PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigue Beaubois

nbafan63
11-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Is this guy the starting SG when his foot recovers? I've read some articles stating how much Dirk wants this guy to come back from his injury. Is this guy the real deal? Last year no one knew who he was, so teams left him wide open and he made them pay.

He drop 40pts last yr and a string of 30 pts games. Is he just really this good, or do you think this yr teams will play Defense on him and he will look like a Dleaguer?

alencp3
11-20-2010, 08:10 AM
I wait for his return, Ed Davis and Ekpe Udoh.

nbafan63
11-20-2010, 08:12 AM
I wait for his return, Ed Davis and Ekpe Udoh.

whos ed davis?

tredigs
11-20-2010, 10:03 AM
whos ed davis?

He's that PF from UNC. He'll be good.

Beaubois will as well. He's good, really good; dynamic scorer and flat out fun to watch. Just hard to find playing time on that team in the guard spot with Kidd/Terry/J.J., etc.

iCOOKiE MONSTER
11-20-2010, 11:02 AM
whos ed davis?

He came from UNC

NYYCowboys
11-20-2010, 11:23 AM
If he becomes a superstar tell him I know a newly single hot latina actress who seems to have a thing for french basketball players...

eugene
11-20-2010, 11:26 AM
undersized for SG

Hunter48MVP
11-20-2010, 11:27 AM
who is Rodrigue Beaubois?

tredigs
11-20-2010, 11:52 AM
who is Rodrigue Beaubois?

You're in the NBA forum son, learn about it.

Hunter48MVP
11-20-2010, 12:19 PM
You're in the NBA forum son, learn about it.

I know who he is. He plays for Dallas and he is injured right now. He was drafted by the Thunder then traded to the Mavericks. My brother is a Dallas Mavericks fan and he always talks about how good he is. He also talks about RB is the future for the Dallas Mavericks. I know who he is. But I just tried of hearing his name and how great he is 24/7.

tredigs
11-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I know who he is. He plays for Dallas and he is injured right now. He was drafted by the Thunder then traded to the Mavericks. My brother is a Dallas Mavericks fan and he always talks about how good he is. He also talks about RB is the future for the Dallas Mavericks. I know who he is. But I just tried of hearing his name and how great he is 24/7.

That's an odd point dude. Not everyone has a brother who is a huge Dallas Mavericks fan...

He isn't a well known/touted player by any means. But he definitely has the potential to be.

Spurred1
11-20-2010, 06:25 PM
He'll need more playing time-hard to say if RC will give him that. Carlisle tends to stick to his veterans an awful lot, regardless of performance. He tends to bench rookies/raw guys quickly once they err instead of letting them figure out and play through their mistakes.
The Mavericks need a consistent second scorer, but we'll see if he's it. He does have the potential.

DoJoTheSlasher
11-20-2010, 06:58 PM
He is going to be another Monta Ellis with more athleticism. He will be the starting 2 this year and wil average about 15 ppg. He can shoot lights out from 3 pt land and can get to the lane as quick as anyone else. He also has major hops (42 inch vert). PG skills aren't there but he can learn from J Kidd. He is the future of Dallas. Dirk has about 5 years left. When he is gone Roddy will be about 26 and he will have the team to himself.

Kidd>>>K-Mart
11-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Anyone that drops 30+ multiple games in the NBA doesnt look like a D-Leaguer. Therfore he is the real deal, but I woulfnt make it sound like he is this star in the making.