PDA

View Full Version : One move, if you were GM, that you would make reality today...

bringinwood
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
It's pretty simple...

What's one move you'd make, if you were GM, that would make your team a more cohesive unit, more talented, less strained, or in a better situation for next offseason ???

An example would be...

If I were GM of the Sixers, I would trade Iguodala for a young center or power forward with promise...

Iguodala for Cousins with fillers...

Raph12
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
If I was Otis Smith, the Magic GM, I'd throw my whole roster (besides Dwight) at the Nuggets GM and tell him I agree to any deal that would land me Melo.

djeller1139
12-02-2010, 06:37 PM
If I were the Warriors GM I would see what Iguodala would take for us or what we could get for BWright + Expirings...

Ezio
12-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Bulls GM, any trade?

A starting SG.
Ellis, Fernandez, OJ Mayo

Dream landing Ray Allen :drool:

chi-townlove1
12-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Bulls GM--land a starting high caliber shooting gaurd. Not one that is a POSSIBLE starter, or needs to work on his shot. No. One that will start, and produce right away. Mayo, Allen, Ellis, joe johnson once he returns, Melo (work him into the lineup possibly).

BaddNewz
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
If I were Suns GM i would trade anybody except Nash or Lopez to get a kevin love or gasol...

hotpotato1092
12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
They aren't my team but I do really like them, so if I could take over the Thunder I'd get them a real center. Something like Harden and cap relief for Nene. Then I'd resign Green and happily go to war with a starting 5 of Westbrook-Thabo-Durant-Ibaka-Nene with Green, Maynor, Collison and eventually Aldrich. Presti has done a great job, but I think at this point he has to go for it, make that last move to put your team over the top.