PDA

View Full Version : Which Player Are You Disappointed In The Most This Season So Far?

LTBaByyy
11-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Thought this would be an interesting thread

I would have to say Andrew Bogut, he's avg 11 and 11

Yeah that's good stats, for just a pretty good center but a lot of people have him the 2nd best center in the league!!

I mean Tyson Chandler has 9 and 9 in 6 less minutes than Bogut

I see Bogut having 20 and 12 with his skill set, so he is my pick

kjoke
11-30-2010, 06:37 PM
tyreke

29$JerZ
11-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Chris Bosh
Didn't expect him to take this much a hit, not just talking about stats either.

Minimal
11-30-2010, 06:41 PM
My favourite player...LeBron James...and also Dwyane Wade and Stephen Curry.

Kenny Powders
11-30-2010, 06:44 PM
I figured Bosh would drop off a bit, but he is off the radar. It wouldn't look as bad if the heat were more than a couple of games over .500.

goose15
11-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Anthony Randolph...

needs to get some minutes

StriveGreatness
11-30-2010, 07:07 PM
Rodney Stuckey. Why? Because I only care about the Pistons and he has been pretty disappointing so far. I'd like to see him PASS the ball more.

tennisoscar1
11-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Evan Turner. He is not being aggressive enough..

TopsyTurvy
11-30-2010, 07:48 PM
OJ Mayo. He's disappeared.

AussieLaker
11-30-2010, 07:50 PM
With Bogut, you have to understand he is injured still so his numbers wont be that high. He broke his arm and now he is having back spasms from the reports

Raph12
11-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Dwyane Wade should be up there, he's having a bad year thus far, especially by "Wade" standards.

Kevin Durant has disappointed after his strong play last season, everyone thought he'd be the runaway winner of the MVP award.

Andrew Bogut is coming off a bad injury I expect him to return to form, barring any future injuries, by the end of the season in time for the playoffs.

RayRay
11-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Anthony Randolph...

needs to get some minutes

nah he sucks.

Ill go with Wilson Chandler. Disappointed he wasn't taught proper dental hygiene.

Blazers#1Fan
11-30-2010, 08:14 PM
nah he sucks.

Ill go with Wilson Chandler. Disappointed he wasn't taught proper dental hygiene.

kind funny i think chandler should be respected with is PPG and MPG and how he kept playing after getting his tooth knocked out that = Beast mode

biggest disappointment = Lebron,Wade,Bosh,

TheWatcher34
11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Wade, Bosh and James :D :up:

Stunner
11-30-2010, 08:24 PM
My favourite player...LeBron James...and also Dwyane Wade and Stephen Curry.

Curry is having a good year better than his Rookie year.

central2003
11-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Someone said Ty evans.. he is injured and still avg near 20 points. One player that I am really disappointed in is Joe Johnson. Such a huge contract and playing at a mediocre level.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
11-30-2010, 08:34 PM
bogut is having back spasm's now and also is resting his arm too and complaining that is hurting way to bad for it happening nearly 8 months ago if he gets healthy his numbers will improve

JasonJohnHorn
11-30-2010, 08:48 PM
There are some glaring disapointments, Bosh (though I expected his socring to dip, I didnt expect his rebounding to drop so much), Yao and Oden (it is always disapointing to see talented players sidelined due to injury), but I have to say that when I watch LBJ play in Cleveland, especially over the last two season, I honestly though he was easily the best player on the planet, and though I expected his scoring to dip a bit in Miami, i was expecting his assist to sky rocket and his FG% to improve. Instead, his turnover are up, his FG% is down, his assists are not impressive and Miami isnt nearly as good as Cleveland was over the last two years.

To see as big a drop in play from last season to this season, it is a huge disapointment to see such a talented player, the best in the world, start putting up numbers that would barely garner a spot on the all-star team.

Right now I could list like 10 players who are playing better than James at least, perhaps more, and considering he is a reigning two-time MVP, that is a downer.

hugepatsfan
11-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Lebron James. Not from his play, but his attitude. I think we are all seeing how little work ethic or respect for the game he has. He might be the best player, but there are a lot of other guys I would rather have leading my team. When your best player is a terrible leader, you're screwed.

Baller1
11-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Durant.

sargon21
11-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Kd.

jkcronyn
11-30-2010, 10:05 PM
tyreke and lebron had insanely similar rookie numbers... anyone remember lebron in year 2? already asserting himself as a top player in the league... hard not to look at tyreke and ask if he's really doing a good job

THE WALL
11-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Durant, Bogut, W. Bynum, A. Randolph and the 3 **** from MIA

fadedmario
11-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Cousins

drobe86
11-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Gotta be Lebron James. In Cleveland he played Godly. idk why but he's come back to earth this season. Wade looks to be at the beginning of the end as well. He looks terrible this season. And Joe Johnson. Joe Johnson is one of my favorite players in the NBA because I like his all around game. This year all of his numbers. Idk is it the new system, or did he just get paid and kinda take the early part of the season off?

bovice163
11-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Joe Johnson, OJ Mayo, Bogut.

mvb815
12-01-2010, 12:43 AM
OJ Mayo. He's disappeared.

this X10

Mudvayne91
12-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Melo based on his desire to leave.

tredigs
12-01-2010, 01:11 AM
There are some glaring disapointments, Bosh (though I expected his socring to dip, I didnt expect his rebounding to drop so much), Yao and Oden (it is always disapointing to see talented players sidelined due to injury), but I have to say that when I watch LBJ play in Cleveland, especially over the last two season, I honestly though he was easily the best player on the planet, and though I expected his scoring to dip a bit in Miami, i was expecting his assist to sky rocket and his FG% to improve. Instead, his turnover are up, his FG% is down, his assists are not impressive and Miami isnt nearly as good as Cleveland was over the last two years.

To see as big a drop in play from last season to this season, it is a huge disapointment to see such a talented player, the best in the world, start putting up numbers that would barely garner a spot on the all-star team.

Right now I could list like 10 players who are playing better than James at least, perhaps more, and considering he is a reigning two-time MVP, that is a downer.

While agreeing with some points (though many of which have to do with acclimation to such a different offensive scheme, and should be somewhat expected) and without getting too deep into this conversation, I just had to laugh at the fact that you consider 8 assists per game from a SF - playing alongside one of the most dominant ball handlers in the game - "not impressive".

This is how high Lebron James has set the bar, ladies and gentlemen.

xabial
12-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Ra shard Lewis. He's getting paid $$20,514,000 this year $22,152,000 next year and $23,790,000 the year after that, and he's only averaging 11 Points. I have such high hopes for him every year, but hes so up and down this season, as with last year.

Its a good think the Magic are such a deep team with arguably a top if not one of the best bench in the NBA, and the Best Center in the NBA otherwise that could easily be a Top 3 Worst contract of ALL Time.

xabial
12-01-2010, 01:45 AM
Joe Johnson, OJ Mayo, Bogut.

He's playing with injuries leave the man alone.

BirdIsTheWord
12-01-2010, 05:29 AM
In Bogut's case i think 11-11 is still pretty good considering he's basically playing with one arm.

My vote goes to Chauncey Billups, shooting pretty bad to start the season, hopefully he can turn it around though.

SNYmets86
12-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Joe Johnson

millerandco
12-01-2010, 11:17 AM
1.wade sore thumb or not shouldn't stops him husteling
2.bogut i thought would explode this year
3.bosh seems to have forgotten to rebound
4.oden, roy and b.davis because of injuries :(

satui10
12-01-2010, 12:27 PM
This question is simple for me. My team is the Hawks and Joe Johnson without a doubt. This guy, who is making more than D. Wade and other players with a 100 million dollar contract, only averages 17ppg and is so inconsistent that there are a handful of games where he's not even on the leader board. He doesn't try to win and never can seem to make a shot in clutch situations. He says his poor play this year has something to do with a bum elbow, but the wtf about last year? The year before that? Against any team who ranks .500 or higher? GTFOH Johnson.

king4day
12-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Robin Lopez.

He's regressed back to his rookie season play.

satui10
12-01-2010, 12:40 PM
To the guy who bragged about James' assist as a SF:

Yea...now if only he can use his experience in "high bar setting" to upgrade the level of effort he displays while playing, because as long as he allows other teams to out hustle him while he stands around the court being "the chosen one" is as long as those assists will be the only thing you can brag about...

Chronz
12-01-2010, 12:52 PM
While agreeing with some points (though many of which have to do with acclimation to such a different offensive scheme, and should be somewhat expected) and without getting too deep into this conversation, I just had to laugh at the fact that you consider 8 assists per game from a SF - playing alongside one of the most dominant ball handlers in the game - "not impressive".

This is how high Lebron James has set the bar, ladies and gentlemen.
He has a point though, his passing has been careless at times and hes not getting the high value assists at the rim that he has gotten throughout his career, instead most have come from PnP/Outlet passes. Its helped out Arroyo's game but they never get Bosh any looks inside, and his post entry skills have been non existent.

Still hes wrong about Bosh, hes been the only guy coming close to replicating his impact from last year.

Chronz
12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Joe Johnson, Roy, Wade should head the list

mikantsass
12-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Definitely Derrick Rose.

I mean the way he was hyped this off season I figured he would average a triple double every game. 40+ points on a nightly basis. 20+ assists. 10+rebs... Leading his team to the best record in the NBA.

But seriously.... OJ Mayo has been a big disappointment

ChiSox219
12-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Robin Lopez.

He's regressed back to his rookie season play.

Same here, I thought he would break out for something like 16/9/2bpg/.600TS%