PDA

View Full Version : King James Wants Spoelstra To Bow To Him - (New Wojnarowski article)

s2kobe
11-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Good article showing lebron being lebron. Enjoy

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AnHx6XTtk9lOEHPsCMRwLyg5nYcB?slug=aw-lebronspoelstra112910

ecorrea
11-30-2010, 10:12 AM
damn last line is pretty harsh...

TheDetroitBlue
11-30-2010, 10:15 AM
very Nice

John Walls Era
11-30-2010, 10:16 AM
How is this a good article? Its written poorly.

BALLER R
11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Good read. seems like lebron is facing something he never has. but what i dont get is is erik was to ever get fired and riley becomes the coach does lebron really think hes gonna be king james. im more than sure that things would get alot harder for him

lakers4sho
11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
:clap: :clap:

stensley
11-30-2010, 10:29 AM
i'm far from a lebron fan, but i got to ask...where are the facts. everything seems to be hearsay with no credible source. it seems to me that this article smells like a witch hunt.

SouthSideRookie
11-30-2010, 10:31 AM
i'm far from a lebron fan, but i got to ask...where are the facts. everything seems to be hearsay with no credible source. it seems to me that this article smells like a witch hunt.

If you can't see the red flags on this guy by now then you probably never will.

ShakeN'Bake
11-30-2010, 10:32 AM
At first read of the title I thought you said blow not bow...I was like hmmm things are getting weird in Miami.

I did enjoy the article though.

Sactown
11-30-2010, 10:37 AM
this is a terrible article.. he manages to bash bosh when the article is far from him.. this is just a heat hating article with quotes that are out of context

Hawkeye15
I can't stand Andy Whateveryournameiswhocares

nycericanguy
Lebron James is hands down the most talented player in the world. But looking back at all his antics with his dancing on the sidelines and picture taking routines and wanting special privileges for him and his "crew", and wanting to go to South Beach where fans don't care much for basketball just to be with his friends...he just seems very spoiled and unprofessional. He's not 19 anymore.

I would have loved him in NY, and TBH I wasn't a huge fan of Amare, but he has bought a sense of leadership and professionalism to NY that I have to admire. Amare carries himself like a star player should. He's our best player but also the hardest worker and he is a leader. He's matured, Lebron needs to do the same.

Draco
11-30-2010, 10:39 AM
So bow down to him if you want, bow to him. Bow to the King of Slime, the King of Filth, the King of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

xbrackattackx
11-30-2010, 10:44 AM

x 2 Hate that dude.

NYK_kidd77
11-30-2010, 10:47 AM

I used to hate this guy cause he would always write articles knocking the Knicks, but I guess the guy is just a hater. I have never seen a positive article written by this guy.

Russollini
11-30-2010, 10:48 AM
This was exactly what I was afraid of when he signed here. He is a coach eater, a organization breaker and a team defier. He has always been this, but it seemed that he humbled himself a bit in coming to Miami, but not it appears it was an act.

Last years playoffs, changing of the seat colors, the walk off against Orlando, the whining on the court, his entourage and the like all are a cancer to a team.

That being said, if Riles did come down and coach, he would spank James and put him in the corner. He would bench him. He would not take this crap. Telling a kid No is not accountability. Letting him fave the consequences and seeing it through is.

stawka
11-30-2010, 10:51 AM
This thread = Bulls/Lakers fans heaven

ttam68
11-30-2010, 10:52 AM

I agree. Its an interesting read, and I'd be inclined to believe some of it. But, mostly, its empty statements and commentary more than a report.

If you can't see the red flags on this guy by now then you probably never will.

Thats not the point. You "see the red flags," evidently, but that doesn't give you the right to submit an article alleging thrown french fries, media conspiracy, and fear of his coach.

Hawkeye15
11-30-2010, 10:52 AM
I used to hate this guy cause he would always write articles knocking the Knicks, but I guess the guy is just a hater. I have never seen a positive article written by this guy.

me neither. He hasn't said a postive thing on the Wolves in my lifetime. he spews negativity in every single article I have ever seen him write.

ManRam
11-30-2010, 10:53 AM
I think LeBron must have had an affair with Adrian's wife or something. No columnist in the world hates LeBron more than him.

Interesting read, but there is nothing new here, and definitely no facts. He just loves opportunities to bash LeBron. Makes some decent points, but he's really trying too hard.

The whole team supposedly has questioned Spo, not just LeBron. But that's fine, Adrian will just pin this all on LeBron. He never really writes anything that isn't laced in hate or unsubstantiated opinion.

Draco
“He knows better than this,” one of Wade’s former assistant coaches said. “I’m not saying he hasn’t changed some, but he knows right from wrong. And this is wrong.”

Darn Adrian Wojnarowski for not writing a positive article with the negative quotes sources supplied him with.

Minimal
Another ******** article from a hater making LeBron look like he is the biggest NBA villain.
It's funny how you people read that and believe this ********.

mjt20mik
11-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Another ******** article from a hater making LeBron look like he is the biggest NBA villain.
It's funny how you people read that and believe this ********.

Well, I've seen videos of him on his twitter with his kids and stuff. There was one particular video that shows him in one of his kids first day at school. He honestly acted like he ran the place. That being said, some of the stuff is being blown out of proportion, but I can see where the writer is coming from.

Sactown
11-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Since everyone agrees this is a bashing/baiting thread can it be closed?

Draco
11-30-2010, 11:04 AM

Actually it's news. Bad news apparently for some.

ttam68
11-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Why do people try to close every thread? Its not ****ing 1984

Hawkeye15
11-30-2010, 11:08 AM

best post of this thread.

Please do NOT post this haters article as the lead of another thread. Thank you