PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs Clips

millerandco
11-25-2010, 06:17 AM
I'm not sure if other people watch this channel but the latest video really made me think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALeAu_dBjds

its a vid about the difference in offense from 2 teams. 2 teams that are vastly different. i haven't watched a whole lot of the clippers games but is this really what their offense is like??? it looks flat out disorganized and useless. Plus they don't seem to be using blake griffin right at all.

how should they use griffin better?

when baron comes back do they play more uptempo?

thoughts?

ROY 2 MVP Braun
11-25-2010, 06:54 AM
good breakdown thats for sure the triangle is so perfect dont understand why more teams dont buy into using at least their own form of it

millerandco
11-25-2010, 09:16 AM
yeh its a great breakdown vid...i know at least the triangle makes the players have a purpose and everyone moves instead of getting stuck standing in corners...which by the way seems to be miami's offense a lot of the time

netsgiantsyanks
11-25-2010, 10:34 AM
they defientely need to start getting blake griffin more involved. and yeah, when baron comes back they need to play more uptempo. more looks to blake griffin, eric gordon, randy foye when he comes back, etc.

xbrackattackx
11-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Nice! I Would love to see Blake with a amazing PG like Rondo or CP3.

millerandco
11-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Nice! I Would love to see Blake with a amazing PG like Rondo or CP3.

i think he can play with baron he's a good enough point guard when he wants to be

but its there offense its so stagnant nothing is happening...they need to get an identy...i think they should play like the suns more fast. baron is great in the open court, griffin can run and gun all day and eric gordon can make the 3's...i cant work out why they are playing this boring style of bball

$KnicksAndKobe$
11-25-2010, 12:27 PM
This is why a coach matters

Chacarron
11-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Blake Griffin would be perfect for pick and rolls because of his explosiveness.

Chronz
11-25-2010, 01:53 PM
VDN has still been an upgrade on Dun