PDA

View Full Version : UCF Knights

MiamiBoy77
12-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, I don't usually post in the mbball thread but I came here to ask something about the knights.

Now I may sound biased because I work for the squad but I think they may be making a decent run to the top. They are a VERY young team. 3 seniors and none of them play huge minutes, and Donnie Jones is bringing a new attitude to the team. Their defense has also been stellar, not allowing 60 yet in 6 games and holding Jackson St to 18% from the field (albiet Jackson St but they competed with Baylor and Louisville and made the NIT last year).

They just upset UF tonight to improve to 6-0, and although only won by 3, looked to control the game for the most part.

So if any of you have followed the UCF team at all or have an opinion let me know what you think, and if not, maybe its time to start.

metsfaninSTL
12-01-2010, 11:56 PM
i havent followed them much. i might follow them closer next year because jeff jordan transfered there from illinois.

MiamiBoy77
12-02-2010, 12:44 PM
i havent followed them much. i might follow them closer next year because jeff jordan transfered there from illinois.

And thats another plus. replacing their 3 seniors they have Jeff, plus Tristan Spurlock from Virginia and Josh Crittle from Oregon