PDA

View Full Version : MJ Scottie Horace DWade LBJ Bosh

verdell1978
11-29-2010, 02:14 PM
I need opinions on the break down of MJ Scottie and Grant and Dwade LBJ and Bosh. On the surface it seems like they are a mirror of each other. MJ Wade Pipp LBJ Grant Bosh. To me their games are pretty similar. Mike and Wade are dominant scorers and Pipp and LBJ do a little of everything Grant and Bosh are rebounders that can shoot the 15 footer. I thought that the same way the Bulls made this work the Heat would re create that. Now I know that it took MJ Pipp and Grant a few years to reach the summit. So do you guys think that it will take Wade LBJ and Bosh a few years to be real good or do they need a Pat Riley Phil Jackson type coach. Keep them opinions coming people.

D1JM
11-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Bulls had the triangle offense.
Jordan, grant or pippen didn't need to have the ball to be effective.
Lebron/wade are no Jordan.

ShockerArt
11-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Bulls had the triangle offense.
Jordan, grant or pippen didn't need to have the ball to be effective.
Lebron/wade are no Jordan.

^^This and Horace Grant was a tough defender/rebounder. Bosh is a talented player, but he's very soft.

JordansBulls
11-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Well Scottie and Grant came in as rookies with MJ and were guys who were coming off the bench. So when they improved they were able to gel with Mike. With the Lebron, Wade, and Bosh combo all guys were stars on their own teams, so as they came together it became tougher to mesh as each guy was accustomed to play their own style of game.

Chronz
11-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Dont buy into the talk of their demise, they have a top ranked O and D. They had no training camp, a tough early schedule and are dealing with significant injuries. I know the players are mad but its because they dont know any better. I like your comparison and it is very similar, Im pretty sure the Bulls ran more though and they played in the 90's when spacing wasnt as important as it is now (IMO). Wades game has been off

Infamous916
11-29-2010, 03:06 PM
This is a very unfair comparison.

Not many teams could compare to jordans bulls in his prime.

Raph12
11-30-2010, 12:58 AM
The Bulls' trio complimented each other much better than the Heat trio does... So give me Jordan-Pippen-Grant.

verdell1978
11-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Well Scottie and Grant came in as rookies with MJ and were guys who were coming off the bench. So when they improved they were able to gel with Mike. With the Lebron, Wade, and Bosh combo all guys were stars on their own teams, so as they came together it became tougher to mesh as each guy was accustomed to play their own style of game.

good point

rufo4100
12-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Horace Grant is one of the most overrated players ever...so is Pippen...however Jordan is the greatest player of all time so I think he pulls up the other guys. Having said that Wade and Lebron are 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA and Bosh is a top 25 player so that makes the Miame 3 a better combo.

Having said that I think the Bulls were a waaaay better team. IF that makes any sense.