PDA

View Full Version : Bob Griffin can win more than just ROY

TheHoopsProphet
11-23-2010, 03:35 AM
great article by me:

If you havent heard yet, Bob "The Bobbleheaded Griffin" Griffin, is having the best 2 game stretch of his short and sweet NBA career. After nearly having triplets Buckets (44 points), McBoards (weighing in at 15 rebounds), and Nashies (7 assists) in a losing effort against the New York Knicks (his bohemian performance was countered by Ahmad Studamire realizing he was a 6'10 athletic NBA player that game), Bob Griffin has helped the Clippers defeat the current best team in the league the New Orleans Hornets in a nail-biting win 99-95 tonight. He made a clutch N1 basket, off a Gordon miss to give the Clippers a tie-game (missed ft for the lead), and Vinny Del Taco's Clippers never looked back. Did I mention he had a 24-13-4-2 box stuffer tonight?

Jon Walt should have stayed at KFCUniversity for another year before Waltzing into the NBA, because the Rookie of the Year award looks like its going to Blake Griffin. But on top of being the best rookie of the 2010-11 season, Griffin is contending for even more hardware to take home to his cellar:

Most Exciting Player award:
Usually this moniker is LeJames'. But he is busy trying to ride Wade's coattails this year. Can you think of a player more exciting to see right now? Hes on highlight reels on a nightly basis, and anytime hes running in transition with the ball down the court, i dont care if you're dipping nachos in your bean dip, getting a call from your brother that hes in jail for masturbating in a public bathroom (again) or getting rode by Megan Fox in the upperdeck, you will all stop what you're doing to See the bobblehead flip into the rim like its a portal to the 5th dimension.

Sir Dunk-a-Lots award:
Move over Dwite Hayward, theres a new sherrif in town. Griffin currently leads the league in dunks (28) by a relatively big gap (Ahmad Studamire is next with 22), that will most likely grow if he continues to handle the ball like hes some Bostonian drunkard in a wife-beater finding out that his wife (the ball) went out for a few drinks with one of his co-workers and might have slipped him a handjob or two as the co-worker dropped her off at their home.

Rebounds:
He is averaging nearly 11 rebounds per game. Which is best amongst noobies and top 10 in entire league. the Love Machine is the current leader, and though hes been dubbed a work-aholic by the media his couch Kirk Rambo has him in the doghouse because he feeels like he isnt giving enough effort. Whats missing in Minnesota? Who knows, all I know is Sir Bobbleheads is the hardest worker in the league, and can potentially finish at least top 5 once the temperament in the NBA settles down.

MIP:
You've heard the names thrown around for this award: Matt Boner has stiffin his stance into a sharp shooter, right into the faces of opposing players with his 3 point shot. Ricardo Jefferson has become an airplane flying through players and scoring more than he used to. Sheldon Brown has become a 3 point threat and a 4th quarter player on a championship team. Maurice B-EZ is turning into a legit 25 a game scorer and leader. But is there any player whose improve more then Sir Bobbleheads?
He injured his left knee before his debut against the Lakers and never saw the court again in the 2009-10 NBA season. I cant imagine anyone whose improve from season to season better than Mr Griffin. He massive improved many stats from his rookie season including points (0.0 to 18.5), rebounds (0.0 to 10.9), assists (2.1), steals (0.0 to 0.8), and minutes (00.0 to 34.9, boy he must have hired Clark Kent as his personal conditioning trainer during the offseason). Of course he's not PERFECT, as hes become more careless with the ball this season (2.4 turnovers up from 0.0 last season), but what can you expect from a wife-beater whose found out his wifes cheated on him?

COBY KARL
11-23-2010, 03:43 AM
..who are you?

asandhu23
11-23-2010, 03:45 AM
i think he got hacked by that other guy

Sadds The Gr8
11-23-2010, 03:46 AM
Bob Griffin...LOL

NYKNYGNYY
11-23-2010, 03:52 AM
fail

numba1CHANGsta
11-23-2010, 03:53 AM
..who are you?

He's ThePoopsProfit :cool:

5ass
11-23-2010, 04:02 AM
great article by me:

what the **** are you talking about?

Khalifa21
11-23-2010, 04:10 AM
:laugh2:

junion
11-23-2010, 04:17 AM
you are so annoying, especially with your blatant changing of the names thing you do.

it has gotten to a point where i HAVE TO read your posts just to see how much stupider you get and how much worse you can do to change names around.

you think it's so funny. but it's just such failure.

but i have to keep looking... it's like a trainwreck; it's so bad, yet i can't look away.

but i must say, i like the effort on this part:

Matt Boner has stiffin his stance into a sharp shooter, right into the faces of opposing players with his 3 point shot.

Baller1
11-23-2010, 04:17 AM
You ****ed up!

You put "Blake" Griffin in your article. Your operation is now failed.

Vinny Del Taco... :laugh2:

marvILLous
11-23-2010, 04:18 AM
lmao at the matt bonner part hahaha

Baller1
11-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Kirk Rambo... :laugh2:

Baller1
11-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Matt Boner.

Oh my god, this **** is too funny.

goblazers7
11-23-2010, 04:24 AM
Wtf? I can't believe you wasted your life doing this article. Really? Blake griffin for MIP? You honestly compared his stats from last year to this year? ......

TheHoopsProphet
11-23-2010, 04:34 AM
Bob Griffin...LOL

You Shut Your Mouth! You Shut Your Mouth Right Now!

spreadeagle
11-23-2010, 04:37 AM
great article by me:

I liked everything except the stuff between the beginning and the end

gbpackers12
11-23-2010, 04:39 AM
Easily my favorite poster on PSD. :laugh:

spreadeagle
11-23-2010, 04:40 AM
This guy is so funny yet so damn annoying at the same time its mind blowing...Oh ya props to the guy who called him the "poops prophet" that made me laugh

TheHoopsProphet
11-23-2010, 04:43 AM
Bob Griffin...LOL

Im sorry Sandler'sGr8, I lostt my cool. I should read over my articles before postig them. If you're ever in Germany, lets go out for some drinks, my treat.

By the way, I think Sandler was great in Happy Gilmore

PrettyBoyJ
11-23-2010, 04:52 AM
LMAO smh that has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read

JRisdabest
11-23-2010, 05:04 AM
Blake is a beast

TheHoopsProphet
11-23-2010, 05:12 AM
Blake is a beast

I think its bad that the Los Angeles/Minneapolis Clippers had to lose 9 games in a row, becuse if they woud have won like 40-45 games (prob 25-30 at best now), he would have been top 3 in MVP votes. I think if meatheads and fatheads didnt have a say in all-star voting, he would be playing at Stapler Center not only on sunday (for big game), but on saturday too (for dunking basketball contest)

D Roses Bulls
11-23-2010, 05:32 AM
I think its bad that the Los Angeles/Minneapolis Clippers had to lose 9 games in a row, becuse if they woud have won like 40-45 games (prob 25-30 at best now), he would have been top 3 in MVP votes. I think if meatheads and fatheads didnt have a say in all-star voting, he would be playing at Stapler Center not only on sunday (for big game), but on saturday too (for dunking basketball contest)

LMAO........ dude I dont know if your kidding or what but the clippers were never from minnesota, it was the lakers. damn though you are a funny kid. matt boner, lol priceless

D Roses Bulls
11-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Im sorry Sandler'sGr8, I lostt my cool. I should read over my articles before postig them. If you're ever in Germany, lets go out for some drinks, my treat.

By the way, I think Sandler was great in Happy Gilmore

:laugh:

LAcowBOMBER
11-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Best. Article. Ever.

Niro
11-23-2010, 08:27 AM
hoops prophet ist der boss in sachen bob griffin