11-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Are 9-8, WTF is going on?

asandhu23
11-28-2010, 12:13 AM
the bandwagon is crumbling

braveniler58
11-28-2010, 12:13 AM
:pity:

EDIT: Stop asking that question already. There's already been plenty of discussion about how much they suck this year, you just need to look.

29$JerZ
11-28-2010, 12:14 AM
They are only 1 game ahead of the Knicks 8-9
What a world we live in

mjt20mik
11-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Another Heat thread. It's early in the season, they are figuring things out. This stuff needs to stop.

Raph12
11-28-2010, 12:17 AM
1.5 games ahead of Cleveland, if the Cavs finish with a similar record, Dan Gilbert will go off on Lebron.

Gators123
11-28-2010, 12:17 AM
I thought the Heat would be 15-2 by now.

ldawg
11-28-2010, 12:18 AM
got to love it

Baller1
11-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Still early. They'll still grab a top seed and whoever sees them in the first round will be very, very unlucky.

Zefflin
11-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Wow, this my friends, is proof of Jesus.

Afro
11-28-2010, 12:22 AM
I would comment but it would most likely result in an infraction.

Cano4prez
:facepalm:

ldawg
Still early. They'll still grab a top seed and whoever sees them in the first round will be very, very unlucky.yeah they will face Boston and get outs in the first round.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

DoMeFavors
If LeBron stayed on Cleveland I can bet you he wouldnt be hated this much, people would still go out to away games to see the Cavs and the Cavs would be 1st in the league.

Ty Fast
11-28-2010, 12:25 AM
another loss, another thread.

Hustlenomics
11-28-2010, 12:26 AM
they're trying to get Harrison Barnes or Brandon Knight :laugh2:

mjt20mik
11-28-2010, 12:28 AM
another loss, another thread.

Yup. It's becoming a trend in PSD.

Hoopsadvocate
11-28-2010, 12:34 AM
IN before close.

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/john_schuhmann/11/25/eastern-conference-notebook/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Miami's 8-7 record is a mirage

The Miami Heat have lost three straight games and at 8-7, they're easily the biggest disappointment in the league. At this point, everyone wants to diagnose the Heat's problems and wonders if Pat Riley's getting ready to push Erik Spoelstra aside. But are the Heat really doing that bad?

If you go by winning percentage, the Heat are the 13th best team in the NBA. And yes, it's wins and losses that determine playoff position and home-court advantage in the postseason. But when it comes to point differential, Miami ranks third in the league, outscoring their opponents by 8.6 points per 100 possessions. Only the Lakers (+10.6) and Spurs (+9.1) are better.

The issue, of course, is that the Heat have won a bunch of blowouts and lost a bunch of close games. Their eight wins have come by an average of 18.4 points, while their seven losses have come by an average of just 6.4.

While both their offense and defense have been deficient at times this season, the Heat are the only team in the league that ranks in the top five on both ends of the floor. Through Wednesday, they have the fourth best offense, scoring 107.6 points per 100 possessions, and the fifth best defense, allowing 99.0.

Based on their point differential, using a standard formula for expected wins, the Heat should be 11-4 and tied with the Celtics for first place in the Eastern Conference. No team in the league has a bigger discrepancy (in either direction) between their point differential and their actual record.

The roster has its flaws, obviously. And Miami' playoff success will be determined in part by how well they match up with their opponents. But no matter who they play, the Heat will have matchup advantages of their own, as well as the talent to overcome their flaws. And the truth behind their 8-7 record is not that they're a mediocre team, but that they're a very good team that has had some bad games.

plpfctn
11-28-2010, 12:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgf6fd88g8

What's this guy's problem?

iCOOKiE MONSTER
11-28-2010, 12:35 AM
It's going to be a loooong season

Hoopsadvocate
11-28-2010, 12:36 AM
LMAO really??? HAHAHA sad that this is a thread now a days

Dol-Fan
11-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Whoa...you can't disrespect your coach like that. No way that was unintentional either, he could have stepped out of the way and just bumped him.

not really thread-worthy, but I'd have the same reaction if it was posted in the GT.

John Walls Era
11-28-2010, 12:37 AM
No big deal. Probably accidental, even if it was intentional, I don't see what there is to discuss...
Are people going to make threads if Wade or Lebron cough in their coach's direction?

effen5
11-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Lebron wanted to chill

Gators123
LeBron should be fined

mjt20mik

I agree. But it does look like they are slowly losing respect for coach Spo. However, I don't follow the Heat extensively so I could be wrong.

shep33
11-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Looks accidental. But honestly who knows...

Zefflin
11-28-2010, 12:40 AM

Yeah cause it won't be all over espn or anything all day tmr...get real buddy.

phoenix_bladen
11-28-2010, 12:41 AM
wow i can't believe how badly they're playing i never thought they'd be this bad!

Raph12
11-28-2010, 12:42 AM
It's Lebron being Lebron, like when he just tossed all of his warmups to the floor with the kid following him around picking it up... He just doesn't care.

Can we close/move/merge every Heat thread please, it's filling up the NBA forum.

Zefflin
11-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Can we close/move/merge every Heat thread please, it's filling up the NBA forum.

:clap::clap:

coolmo
11-28-2010, 12:44 AM

well, at least bosh will love it cuz he wants the attention.

effen5
11-28-2010, 12:46 AM
Lets just make a heat forum....o wait

Hustlenomics
11-28-2010, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgf6fd88g8&feature=player_embedded
seems like trouble within the team

plpfctn
11-28-2010, 12:50 AM
the gestapo is out in full force

eXpLiiCt
11-28-2010, 12:51 AM
Heat thread number 2,645,454 only 25,464,564 to go [again]

chicago lulz
11-28-2010, 12:53 AM
So Mods....you gonna do something about these kind of threads, or just keep those thumbs up your *****.

Sadds The Gr8
11-28-2010, 12:53 AM
in before close

ink
11-28-2010, 12:54 AM
the gestapo is out in full force

So Mods....you gonna do something about these kind of threads, or just keep those thumbs up your *****.

Which do you want??? :pity:

John Walls Era
11-28-2010, 12:55 AM
they're trying to get Harrison Barnes or Brandon Knight :laugh2:

:laugh: why don't you look into it.... they don't have draft picks (1st)

Hoopsadvocate
11-28-2010, 12:56 AM
Yeah cause it won't be all over espn or anything all day tmr...get real buddy.

Get rea? i bet uve seen maybe a handful of heat games before. This isnt the first time ive seen a player bump into a coach or other players on the same team for that matter and a thread was never made. Its because of people like u that its gotten to this state. Next thread well be reading that lebron didnt hand spolestra the salt during dinner and that means he hates him :rolleyes:

Time2Dieeee
11-28-2010, 12:57 AM
9-8 yeah that sux not as sexy as 15-2 or 11-4 or whatever but its not how u start..its how u finish ; )

Mochalman
11-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Im going to make a new thread about there being too many heat threads than make another thread slamming that thread and so on and so on.

chicago lulz
11-28-2010, 12:58 AM

Sorry for being a dick. I would like one thread for people to discuss heat losses, rather than a spew of threads for each game, and the banishment of those who start a new thread.

chicago lulz
11-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Get rea? i bet uve seen maybe a handful of heat games before. This isnt the first time ive seen a player bump into a coach or other players on the same team for that matter and a thread was never made. Its because of people like u that its gotten to this state. Next thread well be reading that lebron didnt hand spolestra the salt during dinner and that means he hates him :rolleyes:

Dude, whether or not someone passes you the salt is a biiiiiiig deal. didn't you hear? if lebron doesn't pass you the salt, you ****ed.

Hustlenomics

well damn that sucks for them

ink
Sorry for being a dick. I would like one thread for people to discuss heat losses, rather than a spew of threads for each game, and the banishment of those who start a new thread.

That's what we have. And even that is not necessary. That's what GTs are for.

ldawg
11-28-2010, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgf6fd88g8

What's this guy's problem?wow i did not notice that good catch. their is a coach killer on the loose.

Gators123
11-28-2010, 01:02 AM
STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein
RT @WallaceHeatNBA: Going on 40 minutes now and Heat still hadn't opened locker room for postgame interviews (OPEN NOW AFTER 45)

Byronicle
11-28-2010, 01:02 AM
The big 3 are suppose to be the greatest athletes of the game, and yet I don't see a lot of fast break points

these guys really need to run and run and run and run and just lose their guys, get the defense tired rather than always looking for jumpers

chicago lulz
11-28-2010, 01:03 AM
That's what we have. And even that is not necessary. That's what GTs are for.

then start throwing the ban hammer on these morons for starting these threads!!!
:mad:

Hustlenomics
11-28-2010, 01:03 AM
wow i did not notice that good catch. their is a coach killer on the loose.

he's getting coaches fired one by one :laugh2:

Mochalman
11-28-2010, 01:05 AM
trade lebron for chris paul and trevor ariza

Baller1
11-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Or how about you guys just calm down and discuss some basketball?

coolmo
11-28-2010, 01:07 AM

it's actually lottery protected, so they can have harrison.

THE MTL
11-28-2010, 01:08 AM
They need a new coach...seriously Riley needs to get his @$$ in there. Spo clearly isnt built to be running this team. You cannot run a series of iso's for each of the Miami Three. That doesnt work!

Also why is your best center...not playing! Eric Dampier is far better than Big Z, Magloire, or Joel Anthony. Get him in there!

CountSackula
11-28-2010, 01:18 AM
Leave em alone.

They just wanna chill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0OHiv9TTQM&feature=player_embedded

Hoopsadvocate
11-28-2010, 01:22 AM
They need a new coach...seriously Riley needs to get his @$$ in there. Spo clearly isnt built to be running this team. You cannot run a series of iso's for each of the Miami Three. That doesnt work!

Also why is your best center...not playing! Eric Dampier is far better than Big Z, Magloire, or Joel Anthony. Get him in there!

Your first statement answers ur question there. Spo wont let anyone play till he feels there ready even though many teams have played newly acquired players as soon as they got them before in the past. especially ones who come in to fill an immediate need.

ldawg
11-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Miami has quit on coach spo. They have left Pat with no other choice. I think down 8 with a little over a min or so left their body language was not good. They did not play until the end they looked lost and gave up. Spo has lost his crew a sea and i wonder if he ever got them on board. Lebron has said some things in the past and said they were taken out of context but that bump was no accident and spo face says it all. The question now is when Pat is going down now or next year?

Silent
11-28-2010, 01:31 AM
I would comment but it would most likely result in an infraction.

:laugh2: so true

turnaround3
11-28-2010, 01:31 AM
What should I do?

Should I say I'm going to win 6 rings before I play a single game?

Should I remind you I'm billed as the greatest athlete in the world?

Maybe I should complain about playing too much.

Or maybe, I should just float around .500 for as long as possible.

Stuckey#3
11-28-2010, 01:35 AM
Another Heat thread. It's early in the season, they are figuring things out. This stuff needs to stop.

Figure out what? That they do not have a legit PG or C? And that you can't win a championship with three all star Forwards and nothing else? And I hate to break it to Miami fans... but you do not have Rajon Rondo and KPerk waiting in the wings. You have a bunch of mid to late second round picks and a few overaged veterans. I know it's early in the season but Miami should seriously consider trading one of their "big three" for a PG or Center who will put them in contention.

Hindy27
11-28-2010, 01:39 AM
It's still early in the season and anything can happen, but they should be doing better.

We all laughed at the 'U MAD' crowd predicting over 72 wins and how many championships they were going to win, that Flo rida song is comedy gold at the moment.

I still expected 60 wins, which is still possible but very improbable. Fact is though, a 9-8 start for this team is pathetic.

We have been hearing the excuses too, injuries to role players etc. According to the Heat fans after they signed the big 3 they could dominate and win with scrubs around them. Now Haslem and Miller seem to be the key to their success.:D

So really, people shouldn't complain about the amount of Heat threads, this is a big story, and the 'U MAD' crowd have brought on a lot of the hate.

As I said though, they can turn it around and even still win the championship but there isn't any excuses for the poor start.

More-Than-Most
11-28-2010, 01:41 AM

With all do respect this excuse also needs to stop... Both actually... It still might be early but they look terrible... Also how are they figuring things out???? You heard what James said... They are not going to change their style of play and all 3 want the ball in their hands at all times... Also they have trouble with their size and out side of the big 3 have several holes... I fully expect them to make the playoffs but the notion that its still early and they are figuring things out is starting to become very thin.

fadedmario
11-28-2010, 01:42 AM
I'm a sports card dealer. Before the "decision" Lebron cards were as popular as Michael Jordan. Now, I can't give them away.

Chacarron
11-28-2010, 01:43 AM
That bump to Spo said it all to me.

Hoopsadvocate
11-28-2010, 01:43 AM
I'm a sports card dealer. Before the "decision" Lebron cards were as popular as Michael Jordan. Now, I can't give them away.

Ill take a few :D

Hustlenomics
11-28-2010, 01:45 AM
so when it hits march will it still be too early in the season?

fadedmario
11-28-2010, 01:45 AM
It's still early in the season and anything can happen, but they should be doing better.

We all laughed at the 'U MAD' crowd predicting over 72 wins and how many championships they were going to win, that Flo rida song is comedy gold at the moment.

I still expected 60 wins, which is still possible but very improbable. Fact is though, a 9-8 start for this team is pathetic.

We have been hearing the excuses too, injuries to role players etc. According to the Heat fans after they signed the big 3 they could dominate and win with scrubs around them. Now Haslem and Miller seem to be the key to their success.:D

So really, people shouldn't complain about the amount of Heat threads, this is a big story, and the 'U MAD' crowd have brought on a lot of the hate.

As I said though, they can turn it around and even still win the championship but there isn't any excuses for the poor start.
this is a great post

fadedmario
11-28-2010, 02:02 AM
What should I do?

Should I say I'm going to win 6 rings before I play a single game?

Should I remind you I'm billed as the greatest athlete in the world?

Maybe I should complain about playing too much.

Or maybe, I should just float around .500 for as long as possible.

lol

mjt20mik
11-28-2010, 02:05 AM
Figure out what? That they do not have a legit PG or C? And that you can't win a championship with three all star Forwards and nothing else? And I hate to break it to Miami fans... but you do not have Rajon Rondo and KPerk waiting in the wings. You have a bunch of mid to late second round picks and a few overaged veterans. I know it's early in the season but Miami should seriously consider trading one of their "big three" for a PG or Center who will put them in contention.

They need to figure out how to play with each other. If you noticed, not all teams can be as cohesive as the Boston Celtics were when their respective big three got together. This team has a lot of new players, and it will take some time for players to get use to each other. Thinking that this team would be perfect from the start is just silly in my opinion. Sure they have flaws at the 1 and the 5, and they lack rebounding big time, but it is still very early into the season.

With all do respect this excuse also needs to stop... Both actually... It still might be early but they look terrible... Also how are they figuring things out???? You heard what James said... They are not going to change their style of play and all 3 want the ball in their hands at all times... Also they have trouble with their size and out side of the big 3 have several holes... I fully expect them to make the playoffs but the notion that its still early and they are figuring things out is starting to become very thin.

How is it becoming very thin. They have had a couple of games together (17 now), and in that, they have only really lost one game against a sub par opponent (in Indiana). Not having Mike Miller (one of their big rotation guys) and Haslem (their best post defender) does hurt them. I mean, I'm not a heat fan (as you can tell by my sig) but like the premature nonsense that people are saying about this team is crazy.

stlbest5in2013
11-28-2010, 03:12 AM
i was wondering about this.

nobody is allowed to enjoy the epic failure in south beach?

they will win a ring or two no doubt, but for us to have thread labeled as fishing of trolling is absurd. are the heat protected by the federal government or something?

we only enjoy their failures, because A none of the big 3 are men, and used the FA period as their side show, made it a joke. being they knew all along it was going to happen. then B their fans had no problem trollin up every internet nba forum, saying they were the greatest team ever, and would win 7,8,9,10 rings, this without them even playing a game yet.

just asking

effen5
11-28-2010, 03:14 AM
I was in the heat forum one day when they got Bosh Wade and LBJ, and they had a thread there saying how would they celebrate...most of them (not all) said they would gloat in the NBA Forum and it was worth a ban....

How are they allowed to have a troll thread like that yet every Heat thread made now is automatically baiting? Im just here to chill mods.

Some good thing has come from all the losing....Most heat fans finally have shut the **** up, and all the band wagon jumpers jumped off....after 15 games lmao.

John Walls Era
11-28-2010, 03:16 AM
No one wants to see 7 Heat Threads in the NBA forum. I actually use PSD to read general NBA news. I don't want to have the whole first page full of useless crap and page 2 with the same stuff about the Heat.

kilgore2345
11-28-2010, 03:22 AM
No one wants to see 7 Heat Threads in the NBA forum. I actually use PSD to read general NBA news. I don't want to have the whole first page full of useless crap and page 2 with the same stuff about the Heat.

Why don't read the NBA news feed if you want to read general NBA news?

OC Knights #11
11-28-2010, 03:36 AM
The Heat are easily the most hated team in the NBA and they deserve it. All the hype, all the **** talking from the Heat fans, it's nice to see them struggle. Very early though, I do think they will make the playoffs and make some noise....maybe?

skiflyer
11-28-2010, 03:39 AM
I'm shocked at the bump James put on coach Erik. Total lack of respect. Wade needs to take control of this team if they want to stay above .500

I'm just saying, you don't see Kobe bumping Phil or Pierce bumping Doc or Howard bumping Stan. That deserves a fine from Riley or a one game suspension from the Heat managment to gain control over this disrespectful player! Once that happens this Miami team may start to produce the way they should be!

29$JerZ
11-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Miami's struggling because they are a new team, missing key role players and like any new team go through bumps early.

Of course Miami brought all this attention on themselves when they decided to nab those 3 and basically the fans agreed this would be an intant dynasty.

Team is poorly contrusted offensively despite thier place in the current NBA offensive ratings. It's just flawed, you can't expect 3 ball dominant players to just suddenly work cohesively every game. It has nothing to do with egos like some thought, its just a play style neither are accustomed too since they have had so much individual success they never had to really bound into the team concept. If LeBron is a playmaker he needs the ball, Wade isn't much of an off the ball guard, and Bosh doesn't exactly get instant offense without posting up. It's a flawed team that can be fixed in about 2 years but until then they will receive a lot of criticism for every lost. I can't say I feel bad for Miami fans, the few bad apples ruined any shred of sympathy or rationality most NBA fans have for your team.

mazah13
11-28-2010, 03:52 AM
wow, this my friends, is proof of jesus.

amen

EWOR
11-28-2010, 03:59 AM
Seriously.

If there is anything Iverson can have to his credit, its that when he played, he always gave 100% and didnt quit in game. When he got on the court he gave it his all.

LeBron is cancer. He cant win even with a team built around him, because he'll quit just like he did against Boston.

Sadds The Gr8
11-28-2010, 04:01 AM
in before close

EWOR
11-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Before somebody responds with AI quitting on the Grizzlies, Pistons, & 76ers.

Tell me, would LeBron not do the same if he had to take a lesser role?

EWOR
11-28-2010, 04:02 AM
in before close

They cant handle the truth.

Sadds The Gr8
11-28-2010, 04:03 AM
They cant handle the truth.

lol true but the mods will shut this down man

Canterbury
11-28-2010, 04:04 AM
He's not a cancer.

king4day
11-28-2010, 04:06 AM
This OP really just vented his opinion on Lebron and stuck a poll with it. Can't have these threads. Nothing new here.

Stuckey#3
11-28-2010, 04:41 AM
That shoulder bump tonight by Dwade was a punkass move... I really respected this guy to. Five years ago when DWade and Shaq won the title I thought it was great... I thought this dude had class and that he would be the anti-Lebron. Instead he became his teamate and is pulling grimey premadonna **** like this. Very dissapointing. I really think that if Dwade would have teamed up with a top ten center and a decent point (which the heat have been lacking for years) that he would be better off then where he is right now.

Dol-Fan
11-28-2010, 04:45 AM
That shoulder bump tonight by Dwade was a punkass move... I really respected this guy to. Five years ago when DWade and Shaq won the title I thought it was great... I thought this dude had class and that he would be the anti-Lebron. Instead he became his teamate and is pulling grimey premadonna **** like this. Very dissapointing. I really think that if Dwade would have teamed up with a top ten center and a decent point (which the heat have been lacking for years) that he would be better off then where he is right now.

Lebron was the one who bumped Spo, unless you're talking about a different incident?

Stuckey#3
11-28-2010, 04:48 AM
They need to figure out how to play with each other. If you noticed, not all teams can be as cohesive as the Boston Celtics were when their respective big three got together. This team has a lot of new players, and it will take some time for players to get use to each other. Thinking that this team would be perfect from the start is just silly in my opinion. Sure they have flaws at the 1 and the 5, and they lack rebounding big time, but it is still very early into the season.

How is it becoming very thin. They have had a couple of games together (17 now), and in that, they have only really lost one game against a sub par opponent (in Indiana). Not having Mike Miller (one of their big rotation guys) and Haslem (their best post defender) does hurt them. I mean, I'm not a heat fan (as you can tell by my sig) but like the premature nonsense that people are saying about this team is crazy.

I hate to poor salt in your wounds bro... but if they do not figure it out quick and they do not make a trade they might be doomed for longer than this season. Besides the big three what do they have to offer? No cap relief and they traded all of their draft picks in SAT deals for Bosh and James. I really cannot see Chalmers or Anthony becoming starters for a championship caliber team. You cannot win championships with A+ 2-4 positions and D-league talent running the point and center. Even if they had a guy like DFish who strictly passed the ball and shot 3's they could be a lot better. They need interior defense and rebounding as well though. I am not a Boston fan or an Orlando fan (see my SN) but they both have the heat beat in the paint and on the perimeter.

metsbulls1025
11-28-2010, 04:52 AM
I find it funny that Lebron James can walk by and shoulder bump his coach like that and all the blame goes to the coach. You have to be ****ing kidding me. I now see what problem number one is in Miami. There is no blame put onto the players because people and fans think that something that was supposed to be so great could fail this bad so far. If that was some role player who did that he would be off the team tomorrow. Because it is LBJ it is obviously the coaches fault. This guy is supposed to be a grown man and he is shoulder bumping his coach because he dislikes him and he is trying to send a message.

Stuckey#3
11-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Lebron was the one who bumped Spo, unless you're talking about a different incident?

My fault I just caught the highlights on Sportcenter. I thought the dude said it was Wade bumping him due to lack of minutes. Anyway... bottum line is Miami has pisspoor morale right now. Damn... if it was Lebron that makes it even worse. Spo has been with this team throught the good and the bad... it is not right but almost acceptable for DWade to show frustration... but for Lebron to come in as the new guy and pull this ****? This guy has no class.

Crackadalic
11-28-2010, 05:17 AM
Heat fans for those who wonder why your team is getting so much hate is because before the season even started they were the self proclaim 2010-2011 nba champions that would go 82-0 with lebron winning mvp on a team with dwade and chris bosh people were saying they dont need a pg or a true big man and that it takes 3 not 5 players to win it all all of the spotlight for that team was only setting them up for failure and the part that gets me is because the team is new it would have to gel first to get back to winning games yet new players on new teams Ex knicks get laughed at yet there a team that has to gel like the heat a heat team that is a couple of losses away from being a 8th seed or out of the playoffs is crazy to me and what really gets me is some posters that said the heat is going to win a championship and dominate is now singing a different tune with excuse like they have to gel........really two-faced right there
With that said the heat will get better and win at least 50 games and will be even better next season once the get used to each other but with all the high expectations and not living up to them heat fans should not be surprise or get mad at the hate yall receiving

abe_froman
11-28-2010, 05:33 AM
there alot wrong with them.from weak bench,to being a poorly constructed team,bad coaching,players attitude/mentality.its just become a train wreck.i knew they wouldnt live up to the hype many had created for them...but never thought it would be this bad

jmtapia
11-28-2010, 05:52 AM
The Heat are easily the most hated team in the NBA and they deserve it. All the hype, all the **** talking from the Heat fans, it's nice to see them struggle. Very early though, I do think they will make the playoffs and make some noise....maybe?

maybe if you are one of the haters.... most likely a fan of an opposing contending team.

its very early indeed.

Avenged
11-28-2010, 05:53 AM
Wow.. Did Lebron really do that? It wasn't accidental, a person knows there surroundings when someone is right in your face.. I believe the end may be coming soon for that coach..

JayW_1023
11-28-2010, 05:57 AM
It is Spoelstra's fault to a certain extent, because he doesn't implement an offensive system that suits LeBrons and Wades skills. The Heat need to get out in transition, because in half court situations, teams exploit Wade and LBJ's erratic outside shooting far too often.

jmtapia
11-28-2010, 06:06 AM
like anyone would expect some like the current Heat's coach to actually deal with 3 allstars... dude is just a puppet, taking orders and if things really get out of hand then Riley will take over.

skiflyer
11-28-2010, 06:09 AM
It was Clearly LeBron who did it and may have hurt the coach he was visable injured.

OA SLAY
11-28-2010, 06:21 AM
?

WadeCounty
11-28-2010, 06:36 AM

I agree, I've been personally tired of seeing it the past 2 weeks actually

xxcubs22xx
11-28-2010, 06:50 AM

Right on the money.

Look, some of you all need to sit back and watch some NBA action before you say the things you do. The Heat have plenty of jelling to do. They are very much perimeter oriented in offensive sets, and they lack at the C and PG spot. When i watch them it seems like they settle on offense too much, taking bad shots, and ignoring other scoring opportunities.

Dampier needs more PT. Riley needs to get things straightened out (if there happens to be problems Spo on down)

This Heat team is going to have to WORK. Just like any other NBA team, of course, but still. The Heat have to execute, a lot of their current players are taking "heavy loads" so to speak. So the pressure's on, and it hasn't let up since the start of the season because the Heat have the proverbial target on their back

gilly
11-28-2010, 07:35 AM
There should just be an official Miami Heat Season 2011: the YOU SUCK LOL edition.

They should trade Bosh for a decent center and a good PF. They've traded all their picks away so they can't get anyone through the draft. They're, by all accounts, the most hated team in the league, so who's going to trade with them? No one even wants Chris Bosh. I'll be damned if they trade Wade. Lebron is realistically the only piece that would be moved, imo. I wish Rod Thorn could make that happen LMAO

Mplsman
11-28-2010, 07:36 AM
I am surprised at the slow start to be honest.

asandhu23
11-28-2010, 07:41 AM
I am surprised at the slow start to be honest.

no you aren't. you are just being nice. :cool:

millerandco
11-28-2010, 08:19 AM
they have no rythem at the moment. if you have the time watch this vid it sums up why they are playing bad now:

http://www.youtube.com/user/heatbreakdown#p/a/u/0/h7EsQGjpxf4

gives some good insight into their lack of playmaking ability atm

Kashmir13579
11-28-2010, 08:39 AM
Wow, this my friends, is proof of Jesus.

this

ragee
11-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Aside from Heat fans, everybody knows that there is a chance of this happening... That being said, it is still too early and the Heat could still turn it around... A team does not need to be the best team in the regular season to win a championship... It sure helps but it is not an indication of winning a championship... Now, if they can't win it this year, they can try again the next year the year after that... If the big 3 won't really work, they can trade one or two of them to players needed to build around the remaining superstar/s...

Raidaz4Life
11-28-2010, 09:21 AM

I was ROFL when I read this, I had no idea ink was so hilarious.

Jaji
11-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Aw man. IDK what to say about the Heat. I guess it would be cliche to say fire Spo. But what it seems to me is that Miami is playing 3 on 5 every night. Top 3 guys, they're eons above every other team. But their 4-12 is pitiful. And that's not even dissing guys like Haslem, Big Z, Jones who's been balling a lil bit this year... but those guys can't be your 4th, 5th and 6th best players.

They get nothing from the PG position. And unless they bring somebody in, I think they should move LeBron to the point, leave Wade at the 2 and let Mike miller play the 3 when he gets back. That would at least give you a formidable starting 5. Center is still a big weakness even with Dampier (who couldn't even find work last week). But with 3 guys at least you have 18 fouls now.

The difference between the original Big 3 and Miami's Big 3 is Rajon Rondo. I never understood why he got so much criticism during their title year when in my eyes he was the glue. The catalyst. Miami doesn't have that. Arroyo shouldn't even be starting in this league.

TheWatcher34
11-28-2010, 09:43 AM
my money is on Cleveland.

utahjazzno12fan
11-28-2010, 09:51 AM
I don't know if Riley will return to the bench. There is a pride thing there. I don't know that he wants to, but how bad would that tarnish his reputation if he went to the bench and failed? Moving to the bench and getting knocked out in the conference finals would be failure with the team he has.

Also, I don't know that he would trade one of the Big Three. It is a pride thing again. I see them holding out until all hope is gone before they ever do something like that. The only one I could even see them trading would be Bosh, and I don't think they would get anything much in return. Maybe they trade him for expirings so they can get another big FA signing in the offseason, but I don't even see that.

If these signings don't produce a championship in the next few years, it would almost destroy the franchise. They would become as big of a joke as the Knicks have been the last few years. We Jazz fans always joked about how bad the Knicks were because we had their draft pick.

I am not saying that the Heat won't turn it around. They should be doing much better that they are, but it is difficult if you play a complete team that has a superstar PG and an interior.

Minimal
11-28-2010, 09:56 AM
Could you imagine LeBron James leaving the Miami Heat to take his talents to Lake Erie one day in the near future? Of course not, but James was asked this same question by J.R. Moehringer in the September issue of GQ Magazine. The magazine hits newsstands on Aug. 24.

He can imagine, he says, playing for Cleveland again one day.
Did I hear him right? Cleveland?
“If there was an opportunity for me to return,” he says, “and those fans welcome me back, that’d be a great story.”
Cleveland…Ohio? Where fans at this very moment are burning his jerseys? Where fans are selling toilet paper made from his jerseys?
“Maybe the ones burning my jersey,” he says, “were never LeBron fans anyway.”

Link (http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2010/08/lebron_james_can_see_himself_p.html)

This article is rather old.

Wade-LeBron experiment is falling apart every day and to say the truth I just don't think it's gonna work anyday. It's hard to accept it, but right now I don't think I wanted Summer 2010 to happen. I want "LeBron vs Wade" not "Wade & LeBron"
Here how it goes:
LeBron admits he made a mistake and apologises to Cleveland fans, Cleveland organisation welcomes him back to make his promise (win a championship for Cleveland).
I know it sounds crazy right now, but everything can happen.
I bet Mo Williams, Jamison, Varejao, Parker and others still appreciate LeBron and want to play with him.
What are your thoughts on this, how do you think Cleveland reacts to this and how will it affect LeBron's legacy and NBA?

Please keep the topic clean.

LanceUpperCut
11-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Funny everyone complaining about the thread but keeps adding comment after comment. I love looking through the thread were all the u-mad crew that was so cocky is silenced. This is the most anticipated team in decades maybe ever and to see the failure seems deserving and hilarious to me.

I personally think their just getting worse not better, teams at first never had a clue how they were going to play these guys now it seem pretty obvious. Unless they trade one of the three what can they do, no picks for a while, no money and no one with trade value outside of the big three.

netsgiantsyanks
11-28-2010, 10:00 AM
yeah right.

tangent12
11-28-2010, 10:12 AM
This is a refreshing take on the whole LeBron/Miami fiasco and I appreciate your honesty. I think it is definitely a possibility.

And like you said the experiment is obviously not working out and you can see it in LeBrons face that he's as confused as he is shocked. I don't see a guy who's giving it his all and going out of his way to make things happen. Maybe he realized you need a team to contend rather late but he put himself in a really sad situation. Not only does he look like a coward and put a stain on his legacy that he can never take away, he is now in a more frustrating situation than the one he left behind.

If he wants to get a championship with the Heat he'll have to work twice as hard as he did in Cleveland (same with Bosh and Wade). The whole point of getting together, specially for LeBron, was to take weight off their shoulders and collectively win titles. Thing is they lack the supporting cast to do so, now they'll have to carry the team on their shoulders in order to contend. I think right now they're at a point of realization and shock where they realize it's going to be harder than they thought and LeBron is questioning whether the effort he needs to give would have been more worth it with Cleveland than with the Heat.

Not only would he have gotten more credit and respect for winning a title in Cleveland (with the team they had) but the significance of winning a title for your hometown (basically) and the team that drafted you means more than some of you think. Now LeBron is going to have to bust his *** just as much, after screwing up his image, for a team that's in theory not his own and seen as a cheap reunion of desperate superstars who with their actions admitted they are not good enough to lead a team by themselves.

It's just a ****ed up situation and I can only imagine all the things that are going thru LeBrons head right now. Wade and Bosh didn't really lose or are going thru nearly as much as LeBron is.

_Supreme_
11-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Another pathetic HEAT thread, great.

And an article that was written before august 24 even. Really? Wtf do you expect Lebron to say when asked such a question.

We have enough of these "jul 2010 sign-ups" who have given us a bad name as it is, so why don't you gtfo the bandwagon and take your talents elsewhere.

tangent12
11-28-2010, 10:22 AM
LOL, the U MAD crowd... now known as the "CAN U STOP... LAUGHING AT US" crowd. ahh, the memories. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Thing is this, you won't be successful with one superstar, a good player and an overrated decent player who has an identity crisis and is plagued with emotional problems. Specially when they don't work well together.

And of course the fact that they have arguably one of the best benches in the league, are extremely weak down low and have mediocre point guards orchestrating the offense. It's just a risky and blind experiment gone wrong.

torontosports10
11-28-2010, 10:26 AM

And an article that was written before august 24 even. Really? Wtf do you expect Lebron to say when asked such a question.

We have enough of these "jul 2010 sign-ups" who have given us a bad name as it is, so why don't you gtfo the bandwagon and take your talents elsewhere.

what are you six? calm down.

tangent12
11-28-2010, 10:28 AM
what are you six? calm down.

... Five... and a half. Thought I'd clear that up for you.

magichatnumber9
11-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Lebron needs to learn to respect an authority figure other then himself. Did you see that classless bump into his coach. Lebron is now a team killer.

Cavs_Fan24
11-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Not as long as Dan Gilbert is the owner. I don't even see us accepting him back in Cleveland in the near future so, highly unlikely.

siralex
11-28-2010, 10:43 AM
these threads exist for a reason. look at some of the signatures on heat "fans". they toss around words like dynasty, unbeatable, u mad. for months they came on here baiting laker fans, baiting celtics fans, baiting everyone.

for months all of us here at PSD were subjected to their rediculous, boastful attitude - to the point that some of us felt sad for the real fans of the heat.

as a sports fan, you have to take the bad with the good - its part of being a fan. you dish out the smack talk when your team is doing well, but you take it when theyre not, particularly if you did a little extra smack talking.

in this case, the point is even more salient since the heat havent actually done well.

so heat fans should learn to take it. and the person saying that these threads should stop - the obvious heat fan - should take into account that they didnt stop 3 months ago with heat fans proclaiming them, and i quote, "the greatest american sports team ever assembled."

on a side note, its only in this society that a player, any player, can get away with doing that to his coach. he should be suspended. as a rockets fan, if scola, martin, yao, or any of my players did that to our coach, id expect the same thing.

Hiphopopotamus
11-28-2010, 10:44 AM
This is a refreshing take on the whole LeBron/Miami fiasco and I appreciate your honesty. I think it is definitely a possibility.

And like you said the experiment is obviously not working out and you can see it in LeBrons face that he's as confused as he is shocked. I don't see a guy who's giving it his all and going out of his way to make things happen. Maybe he realized you need a team to contend rather late but he put himself in a really sad situation. Not only does he look like a coward and put a stain on his legacy that he can never take away, he is now in a more frustrating situation than the one he left behind.

If he wants to get a championship with the Heat he'll have to work twice as hard as he did in Cleveland (same with Bosh and Wade). The whole point of getting together, specially for LeBron, was to take weight off their shoulders and collectively win titles. Thing is they lack the supporting cast to do so, now they'll have to carry the team on their shoulders in order to contend. I think right now they're at a point of realization and shock where they realize it's going to be harder than they thought and LeBron is questioning whether the effort he needs to give would have been more worth it with Cleveland than with the Heat.

Not only would he have gotten more credit and respect for winning a title in Cleveland (with the team they had) but the significance of winning a title for your hometown (basically) and the team that drafted you means more than some of you think. Now LeBron is going to have to bust his *** just as much, after screwing up his image, for a team that's in theory not his own and seen as a cheap reunion of desperate superstars who with their actions admitted they are not good enough to lead a team by themselves.

It's just a ****ed up situation and I can only imagine all the things that are going thru LeBrons head right now. Wade and Bosh didn't really lose or are going thru nearly as much as LeBron is.

Tangent is right on. Also I think all 3 of them thought that the league would roll over for them, it hasn't been easy like they thought....no easy wins, not easy to win without good role players, not easy to sacrifice ego to meld together...everything they thought they knew was wrong. They can still turn it around for sure, but they will have to change a lot. They went against the very nature of sport when they tried to bypass competition....for a contrived dynasty.

_Supreme_
11-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Yes, obviously you'd have to be six to not appreciate the latest edition in the long recent line of pathetic HEAT-related threads, good for nothing but to attract the same posse of small-peckered haters hovering around PSD like poop-flies waiting for yet another one of these steaming piles of monkey crap to be laid down.

Hiphopopotamus
11-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Yes, obviously you'd have to be six to not appreciate the latest edition in the long recent line of pathetic HEAT-related threads, good for nothing but to attract the same posse of small-peckered haters hovering around PSD like poop-flies waiting for yet another one of these steaming piles of monkey crap to be laid down.

lol, that's pretty funny. I understand why,you, as a real Heat fan, would be frustrated. I think alot of it came around, because of all the July 2010 Heat fans talking so much smack.

Hiphopopotamus
11-28-2010, 10:57 AM
LBJ did the bump to Mike Brown too! This isn't the first time...he clearly needs someone in his life to tell him "no".

tcav701
11-28-2010, 10:58 AM
The isolation game is good at times but you gotta move the ball to make it work.

Teams are playing pretty much zone disguise defense against the heat and collapsing on the slashers. They do have bosh,z,jones and house that can hit a jump shot. However their shooters are a liability on the other end.

The assumption was that they would get out and run with wade and lbj on the wings. There has been two problems with this.

A. They can't rebound to create breaks
B. You can't have wade and lbj on the wings because one of them has to bring the ball up court.

Its easy for all of us to rub it in now because many of us saw this happening for the exact reasons we see now. However, it has to get better. It can't get worse.

But everyone that says they are fine and expects drastic improvements is delusional.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

tcav701
11-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Duplicate. Please delete.

Hiphopopotamus
11-28-2010, 10:59 AM
the mike brown versions.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGpSpXJwlJ0

Antipod
11-28-2010, 11:06 AM
8 pages of useless ****...wtf is wrong with u ppl? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

TheWatcher34
11-28-2010, 11:10 AM

then don't watch

_Supreme_
11-28-2010, 11:14 AM
then don't click on it

I wish I was psychic and would know in advance whether or not a thread is worth clicking on ;)

Lol, you quickly edited your post.

Geargo Wallace
11-28-2010, 11:19 AM
then don't watch

Cleveland would take him back in a second. Otherwise Toronto would :)

bigsams50
11-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Not as long as Dan Gilbert is the owner. I don't even see us accepting him back in Cleveland in the near future so, highly unlikely.

As mad as he has left Cleveland and Gilbert, i really doubt they wouldnt accept him with open arms if he decided to come back.

BALLER R
11-28-2010, 11:32 AM
so is this finally prove that its not only talent that wins games

BALLER R
11-28-2010, 11:33 AM
and actually someone mentioned it can't get worst, if bosh or wade go down as they usually do then trust me it will be A LOT worst

Hunter48MVP
11-28-2010, 11:45 AM
LeBron James is not coming back to Cleveland. No fan or owner would want him back

Cavs_Fan24
11-28-2010, 11:52 AM
As mad as he has left Cleveland and Gilbert, i really doubt they wouldnt accept him with open arms if he decided to come back.

I don't doubt it. For those of you that don't know, the cavaliers are based on pride, defense, and hard work. Lebron is a great player but were not sacrificing our pride to take back a quitter.

It's a bad breakup that won't get fixed. Deep down lebron misses Cleveland and we miss lebron. But it don't mean that we want him back.

mjt20mik
11-28-2010, 11:59 AM
I hate to poor salt in your wounds bro... but if they do not figure it out quick and they do not make a trade they might be doomed for longer than this season. Besides the big three what do they have to offer? No cap relief and they traded all of their draft picks in SAT deals for Bosh and James. I really cannot see Chalmers or Anthony becoming starters for a championship caliber team. You cannot win championships with A+ 2-4 positions and D-league talent running the point and center. Even if they had a guy like DFish who strictly passed the ball and shot 3's they could be a lot better. They need interior defense and rebounding as well though. I am not a Boston fan or an Orlando fan (see my SN) but they both have the heat beat in the paint and on the perimeter.

And I agree that Boston (if healthy) will be the team to beat this year, and will most probably end up in the finals against the Lakers. However, it is not like these guys signed a year deal. They came here to build a dynasty, so judging them on such a small sample size is not accurate. I know they need a strong point, cause Arroyo is at best, an average bench pg, and Z is past his glory days. But I still feel things will work out.

Assman22
11-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Does he not realize how devastated the Cavs fans and organization were when he annouced his "decision", on the air mind you, that he was leaving them for Miami? He's realizing his mistake now that they're 9-8 with zero identity as a team. His stock has dropped exponentially and isn't going to return to what it was. The best part of it all is that he ruined his own legacy and can't point the finger at anyone else, it's all on him. Every Heat loss is more and more enjoyable and I love it! Go Bulls!

tjlipford
11-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Born and raised in the 216 and we don't want Lebron back. His true colors have shown and his true feelings about playing here were shown as well. Of course we wish he would have signed with us in the summer, but after all this it's clear that it was best that he took his talents to south beach. He gave us the best 7 years of basketball in our history of sports and that's fine, but he doesn't play here anymore and that's it. It's a done deal and he'll have to figure this out with the Heat.

tjlipford
11-28-2010, 12:12 PM
What's crazy is people were saying that only Cleveland cares and they are the only ones who disliked what he did, but that's totally false. Outside of Miami, a few people in Akron Lebron is not liked at all.

Most of all the big markets dislike him such as Chicago, NY, and LA. It's still early for them, but it doesn't look as easy as Lebron said it would be.

Bos_Sports4Life
11-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Lebron has proven time and time again hes not a winner, yet anyways. he gave up during the final game against boston, and all he did that yr was talk free agency, great player but he deff needs to mature

joeboow90
11-28-2010, 12:24 PM
I love this. The miami heat did this to themselves. With that big introduction on stage with Lebron Wade and Bosh saying not 5 not 6 7 championships.LMAOOOOO look where theyre at now. 1 game better than the lowly New York Knicks. Karmas a big b itch Lebron and youre getting it now. They thought they would just dominate every team just because Lebron and Wade are on the court. SMH. Cant wait til the end of the season when this team is like a 4 or 5 seed then gets destroyed by the Celtics or Magic.

Hawkeye15
11-28-2010, 12:27 PM
I can honestly say I haven't watched the Heat more than a game or two this season, so I have no opinion on what is wrong with them.
But I will add the majority of the public is loving this meltdown. And quite frankly, its something LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and all Heat fans should have been prepared for.
At some point, probably even this season, they will figure it out. But for now, they are easily the biggest disappointment in the NBA

dtmagnet
11-28-2010, 12:28 PM
No, never.

tr3ymill3r
11-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Would Cleveland even want him back at this point? This is not a fairy tale in which he'll go back and live happily ever after. He burned that bridge, and I hope on Thursday night every time he touches the ball they light into him so much that you can't hear the announcers. If I were the owner I'd give the most unruly fans seats right behind the Heat bench and anytime LeBron is on the bench they can give him an earful there as well. He clearly has rabbit ears, based on what happened in Toronto with the female fans and him making a list and checking it twice to find out who's been mean to him. I don't know if there is enough security to protect LeBron from the tongue lashing he's going to receive.

millerandco
11-28-2010, 12:34 PM
the day Dan Gilbert sells...maybe

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-28-2010, 12:47 PM
and actually someone mentioned it can't get worst, if bosh or wade go down as they usually do then trust me it will be A LOT worst

:facepalm:

HouRealCoach
11-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Damn it wouldve been better if he stayed and Bosh agreed to go... Then resign Shaq, Trade for Sessions and you have Lebron, Bosh, Shaq, Mo-Will, Sessions, Jamison, and sign either Mike Miller or Josh Howard to MLE and thats a 70-Win team there

HouRealCoach
11-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Not to mention Byron Scott

kilgore2345
11-28-2010, 12:52 PM
I wish I was psychic and would know in advance whether or not a thread is worth clicking on ;)

You know what is just as annoying as Miami Heat posts? People complaining about Miami Heat posts. Honestly, what do you expect at this point if you read anything slightly tangential to the Heat?

Here's a tip, if you can't handle the criticism, don't click on the link. If you want to argue to the contrary, then argue to the contrary. However, stop with the complaining about the criticism, because it is justified. Since July, this team was hyped here and in the national media. I don't know if you realized it, they were the biggest story in the NBA over the summer, thus they were going to be biggest story in the NBA this season.

TheWatcher34
11-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I hate the heat. i do.

ink
11-28-2010, 01:08 PM
The OP says himself that the article is old. It's also a pointless hypothetical.