PDA

View Full Version : WTF Lofa Tatupu

rwj3584
11-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Lofa Tatupu is on his way to his worst season of his career. I know he's coming off two injury plagued seasons but wow he's not tackling at the waist. We all know Lofa is undersized but makes it up with heart, but this season he seems to have lost some heart cause he's playing like crap. I really hope he can turn this season around because we need him if we're gonna make a serious run at the playoffs. His replacement would be Will Herring well we would probably have Hawthorne move to middle linebacker and have Herring take over the weakside. I like the way Herring plays because he's always around the ball. Am I overreacting to Lofa's poor play or does Carroll need to seriously think about benching Lofa?

NateyB24
11-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Ive noticed this to it could be his body is starting to catch up with the injuries he is an undersized linebacker the reason he is so good is because of his football iq.

The other time i noticed him struggling bad was in that Giants game he just doesn't seem to match up well with bigger backs like Jacobs in the Giants game and now Ivory 220 pound back.

ccg34
11-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Healthy Tatupu is better than no Tatupu.

furmat60
11-23-2010, 09:37 PM
I think you're overreacting. Tatupu commands the defense. Our defense would be nothing without him.

hawks4life
11-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Don't forget his father died this year too.