PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson or Joe Johnson?

GW3 all day
11-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Tought call but I gotta go against my man and say Joe Johnson is the pick here.

JordansBulls
11-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Based on salary give me Jackson now. But Johnson is the better player.

barreleffact
11-27-2010, 06:05 PM
id take jackson as well. both salary and toughness. plus johnson is waaay too streaky and plays absolutely horridly against quality teams. biggest waste of max money maybe ever....or at least since rashard lewis

JordansBulls
11-27-2010, 06:39 PM
id take jackson as well. both salary and toughness. plus johnson is waaay too streaky and plays absolutely horridly against quality teams. biggest waste of max money maybe ever....or at least since rashard lewis

Johnson as a 2nd or 3rd option is fine.

goose15
11-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Captain Jack

Dyna-sty
11-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Cap'n Jack, based on defense and salary.

barreleffact
11-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Johnson as a 2nd or 3rd option is fine.

for a max salary guy? not to me. johnson deserved an iggy type of salary at most to me. JJ is streaky and completely doesnt show against teams that they need him for.

What option would you say he is on the hawks? I cant say he is the clear number one. What really defines a first option for a team like the hawks anyway?

As a third option guy, I think he would be solid. Had he gone to Chi town with Boozer he would have been a great signing. Honestly I could see him as an amazing 6th man ala Odom, but as a go to guy...he is trash. At least Jackson has toughness to his game and will be open to not being the man. Isnt he the reason the hawks decided to draft M Williams? Wasnt JJ too unsure yet said he wanted to play PG? I could be off because I have only read that on PSD never online through a source but still. If its true Jackson at least is aware of himself as a player and a leader. JJ isnt.

Mplsman
11-28-2010, 07:22 AM
I'd go with Jackson.

millerandco
11-28-2010, 02:05 PM
captain jack more heart.. and makes the big 3's when needed