PDA

View Full Version : Should Blake Griffin be in dunk contest?

Rego247
11-28-2010, 10:06 PM
what do u guys think? hes had a number of highlight reel dunks so far.

any chance he gets in? would you want him in?

Baller1
11-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose
[Insert Name]

Gordon, Dwight, Nate. Any of them would work.

iFYouSeekAmy
11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
After seeing last year's dunk contest, why not?

Mplsman
11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Yes. Without hesitation.

Dol-Fan
11-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose
[Insert Name]

That would be so sick. Bring the superstars back to the dunk contest.

It's clear Blake can hang, he's not just a power dunker...dude seems like he's in the air forever.

Rego247
11-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose
[Insert Name]

yup. that looks solid, but kinda getting a little tired of watching nate dunk. would like to see someone new.

Chacarron
11-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose
[Insert Name]

Shannon should get a second chance since the All-Star weekend will be held at LA. You got Griffin from the Clippers and Shannon from the Lakers. I know Shannon didn't exactly showed us his best stuff but I'm sure he can redeem himself in front of his crowd.

But regardless, Griffin should be in it and I'm predicting he will be in the Dunk Contest, Rookies vs. Sophomores game and the All-Star game.

Baller1
11-28-2010, 10:12 PM
That would be so sick. Bring the superstars back to the dunk contest.

It's clear Blake can hang, he's not just a power dunker...dude seems like he's in the air forever.

That's where I think he sets himself apart from everyone else. His hang time is ridiculous.

Baller1
11-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Shannon should get a second chance since the All-Star weekend will be held at LA. You got Griffin from the Clippers and Shannon from the Lakers. I know Shannon didn't exactly showed us his best stuff but I'm sure he can redeem himself in front of his crowd.

But regardless, Griffin should be in it and I'm predicting he will be in the Dunk Contest, Rookies vs. Sophomores game and the All-Star game.

Him and Wallace pissed me off too much last season. They both had that "I'm too good for this ****" vibe to them.

Dol-Fan
11-28-2010, 10:14 PM

Honestly, I'd rather see DeRozan or Gordon than watch Brown again...he just doesn't seem creative enough.

Hunter48MVP
11-28-2010, 10:20 PM
YES! Blake Griffin is a BEAST! Last year dunk contest was weak.

goose15
11-28-2010, 10:22 PM
yes and he would win it

lavell12
11-28-2010, 10:24 PM
yes

jon32
11-28-2010, 10:37 PM
-Kobe
-LeBron
-Carter ( can still put many guys today to shame )
-Amare
-Griffin
-Howard
-Derozan
-Desmond Mason

any of these guys

CHANGO
11-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Griffin
Nate
Rose
Westbrook, DeRozan, Howard, Lebron...

Boom.Boom
11-28-2010, 10:48 PM

shannnon doesnt deserve it after what he did last year.

effen5
11-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose
[Insert Name]

Seriously this...

Put in the superstars or don't do the dunk contest at all.

I would have been happier not watching last years garbage.

Bigbadmoffo
11-28-2010, 10:57 PM
I've only seen his highlights but the guy blows me away. When he dunks he puts his whole arm in the net. He seems more athletic then Howard to me.

RapOZo
11-29-2010, 01:22 AM
-Kobe
-LeBron
-Carter ( can still put many guys today to shame )
-Amare
-Griffin
-Howard
-Derozan
-Desmond Mason

any of these guys

dude!, Have you watch a kobe, or vince game for the past 4 years?
idts

Raph12
11-29-2010, 01:42 AM
I do think he's a better game dunker, like Shannon Brown, seeming as how he has only a 37.5" vertical leap, but he deserves a chance to try and prove himself so yes.

John Walls Era
11-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Anyone but Nate.