PDA

View Full Version : OT: Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League

bignick5849
11-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Hey guys,

I am searching for dedicated owners to join my 12 person dynasty league! It'd be a head to head league on Yahoo, and we would be doing the draft in a Yahoo groups page. We will also conduct a minor league draft, so that you can call up your prospects as they mature, much like a real GM. The reason I am posting this in your specific forum rather than the MLB forum, or even the fantasy baseball forum. I am trying to grab 12 owners from 12 different fan bases, and the Royals are a fan base I have not yet received an owner from! If there are any Royals fans who would honestly be interested in this year to year league and would pay attention to their team WIN OR LOSE, private message me for details. If you could point out what would make you a good candidate for the league (i.e, prove your dedicated) that'd be great too.

Hope to hear back from you guys soon!

Nick

bignick5849
11-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Hello all!! Just stopping by to say I'm a little disappointed; I was hoping that a team with such a young upstanding team would have at least ONE fan that wanted to be his team's representative! Your chance is still here! It's a lotta fun guys, give it a whirl!

AlexGordon4
12-03-2010, 10:42 PM
hey i have been of for awile but i would like to do this