PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron James had to redo his decision today, where should he go?

jeter 2
11-23-2010, 09:38 PM
1. New York Knicks- I say the Knicks because I personally believe the Knicks have players that match his skill set. My personal belief is if the Knicks signed Lebron over Ray Felton, AR, Turiaf and Azuibuike, they would be a legitimate contender.

2. Los Angeles Clippers- He and Griffin would be a devasting 1-2 duo. Along with Gordon, Kaman, Davis, Bledsode and Co, Lebron would contend Kobe for control over LA.

3. Chicago Bulls- Many were saying Lebron should have went to Chicago but if Lebron is struggling to play with Wade, how is he going to play with Rose?

4. Miami Heat- Wade and Bosh but no role players. Looking back now, the Heat seem like they would be better off keeping Beasley and signing guys like Felton and a center like Shaq or Heywood.

5. The Cavs- The Cavs because they made no major changes in their roster.

6. New Jersey Nets- They don't have the talent even with Lebron to win a title.

D Roses Bulls
11-23-2010, 09:40 PM
I dont think he would go to new york, I dont think he could handle the pressure.

Gators123
The Lakers

metsbulls1025
There is a huge difference between Rose and Wade and the way they play basketball.

redsox0717
Olympiacos

D Roses Bulls
11-23-2010, 09:41 PM
There is a huge difference between Rose and Wade and the way they play basketball.

yea and that the fact rose is a point guard and wade isnt

borat
11-23-2010, 09:43 PM
2. Los Angeles Clippers- He and Griffin would be a devasting 1-2 duo. Along with Gordon, Kaman, Davis, Bledsode and Co, Lebron would contend Kobe for control over LA..

The clippers are the worst team in the NBA, but yet they are all of a sudden contenders just because they get Lebron. :facepalm:

jeter 2
11-23-2010, 09:50 PM

Let me clarify my point about that. Both Rose and Wade like the ball in their hands. If you at Cleveland, Mo Williams had trouble with Lebron and now Wade is. But Rose is much better than Willams. I just think Lebron would do better with outside shooters than guys who drive.

Maybe another debate could be: Can Lebron play with talent?

IAmKira
11-23-2010, 09:51 PM
here we go all over again.

metsbulls1025
11-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Let me clarify my point about that. Both Rose and Wade like the ball in their hands. If you at Cleveland, Mo Williams had trouble with Lebron and now Wade is. But Rose is much better than Willams. I just think Lebron would do better with outside shooters than guys who drive.

The thing is when Rose has the ball in his hands he likes to pass. Wade does not. That is why you will hardly see the Big 3 in Miami all have great games at once.

hgtiger32
11-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Cleveland.

Geargo Wallace
11-23-2010, 09:56 PM
I think he'd probably stay in Cleveland so that he wouldn't get hated on as much. But his best chance to win is still in Miami.

Kashmir13579
Twolves

_KB24_
Cleveland or Chicago. Would still be the top dog and be winning unlike now. Both the Bulls and Cavs have actual teams, not 2k11 rosters.

Slimsim
11-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Probably Cleveland. I feel he prefer the attention for 1 night in NY and then be on his way.
At least when he was In Cleveland he was a home town hero and even though he didn't win a Championship he was still loved by many.

Delrayhc
11-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Seattle or Vancouver

bagwell368
11-23-2010, 09:59 PM

Wade and LeBron are way too similar - need the rock to operate.

Look at the Celts. The 3 guys they mixed were more diverse in terms of skills, and they all really wanted to win (because they were staring at the end of the road), they also had a bench in '08.

The Heat need to stay together and not fall apart over the next two years while they grab up some mid level guys that can function in roles such as Center, Power Forward, and point guard. Because right now they have a macho 3, a serious 2, and 3 style player stretched to be a 4 (but he isn't).

Simple. Bad mix, idiotic expectations, etc.

Pat Riley should be coaching by Jan 15th...

pistonsfanomg
11-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Clippers ftw

el_primo_nano
11-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Olympiacos

word. the owner was ready to offer him 5 years, $250 million dollar contract. He's so worried to be the 1st billionaire so he shoulda went there. In all seriousness though he should have stayed in Cleveland and backed up his talk.

Zefflin
11-23-2010, 10:07 PM
He would see what he had in Cleveland and stay. I will not go into this further. Haha I'll do all the Lebron fans a favor.

borat
11-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Miami was still the right choice for Lebron.

You have to remember, it is not just about basketball. He owns the town over there. Also good weather, not like Cleveland. Cleveland is a horrible city to live in for a rich person.

Also the quality of poon in miami is way above Cleveland.

SeoulBeatz
11-23-2010, 10:13 PM
HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN CLEVELAND.

I said it then, and I'll say it again. He would have a better legacy, and Cleveland was trying to make a move for Bosh at the time. The chemistry he had with the players in Cleveland is what made them so good, and this current heat squad doesn't have any chemistry even though Wade, Bosh, and Bron are all "best friends."

I'm glad the heat are faltering right now, yes, because I'm a hater.

I HATED Lebron's decision, so I assume that makes me a hater. Cleveland is a struggling city with a poor economy. Lebron would have LITERALLY saved Cleveland as a team and a city singlehandedly and have a chance to surpass Jordan as the greatest ever. Now? he's struggling on a team with mismatched talent and possibly the worst fanbase I've ever "witnessed"

I'm not trying to bash the heat fans on here, but what's the deal with your seats being empty every damn game?

I'm glad karma's coming back to bite you in the *** Lebron, there's truly no place like home

BALLER71
11-23-2010, 10:16 PM
The Miami Heat. I don't think he regrets his decision because of a 8-6 start.

CB29
11-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Can we stop it with these threads... The season isn't over... we're 15 games into the season but ppl are acting like its june...I hate the big three but give them the season to figure it out... ppl need to stfu and let people play basketball... Everyones making fun of the heat but what if they win the title this year, then all of you look like dumba**es... LET THEM PLAY!

BALLER71
11-23-2010, 10:18 PM
HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN CLEVELAND.

I said it then, and I'll say it again. He would have a better legacy, and Cleveland was trying to make a move for Bosh at the time. The chemistry he had with the players in Cleveland is what made them so good, and this current heat squad doesn't have any chemistry even though Wade, Bosh, and Bron are all "best friends."

I'm glad the heat are faltering right now, yes, because I'm a hater.

I HATED Lebron's decision, so I assume that makes me a hater. Cleveland is a struggling city with a poor economy. Lebron would have LITERALLY saved Cleveland as a team and a city singlehandedly and have a chance to surpass Jordan as the greatest ever. Now? he's struggling on a team with mismatched talent and possibly the worst fanbase I've ever "witnessed"

I'm not trying to bash the heat fans on here, but what's the deal with your seats being empty every damn game?

I'm glad karma's coming back to bite you in the *** Lebron, there's truly no place like home

You can definitely see empty seats in the 1st quarter because everyone gets late to games... and some people leave games in the 4th quarter when the Big 3 are on the bench because of a blow out.

Do you really think Lebron would have saved Cleveland's economy? LMFAOOOOOOOOO

VinceCarter
11-23-2010, 10:22 PM
The clippers are the worst team in the NBA, but yet they are all of a sudden contenders just because they get Lebron. :facepalm:

....And the Nets have no talent :laugh2: :facepalm:

Bishnoff
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Chicago or stay in Cleveland. I think he would have worked well with Rose and Noah.

zambo4president
11-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Bulls makes the most sense. With him in the middle we would have been a defensive monster.

D1JM
11-23-2010, 10:25 PM
the heat. He wanted the easiest way to get a championship, so he had to join two more top notch players

FadeAwayLikeMJ
11-23-2010, 10:28 PM
If he really wanted to win. Boston.

Could get a ring ridin our bench hahahahhahahaa

But foreal,

Who cares.

hyb152
11-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Definitely not the Cavs for the way their fans/owner have been acting. Cleveland fans put themselves on the same level as Philadelphia fans overnight.

SensandRaps
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
in before close

Afridi786
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
He should have joined the Celts or Lakers, take the MLE. That way he could play 30 mpg with little to no pressure to carry a team, and get the rings to boot.

aussie
11-23-2010, 10:32 PM
Hornets with one of his best mates Chris Paul

dnewguy
11-23-2010, 10:35 PM
fantasy goes a long way.

justinnum1
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM
lol

numba1CHANGsta
11-23-2010, 10:56 PM
1. CHI -Lebron, Rose, Boozer, Noah is a much more balanced and complete team then what he has now in MIA.

2. CLE -would have most of the same supporting cast plus someone else via trade or free agency so they would still win 60 games.

3. NY -Lebron and Amare duo would have been amazing under D'antoni system

4. MIA -not a well stable team, and the coach doesnt fit with the Big 3

5. LAC -Lebron and Blake would be a nice duo but too much pressure to become better than Kobe and the Lakers

6. NJ -too young, not enough guys that would help Lebron win now

PLAYERS FAN
11-23-2010, 10:58 PM
New Jersey Nets!

bbblack40
11-23-2010, 11:01 PM
ummm the heat have played 14 games 2 games out of 1st in the east... calm down with these stupid threads.

MrfadeawayJB
11-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Chicago would be a better fit IMO

justinnum1
11-23-2010, 11:05 PM
I don;t think Lebron was ever going to the bulls or new york. you think the media scrutiny is bad now, can you imagine it in NY:speechless:

And rose-lebron would not have worked on the court, LBJ knew that.

The Jokemaker
11-23-2010, 11:14 PM
I wanted him to go to NY back in the summer but I voted for Cleveland. I don't think he would go through this public backlash and widespread hatred again.

KnicksorBust
11-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Best chance to win a ring - Miami
2nd best chance to win a ring - Chicago
Best fit - New York (Amar'e and Gallo is about as good as it gets for playing to his strengths offensively)

I honestly don't think he regrets it at all. Heat fans sit tight. Healthy Wade + Healthy Mike Miller = double digit win streak. The Heat will hit their stride right before the playoffs and this will all mean nothing. This season will be fun to watch but in terms of standings, it's all just autopilot until Celtics/Heat/Magic battle it out to see who plays the Lakers.

D1JM
11-23-2010, 11:15 PM
I don;t think Lebron was ever going to the bulls or new york. you think the media scrutiny is bad now, can you imagine it in NY:speechless:

And rose-lebron would not have worked on the court, LBJ knew that.

thats why he went with two other players that require the ball to be productive right?

justinnum1
11-23-2010, 11:17 PM
thats why he went with two other players that require the ball to be productive right?

So after 3 weeks of playing you consider them a bust?:facepalm: Real good analysis:rolleyes:

Da Knicks
11-23-2010, 11:22 PM
New York he would have Douglas who can shoot and shouldnt handle the ball, Gallo who can stretch the floor, Amare nuff said and a deeper bench. The speed of the game would of being perfect for him, New York is set up right now for a superstar wing player to come in and take them to the next level.

IDB Josh M
11-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Cleveland

Slimsim
11-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Can't believe were doing this LBJ **** all over again

Baller1
11-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Clippers.

ManRam
11-23-2010, 11:32 PM
The Heat.

A 1/6 of the season isn't anything more than a bump in the road. If it's 4 years from now, and things still stink, then maybe he'll start second guessing.

He went with his heart. I can't blame him for that.

ramsizzle
11-23-2010, 11:34 PM
The Heat.

A 1/6 of the season isn't anything more than a bump in the road. If it's 4 years from now, and things still stink, then maybe he'll start second guessing.

He went with his heart. I can't blame him for that.

That's the thing though... He didn't go with his heart. He let way to many outside influences decide where to go n not where HE really wanted

Raph12
11-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Chitown, with Rose-Korver-Lebron-Boozer-Noah, they'd be set to contend for years...

ManRam
11-23-2010, 11:38 PM
That's the thing though... He didn't go with his heart. He let way to many outside influences decide where to go n not where HE really wanted

Excuse me, but how do you know that? Did you talk to him?

He was pressured to do everything, but everyone around him said that he was mum on his decision since day one...and that even people in his inner circle didn't know who he'd pick when The Decision happened. They orchestrated The Decision, the orchestrated all the meetings; the orchestrated everything...but I really think he did go with his heart in the end.

What does he like more than anything else? Having fun. Bosh and Wade are his buddies. South Beach is a fun place. Spolestra is a player-friendly coach. Again, I really think he went with his heart, and that's reinforced by everything I read.

If his heart wasn't Miami, what was it? The only hard part for him was turning his back on Cleveland...but that doesn't mean that's where his heart was.

Rego247
11-23-2010, 11:40 PM
well i havent talked to mcfly and doc in a while, plus the DeLorean is in the the shop.

so i guess we'll never know.

ramsizzle
11-23-2010, 11:41 PM

He was pressured to do everything, but everyone around him said that he was mum on his decision since day one...and that even people in his inner circle didn't know who he'd pick when The Decision happened. They orchestrated The Decision, the orchestrated all the meetings; the orchestrated everything...but I really think he did go with his heart in the end.

What does he like more than anything else? Having fun. Bosh and Wade are his buddies. South Beach is a fun place. Spolestra is a player-friendly coach. Again, I really think he went with his heart, and that's reinforced by everything I read.

If his heart wasn't Miami, what was it? The only hard part for him was turning his back on Cleveland...but that doesn't mean that's where his heart was.

There's even a commercial showing it. I don't know where it was but it's been rumored since day one of free agency that other people were in his head about where to go. Whether it was Cleveland, Chicago, or Miami it doesn't matter.

koreancabbage
11-23-2010, 11:41 PM

what? lol thats a pretty bold statement knowing that you don't know anything what he was thinking.

koreancabbage
11-23-2010, 11:47 PM
There's even a commercial showing it. I don't know where it was but it's been rumored since day one of free agency that other people were in his head about where to go. Whether it was Cleveland, Chicago, or Miami it doesn't matter.

maybe it was Miami?

No elite wing player would sign to go play in Chicago b/c of only one reason: Michael Jordan. Even if he was great enough, he would have to win championships galore to even have a chance to surpass Jordan's legacy. He'd be constantly compared to Jordan in every way, including off the court.

ever since Jordan's last day in Chicago, there has been no-name SGs playing for Chicago and it probably won't change until Chicago trades for him compared to players actually signing with them

Raps08-09 Champ
11-23-2010, 11:47 PM
I still say Heat.

They just hit bumps early in the season.

They'll still be a top 3 team guaranteed in the East and will still make the playoffs.

JordansBulls
11-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Cleveland or Chicago.

hotpotato1092
11-24-2010, 12:03 AM
If it's about what he says it is (winning), then this isn't even a question. He should have signed with the Chicago Bulls. I'm gonna assume Bosh still follows Wade to Miami in this scenario, leaving the Bulls with Boozer who is actually a better fit with LeBron. As much as I hate to feed the Derrick Rose fire, I think if he isn't already better than Dwyane Wade he's damn close, and in a few years when Wade's mileage and injuries start to take their toll the gap will be pretty big. But here's the thing, Derrick Rose doesn't carry himself like a player of his skill level normally would. Based on everything we know about him, I think we can safely say he'd happily defer to LeBron. So what we have here is LeBron being in a better situation to thrive for himself, a more willing sidekick who may not be better than Wade now, but will be soon, a better fit for him in a big man (Boozer over Bosh), the Joakim Noah factor (which is huge because Miami can't defend the paint at all), a superior bench led by Luol Deng and Taj Gibson, and finally a better coach. This isn't even a question, if LeBron signed with the Bulls he'd be looking at... I don't even know what to say. 10 championships? Ok that might be a bit much, but Jordan's 6 are definitely in play, and I'm guessing they'd be the first modern team to win 4+ in a row. Maybe LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland, but if he was dead set on leaving, Chicago was the place to go. You dropped the ball LeBron.

Raps08-09 Champ
11-24-2010, 12:05 AM
If it's about what he says it is (winning), then this isn't even a question. He should have signed with the Chicago Bulls. I'm gonna assume Bosh still follows Wade to Miami in this scenario, leaving the Bulls with Boozer who is actually a better fit with LeBron. As much as I hate to feed the Derrick Rose fire, I think if he isn't already better than Dwyane Wade he's damn close, and in a few years when Wade's mileage and injuries start to take their toll the gap will be pretty big. But here's the thing, Derrick Rose doesn't carry himself like a player of his skill level normally would. Based on everything we know about him, I think we can safely say he'd happily defer to LeBron. So what we have here is LeBron being in a better situation to thrive for himself, a more willing sidekick who may not be better than Wade now, but will be soon, a better fit for him in a big man (Boozer over Bosh), the Joakim Noah factor (which is huge because Miami can't defend the paint at all), a superior bench led by Luol Deng and Taj Gibson, and finally a better coach. This isn't even a question, if LeBron signed with the Bulls he'd be looking at... I don't even know what to say. 10 championships? Ok that might be a bit much, but Jordan's 6 are definitely in play, and I'm guessing they'd be the first modern team to win 4+ in a row. Maybe LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland, but if he was dead set on leaving, Chicago was the place to go. You dropped the ball LeBron.

I don't think hte Bulls had enough to afford both Boozer and Lebron.

Not too sure though.

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 12:12 AM
I don't think hte Bulls had enough to afford both Boozer and Lebron.

Not too sure though.

they did, but rose-lebron would have been bad. What can rose do without the ball?

Raps08-09 Champ
11-24-2010, 12:16 AM
they did, but rose-lebron would have been bad. What can rose do without the ball?

I'm not really feeling Wade and Lebron together too.

Wade needs to handle the ball just as much as Lebron and this is making Lebron shoot more and drive less.

NYY NYJ NYK
11-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Should of stayed

Rocco Gandolfo
11-24-2010, 12:27 AM
The Knicks would have made the most sense. The Knicks could have still signed Amare LeBron and had room to make the lee trade. Mason Jr, Felton, and Mozgov would not have been signed. A knicks team of Douglas, Fields Gallo, Lebron, and Amare would have been sick. With Chandler, Turiaf, Walker, and Randolph coming off the bench. Knicks could have signed a veteren PG to a min contract.

effen5
11-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Cavs or Chicago...

Draco
11-24-2010, 12:29 AM
Back to the Cavs, tail between the legs.

avrpatsfan
11-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Cavs

xabial
11-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Three words for lebron if he wants to redo his decision.

"Public Trade Request"

sportsplayer7
11-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Lebron in my opinon should have gone to New York. He could have been the face of that team and along with Stat's help i think they would be a real good team, also with the talk of the Knicks looking to trade for Nash, but then again who says they would have went for him if James was there.

SchyGuy11
11-24-2010, 12:43 AM
if he wants to win-Bulls(I'm glad though i dont want his *****), but he should have stayed in cleveland like he promised

arkanian215
11-24-2010, 12:47 AM
1. New York Knicks- I say the Knicks because I personally believe the Knicks have players that match his skill set. My personal belief is if the Knicks signed Lebron over Ray Felton, AR, Turiaf and Azuibuike, they would be a legitimate contender.

The Knicks wouldn't have Felton, AR, Turiaf or Azubuike if he signed there. They had enough for 2 max contracts.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
11-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Chicago,
He would fit in perfect. Trade deng for a
shooting guard. BEAST!
But no, he choose to *have fun*
:(

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 12:58 AM
Three words for lebron if he wants to redo his decision.

"Public Trade Request"

The heat would only trade him for one player and thats howard.

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-24-2010, 12:58 AM
He would've taken his talents to the South Pole to start a new franchise that no one would care about, which would've been perfect for him.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
11-24-2010, 01:00 AM
You play to compete with other teams,
not to think you got 3 stars, and your going to have fun.
You still gotta play, learn, feel the game at a different level.
Lebron had a Good team in Cleveland, and Miami only have
There 3 stars and that's it. You can't keep playing every minute,
that will kill your body. Miami just have to bring some more pieces.
You gotta trust your team.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
11-24-2010, 01:01 AM
If you ballhog, nobody is going to want to pass
It to you. You gotta give to receive.

knickerbockerny
11-24-2010, 01:08 AM
That "take my talents" quote is going down as one of the greatest in sports lol! But he should have stayed in Cleveland. That team was perfectly tailored for him. Lebron, though he finds his teammates, you need certain players to play with him.

Cleveland was literally one trade away from being for real, even though they were already a legit contender.

With Miami's money and draft picks being tied up the way it is, it's going to be hard to improve significantly.

show34
11-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Well imma say chicago at least they are winning but i think it wouldve been cool if he stayed in clevland

LionsFan..LOL
11-24-2010, 01:11 AM
14-15 games is a little early to declare this a disaster (and I hate the heat btw). Back on topic though I think he still would have went to Miami but he would have did things differently (namely "The Decision")

uprightciti
11-24-2010, 01:14 AM
knicks all the way to the bank!!

heathonater
11-24-2010, 01:38 AM
way too early to say whether lebron made a mistake in going to miami. it might take longer than expected to build a title team in miami, but i dont think lebron made a mistake in joining bosh and wade. they just havent figured out how to adjust to each others playing styles so far.

Giraffes Rule
11-24-2010, 01:40 AM
The Nets. Lopez, Favors, and James would be a very good combo in a few years. They have a good coach, and could trade Harris for some good shooters.

clferg75
11-24-2010, 01:59 AM
To Hell! Thats where he should go

koreancabbage
11-24-2010, 01:59 AM
The heat would only trade him for one player and thats howard.

and if they did, Miami would win another championship and Lebron would be pouting once again. But could you imagine a lineup of:

Arroyo
Wade
James Jones
Bosh
Howard

that's a sick team with Bosh leaving all the muscle for Howard to deal with. Bosh would actually do much better with Howard instead of either James or Wade but not both of them. Howard doesn't really demand the ball, but his presence itself, dang.

that's a championship calibre team, without Lebron James

and all the three point shooters on the bench to complement Howard as well, House, Miller.

sargon21
11-24-2010, 02:05 AM
lebron was not and never will be about winning.

if he was, he would've gone to chicago...

and no i'm not mad, i'm happy with the better TEAM.

Bruno
11-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Chicago or Cleveland.

Cleveland for the obvious reasons. Bulls because Rose-Deng-James-Noah would develop into a great core. With the addition of shooters like Corver, Chicago would have been scary good.

Bulls vs Lakers, 2011 NBA Finals would have been story book. The five ring king would have been looking for #6 against the ringless MVP for the second time, twenty years later ('91, Bulls/Lakers, MJ/MJ).

Jenceman
11-24-2010, 02:14 AM

What a weak argument, the exact same question can be asked to you. How do you know? Because you view Lebron in a positive light?

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 02:17 AM
and if they did, Miami would win another championship and Lebron would be pouting once again. But could you imagine a lineup of:

Arroyo
Wade
James Jones
Bosh
Howard

that's a sick team with Bosh leaving all the muscle for Howard to deal with. Bosh would actually do much better with Howard instead of either James or Wade but not both of them. Howard doesn't really demand the ball, but his presence itself, dang.

that's a championship calibre team, without Lebron James

and all the three point shooters on the bench to complement Howard as well, House, Miller.

I'm down for trading Lebron for howard. I don't think pat is.

omdigga
11-24-2010, 02:21 AM
i love the knicks and would have be happier than anyone if he signed with us.. but i think he should have chose clevland.. he would have been the man..

eXpLiiCt
11-24-2010, 02:35 AM
Should have went to the Lakers sign a 1 year 1.2 mill contract then assinate kobe

LA_Raiders
11-24-2010, 03:45 AM
NJ, they have a lot of future.

Bulls dont need him, they are good...

Niro
11-24-2010, 04:12 AM
imagine he signed with the warriors (sign and trade for all expiring contracts,lee would probly not be here though)

curry
ellis
lebron
lee
biedrins

wright,williams,udoh & amundson off the bench

==> contending:p

CityofChaos
11-24-2010, 04:16 AM
Time to take out my crystal ball...

D1JM
11-24-2010, 04:29 AM
DNEWGUY for President!

Khalifa21
11-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Should've been Knicks or stayed in Cleveland.

dodie53
11-24-2010, 04:49 AM
suns.
hehe

ThePooH_1_
11-24-2010, 06:40 AM
RETIRE :rolleyes:

falas105asfdsaj
11-24-2010, 07:04 AM
welcome to: *****************************

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

matthollabak
11-24-2010, 09:02 AM
imagine he signed with the warriors (sign and trade for all expiring contracts,lee would probly not be here though)

curry
ellis
lebron
lee
biedrins

wright,williams,udoh & amundson off the bench

==> contending:p

You realize they still would only get to use one ball right? :silly:

tjlipford
11-24-2010, 09:07 AM
Who really cares. Yea he should have left a 60+ win team every year and title contenders to play with his butt buddy's and no it's not so sweet. He said it was going to be easy well it don't look like that to me.

He thought the pressure was on in Cleveland well the pressure is really on in Miami because of the way that it was put together.

On a side note, seriously he does the same thing with Miami that he did with Cleveland. He pounds the ball and still dominates the ball for most of the game in which only people like wade can still score but no one else is in rhythm and the rest of the team looks bad. He has been playing the same way his whole life and I just don't think he will change. He is NOT Magic and the sooner people realize that they will really see. As great of a player he is he still has many flaws that hinder himself as well as the team. Maybe when Riley comes down he shows Lebron winning basketball and what it means to have a system because he never had it in Cleveland and so far it's not in Miami either.

tcav701
11-24-2010, 09:23 AM
DNEWGUY for President!

HAHAHa

Makes me wish LBJ stayed in Cleveland, Dnewguy was less annoying as a Cavs fan.

_Supreme_
11-24-2010, 09:33 AM
This thread implicated Lebron regrets his decision, which is completely off base and whack.

I'm not sure why this ******** thread is still open :facepalm:

Raidaz4Life
11-24-2010, 09:43 AM
I still feel he should have gone to the Knicks I said that from the beginning.

ignorance=bliss
11-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Knicks easy. MJ would never take a seat behind D-Wade. Thats all I'm saying, and he has said that.

"The" Bron, is a media attention craving little whore. Who has done nothing in my eyes to demand as much attention as he does.

In fact he makes Dwayne Wade the second best player in the NBA, look...well simply put, not as good.

the life
11-24-2010, 09:54 AM
NJ, they have a lot of future.

Bulls dont need him, they are good...

Bulls don't need Lebron but Lebron needs bulls

the life
11-24-2010, 09:56 AM
This thread implicated Lebron regrets his decision, which is completely off base and whack.

I'm not sure why this ******** thread is still open :facepalm:

why are you so :mad:

Mochalman
11-24-2010, 10:01 AM
rose and lebron = wade and lebron.

he should of stayed

Iceman_9
11-24-2010, 10:07 AM
lakers

NYYCowboys
11-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Definitely the Knicks. With Lebron on the team no doubt they are a top team in the east, and he would be beloved in NY which is definitely a lot better than being beloved in Miami. But even without that bum we're only 1 1/2 games behind the CHeat.

Sly Guy
11-24-2010, 10:18 AM
on Larry King instead of ESPN.

Rentzias
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately, NY. They're currently 2nd in the league in 3-pointers made. Nothing better for his style of play than a bunch of dudes who can hit threes on the perimeter. The hated Spurs and Lakers beasting the West right now with 3-pt shooting.

sox_fan_35_2000
11-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Personally, if he had it to do all over again I think he'd become a small town newscaster covering the local Dairy Queen Festival. But that's just my guess.

ragee
11-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I just picked the Clippers because Gordon, James, Griffin and Kaman really look good on paper! Hahaha.... Then again, the Heat looked good on paper as well... :D But it is still too early to judge his decision to go to the Heat... A lot of things could happen...

todu82
11-24-2010, 10:48 AM
I think he'd stay in Cleveland.

Weezy
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM

This....

In the end of it all he should have stayed in Cleveland.

CubbySwag313
11-24-2010, 11:06 AM
He should of stayed with the Cavs and had either Bosh or Amare follow him (if possible). The Cavs were a very good team last year. Keeping Lebron and adding Bosh or Amare would of took them over the hump.

xbrackattackx
11-24-2010, 11:07 AM
I think he should have went to the Spurs.

ttam68
11-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Knicks:

He can prove he's the "King," which is laughable right now
He gets his big city/market/money
He gets his paparazzi
He gets his sidekick, Amare
He gets a team that has a chance at chemistry (shooters, slighty more depth)

rjvacad
11-24-2010, 11:15 AM
I never cared where he signed, but I do think he should of stayed with the Cavs. The only problem I had with him was going on TV and saying where he was going, to me and IMO, he stabbed all his fans in the back and ripped their hearts out.

J_M_B
11-24-2010, 11:23 AM
The thing is when Rose has the ball in his hands he likes to pass. Wade does not. That is why you will hardly see the Big 3 in Miami all have great games at once.

:confused:

Wade is one of the most willing passers in the NBA..

Jaydes
11-24-2010, 11:43 AM
I wish he took his talents to South Philly .... Not South Beach :(

heatfan03
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
better question to debate is where would he go. you are acting as though hes made a mistake. (hhaha yeah i know a lot of you do think that) but its way to early to decide that.

Minimal
11-24-2010, 12:08 PM
I think deep in his heart, he wants to get back to Cleveland.

xbrackattackx
11-24-2010, 12:23 PM

I have thought that also. But I think once he gets a Season under his belt in Miami they will Finally click and start to have fun. Same thing goes for Bosh, Plus they need a better offensive Scheme. I also think it will help when Miller and Haslem get back...I think they should run..

Lebron
Wade
Miller
Bosh
Haslem

As their playoff team.

Ebbs
11-24-2010, 12:31 PM
I don't know as a fan seeing Kobe and Lebron playing multiple times a year in LA would have been sweet.

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 12:37 PM

Why? He was never going to win a ring there. No FA would go there unless traded. Bosh said he wouldnt go there, and wade said he wouldnt go there.

chi-townlove1
11-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Honestly the bulls were his best decision, or best CHANCE at a title.. A non biased opinion here, it is simply being proven that he and wade cant do it alone. Bosh is one of the most overrated players in the NBA, and with all three of them healthy they are not winning ball games. In chicago him and Rose would have been a tremendous 1 2. While I dont believe they would have gone out and gotten Boozer if Lebron came to chicago, i do think that the prescence of joe Noah and possibly David Lee would have been enough to give the bulls, and Lebron a huge shot at a title.

RaiderLakersA's
11-24-2010, 12:46 PM
He should have joined the Celts or Lakers, take the MLE. That way he could play 30 mpg with little to no pressure to carry a team, and get the rings to boot.

The Miami Heat experiment isn't done by a long shot...I give them 3 years to make it work and contend for a championship...but you're right, if he wanted a ring NOW and didn't want to be THE man, he should have found a way to sign with one of last year's Finals teams. Neither team needs him to be successful, but playing on a deep, skilled, and talent-rich team with excellent head coaching is what LeBron truly lacks. Every great player needs a coach that has wealth of knowledge and unquestionable bona fides. No slight to Spo, but he's nowhere near Doc or Phil Jackson right now...and it shows.

nycericanguy
11-24-2010, 12:50 PM
NY was the best fit, Rose & Lebron COULD'VE played together, but just like Wade & Lebron it would have been far from ideal.

NY had the perfect cast for Lebron,

A dominant inside big man that loves the pick & roll in Amare.

A deadly lights out shooter and 3rd option in Gallo.

A defensive minded 3 point shooting PG that doesn't need the ball and would've let Lebron create in Douglas

A perfect do it all 6th man in Chandler

Fields, another very solid player that does not need the ball.

All NY would have needed was a Defensive center, but it would have been a nice deep team. And they still could've signed Mosgov

That being said he probably should've stayed in CLE.

tcav701
11-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Its has been and always will be Cleveland.

If he stayed in Cleveland and was patient, they would have gotten a team together that could make a run. Even if they won 0 rings, he would have been loved as a hero.

Him signing with Maimi makes him a hated villian even if he wins 20 rings.

P.S. I love how everyone is claiming their team as the best fit despite all the things they say about him. Hell, I even see a few people saying Lakers....turn off the XBox guys....

Minimal
11-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Why? He was never going to win a ring there. No FA would go there unless traded. Bosh said he wouldnt go there, and wade said he wouldnt go there.
I see him play right now and I don't see his passion for the game, he had in Cleveland. Now on some plays he just stands in the corner and watches how Wade attacks the rim. In Cleveland he had everything made for him, all the plays were running through him. How often do u see him drive to the basket for a dunk in Miami? He is dunking maybe every third of forth game right now. This is cause of bad plays and slow rotation. 2/3 of his attacks are jumpers right now, he doesn't try to get to the rim that often. Maybe in Cleveland he wouldn't won any championships, but I think he would won atleast 1, he still would be feeling as the "Man" and winning MVP's. And now sometimes you see him play and when the team is strugling, you see in his eyes: "Why did I leave Cleveland?"

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 12:55 PM

If he stayed in Cleveland and was patient, they would have gotten a team together that could make a run. Even if they won 0 rings, he would have been loved as a hero.

Him signing with Maimi makes him a hated villian even if he wins 20 rings.

He would have never won in Cleveland. And people would have hated on him for never winning anything. Plus he wants to win a ring. He can care less what people think. PLus, after seeing how dan gilbert acts, can you blame lebron for leaving?

tcav701
11-24-2010, 12:58 PM
He would have never won in Cleveland. And people would have hated on him for never winning anything. Plus he wants to win a ring. He can care less what people think. PLus, after seeing how dan gilbert acts, can you blame lebron for leaving?

So at his young age you honestly think there is NO chance Cleveland could have got him a ring when they were a dominant Central team for the last 3 years?

The team last year was one trade away from a true contender they just made the wrong move with Jamison. The Cavs last year would beat the Heat this year so I'm not sure of your reasoning.

What he did was left his housewife that would do anything for him for a supermodel in Maimi. Come to find out, the model has herpes.

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 12:58 PM
I see him play right now and I don't see his passion for the game, he had in Cleveland. Now on some plays he just stands in the corner and watches how Wade attacks the rim. In Cleveland he had everything made for him, all the plays were running through him. How often do u see him drive to the basket for a dunk in Miami? He is dunking maybe every third of forth game right now. This is cause of bad plays and slow rotation. 2/3 of his attacks are jumpers right now, he doesn't try to get to the rim that often. Maybe in Cleveland he wouldn't won any championships, but I think he would won atleast 1, he still would be feeling as the "Man" and winning MVP's. And now sometimes you see him play and when the team is strugling, you see in his eyes: "Why did I leave Cleveland?"

maybe you see that, what did you see in the orlando game on the 29th? Please, its less than 4 weeks into the season and we have 2 major injured players. These guys are in it for the long haul.

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Honestly the bulls were his best decision, or best CHANCE at a title.. A non biased opinion here, it is simply being proven that he and wade cant do it alone. Bosh is one of the most overrated players in the NBA, and with all three of them healthy they are not winning ball games. In chicago him and Rose would have been a tremendous 1 2. While I dont believe they would have gone out and gotten Boozer if Lebron came to chicago, i do think that the prescence of joe Noah and possibly David Lee would have been enough to give the bulls, and Lebron a huge shot at a title.

They went out and got Boozer in an attempt to lure LeBron here, thats why the Boozer signing was the day before the decision. Boozer took a semi back loaded contract so the Bulls would have more money this year.

rhymeratic
11-24-2010, 01:02 PM
I don't even think it matters anymore. There's something about his mentality that makes him less of what he could be. He has ALL the tools to be a franchise player but he's not a player capable of being Kobe/MJ in terms of carrying your team to championships.

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 01:03 PM
So at his young age you honestly think there is NO chance Cleveland could have got him a ring when they were a dominant Central team for the last 3 years?

The team last year was one trade away from a true contender they just made the wrong move with Jamison. The Cavs last year would beat the Heat this year so I'm not sure of your reasoning.

What he did was left his housewife that would do anything for him for a supermodel in Maimi. Come to find out, the model has herpes.

:laugh2:

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 01:04 PM
They went out and got Boozer in an attempt to lure LeBron here, thats why the Boozer signing was the day before the decision. Boozer took a semi back loaded contract so the Bulls would have more money this year.

Of all the FA, Boozer was probably the last guy lebron wanted to play with, (after he screwed over cle in 04)

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Of all the FA, Boozer was probably the last guy lebron wanted to play with, (after he screwed over cle in 04)

I understand that, but thats part of the reason I believe the Bulls kicked the tires on Boozer.

A core of Rose-Deng-Boozer-Noah is very formidable even without James, as everyone will see when Boozer gets back. Now add LBJ to that? :win:

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 01:08 PM
I understand that, but thats part of the reason I believe the Bulls kicked the tires on Boozer.

A core of Rose-Deng-Boozer-Noah is very formidable even without James, as everyone will see when Boozer gets back. Now add LBJ to that? :win:

But how does Rose play without the ball in his hand? We know wade can score 30 playing off the ball, I doubt rose can also.

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 01:14 PM
But how does Rose play without the ball in his hand? We know wade can score 30 playing off the ball, I doubt rose can also.

Based off the limited time he spends without the ball in his hands, i believe Rose would be alright, his mid range game is improving, and he's as quick as just about anyone cutting to the rim.

Either way, I wasn't even saying LeBron should have come to Chicago. He took what he believed to be his best chance to win and thats his right. While a lot of people may disagree, it wasn't our decision to make. It was his. I still enjoy watching him play.

But, that doesnt mean i dont like watching the Heat struggle now and then, solely because of the makeup of the team. Watching 3 stars against a team like the Pacers, you cant help but root for the Pacers. ;)

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Based off the limited time he spends without the ball in his hands, i believe Rose would be alright, his mid range game is improving, and he's as quick as just about anyone cutting to the rim.

Either way, I wasn't even saying LeBron should have come to Chicago. He took what he believed to be his best chance to win and thats his right. While a lot of people may disagree, it wasn't our decision to make. It was his. I still enjoy watching him play.

But, that doesnt mean i dont like watching the Heat struggle now and then, solely because of the makeup of the team. Watching 3 stars against a team like the Pacers, you cant help but root for the Pacers. ;)

That pacers game was bad, i don't expect many of those games. Heat were a no show and the haters are having a field day with it. If the heat can win tonight vs. Orlando it would be a big win with UD and miller out.

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 01:19 PM
That pacers game was bad, i don't expect many of those games. Heat were a no show and the haters are having a field day with it. If the heat can win tonight vs. Orlando it would be a big win with UD and miller out.

This will be a measuring stick game for them. Although, with Miller back in January, the complexion of the team will be 100% different.

Tonight will let us know where the Heat are for now.

justinnum1
11-24-2010, 01:21 PM
This will be a measuring stick game for them. Although, with Miller back in January, the complexion of the team will be 100% different.

Tonight will let us know where the Heat are for now.

How is it a measuring stick game?:facepalm: We are missing miller, and UD, and wade is not 100% and we just got dampier yesterday.

Weezy
11-24-2010, 01:25 PM

You are contradicting yourself in this statement... you said people would have hated on him for never winning anything and then you say he could care less what people think? :confused::eyebrow:

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 01:25 PM
They're without Miller until January.

Haslem is out.

Dampier just signed.

This is a measuring stick game for them for the next month and a half or so. How do they respond to adversity? How do they move forward without Haslem? Was the Pacers game that really big of a fluke?

So quick to jump the gun...

assisi805
11-24-2010, 01:41 PM

Absolutely! The difference one star player can make is absolutely phenomenal trade baron davis for next to garbage and cut your loses and welcome Lebron to the building of a future big three of Gordon, Griffin, James... Combined with Kamen as a inside presence Bledsoe learning ropes at point with no pressure to excel right away because lebron being able to handle most duties until he comes into his own this would easily be a contending team!

chi-townlove1
11-24-2010, 02:24 PM

If the the boozer deal was to lurer Lebron, then why not have done it way before "the decision" that way Lebron got a better look at what he was playing with in Chicago...

Fukudome
11-24-2010, 02:58 PM
because, correct me if im wrong, they didnt know about the decision untyil about three or four days prior to it happening.

iggypop123
11-24-2010, 03:18 PM
behind the scenes it was clear lebron didnt want to go to chicago because the bulls werent willing to hand out jobs to lebron's homies and tolerate their open door policy that the cavs had and heat have now. i think the bulls also found it weird they were having to beg him to come when the squad spoke for itself. they did the right thing. boozer is gonna be good for them and they made a great offer to reddick. too bad they didnt get him because he is what they miss. trash like their starter sg, who i cant even remmber (and i watched the laker bulls game last night) and brewer cant shoot,

king4day
11-24-2010, 03:27 PM
The fortunate thing for Miami is, they did get all three at a discount, so trading any of them won't be a problem at all.
Now if you're Bosh and was traded to a team that likely isn't a title contender, how mad would he be that he didn't just take the max. (I say Bosh simply because there's no way they're trading Wade or Lebron.

Nighthawk
11-24-2010, 03:41 PM

Wasnt Cleveland the worst team in the league? Didnt Bron make them instant contenders??

I think so

koreancabbage
11-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Wasnt Cleveland the worst team in the league? Didnt Bron make them instant contenders??

I think so

No he didn't when he was a rookie. But now, maybe but who the he'll wants to go to the Clippers? That organization is cursed

ElMarroAfamado
11-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Cleveland was his best bet....we all know (just watch him play) all he can do is drive to the hoop and layup and dunk without that he is nothing...so teams knew that and he drew all kinda defenders in the paint THUS leaving shooters wide open and the Cavs was already setup to suit that style.....

he tries to do that with the HEAT but who shoots? Juwan Howard? Carlos Arroyo?

COOLbeans
11-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Lebron should have gone to the Knicks. It would have provided for a very competitive eastern conference. better for NBA business, better for fans and better for Lebron.

Everybody thought he was going to the Knicks for so long that if he had indicated that he was 'taking his talents to Manhattan', 'the decision' would have been better received by the entire country (fyi Miami).

A Knicks team led by Lebron, Gallinari, Amare, and Felton, would be fun to watch and would be a top 3 team in the east. Miami is NOT a top 3 team in the east. Im not rooting against them, it's the truth.

AsfanSince99
11-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Olympiacos

he shud have teamed up with ai in Turkey. Now that's a real thanksgiving day game..:clap:

Eja_30
11-25-2010, 01:14 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AVneizTKcl8/S_jZ19WHc4I/AAAAAAAADQU/0W8rWWTuQd4/s1600/smh.jpg

If he wanted to win a championship he should have taken a veteran's minimum for 1 year and played in Boston.

That way he could also be with his step dad Delonte West.

"Hey Lebron, Say hi to your mother for me"- Delonte West

Lim
11-25-2010, 01:38 AM

yes. Kaman, Griffin, LBJ, Gordon, Bledsoe/Davis

this. i could have never left my home town if i was lebron. I would want to start and end my career there. turning that franchise upside down and carrying the team on my back to win just ONE championship would be and feel 10x better then winning 5 in miami.

gbpackers12
11-25-2010, 01:44 AM
The Pistons so I could have something to get excited about. Also, so I wouldn't have to watch Tayshaun throw up ******** shots every time he touches the ball.

..dare to dream. :shrug:

I think he should've stayed in Cleveland still.

JB0B0
11-25-2010, 01:44 AM
He should have went to Europe.

xbrackattackx
11-25-2010, 11:27 AM
TO play in china with Marbury and Francis.

northsider
11-25-2010, 11:32 AM
The right and without a doubt most respectable decision would have been finish what he started in Cle. I don't see how that isn't everyones answer build your own legacy and that would have cemented him in the legendary status had he started to win some championships there.

samevans7
11-25-2010, 11:50 AM
AI+LBJ in Turkey.

samevans7
11-25-2010, 11:53 AM
It woulda been good to see lebron in LAC

Bledsoe is a good young PG. Gordon's averaging 20+ppg. Blake Griffin is a beast. Kaman's an all-star. all they needed was a star SF.

Plus,

Kaman>Shaq (with CLE)
Griffin> Jamison
Gordon>Parker
Bledsoe≤Williams

LA would be assured to make the finals every year; whether its the clipps or the lakerss

cubsforlife
11-25-2010, 12:26 PM
How is it a measuring stick game?:facepalm: We are missing miller, and UD, and wade is not 100% and we just got dampier yesterday.

Stop complaining about your teams injuries. Every team has their injuries and you don't have one of your three best players down anyways. There are no excuses because there is a reason why teams try to build a good bench, and those signings got in the way of a completly balanced team with a good bench.
Personally, i think that Cleveland was the best place for him and his home town. That team would do anything to have the perfect fit with him and sooner or later they would have won a/multiple championships.
I think the second best team for him to go to would be the bulls by far. If they signed him he would join a core of Rose, Deng, and Noah who have great chemistry and are looking for someone who can dominate. People who say Rose and James cant work together, why not? Rose has all the potential in the world himself and is a good player that is gonna be a great very soon. He is not and should not be compared to Wade. Rose is more of a pass first player and he doesnt need to make every play. He is a good guy on and off the court and is determined to be one of the best, instead of letting his ego get in the way. Now if the bulls signed James, they would have two ways to go if they had signed James first, and that is that they could have signed Boozer and added to that core with another all star that fits together or they could have just built an even deeper bench. If you ask me, the bench was the thing in cleveland that really hurt the Cavs. When James was out of the game they didnt have too much help from a lot of other players. Which ever way the bulls would have gone, they would have been unstoppable in my opinion.
The third team would have to be another team on the rise in the Nets.

CLASSOF72
11-25-2010, 12:31 PM
If he could make this go away it would have to be in Cleveland where he makes a stand becomes a champ and takes his place among the greatest of all time, but as we know it's to late for that.

m26555
11-25-2010, 12:37 PM
The fact that you're seriously expecting something out of Dampier says A LOT about the state of your team.

ClayMatthews
11-25-2010, 12:40 PM
Well i do believe the spurs are the hottest team in the NBA now. So trying to win a championship and be on the best team my guess he would want to go to the spurs

effen5
11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Stop complaining about your teams injuries. Every team has their injuries and you don't have one of your three best players down anyways. There are no excuses because there is a reason why teams try to build a good bench, and those signings got in the way of a completly balanced team with a good bench.
Personally, i think that Cleveland was the best place for him and his home town. That team would do anything to have the perfect fit with him and sooner or later they would have won a/multiple championships.
I think the second best team for him to go to would be the bulls by far. If they signed him he would join a core of Rose, Deng, and Noah who have great chemistry and are looking for someone who can dominate. People who say Rose and James cant work together, why not? Rose has all the potential in the world himself and is a good player that is gonna be a great very soon. He is not and should not be compared to Wade. Rose is more of a pass first player and he doesnt need to make every play. He is a good guy on and off the court and is determined to be one of the best, instead of letting his ego get in the way. Now if the bulls signed James, they would have two ways to go if they had signed James first, and that is that they could have signed Boozer and added to that core with another all star that fits together or they could have just built an even deeper bench. If you ask me, the bench was the thing in cleveland that really hurt the Cavs. When James was out of the game they didnt have too much help from a lot of other players. Which ever way the bulls would have gone, they would have been unstoppable in my opinion.
The third team would have to be another team on the rise in the Nets.

Just saying, we've been missing Boozer since the opening tip and haven't complained about ****...

These guys are complaining constantly after losing their 4th best player...

FlashMacker
11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm down for trading Lebron for howard. I don't think pat is.

Me too:cool:

effen5
11-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Me too:cool:

So let me get this straight, you guys would much rather keep Dwade (a guy who has been playing god awful lately and has a history of injuries) then keeping Lebron?

Lebron + Howard > Wade + Howard

I would give up Wade + Bosh for Howard (YEAHHHH I SAID IT)

AFlagRules
11-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Other - Toronto..

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Just saying, we've been missing Boozer since the opening tip and haven't complained about ****...

These guys are complaining constantly after losing their 4th best player...

OMFG.... A BULLS fan telling someone that they are complaining about injuries LMFAO!!

This year you guys havent said **** because they arent playing bad but last year words cant describe how ****ing annoying you guys were with your injury complaints and its not even CLOSE to what we are saying.

Bunch of hypocrites....

justinnum1
11-25-2010, 01:12 PM
OMFG.... A BULLS fan telling someone that they are complaining about injuries LMFAO!!

This year you guys havent said **** because they arent playing bad but last year words cant describe how ****ing annoying you guys were with your injury complaints and its not even CLOSE to what we are saying.

Bunch of hypocrites....

This.

justinnum1
11-25-2010, 01:13 PM
So let me get this straight, you guys would much rather keep Dwade (a guy who has been playing god awful lately and has a history of injuries) then keeping Lebron?

:laugh: Good thing your not a gm...(there is something called a CBA check it out:http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm)

wsqr54e5drsrfds
11-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Welcome to our website : ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

Exactly Price depend on the amount you order , more order more discount !

NFL($16), NBA($15.00), NHL($28.00), MLB($17.00)

1)Payment :Paypal, T/T , western union, moneygram

2)Express shipment : DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT

3)Delivery time:3-6days to received your order in hand

4)Customs : Promise the duty if detained we resend or refund

5)Policy: Anything has quality problem , we refund
All Jersey's Names, Numbers, Patches, & Logos 100% Sewn.
NOTHING SILKSCREENED!

( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

nycericanguy
11-25-2010, 01:44 PM

lol, so MIA has to play at 100% full strength every game? Dude injuries are a part of the NBA, every team goes through them. The fact is you're not missing any of your 3 best players, now if you were missing Lebron or Wade maybe I could get your point.

Lebron for Howard would be interesting. I mean which team says no? MIA would have a much more balanced team and of course a better defensive team. And Howard is going to give them problems so why not trade for him?....lol

Lebron is obviously the better overall player but Howard would be a MUCH better fit in MIA.

CLASSOF72
11-25-2010, 02:05 PM

I was just going to ost the same thing. James should of teamed up with Howard. I will still rather have DWade close a game for me over LeBron, but the threads about what James should of done and teaming up with a big like howard would of been smarter.

Sixerlover
11-25-2010, 02:06 PM
:laugh: Good thing your not a gm...(there is something called a CBA check it out:http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm)

So December 15th you can't trade Wade + Bosh for Howard + Carter? What does the CBA have to do with that?

I personally still wished he stayed with Cleveland, but I understood why he'd want to better his teammates and living conditions in Miami.

Sly Guy
11-25-2010, 02:09 PM
LeBron for Howard would make the Heat the superfriends of the NBA.

xbrackattackx
11-25-2010, 02:10 PM
I think he would have fit in nicely in Turkey..A lebron-Iverson one 2 punch is scary.

effen5
11-25-2010, 02:16 PM

Bunch of hypocrites....

Maybe because our injuries were more significant than losing Miller or Haslem (even though now I see you guys are struggling even MORE with Haslem out and I actually see how important he is to your team.)

Last year, there was a stretch where we lost our 3 BEST PLAYERS on the roster

Drose, Luol, and Joa

Thats like losing Dwade, Bosh and Lebron (not comparing them player to player).

Before Haslem went out....the only significant injury you had was ****ing MILLER....MILLER!!!!

Wade was still playing, Lebron was still playing, Bosh was still playing...to be crying constantly that Miller is out and once he gets back everything will be okay is a ****ing Joke.

Don't you still have your three best players out on the floor? lmfao what a joke.

xxcubs22xx
11-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Chicago, duh.

effen5
11-25-2010, 02:18 PM
LeBron for Howard would make the Heat the superfriends of the NBA.

If I was Orlando, I would try to pry Wade away from Miami and give them some role players that they desperately need.

Dwade + Howard would be a sick duo too.

effen5
11-25-2010, 02:19 PM
and where is that one Heat fan that has my quote in his sig.... who is right now *****?

Miami has better talent....

Bulls have a better team...

drobe86
11-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Lebron should have stayed in Cleveland. Miami should have kept Beasley, signed Bosh, and kept Wade. This whole superfriends thing isn't working and I can't see how it will work. Bosh is playing well of late, and Lebron is the facilitator, but Wade has struggled. Don't look now but I think we are seeing the beginning of the end for Dwayne Wade. He doesn't look as explosive and he never was a great shooter. That being said I think the Heat make the playoffs and win 44-48 games. But at this point I can't see them as a title contender and they don't stand a chance vs. Boston and Orlando. They are on par with Chicago, Atlanta, Indiana, and Milwaukee....

northsider
11-25-2010, 02:42 PM

Bunch of hypocrites....

Can't say I remember complaining about injuries not once or going into that season being anything hyped like the Heat were and failing to produce.

The huuuggee difference here is Heat fans talking about how great this team would be and that it didn't matter who played next to the big 3 you would get the job done(funny how I just generalized as you did and you will prob now complain about it). Then using the injuries as and excuse which would be pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

ggb108
11-25-2010, 02:46 PM
knicks, no doubt

ElMarroAfamado
11-25-2010, 09:35 PM
I see alot of people voted for him to go the Bulls i could see that working....the person that said they are not title contenders but are on par with the hawks n such is right....
and look back....cmon..do it...to the threads that were made when these guys signed people didnt say they would be in this "tier" people actually thought they would break the Bulls Win record....thats why i think people are enjoying the heat struggle so much...

just look up some of the absurd comments about the HEAT like if they were going to be the best team ever or someshit ......
I feel bad for Wade because he is struggling and he is not going to win with lebrick and bosh whenever Kobe retires someone else will take his place and it wont be the Heat

Chacarron
11-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Clippers. They have good starters at every other position.

netsgiantsyanks
11-25-2010, 09:48 PM
he should of stayed in cleveland, to be honest. none of this ******** would be going on

bmanjones
11-25-2010, 09:58 PM
sixers, he said it in an interview.

Il Mago 7
11-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Cleveland So He Doesnt End Up Lying

specle1
11-25-2010, 10:03 PM
cleveland because he would of won this year if he would of chose cleveland quicker so we could of got someone else

gbrl
11-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Clippers. They have good starters at every other position.

of the teams listed they are the ones i would of like to see him go to

CowboysKB24
11-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Clippers no, he doesn't want to go to the worst team at that time and no one knew how good Griffin would be. Also playing in Kobe's city doesn't seem attractive.

The best choice would have been Chicago. He can easily play with Rose because he is a point guard. Noah is a monster down low. Boozer is going to put up his numbers. LBJ would have won multiple championships there IMO for a long time. Great team.