PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James...

mlisica19
11-24-2010, 07:31 PM
I was upset to find out that I could not express my opinion on the Hatred of Lebron James. So I will here hoping people can finally understand the national hatred for the guy...

No hes not a bad person, no hes not a criminal or a fugitive or cheats the game and the business of the game. He is just a _ _ _ _ (for your own imagination), and its sad to see such a gifted player live such a life.

Being the most gifted player should come with some type of responsibility.
People, especially me, want to see more than simple excitement of dropping BIG numbers. I wanna see admiration, I wanna see leadership and I wanna see COURAGE. I saw none of that with Lebron James this off-season.

He leaves everything he had back home; a top tier team, his family and friends, and the entire hard work he put into for the Cavs. He did it all to follow his two friends in FLORIDA of all places so he can have an easier ride to the championship. What ever happened to working hard for an outcome, I would have rather seen James win 1 ring with the Cavs after hard working long career than see him win 8 in Miami. It is not okay to just take the easy way out of things. Also instead of playing for the counrty this summer, he chose to work on free agency (whcih he chosen begining of july) then have a rock concert and so on and so on.

He did this all, his entire choice was broadcasted live on national, international TV. Heck lets face it, he pays more attention to his future and public image then he does about winning. He relies too much on his skill rather than practicing and preparing for games and series. The Miami heat will fail, Im sure of it and James will end his career in regrets

D1JM
11-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Lol another one

Ty Fast
11-24-2010, 07:34 PM
what if he went to the knicks? you would love him then

BillyHoyle35
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
sigh

Jenceman
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Oh my goodness, stop with these LeBron threads please. No one cares if you hate him, it's his life. I don't agree with the way he went about things, but who the **** cares anymore. I for one am glad to see the Heat struggling, but I don't go around creating threads about it.

BirdIsTheWord
11-24-2010, 07:36 PM
oh my goodness, stop with these lebron threads please. No one cares if you hate him, it's his life. I don't agree with the way he went about things, but who the **** cares anymore. I for one am glad to see the heat struggling, but i don't go around creating threads about it.

+1

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 07:44 PM
:sigh:

AsfanSince99
11-24-2010, 07:51 PM
I don't see what was wrong with what he did? It was clear there was a demand; it was the highest rated show on espn and he raised money for charity.

The only thing I have a problem with is with the way he communicated with the Cavs and their front office.

whitemamba33
11-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Why do people keep trying to tell grown a## men what to do and how they should live their lives? He made a decision based on what he wanted to do. If you don't agree with that decision, that's fine. But it was his to make.

Why are there new topics made to discuss something that happened in July?

J_M_B
11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Ahh another LeBron thread, they never get old..

kingbrentg
11-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Everyone hates LeBron, it's been beaten to death.