PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat - Do Over?

Shark
11-25-2010, 02:29 AM
3 Losses in a row, 8-7 start(It's ok, they can still break the record, just gotta go 65-2) I guess the good thing about this, forums have become less quieter :)

Anyways, serious question. If Riley had to do it all over again, do you think he would and if you would want to see it done all over again, how would you do it? See, the problem I see with the Big 2 + 1 is that they focused so much on them that they didnt really plan the rest of the team properly.

Bosh is actually the proper piece, as much as I dislike the idea, I am a raptors fan, I cant say I was actually the biggest fan of his while he was here but if you actually look at the team, and try to put different combinations together, he makes sense and I will explain.

In Cleveland, you had LeBron running the show, he was the guy, he had the ball, Same goes with Wade in Miami, Bosh not so much, I mean, he demanded the ball, but he didnt carry the ball and make the big passes and drive in to pass the ball out to an open wing player. Now you have the 3 together and Wade wants to control the ball but at the same time LeBron wants to also, Bosh is just there underneath to get the easy shot.

If Miami went with a Bosh - Wade combo, they would still have enough money to get a better PG, and build around the team with a couple more solid pieces. A Bosh - LeBron combo works as well, with the same Idea. A Wade-LeBron without Bosh(Or with Bosh) will never work, it just doesnt make sense, the two do not go well together.

People have been asking what the problem is, THAT is the problem, the two together is the only problem, they need to figure out their roles and need to play as a team. Thats why when the big 3 formed in Boston, they all had their roles, no one is trying to do it by them self, they are playing as a team, but in Miami, those 2 fools are trying to show up each other and try to put on a show.

Heres a fun question, if you had to trade one of them (LeBron or Wade) who would it be? and what type of player would you go after.

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-25-2010, 02:30 AM
Not again :facepalm:

tangent12
11-25-2010, 02:33 AM
I like turtlez.

Sadds The Gr8
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/Romulus32/ibtl.gif

Hunter48MVP
The Heat will NOT make the playoffs this year. They will finish the season 23-59

Raph12
11-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Lebron is the better player, but Miami can't trade Wade now close this thread.

eXpLiiCt
11-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Omg, PSD please stop posting the same thread over and over and over the Miami heat are doing bad don't need a new thread in the NBA forum every game they play, they are not doing good buu huu wait a couple months then post threads of them being failures.

nikeking711
11-25-2010, 02:38 AM
The Heat will NOT make the playoffs this year. They will finish the season 23-59

:laugh2:

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-25-2010, 02:42 AM
Lebron is the better player, but Miami can't trade Wade now close this thread.

Wade actually brought them back in the 4th with Lebron on the bench. They're just better players when they're not playing with each other.

fadedmario
11-25-2010, 02:43 AM
They suck balls

Giraffes Rule
11-25-2010, 02:46 AM
I would have taken Amare over Bosh in the first place, but it's not like this is a total disaster. Say what you will about them, they still have a record above .500, and in the Eastern conference that's all you need.

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 02:49 AM
:horse:

I just dont see the need in making these heat threads anymore, when is everyone just gonna get of our jock?

Hawkeye15
11-25-2010, 02:51 AM
please name me a GM who would be opposed to signing LeBron, Wade, and Bosh.

This is ridiculous. They are 15 games into a 5 year contract.

The constant whining threads, and opinion threads about LeBron, Wade, and Bosh, or the Heat in general, has gotten so annoying, that I am even starting to root for the Heat to win to shut some people up.

Did anyone here think the Heat would just steamroll from game 1 on? Yes, I know, some immature posters did. But how about the respected ones?

Does anyone here think the Heat won't get the equation right in the next 5 years, and win a couple of rings? If you don't you are delusional.

The Heat will be fine. They have two of the top 3 players in the NBA, and another top 20 player. When they get healthier, and more importantly, in 2 years, when they are fine tuned, I can see its going to really annoy a lot of casual fans.

John Walls Era
11-25-2010, 02:51 AM
These threads go nowhere. If they win this year then it will be havoc on PSD thanks to stupid threads like this (Heat fans will retaliate).

Geargo Wallace
11-25-2010, 02:57 AM
Then don't watch.

oak2455
11-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Knicks are a 1/2 game behind them:D

John Walls Era
11-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Then don't watch.

:yawn:

Raph12
11-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Wade actually brought them back in the 4th with Lebron on the bench. They're just better players when they're not playing with each other.

Lebron is still the better player, trading Wade for a legit center and PG (maybe Harris-Lopez) would make the Heat better than trading Lebron...

PG - Harris
SG - Miller
SF - Lebron
PF - Bosh
C - Lopez

Much better.

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 03:08 AM
These threads go nowhere. If they win this year then it will be havoc on PSD thanks to stupid threads like this (Heat fans will retaliate).

You bet your *** lol.

I hope mods give us heat fans a break if that happens and let us run wild for a few days lol.

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-25-2010, 03:15 AM
You bet your *** lol.

I hope mods give us heat fans a break if that happens and let us run wild for a few days lol.

You ran wild the whole summer, and now your so-called "haters" are returning the favor. So its even now, the mods shouldn't allow it anymore.

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 03:17 AM
You ran wild the whole summer, and now your so-called "haters" are returning the favor. So its even now, the mods shouldn't allow it anymore.

First I didnt run wild this summer. Second of all, there were just as many nay sayers, if not more, than Heat fans, so thats BS.

heyman321
11-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Rondo is better than Rose

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Idk i always said if we got the big three ill go into the Bulls forum and go crazy but i never did. I talked the most **** before. So the same will prolly happen because there will be more than enough of Heat fans talking crap.

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 03:20 AM
Rondo is better than Rose

lmao wtf

ChiSox219
11-25-2010, 03:21 AM
Lebron is still the better player, trading Wade for a legit center and PG (maybe Harris-Lopez) would make the Heat better than trading Lebron...

PG - Harris
SG - Miller
SF - Lebron
PF - Bosh
C - Lopez

Much better.

Great minds....:)

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15686348#post15686348

abe_froman
11-25-2010, 03:21 AM
well obviously they'd do things differently ,maybe spend lebron money on a decent center like haywood and better bench pieces

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 03:22 AM
I can't believe people actually think this isnt gonna work......

I must be blinded by my homerism, because i guarantee it will not be like this the entire year, even without Haslem.

Geargo Wallace
11-25-2010, 03:23 AM
Jordan>Kobe

Geargo Wallace
11-25-2010, 03:24 AM
I can't believe people actually think this isnt gonna work......

I must be blinded by my homerism, because i guarantee it will not be like this the entire year, even without Haslem.

I agree, but Haslem is a small fish. His injury shouldn't matter that much. You have Chris Bosh.

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-25-2010, 03:26 AM
First I didnt run wild this summer. Second of all, there were just as many nay sayers, if not more, than Heat fans, so thats BS.

Well not you, but all your bandwagon fans that joined here in July or later. They're nowhere to be found now, how surprising.

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-25-2010, 03:28 AM
I agree, but Haslem is a small fish. His injury shouldn't matter that much. You have Chris Bosh.

Agreed. I mean even Lebron said "we can have Pat out there like when he was back in his Kentucky days and just throw it up and we'll go get it" didn't he? I thought it wasn't supposed to matter who was on their bench.

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 03:29 AM

Lmao you have no idea how much Haslems injury matters... no idea.

He brings everything the big 3 isnt bringing right now. Which is hustle, rebounding, toughness, grittiness, defense, pretty much everything lol.

RocketsRule
11-25-2010, 03:33 AM
These Miami Heat threads are getting fairly redundant and don't lead to any productive conversation (as evident from this thread), so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.