Still early, as bad as they have played Miami is not out of the playoff race.