PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: LeBron: The easy button is not for us.

JordansBulls
11-22-2010, 01:33 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/1568/another-loss-another-lesson-for-heat

“You don’t want anything easy, especially as a professional athlete; nothing is easy,” said James, who had 29 points and 11 assists.

“This wasn’t something I thought was easy ... I would rather it not be easy because you have to go through growing pains to be great at the end when you face those challenges you had early in the year. The easy button is not for us.”

Avenged
11-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Pretty sure that wasn't on his mind when he signed up for it though. But he's right about his last statement, you much rather want to peak when you're in the playoffs rather than early on in the season.

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Pretty sure that wasn't on his mind when he signed up for it though. But he's right about his last statement, you much rather want to peak when you're in the playoffs rather than early on in the season.

agreed....... If he wanted a challenge, he would of went to a team where he is the main guy. now watch, someone will quote me with a face palm and say he is the main guy, blah blah blah what are you talkin about? blah blah blah and I will simply say thats because wade is lost right now.

News24/7
11-22-2010, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25rBBTDvJs

The way lebron was talking here is a contraindication to what he is saying now. It seems that Lebron is actually getting a taste of reality and is slowly realizing that it will take time to grow this project.

And by saying lebron is getting a taste of reality, i don't mean that in a trollish or any way that implies as an insult, just that it was unrealistic for anybody in the off-season to think that this team would be the best when they first step on the court. And those 3 guys on the Heat thought so too. While it's great to have confidence, it's a lot more ignorant or cocky then being confident.

The Heat will eventually figure out how to play with those 3 guys on the same team, it just won't happen right away like 90% of PSD assumed, (and 95% of PSD mods). And no they won't get 70 wins and they might not even get 60 wins. Which is ok, you don't need them, because if you click by the time the playoffs show up, the Heat can go on cruise control in the playoffs until the finals arrive.

With Haslem and Miller being injured, it will definitely hurt the Heat a lot which is why i think they might not exactly get 60 wins due to these things happen. But even so, eventually they will click, it's all of the matter of "when". Hopefully Lebron actually understands this.

Chronz
11-22-2010, 01:52 AM
You guys have it wrong, he didnt take the easy way out. He just went the best chance he had at winning, not that it would be easy. Anyone who thinks them combining forces would automatically make them better than the Lakers doesnt know how to evaluate talent or the game in general.

kblo247
11-22-2010, 01:54 AM

LeBron said it was going to be easy for them before the season even started. He is backpedaling now.

tredigs
11-22-2010, 01:54 AM
agreed....... If he wanted a challenge, he would of went to a team where he is the main guy. now watch, someone will quote me with a face palm and say he is the main guy, blah blah blah what are you talkin about? blah blah blah and I will simply say thats because wade is lost right now.

You know why Wade's lost and Lebron isn't? Because Wade is not the main guy anymore.

Raps18-19 Champ
11-22-2010, 01:56 AM

:facepalm:

He is the main guy.

Blah, blah, blah!!!

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 01:57 AM
:facepalm:

He is the main guy.

Blah, blah, blah!!!

thanks for proving my point ;)

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 01:59 AM
You know why Wade's lost and Lebron isn't? Because Wade is not the main guy anymore.

I don't know about that. I mean I see why you say that now, but I think eventually its going to click for wade and it will go back to being wade. I honestly dont think lebron cameto the heat with the intention of being the main guy, but thats my own opinion.

tangent12
11-22-2010, 02:00 AM
LOL, cute.

Quit on your team, team up with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh ... and now that things are going wrong, the easy button is not for us. They might not have the easy button but they surely have all the fingers in the world pointing and laughing at them. :laugh2:

News24/7
11-22-2010, 02:01 AM
You guys have it wrong, he didnt take the easy way out. He just went the best chance he had at winning, not that it would be easy. Anyone who thinks them combining forces would automatically make them better than the Lakers doesnt know how to evaluate talent or the game in general.

I actually thought he would have a much better chancing at winning with the Bulls then the Heat. Not because he would be the obvious "#1 option", but because the team would be set up much better with the right players and the right talent.

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 02:05 AM
I actually thought he would have a much better chancing at winning with the Bulls then the Heat. Not because he would be the obvious "#1 option", but because the team would be set up much better with the right players and the right talent.

agreed, honestly I think the Bulls need a better shooter, someone like melo, but hell id settle with james, lol

rose
bogans
james
boozer
noah

bench
gibson
brewer
korver
asik

:drool:

News24/7
11-22-2010, 02:07 AM

that's a very fast and judgmental response considering the amount of games they have played. And it's very unfair to Wade since he's actually the one that has to make the biggest sacrifice.

He has to become a player that he has never been like in his entire career, not even in college. He has to play a lot more off-ball on offense and has to shoot a lot more jumpers. There's a lot more then that but that's pretty much the main point.

Since a lot of people use the "they need time to gel", then i say Wade still needs time to play without the ball much more then he did like last year or year before.

Byronicle
11-22-2010, 02:16 AM
if that is how he truly feels, he wouldn't be complaining about playing too many minutes.

its true what he says but i question that he actually practises what he preaches.

John Walls Era
11-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Its stuff like this that makes me root against him. I was seriously hoping the Heat would do some damage, but I can't cheer for this guy. "THe easy button is not for us", yet he joins 2 All-Stars and complains about playing too much.

D1JM
11-22-2010, 02:47 AM
"Once the games start, it's gonna be easy. With me and Dwade on the wing, Pat Riley could even come back and play for us".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agr-vS-re4g&feature=player_embedded

Credit to red222 for finding this.

believeinNYK
11-22-2010, 02:57 AM
He's contradicting himself by saying the easy way isn't for them, then what were they thinking when they all signed their contract?

tangent12
11-22-2010, 03:06 AM

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Baltoro
11-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Ironic.

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 03:17 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Jokemaker
11-22-2010, 03:23 AM
Well he better tell Chris Bosh who wants to chill and not work.

Lebron is paired with two all stars and still makes excuses. If he truly wanted a challenge he could have stayed in Cleveland to deliver on his original promise or gone to NY to rebuild basketball there and not team up with Wade and Bosh.

Raph12
11-22-2010, 03:36 AM

That's not why I didn't like his decision, I didn't like it because he went to the only team that had a better leader, than Lebron himself, already established on it.

kblo247
11-22-2010, 03:40 AM
I didn't like his decision because of THE DECISION. I had already called him going to Miami and being Wade's Robin because he isn't a killer. That was a natural given to me. I just didn't like the circus of him having his own sitcom while doing it especially since he has never won **** to at least make some of the hoopla reasonable.

Storch
11-22-2010, 03:47 AM
Lebron said he promises 8 championships, so he obviously thought there was a certain degree of ease in his new team. What a hypocrite. IF anyone thinks im a liar at this statement, i'd gladly search for the video to prove my premise.

Storch
11-22-2010, 03:49 AM

I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark here and assume that you have never seen "the decision" because they sure thought that they were the best and they could win every year. :facepalm:

John Walls Era
11-22-2010, 03:58 AM

:laugh:

Hope this thread doesn't close.

kblo247
11-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Lebron said he promises 8 championships, so he obviously thought there was a certain degree of ease in his new team. What a hypocrite. IF anyone thinks im a liar at this statement, i'd gladly search for the video to prove my premise.

7 actually

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 04:04 AM
:laugh:

Hope this thread doesn't close.

How much you wanna bet it will?

GREATNESS ONE
11-22-2010, 04:14 AM
7 actually

he said , " not seven" implying 8

GspLAL
11-22-2010, 04:34 AM
This wasn't something you thought would be easy? Then why would you guarantee 7 championships?

THINKBLUE15
11-22-2010, 04:58 AM
James is lying. He is saying this to cover up the fact that things aren't working out the way he thought it would. Saying "I know it wouldn't be easy" is just trying to look like he isn't shocked.

With that said, the Heat will figure it out. They are gonna be good.

faze38
11-22-2010, 05:09 AM
This wasn't something you thought would be easy? Then why would you guarantee 7 championships?

thank u somebody who makes real sense! James thought this was a team of epic preportions and thought championships were going to be given to him like most people but now every body is starting to back track fans included. I mean when I told people that the Heat were expoxed on the first game I was considered an idiot but now everyone wants to act like they all saw this coming. Let me make this clear the Heat as of right now are not a championship team yes they might be able to have successful seasons with 60+ wins and trips to the Eastern Conferance finals but that is were their trip will end. Unless they get a real post player and even then they have an awful bench so it will still be tough! The league is to deep now a days for that top heavy team to work unless James and Wade are ready to play 40 min a game and James is ready to listen to his coach without taking shots in the media.

Storch
11-22-2010, 05:17 AM

thanks for the back up :clap:

lakers4sho
11-22-2010, 10:05 AM
This is what first came to my mind after reading what LeBron said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQjjvFAf6Q

ShakeN'Bake
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM

I believe it was something like 'not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7'

Well 0 is not any of the numbers that he mentioned so he could still be right if they never won too :D

John Walls Era
11-22-2010, 10:30 AM
If the Heat win this year, he will be saying how the tough start made it easy for them ...

Bob_at_york
11-22-2010, 10:38 AM
The Heat will eventually figure out how to play with those 3 guys on the same team, it just won't happen right away like 90% of PSD assumed, (and 95% of PSD mods).
what is that suppose to mean? :confused:

richardj
11-22-2010, 10:50 AM
James is lying. He is saying this to cover up the fact that things aren't working out the way he thought it would. Saying "I know it wouldn't be easy" is just trying to look like he isn't shocked.

+1. I couldn't have said this any better.

News24/7
11-22-2010, 10:51 AM
what is that suppose to mean? :confused:

nothing at all. Just calling it from what i have seen from this board. If it was suppose to mean anything then i would have put like a ;) or a :rolleyes: along with that statement as an insult. But it's not the case at all.

Bob_at_york
11-22-2010, 10:59 AM
nothing at all. Just calling it from what i have seen from this board. If it was suppose to mean anything then i would have put like a ;) or a :rolleyes: along with that statement as an insult. But it's not the case at all.

did you take a poll of all of us mods? If so then I must have missed it. I don't like you putting words in my mouth.

tcav701
11-22-2010, 11:15 AM
The ONLY people that bought into the "It'll be easy" concept were the Heat players, fans and that tool Hollinger. If you don't believe me, check the numerous statements by LBJ, Hollinger and the always educated and realistic PSD Heat fans. (especially the fearsome 4)

The fans and players are ALREADY retracting their bogus statements and predictions to try and save face.

Fact is, everyone outside of Miami knew that it wouldnt be easy and that it would take time to build a championship team.

They will soon learn that a team of 3 will never beat a team of 5.

But hey you cant blame them, they just want to chill.

AIRMAR72
11-22-2010, 11:19 AM
some of you guys on here need to get off bron back the real issue with heat is that they need a penetrating pointguard a vet like andre miller would help da heat and mario chalmers (my opinon hes not a pointgaurd)marcus camby would be a nice fit and get rid off mike miller and arroyo

sep11ie
11-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I love how much of an *** LeBron is making himself out t be.

tcav701
11-22-2010, 11:26 AM
some of you guys on here need to get off bron back the real issue with heat is that they need a penetrating pointguard a vet like andre miller would help da heat and mario chalmers (my opinon hes not a pointgaurd)marcus camby would be a nice fit and get rid off mike miller and arroyo

Nothing you said there is financially possible.

They knew their bench and other 2 starters would be less than good because they joined forces and ate the entire CAP.

Of course Camby is better than Joel Anthony and Andre Miller is better than Arroyo but the NBA has a salary cap. These guys knew it would be the 3 of them and not much else. That's what they signed up for.

Honestly, I'm just trying to take your post seriously and give you a rational answer in the nicest way possible lol.

sep11ie
11-22-2010, 11:27 AM
LeBron Mad?

News24/7
11-22-2010, 11:37 AM
did you take a poll of all of us mods? If so then I must have missed it. I don't like you putting words in my mouth.

Nothing i know of. I don't think i even made a poll in any thread yet.

PC
11-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Isn't he the one that said they would win at least 5 rings or something like that? Yeah he made it sound easy before the season started...

jetsforever
11-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Who wouldn't want it easy? I think all teams would like to win every single game with very little competition.

Pretty stupid quote there.

masalex1205
11-22-2010, 11:45 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/1568/another-loss-another-lesson-for-heat

Wow, if irony were gravity, we'd all be getting crushed right now

Doogolas
11-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Lol, "It's gonna be easy with Dwade and me on the wings."

LolLeBron.

omdigga
11-22-2010, 12:15 PM
i thought they would be hitting all cylinders by now.. i grossly underestimated the talent of nba teams in general.. im glad it takes more than 3 to make the team go... shows how special the boston team was to instantly gel..

they are gonna find a way soon... its still really early..

d00d
11-22-2010, 12:19 PM
this coming from the guy who was so relieved he didn't need to score 30+ a game now.

him going to Miami was all about easy. easy living, easy beach, easy tail, easy practice, easy games, easy playoffs, easy rings.

no one wants him to win anything, so he is getting 110% effort from each player on the opposing teams down to the last bench player.

Giaps
11-22-2010, 12:23 PM
How ironic.

kblo247
11-22-2010, 12:24 PM
I believe it was something like 'not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7'

Well 0 is not any of the numbers that he mentioned so he could still be right if they never won too :D

A Laker and Celtic fan thinks alike. He would be a joke if he doesn't get 1 ring or more.

kblo247
11-22-2010, 12:26 PM
this coming from the guy who was so relieved he didn't need to score 30+ a game now.

him going to Miami was all about easy. easy living, easy beach, easy tail, easy practice, easy games, easy playoffs, easy rings.

no one wants him to win anything, so he is getting 110% effort from each player on the opposing teams down to the last bench player.

That is very true. Even the slightest scrub is pressing him this year. Hell I actually saw Jason Kapono down in defensive stance against him earlier this year, which should tell you something.

JordansBulls
11-22-2010, 12:43 PM

He said 7 in 10 years.

pebloemer
11-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Nothing you said there is financially possible.

They knew their bench and other 2 starters would be less than good because they joined forces and ate the entire CAP.

Of course Camby is better than Joel Anthony and Andre Miller is better than Arroyo but the NBA has a salary cap. These guys knew it would be the 3 of them and not much else. That's what they signed up for.

Honestly, I'm just trying to take your post seriously and give you a rational answer in the nicest way possible lol.

It is not possible for this season.

They knew it would be the three of them with little else for this season, but next off-season more exceptions become available to them to work over the cap. It will be a multi-season process for them to fill their holes. But the high end talent of their top three players is still enough to make them contenders this season.

mlisica19
11-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Ya pretty sure the guy thought it be much easier to be on a team with 2 other superstars in their prime rather than being the lone duck of a franchise.

How does his statement not follow through with what he was doing in CLE?
Jordan believed in growing pains and won 6 championships, even after being knocked out several times.
James, idc what you say anymore... You are lame, you signed up with Miami for an easier shot at a title and even if u win 8, you lost all respect with me. I dont even believe youll win more than 2 rings anywy

JasonJohnHorn
11-22-2010, 01:06 PM
I cant believe he said that. He must have the attention span of a gold fish.

AddiX
11-22-2010, 01:35 PM
I know its early, but this doesn't look like its going to work.

I'm not worried about there record, but they just don't work well together. Everyone is playing like they always have. There is no difference even though they all have 2 extra superstars next to them.

Wade looks lost. Bron still wants to be the man. And Bosh is still soft.

Now maybe people will realize what I've been saying all this time. Cavs weren't a great team but they were built around Bron for him to succeed. When it comes to winning they did that year after year as good as anyone.

footballer2369
11-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Really? The heat are a better team? Who has a better record w/o their big free agent signing playing this year? Oh, the Bulls do.

You can go ahead and use W-L record 13 games in, I'll go ahead and go with the advanced metrics that show/predict the Heat being much better than the Bulls...

D1JM
11-22-2010, 02:36 PM
You can go ahead and use W-L record 13 games in, I'll go ahead and go with the advanced metrics that show/predict the Heat being much better than the Bulls...

Whats the advance metrics you talking about? You mean like the espn horoscope? By the way weren't you a raptors fan last season?

DoMeFavors
11-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Guys they are 8-5 or something like that, its not like they are below .500, they are going to the playoffs and if the bench isnt working Pat Riley will do anything to get this team a championship. I dont like the Heat but they have a good chance they will only get better from here and it will probably be Lakers vs Heat in the 2010 championship finals.

tcav701
11-22-2010, 02:47 PM
You can go ahead and= use W-L record 13 games in, I'll go ahead and go with the advanced metrics that show/predict the Heat being much better than the Bulls...

Hollinger is that you?????

Byronicle
11-22-2010, 02:55 PM
If/When the Heat are doing good... bandwagoners will start threads hyping them up, telling everybody how unstoppable they'll be. Just look at some of the threads in the summer leading up to the season. I agree that we should cut out a lot of the Heat/Lebron threads, but at the same time the opposite situation was occurring at an amazing rate prior to the season starting. What's gonna happen if Miami win's 20 games straight? I can guarantee they'll be bandwagon Heat fans in here saying how their unbeatable etc.

Again, I say that we have too much of these threads... but I mean some of the bandwagon fans are getting i dunno some sort of payback for all the hype and smack they we're bringing. So although i'm against these threads, in a way its kind of deservable. Even when LA or Boston win championships, I never heard half the smack coming from Lebron and bandwagon Heat fans. I'm trying to be mean or anything, but they set themselves up for this.

Sad thing is that it makes real Heat fans look bad, just as it makes real Laker and Celtic fans look bad when they talk a bunch of irrational junk.

yes there has been too many Heat Loving threads and now a lot of Heat Bashing threads, but to be honest it does feel MmmmHmm great to hear silence after all that hype, all the bragging and all that annoying "everybody is a hater if you don't follow the heat" bs

Byronicle
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Guys they are 8-5 or something like that, its not like they are below .500, they are going to the playoffs and if the bench isnt working Pat Riley will do anything to get this team a championship. I dont like the Heat but they have a good chance they will only get better from here and it will probably be Lakers vs Heat in the 2010 championship finals.

yup they are 8 - 5, better than most teams....so why all the excuses?

$KnicksAndKobe$
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Whats the advance metrics you talking about? You mean like the espn horoscope? By the way weren't you a raptors fan last season?

Ouch ...:speechless:

D1JM
11-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Hollinger is that you?????

He is going to state how hollinger has the heat at number one, then I am going to say the heats sos is at .511 and the bulls are at .558 and practically have the sAme record without boozer.

shep33
11-22-2010, 03:02 PM
yes there has been too many Heat Loving threads and now a lot of Heat Bashing threads, but to be honest it does feel MmmmHmm great to hear silence after all that hype, all the bragging and all that annoying "everybody is a hater if you don't follow the heat" bs

Honestly I understand... I mean i get kinda sick of all the Lebron threads, but I post in them just because there is nothing else anyone wants to talk about. That being said, I totally get it. I mean it's karma... they talked so much junk before that it drove me nearly insane... because even though I've never liked the Heat... it makes real Heat fans look bad. Most bandwagon Heat fans are just Lebron fans anyways. I mean when they totally deserve it because what the heck did they expect? You punch a guy in the mouth, he's gonna come right back and punch you.

And as everybody knows, Newton said it best, as taken from Wikipedia: "The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear"

Byronicle
11-22-2010, 03:10 PM

lol its a plague that has hit us severely...i never knew the extent of the damage until Kobe came to town and all I saw was a sea of yellow and Toronto "kobe" fans booing everytime a raptor touched the ball :pity:

D1JM
11-22-2010, 03:12 PM
lol its a plague that has hit us severely...i never knew the extent of the damage until Kobe came to town and all I saw was a sea of yellow and Toronto "kobe" fans booing everytime a raptor touched the ball :pity:

Haha cuz I remember him defending the raps in alot of arguments. The only thing that hasn't changed is his hatred for the bulls.

D1JM
11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
But let's be self-critical of ourselves. Lebron chose the heat because he thought it was going to be easier to win a championship. Now every team is going to try to play their hearts out whenever they play the heat and with bosh saying that they want to chill, I just don't know what to say. Teams are exposing their weakness and it's more clear now that the heat aren't to be feared. It's still a team sport and it's 5 against 5 still .

As my boy machiavelli was said,
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it. .

Brew Crew
11-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Wow...If any of you knuckleheads actually believe what this guy says you guys are morons. He's trying to act like a God now...Get real. If he wanted a challenge he would've stayed in Cleveland and not signed up with two other mainstream players. He feels salty as a ***** right now, and we all know it.

GREATNESS ONE
11-22-2010, 04:43 PM
He said 7 in 10 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM

3:35 sec. " Not 7"

GREATNESS ONE
11-22-2010, 04:44 PM

bahahahaha exactly what I told my buddy when he said that ! :clap:

giventofly
11-22-2010, 04:55 PM

Still the most disgusting of displays I have ever seen in sports.

Pierzynski4Prez
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM

This, kinda. When at that rally, when he started saying 5...6...7 and so on, right there is when I decided I will root against LBJ for the rest of his time. He simply thought it would be that easy. Winning 1 is tough enough, but to go say something like that is just pure arrogant and stupid really on his part.

Byronicle
11-22-2010, 05:36 PM
But let's be self-critical of ourselves. Lebron chose the heat because he thought it was going to be easier to win a championship. Now every team is going to try to play their hearts out whenever they play the heat and with bosh saying that they want to chill, I just don't know what to say. Teams are exposing their weakness and it's more clear now that the heat aren't to be feared. It's still a team sport and it's 5 against 5 still .

As my boy machiavelli was said, .

not feared, but punished!!

seriously though I think today's superstars rather get the easy way out.

Kobe imo is the last of the superstars that is too much of a competitor to want to join the likes of other greats. and like MJ said, back in his day it was unfathomable to even think about teaming up with Bird and Magic, you make it too easy then there is no challenge, nothing to look forward to and you start to lose your passion for the game.

I honestly thought the Heat will dominate, which is why I hated this big 3 so much because I believed at first it would make things way too predictable, no more competition...but this was quite the turn of events :D and the drama continues! its like a soap opera except with more testosterone

dtmagnet
11-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Irony.

JordansBulls
11-22-2010, 06:43 PM

:)

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 06:54 PM

:facepalm: @ Lebron....... now he's gonna retract that later on probably if he doesnt win 8.

SundaeBest
11-22-2010, 07:02 PM

He is not putting words in your mouth, you COULD be one of the 5%ers....we all know what they say about people that make ASSumptiosn :)

Storch
11-22-2010, 10:10 PM
this question is for the mods:

Is it possible to make it a rule to close quotes that Lebron says because the guy talks a lot and all the quoted threads that he says just lead to flaming, baiting, and trolling. I just don't see the need for more non-intellectual conversations to keep recurring in PSD. We used to have less of these things going on. Just a suggestion. :shrug:

Chronz
11-22-2010, 10:19 PM
I dont agree with your assessment, Bron chose to matchup talent for talent with the top teams in the league. Hes already been a part of complemental/ deep teams that fell short. If you look at the Lakers talent, you'll see this was the only was to match them, Boozer/Rose are worse fits for Bron than Wade/Bosh and the rest of the supporting cast wouldnt make me want to overlook the potential dynasty in Miami, for all it would take is a few years to establish depth, besides when Haslem/Miller get back they will look much better.

That's not why I didn't like his decision, I didn't like it because he went to the only team that had a better leader, than Lebron himself, already established on it.
Thats not the argument at hand, I doubt Bron thinks of Wade as a better leader, him joining Miami had more to do with matching up talent wise. Its not as if he wanted to be spoonfed a title. He just wants the best chance possible for now+future titles. Miami was the no brainer

I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark here and assume that you have never seen "the decision" because they sure thought that they were the best and they could win every year. :facepalm:
They still do, has nothing to do with what hes saying. Since day one he said he didnt expect it to be easy, but he does expect to overcome whatever comes his way and attain his ultimate goal.

Because you have faith in your ability to do so. Winning a title is never easy, even for the most talented of teams.

effen5
11-22-2010, 10:20 PM

Pathetic...

Remember when MJ came back, all he said was two words..."I'm back"...

but these three dbags needed that big of a ceremony...wow.

D Roses Bulls
11-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Pathetic...

Remember when MJ came back, all he said was two words..."I'm back"...

but these three dbags needed that big of a ceremony...wow.

It's the media like ESPN's fault as well, but yea I know what you mean

D1JM
11-22-2010, 11:02 PM
i wonder what excuse comes out after the loss to the pacers at their house? Seriously, does bosh still want to chill?

phoenix_bladen
11-22-2010, 11:11 PM
hahah he doesn't want it to be easy then why did he team up with 2 other stars?

Stuckey#3
11-22-2010, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25rBBTDvJs

The way lebron was talking here is a contraindication to what he is saying now. It seems that Lebron is actually getting a taste of reality and is slowly realizing that it will take time to grow this project.

And by saying lebron is getting a taste of reality, i don't mean that in a trollish or any way that implies as an insult, just that it was unrealistic for anybody in the off-season to think that this team would be the best when they first step on the court. And those 3 guys on the Heat thought so too. While it's great to have confidence, it's a lot more ignorant or cocky then being confident.

The Heat will eventually figure out how to play with those 3 guys on the same team, it just won't happen right away like 90% of PSD assumed, (and 95% of PSD mods). And no they won't get 70 wins and they might not even get 60 wins. Which is ok, you don't need them, because if you click by the time the playoffs show up, the Heat can go on cruise control in the playoffs until the finals arrive.

With Haslem and Miller being injured, it will definitely hurt the Heat a lot which is why i think they might not exactly get 60 wins due to these things happen. But even so, eventually they will click, it's all of the matter of "when". Hopefully Lebron actually understands this.

Eight Rings LMFAO

IndiansFan337
11-22-2010, 11:21 PM
this question is for the mods:

Is it possible to make it a rule to close quotes that Lebron says because the guy talks a lot and all the quoted threads that he says just lead to flaming, baiting, and trolling. I just don't see the need for more non-intellectual conversations to keep recurring in PSD. We used to have less of these things going on. Just a suggestion. :shrug:

That's not going to happen. LeBron generates a lot of discussion for PSD. You guys simply need to learn how to discuss topics like that without going overboard. It isn't hard to refrain from baiting/flaming others on a forum, even if they have a different opinion than you.

Storch
11-23-2010, 12:12 AM
That's not going to happen. LeBron generates a lot of discussion for PSD. You guys simply need to learn how to discuss topics like that without going overboard. It isn't hard to refrain from baiting/flaming others on a forum, even if they have a different opinion than you.

It's not me. I just think that PSD is losing it's class with "so many" redundant threads on him. Maybe we can merge all the garbage into one thread. I've seen more bans these last few months than previous years combined because of the Lebron threads that cause even so of the more respectable posters get into trouble, simply because the thread is baiting for it. Just saying :shrug:

News24/7
11-23-2010, 12:40 AM
It's not me. I just think that PSD is losing it's class

It's an internet forum...classy and the internetz don't exactly mix.

JordansBulls
11-23-2010, 01:57 AM
I can understand the other losses, but how the hell do you get blown out at home by Indiana?

Byronicle
11-23-2010, 01:58 AM
It's not me. I just think that PSD is losing it's class with "so many" redundant threads on him. Maybe we can merge all the garbage into one thread. I've seen more bans these last few months than previous years combined because of the Lebron threads that cause even so of the more respectable posters get into trouble, simply because the thread is baiting for it. Just saying :shrug:

umm were you here a few months ago between the last day of free agency and before the season began?

J$mo0th_3o5
11-23-2010, 02:02 AM
I can understand the other losses, but how the hell do you get blown out at home by Indiana?

Simple, Erik Spoelstra.

GottaLoveCubs
11-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Simple, Erik Spoelstra.

Who???

J$mo0th_3o5
11-23-2010, 02:08 AM
Who???

Exactly.

Byronicle
11-23-2010, 02:15 AM
Simple, Erik Spoelstra.

great players make bad coaches look good too ya know

Storch
11-23-2010, 02:20 AM
great players make bad coaches look good too ya know

This. :clap: Doc rivers :rolleyes:

lakers4sho
11-23-2010, 02:31 AM
The excuses just keep piling up. Soon enough Pat Riley's going to get the blame for not building a "championship caliber" team.

D Roses Bulls
11-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Simple, Erik Spoelstra.

Not you but some of your fellow heat fans like jonathan and a couple other was calling me crazy 3 weeks ago when I said spoelstra was not a good coach and now he is in the heat forum saying get rid of spoelstra. looks like I was right again.

Storch
11-23-2010, 02:35 AM
The excuses just keep piling up. Soon enough Pat Riley's going to get the blame for not building a "championship caliber" team.

:laugh2:

I bet the next excuse is the weather in Miami.

JayW_1023
11-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Looks like someone is LeBummed out.

JayW_1023
11-23-2010, 02:56 AM
It's crazy how the leagues best player is also one of it's biggest knuckleheads. If LBJ stops partying it would help alot more.

ElMarroAfamado
11-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Wow. I just looked at the standings and if the playoffs started today..

1st round...Heat - Cavs....
That would be ****ing Epic.....

anyway...the Heat are 8-6 and all the realists (like me) saw this coming its the least surprising thing all season....and yeah James is right the easy button is not for them maybe he should get off twitter and start working on his jumpshot..

sventhedog
11-23-2010, 08:22 AM
i don't need to watch this because i sense that this is just lebron blaming something else for losing.

ShakeN'Bake
11-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Simple, Erik Spoelstra.

Yup, your right its all Spo's fault :rolleyes:

JordansBulls
11-23-2010, 08:58 AM
How long before the Heat coach is canned?

Byronicle
11-23-2010, 09:30 AM
Not you but some of your fellow heat fans like jonathan and a couple other was calling me crazy 3 weeks ago when I said spoelstra was not a good coach and now he is in the heat forum saying get rid of spoelstra. looks like I was right again.

hahaha I remember that whole debacle and remember using Doc Rivers as an example especially when Boston could not go far in the playoffs 2 seasons ago without Garnett

I remember the logic was that Erik Spo was a defensive genius...

faze38
11-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Simple, Erik Spoelstra.

Wow just another excuse! Spoelstra had less talent last year and still lead you guys to a better start. Even if Pat comes back to coaching he can't fix this team. The Heat are missing a go to inside presence in the half court. Now that doesn't have to be a big it could be the 6'8" 260 pound SF u guys have but he has no post game! So the signing of Dampier should help u guys out now on D but now u guys need a more consistent offense. That is gonna have to come in the post or else u guys will still fail. U guys could also hope that Bosh can become a better pick and roll player but the man is bad at that so u guys need to work something out. SO honestly the Heat only have two options teach Bosh the Pick and Roll or teach Lebron or Bosh to post up consistently!

tcav701
11-23-2010, 10:52 AM
So Heat fans are under the assumption that Spo is telling his guys NOT to rebound, play defense or move without the ball?

xbrackattackx
11-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Everyone is Blaming everyone. But no one is blaming Wade. I Hate Lebron but he has played harder then anyone on that team. And the Vets that I thought would be awesome like J Howard and Stackhouse have Blew horrible.

wtbaseball
11-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Go figure another "I hate Lebron Thread" who woulda guessed??

Double_R
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Everyone is Blaming everyone. But no one is blaming Wade. I Hate Lebron but he has played harder then anyone on that team. And the Vets that I thought would be awesome like J Howard and Stackhouse have Blew horrible.

Lebron is shooting a career low in fg%, 3pt% amd a career high in TO, all while dominating the ball so much that it is hard for the other players to get in to a rhythm.