PDA

View Full Version : Rate Boozers contract

heatking
12-01-2010, 10:15 PM
this guy received a ridiculous contract from the bulls and has 3 points and 1 board at the half... where would you rank him among the other contracts awarded in 2010?

I would say hes definitely the worst contract given... hes an undersized forward who cant play defense and is soft on the offensive end, and im thinking this game is proving it.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
this guy received a ridiculous contract from the bulls and has 3 points and 1 board at the half... where would you rank him among the other contracts awarded in 2010?

I would say hes definitely the worst contract given... hes an undersized forward who cant play defense and is soft on the offensive end, and im thinking this game is proving it.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen in my entire life. I hope you get banned for this stupid ****. Its his first game of the season...and against Orlando. No training camp, no preseason...nothing. And compare his contract to Amare or Joe Johnson. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Baller1
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Why the **** does everyone have to be so immature? It's one game. We don't need five ****ing Bulls/Heat threads everyday.

tcav701
12-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Wait is this about Bosh or Boozer?

You are making them sound like the same guy.

Hoopsadvocate
12-01-2010, 10:24 PM

I think thats kind of his point... Trying to show how cunfairly critical people were of bosh by using boozers one game as an example.

eXpLiiCt
12-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Probably the stupidest thread I have seen on PSD yet, it is his 1st game back WTF is wrong with you, the heat there first game they lost 0-1 OMG OMG OMG there not going to win anymore, holy **** you are ********.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:25 PM
I think thats kind of his point... Trying to show how cunfairly critical people were of bosh by using boozers one game as an example.

:pity:

eXpLiiCt
12-01-2010, 10:25 PM

You read the title? It says rate Boozers contract, so it's obviously about Bosh.

wesso2008
12-01-2010, 10:26 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Figures a heat fan would say somethin like this....DUDE ITS HIS FIRST GAME BACK. What excuses do u have for ur big 3 playin like ****??? Seriously? Ppl say the DUMBEST ****. I hope u get banned for baiting but u prolly wont. Hope ppl on here at least throw u under the bus.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

jimbobjarree
12-01-2010, 10:30 PM
lol so you expect a guy to come back after not playing for 6 months, and never having played with these team mates to go out and play at an allstar level straight off the bat?

regardless, I still think that contract is bad in the long term for the Bulls. I just dont think Boozer's body will hold up for the whole duration.

wesso2008
12-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Fabulous surprise. Our company has discount activities recent days. Nike shoes, Jordan shoes, High heel shoes, dress and so on. If u want, you can get your beloved thing at its lowest price.
Welcome to
=== http://www.************ ====

:facepalm::facepalm: I smell some "bannage" for u buddy.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah, lets not close this thread or anything. I mean its a thread meant to bash The Bulls & their fans so it needs to stay open.

tcav701
12-01-2010, 10:33 PM
You read the title? It says rate Boozers contract, so it's obviously about Bosh.

I see you got my joke....

gotta love the detroit school system.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-01-2010, 10:36 PM
lol so you expect a guy to come back after not playing for 6 months, and never having played with these team mates to go out and play at an allstar level straight off the bat?

regardless, I still think that contract is bad in the long term for the Bulls. I just dont think Boozer's body will hold up for the whole duration.

Its still not that bad of a contract compared to the deals that were handed out this summer. It was definitely right at market value.

Hoopsadvocate
12-01-2010, 10:39 PM
well people,especially bulls fans, said the same thing about wade during his first game against boston and then about bosh when he was struggling integrating in the system and he now has got it together avg around 20 and 7 the last 5 or so games.

So i understand the OP is trying to do but its obvious boozer will get it together which is much more than i can say many other fans gave bosh.

ChiSox219
12-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Rate Player X's Contract After He's Played One Half of Basketball

Quality thread

Heat fans are so butthurt.

PC
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
:facepalm:

wesso2008
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Its still not that bad of a contract compared to the deals that were handed out this summer. It was definitely right at market value.

But to rate Boozer's contract....i agree with this. Well said. Considering the ridiculous contracts handed out to Amare & Joe Johnson...I'd most definitely rather have Boozer's contract. Having a healthy Boozer can be and will be a gamechanger. The avg 15mil per year is well worth it.

mikantsass
12-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Best contract in the history of contracts

footballer2369
12-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Rate Player X's Contract After He's Played One Half of Basketball

Quality thread

Heat fans are so butthurt.

... That you were able to steal Boozer away from right under our noses??

Jebus, you really gave it to us... Next time at least let me apply some strawberry lube...

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:45 PM
well people,especially bulls fans, said the same thing about wade during his first game against boston and then about bosh when he was struggling integrating in the system and he now has got it together avg around 20 and 7 the last 5 or so games.

So i understand the OP is trying to do but its obvious boozer will get it together which is much more than i can say many other fans gave bosh.

Really? You got proof of that? I'm willing to bet you dont. Just another wonderful case of "All Bulls fans are....." and insert you're own truth not actually based in fact.

footballer2369
12-01-2010, 10:47 PM
^Do you have proof that he doesn't have proof?? Boom, roasted.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Best contract in the history of contracts

Yet more great objective, smart analysis about The Bulls from you. Oh and that brilliant sarcasm thats to deep for any stupid Bulls fans to understand.

lvlheaded
12-01-2010, 10:49 PM
This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen in my entire life. I hope you get banned for this stupid ****. Its his first game of the season...and against Orlando. No training camp, no preseason...nothing. And compare his contract to Amare or Joe Johnson. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

24 ppg 8 rpg 2 apg 2 bpg

The thread was already dumb enough, no need to make it worse by trying to trash Amare.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:50 PM
^Do you have proof that he doesn't have proof?? Boom, roasted.

Actually I do, its called this thread.

i.got.the.nutz
ibtl

ramsizzle
heat fans are a joke....bosh has sucked thats why he is getting attacked....HE PRACTICED IN THE SUMMER AND OLYMPICS AND KNOWS HIS TEAMMATES. The problem is he "just wants to chillllll" booz worked and broke his damn hand so he couldnt do any of these . and footballer...when did you become a heat fan? july?

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM

24 ppg 8 rpg 2 apg 2 bpg

The thread was already dumb enough, no need to make it worse by trying to trash Amare.

Comparing CONTRACTS ONLY...not stats. Sorry, I forgot I need to hold people's hand through every step of my quote.

ramsizzle
12-01-2010, 10:52 PM

24 ppg 8 rpg 2 apg 2 bpg

he was the highest paid player with injury problems and besides the last few games he was terrible....hes doing well on the offensive end but still terribly on the defensive. for the money still a terrible signing.

fadedmario

after 1 half? Heat fans are lol funny

footballer2369
Not an accepted form of proof unfortunately...

Maybe you can collabo w/ Gilbert's lawyers..

lvlheaded
12-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Comparing CONTRACTS ONLY...not stats. Sorry, I forgot I need to hold people's hand through every step of my quote.

Exactly, and as of now Amar'es STATS are living up to his contract and the Knicks are winning with him as the leader. Sorry, I forgot that stats and wins dont have anything to do with a players worth. Again :facepalm:

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Not an accepted form of proof unfortunately...

Maybe you can collabo w/ Gilbert's lawyers..

:cricket:

footballer2369
12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
heat fans are a joke....bosh has sucked thats why he is getting attacked....HE PRACTICED IN THE SUMMER AND OLYMPICS AND KNOWS HIS TEAMMATES. The problem is he "just wants to chillllll" booz worked and broke his damn hand so he couldnt do any of these . and footballer...when did you become a heat fan? july?

Yesterday, actually...

And Bosh would have to work his *** off to play as poorly as Boozer...

lvlheaded
12-01-2010, 10:56 PM
he was the highest paid player with injury problems and besides the last few games he was terrible....hes doing well on the offensive end but still terribly on the defensive. for the money still a terrible signing.

Nov 30 vs. NJN W 111 - 100 41 13 - 22 0 - 0 9 - 11 1 8 9 2 2 1 1 3 35
Nov 28 @ DET W 125 - 116 54 12 - 20 0 - 0 13 - 15 5 10 15 7 0 1 6 4 37
Nov 27 vs. ATL L 90 - 99 37 7 - 15 0 - 0 10 - 12 1 9 10 3 1 1 4 4 24

Those are Amar'es last few games. If thats terrible Id like to know what good is. And Chris Bosh has NEVER played a full season and Boozer is always getting hurt so plenty of people got paid close to his contract that have "injury problems"

Cubs Win
12-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow. heat fans should be embarrassed. They have 3 stars and barely a .500 team, one of the worst fanbases in the NBA, and apparently its full of fans like this? I'm surprised Daleja wasn't all over this thread closing it because it involves the heat like all the other ones he closed.

The fact that this is still open shows how pathetic a group of mods the NBA forum has on duty right now...just pathetic.

knicksfan42
12-01-2010, 10:57 PM
It's been like half a game, can't judge a contract on that.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Exactly, and as of now Amar'es STATS are living up to his contract and the Knicks are winning with him as the leader. Sorry, I forgot that stats and wins dont have anything to do with a players worth. Again :facepalm:

Ok where exactly did I bash Amare? But if you want to pay max for Amare & play 500 ball, good for you. I could care less who's ****ing better, I'm only comparing contracts coming out of the summer. Boozer got paid alot less. Nothing more, nothing less. But if you want to make a big deal out of it, and "facepalm" to make you look cool, then go for it.

Canterbury
12-01-2010, 10:59 PM
A scratch-n-sniff sticker with 4 golden stars divided by an apple.

lvlheaded
12-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Ok where exactly did I bash Amare? But if you want to pay max for Amare & play 500 ball, good for you. I could care less who's ****ing better, I'm only comparing contracts coming out of the summer. Boozer got paid alot less. Nothing more, nothing less. But if you want to make a big deal out of it, and "facepalm" to make you look cool, then go for it.

The point was that you defended the Boozer contract by saying the Amar'e contract was worse and as of right now that isnt a logical arguement because Amar'e has played well so far this season and Boozer has been hurt. I agree that this thread is stupid but you make it worse by trying to call another players contract worse just because he got paid more. Saying Joe Johnson was extremely logical because he has been awful this year and is now out for 4-6 weeks. But as of now there is no proof that the Amar'e signing was worse

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Wow. heat fans should be embarrassed. They have 3 stars and barely a .500 team, one of the worst fanbases in the NBA, and apparently its full of fans like this? I'm surprised Daleja wasn't all over this thread closing it because it involves the heat like all the other ones he closed.

The fact that this is still open shows how pathetic a group of mods the NBA forum has on duty right now...just pathetic.

:nod: It'll stay open until Bulls fans take ot over, untill then it'll stay open.

ChiSox219
12-01-2010, 11:01 PM

He wouldn't be $100 million even if he was still playing at the same level as he did in PHX.

Same goes for Joe Johnson, both are excellent players, all-stars even, but neither is worth the money they are getting paid.

jmcelligott92
12-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Why is it okay for Heat fans to post things like this and not get introuble?
But every bulls fan is attacked
and we get banned for our responses, but they dont for baiting?

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-01-2010, 11:02 PM
:nod: It'll stay open until Bulls fans take ot over, untill then it'll stay open.

Ya of course other fans can come and bash all they want, once 1 Bulls fan says something, its baiting and the thread gets closed.

ecorrea
12-01-2010, 11:02 PM

Exactly. Ive seen that guy close threads and defend ignorant heat fans to the last straw.

HOW IS THIS A THREAD???!!!

lvlheaded
12-01-2010, 11:05 PM
He wouldn't be $100 million even if he was still playing at the same level as he did in PHX.

Same goes for Joe Johnson, both are excellent players, all-stars even, but neither is worth the money they are getting paid.

I can agree with you there, I just dont think you can call the signing terrible because he has played well and helped the Knicks improve

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 11:05 PM
The point was that you defended the Boozer contract by saying the Amar'e contract was worse and as of right now that isnt a logical arguement because Amar'e has played well so far this season and Boozer has been hurt. I agree that this thread is stupid but you make it worse by trying to call another players contract worse just because he got paid more. Saying Joe Johnson was extremely logical because he has been awful this year and is now out for 4-6 weeks. But as of now there is no proof that the Amar'e signing was worse

I dont even know what to say anymore. Apparently people cant read & just interpret anything they want to.

I never said his contract was worse!

I meant more....as in MORE!

Not worse...more!

You know....more?

As in more money....

Which he does...he makes...MORE.

PurpleJesus28
12-01-2010, 11:08 PM
easily the worst contract of the off-season, hands down. quite frankly, with the lack of production so far, probably one of the worst of all time. the fact that he doesn't have AT LEAST 30 points and somewhere between 13-16 rebounds in his 1st game back against the Magic is absurd, and i for one, am appalled. really need to get his *** outta town ASAP. he hasn't proven to be anywhere near the player i expected so far. i don't expect him to turn it around when he has a full couple weeks of practice with his new teammates either, thats just silly thinking. i mean, if you cant come back from hand surgery and play at an all-star level right off the bat, you really don't deserve to be in the NBA.

lvlheaded
12-01-2010, 11:09 PM
I dont even know what to say anymore. Apparently people cant read & just interpret anything they want to.

I never said his contract was worse!

I meant more....as in MORE!

Not worse...more!

You know....more?

As in more money....

Which he does...he makes...MORE.

Your first post you said, compare his contract to Amar'e and JJ, the original poster stated that he thought Boozers contract was the worst. Therefore, if you are comparing the contracts to defend Boozer you are implying that Amar'es contract is worse. That is the point Im making. The thread was not intended to talk about who got MORE money but to discuss that Boozer's contract was, in that posters opinion, the WORST. So by comparing the contracts in defense of Boozer, you indeed are saying that the Amar'e contract is worse.

bodupp311
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Your first post you said, compare his contract to Amar'e and JJ, the original poster stated that he thought Boozers contract was the worst. Therefore, if you are comparing the contracts to defend Boozer you are implying that Amar'es contract is worse. That is the point Im making. The thread was not intended to talk about who got MORE money but to discuss that Boozer's contract was, in that posters opinion, the WORST. So by comparing the contracts in defense of Boozer, you indeed are saying that the Amar'e contract is worse.

Yeah and in above said post I said "I meant more"...multiple times. Meaning, if it came across as worse I really meant more. But of course you wanna ***** & complain & nit pick. Have fun with that, I'm done.

ChI_ShIzzLe
12-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Someone please ban this idiot.

kingbrentg
12-01-2010, 11:23 PM
It's ONE game. For the love of God.