PDA

View Full Version : More Surprising, Clippers 1-10 OR Cavs one game behind the Heat?

LTBaByyy
11-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Clippers 1-10

or

Cavs 5-5 one game behind the 6-4 Heat

Explain . .

LTBaByyy
11-16-2010, 10:41 PM
This one is really tough!!! Make good arguments please

zambo4president
11-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Gimme the Clippers. With Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin having big seasons I thought they'd put it together. The Cavs while not at all on anyones radar, still had decent players, and there playing with a chip on there shoulder now, so Im really not that surprised about the Cavs, I thought Hickson would breakout this year as well. Clips had some games they should have easily won go to waste.

ManRam
11-16-2010, 10:49 PM
Cleveland has one impressive win. Besides Boston, who over-exerted the night before, they've beaten NJ, Philly (X2) and Washington.

I'm not impressed. The surprising thing about them being only one game back only lies in the fact that the Heat are 6-4...not that Cleveland is 5-5. They've played 2 probable playoff teams thus far. Talk about an easy schedule.

Cleveland will be 5 or 6 games under .500 in a few weeks (play NO, Indy, SA, Indy, MIL, Memphis, ORL, Boston, Miami are their next 8).

I'm more surprised about LAC I guess...I thought they'd certainly be better than 1-10.

TopsyTurvy
11-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Nothing is surprising when VDN is at the helm...

Sorry LAC.

:(

imagesrdecievin
11-16-2010, 10:54 PM
The Clips are starting 3 rookies - what is surprising there?

LTBaByyy
11-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Cleveland has one impressive win. Besides Boston, who over-exerted the night before, they've beaten NJ, Philly (X2) and Washington.

I'm not impressed. The surprising thing about them being only one game back only lies in the fact that the Heat are 6-4...not that Cleveland is 5-5. They've played 2 probable playoff teams thus far. Talk about an easy schedule.

Cleveland will be 5 or 6 games under .500 in a few weeks (play NO, Indy, SA, Indy, MIL, Memphis, ORL, Boston, Miami are their next 8).

I'm more surprised about LAC I guess...I thought they'd certainly be better than 1-10.

You cant say that, when EVERYONE had the Cavs one of the worst 3 teams in the whole league. Im impressed

I voted the cavs

LTBaByyy
11-16-2010, 11:01 PM
The Clips are starting 3 rookies - what is surprising there?

Those rookies are playing good!!! Plus Eric Gordon and a improved Jordan added to the mix should be more than 1 win, period

CityofChaos
11-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Im really surprised by the Cavs who I thought would be worst than the Clippers.

However, Im not surprised by the Clippers at all. Why? Because they are extremely young and inexperienced...plus they've always sucked as a franchise. Someone mentioned that they were younger than most college teams.

JRisdabest
11-16-2010, 11:07 PM
clippers are too young,injuries to kman and da baron....i thought the cavs would be bottom 3 in the nba.

llemon
11-16-2010, 11:27 PM
I don't find either one particularly surprising.

Dol-Fan
11-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Cavs...Clippers will surprise me when they start winning, regardless of the talent on their team.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Clippers losing is not surprising

ManRam
11-16-2010, 11:32 PM
You cant say that, when EVERYONE had the Cavs one of the worst 3 teams in the whole league. Im impressed

I voted the cavs

I still think they will be. They've played 2 playoff teams, out of 8 games. Okay...they may be better than Philly, but by the end of the month they'll be no better than 7-10. By the end of the calendar year they'll be a good 7-8 games under .500.

Just look at their schedule. They have exactly one impressive result. Beating Philly isn't impressive: they're probably the worst team in the East; beating NJ by two isn't terribly impressive (especially when they lost to the Nets two days later at home); beating Washington by 5 was again not a terribly impressive win.

I'll be surprised when they start surprising me. Boston was a surprise, that's it. The rest has been totally predictable. LAC being 1-10 is definitely a surprise across the board. They've been FAR worse than Cleveland has been good.

Duncan = Donkey
11-16-2010, 11:43 PM
What is suprising about the Clippers losing?

effen5
11-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Cavs...Clippers will surprise me when they start winning, regardless of the talent on their team.

lmao this

Khalifa21
11-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Pretty much what everyone else is saying... What's surprising about the Clippers losing?

Public Enemy #1
11-17-2010, 12:08 AM
I never expected anything out of the Clippers, they have some talent now but it will be another year before they become relevant. I know some people were sleeping on them. I thought the Cavs were garbage and still believe they are, they have beaten one real good team, the Celtics. All the other games were vs scrub teams. They play in the East so they got a shot at the playoffs...

kozelkid
11-17-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm kept telling people that Cavs weren't going to be one of the worst teams without Lebron's departure. Now it's only 10 games, so small sample size has to be stressed, but they do have a lot of quality role players. Now there's no question that they will have major problems in crunch time, but they have a few capable scorers and were a very good defense for a reason. Lebron is a great defender in his own right, but a perimeter player can only have so much impact on team defense. It's unfortunate how unnoticed Varejao's D has been for so long. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I see no reason why they can't get the 8th seed in the East. There are really only 6 teams in the East that you can say are pretty much locks for the playoffs (Celtics, Magic, Bulls, Heat, Bucks(they'll bounce back), and Hawks). After that, it really is a crapshoot.

arkanian215
11-17-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm gonna go with Clippers. The Cavs have played the second easiest schedule so far in terms of their opponent's current record (easiest has been the Kings). The Clippers supposedly had decent depth and good young guns with a decent mix of vets. Add in a weaker western conference and the worst record in the league and that's more of a surprise than a .500 Cavs team who just hasn't faced great competition yet, aside from the Celtics.

Then again, the Clippers have had the fourth toughest schedule so far. There's just too much supposed talent to warrant a 1-10 record.

king4day
11-17-2010, 01:19 AM
The bigger surprise is that Miami is only 6-4, not that Cleveland is one game back. I pick the Clips. They were a lot of peoples dark horse.

Avenged
11-17-2010, 01:22 AM
The Clippers have talent so I'm surprised by their record. To be honest I didn't know they were so bad off..

The Cavs.. ehh. Like Manrammer said, they haven't really faced an intimidating lineup but its still a tad impressive seeing as how everyone said they would really, really suck.

llemon
11-17-2010, 01:24 AM
The bigger surprise is that Miami is only 6-4, not that Cleveland is one game back. I pick the Clips. They were a lot of peoples dark horse.

Clippers are a lot of people's darkhorse every season

xxcubs22xx
11-17-2010, 01:26 AM
Clippers. no doubt.

You can say "oh whats surprising?" all you want. But gimme a break. Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, and the other good talent on that team; 1-10? Thats just bad. And cleveland has been slightly underrated

Raph12
11-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Cavs aren't doing much, they beat a bunch of non-playoff teams and I always used to say that without Lebron they are about an 8th seed team anyways... Put Shaq, Z and Delonte back on this team and they finish 7th/8th for sure.

Clipps need to win more then just one though, it's just straight up embarassing.

HouRealCoach
11-17-2010, 01:40 AM
Cavs had good players but Lebron just played one on 5 and Hickson and Gibson never got the chance to play and Byron Scott is doing more than a video game defense and they have Hickson, Jamison, and Sessions... They are capable of being 5-5 at this part of the season but I bet they wont be over 20 by All Star break

abe_froman
11-17-2010, 01:55 AM
cav's.

clippers..are well the clippers,they always have been a study in murphy's law put into action

John Walls Era
11-17-2010, 02:05 AM
I need Clips to start winning. I don't want them taking Harrison Barnes (that would make them a nasty squad).

Picked Clips. 1-10 is terrible, and they have decent talent.

kblo247
11-17-2010, 02:13 AM
They are the Clippers so losing is expected. Talent has never been an issue with their squad historically, just like losing has never not been part of their culture.

I'll go with the Cavs being game back. I expected the Cavs to be a 8 seed playoff team in all honesty, but I also expected the Heat to back up the talk they had at their introduction ceremony and come out the gates tying to get the best record in the league.

Hunter48MVP
11-17-2010, 02:14 AM
Clippers are to talented to be 1-10. Vinny Del Nergo will be fired in the next 2 or 3 months

BkOriginalOne
11-17-2010, 02:39 AM
I thought Clippers would be top 10 in the west looking at an 8th seed, possibly.
They really need a PG to run the show. Nash, Cp3 or Deron Williams would be great.

Kyben36
11-17-2010, 03:05 AM
I think the fact that the Heat are that low and the CAvs are that high are both contributing factors. I just think that with Gordon Baron Blake Kaman they could pull something more together.

Valkyrie
11-17-2010, 03:08 AM
Rofl.
The Heat will win 60 + games and the Cavs will be in the lottery.

ShadyTip
11-17-2010, 03:10 AM
Cavs for sure

John Walls Era
11-17-2010, 03:38 AM
I thought Vinny was a pretty good coach (2 playoff births in 2 years), but it looks like he is what his record indicates.

abe_froman
11-17-2010, 04:03 AM
I thought Vinny was a pretty good coach (2 playoff births in 2 years), but it looks like he is what his record indicates.

thats a bad way in which to judge a coach(w-l record).take the lakers-an idiot could guide that team the playoffs.you have to watch a coach,see how he is ,before determining if he's good or not.

Niro
11-17-2010, 04:12 AM
i voted cavs...not are they 5:5 but the heat are also only 6:4 which is the most suprising thing here

ChiTownPacerFan
11-17-2010, 04:46 AM
Wow, I can't believe no one has mentioned the Clippers brutal schedule thus far. 8 of their 10 losses have come against New Orleans, Dallas, Denver, San Antonia (twice), Portland, Golden State, and Utah. That is a ridiculously tough stretch. I predict it will get better for the Clips. Yeah, so I voted Cavs.

JordansBulls
11-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Clippers because I knew the Cavs would be good.

Kiss Ma Grits
11-17-2010, 10:27 AM
I still think they will be. They've played 2 playoff teams, out of 8 games. Okay...they may be better than Philly, but by the end of the month they'll be no better than 7-10. By the end of the calendar year they'll be a good 7-8 games under .500.

Just look at their schedule. They have exactly one impressive result. Beating Philly isn't impressive: they're probably the worst team in the East; beating NJ by two isn't terribly impressive (especially when they lost to the Nets two days later at home); beating Washington by 5 was again not a terribly impressive win.

I'll be surprised when they start surprising me. Boston was a surprise, that's it. The rest has been totally predictable. LAC being 1-10 is definitely a surprise across the board. They've been FAR worse than Cleveland has been good.

Who cares what YOU think??? Yes, Boston was the only great team that they beat, but if I'm correct they did it without their best player, Mo Williams. You haven't mentioned the fact that Cleveland has been without Antawn, Anderson, and Mo most of the Preseason AND at least 2 or more games out of the 10 they've played WHILE the team adjusts to a new system. YOU just see what you wanna see. You don't know what's going to happen with the Cavs down the line! People had them winning 12 to 17 games and after 10 games they already have 5. If you're gonna talking about "unimpressive" please add some facts in your rumblings smh sigh.

bal_ravens
11-17-2010, 10:42 AM

I voted the cavs

*shrugs* I had them making the playoffs before the season started.

cambovenzi
11-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Yea the clips always lose, and i expected the cavs to be a possible borderline playoff team in the east.

also if you put any stock in SOS, the clips have played a real tough schedule while the cavs have not.

dnewguy
11-17-2010, 10:48 AM
I guess an anti-Heat thread is always ok. You only see the trolls complaining when a thread is pro-Heat. Haven't seen a single complaint yet.

ShakeN'Bake
11-17-2010, 11:07 AM
The Clippers always lose. I don't see anything surprising there.

I thought the Cavs season would turn out like most of the Clippers previous season where they are just bad. I never would have expected them to be .500

DLeeicious
It's because no one likes the heat dnewguy. Surprised you haven't figured that out yet.

To me I'm shocked at the Clipper's start here. VDN is really working his magic over there. I wonder how long he'll last.

ShakeN'Bake
I guess an anti-Heat thread is always ok. You only see the trolls complaining when a thread is pro-Heat. Haven't seen a single complaint yet.

What is 'anti-Heat' about this thread?

FOBolous
11-17-2010, 11:30 AM
the clippers. judging by how much talent they have.

as far as the cavs go...despite what Lebron and the media have said, i always thought they were a very good team. a team don't go deep in the playoffs year after years because of ONE player. no player in league history, no matter how good, can carry a team deep into the playoffs every year without help. They go deep in the playoffs because of a TEAM. I can only imagine how good the Cavs would be if all those other players didn't go because Lebron left...if both Shaq, Big Z, ect were still on the team.

Chronz
11-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Why the excuses for the Cavs? Not having Shaq/BigZ/Mo/West and anyone else you want to mention didnt prevent Bron from winning at a high level. In fact the team played better when Shaq wasnt around and now the team has an improved JJ Hickson, added Session and Antawn from day 1, that offsets the absence of a bad year from Z and an inconsistent Shaq.

If your trying to say the Cavs are a good team, your kidding yourself. They are by far the least talented group of players outside their top 1 to win as many games as they have the past few years. That said, they are still a mediocre club and thus far they have given mediocre results. SRS ranks them at 24th in the league. I was hoping they could contend for atleast an 8th seed but at this rate they will drop out. So yea they are surprising, but not because of the success theyve had. I knew their offense would go to **** without Bron but I was hopeful their defense would keep up. It seems Bron was far more invaluable on that end than I imagined.

As for the Clippers, every year I tell people who think they have talent that they have no clue how to measure talent. This year is no different, especially when you consider their most "talented" players have been in and out of the lineup.

Kiss Ma Grits
11-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Why the excuses for the Cavs? Not having Shaq/BigZ/Mo/West and anyone else you want to mention didnt prevent Bron from winning at a high level. In fact the team played better when Shaq wasnt around and now the team has an improved JJ Hickson, added Session and Antawn from day 1, that offsets the absence of a bad year from Z and an inconsistent Shaq.

If your trying to say the Cavs are a good team, your kidding yourself. They are by far the least talented group of players outside their top 1 to win as many games as they have the past few years. That said, they are still a mediocre club and thus far they have given mediocre results. SRS ranks them at 24th in the league. I was hoping they could contend for atleast an 8th seed but at this rate they will drop out. So yea they are surprising, but not because of the success theyve had. I knew their offense would go to **** without Bron but I was hopeful their defense would keep up. It seems Bron was far more invaluable on that end than I imagined.

As for the Clippers, every year I tell people who think they have talent that they have no clue how to measure talent. This year is no different, especially when you consider their most "talented" players have been in and out of the lineup.

sigh, you have NOTHING to back up your opinions, thoughts, or whatever you want to call it. First off, The team was on a great roll until Shaq hurt his finger and the fact that he sat out so long and came back so close to the playoffs is what hurt the team not to mention the teams BAD coaching job. If you look at the offense, they've actually improved since the departure of Lebron and guys numbers are actually up and that's with them having injuries and losing Mr. Stall the offense. If anything, it's their defense that has taken a bit of a dive and yes it's because they're hurting in the middle. The miss Lebron more on defense then they do on offense. Watch the games, don't just look at names on paper and stats.

FinsSuperBowl
11-17-2010, 07:23 PM
The clippers are always bad. whats so surprising about that?

todu82
11-17-2010, 08:46 PM
The Cavs

koreancabbage
11-17-2010, 10:36 PM
well for me, i already knew Cavaliers were a decent team without James. come on that team was decent enough and all they did was take one player away, albeit it is Lebron, but still, Jamison and Hickson and Varejo is still pretty decent front court. Moon, Parker and Mo Williams is less than stellar but they are decent role players. decent middle of the pack team if they hustle.

surprise Clippers, even with Griffin, are losing. I swear they are a cursed team from the get go. the little brother of LA. too bad

KnicksorBust
11-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Cavs. They're not a .500 team or a playoff team. The Clippers meanwhile may not be THIS bad but people didn't have them making the playoffs anyway.

Slimsim
11-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Clippers are 1-10 ? didn't know that. With Gordon kaman Davis and Griffon how the **** are they 1-10 ?

satui10
11-17-2010, 10:55 PM
I won't even patronize this question by throwing out stats....in any any given season for as long as I can remember, Clippers has been synonymous with losing...not surprising...at all...but maybe by how much 1-10 (damn)...but this still doesn't come close to the Cavaliers, a team which is readjusting quicker than expected (this, I think, is do largely to Byron Scott's talent as a coach)....I'm glad, impressed, and surprised that they still aren't irrelevant entirely...

Jenceman
11-17-2010, 10:57 PM

The Cavs have also missed Mo Williams for a few games just to be fair. Best player right there.

number1nykfan25
11-17-2010, 11:50 PM
How many straight years have the cavs had the best regular season record? I think even without Lebron that must mean you must have a least some decent players. Dont think this is such a tough question. I think it would be more surprising if the clippers were good. You guys think Griffin can come in and turn around a team instantly like Durrant well no.

airforceones25
11-18-2010, 12:24 AM
How many straight years have the cavs had the best regular season record? I think even without Lebron that must mean you must have a least some decent players. Dont think this is such a tough question. I think it would be more surprising if the clippers were good. You guys think Griffin can come in and turn around a team instantly like Durrant well no.

LMAO. Ignorant fan much? If you only knew what you were talking about. Oklahoma City Thunder team 2 years ago (Durant, Westbrook, Green) started the season 3-29 :facepalm:. 1 year later they won 50 games. Durant didn't change his team in one season either. Not till Durant's 3rd year. Blake is a freaking rookie!

To top it off. The Clippers are short handed right now and are currently starting the youngest team in history. Bledsoe, Gordon, Aminu, Griffin, Jordan (Jordan being the oldest turning 22 3 months ago).:laugh: So yeah nice try! Let me know how that 100 million dollar man Amare is doing on that AWESOME Knicks team! lol

dodie53
11-18-2010, 02:33 AM
baron is injured again,
surprised?

number1nykfan25
11-18-2010, 02:45 AM
I think the clippers have a lot of good talent but even with that great young talent theres no way they will be anywhere the thunder in three years i dont think lol.

soundjunkies2
11-18-2010, 04:16 AM

How is this an anti-Heat thread? Were they not only 1 game better than the Cavs when this thread was made? I think you're being a little sensitive because I didn't see anything "anti-Heat".

Blazers#1Fan
11-18-2010, 04:27 AM
i wish they'd just move the clippers to seattle and bring back the sonics im bored up here i wish i never moved from portland

Chronz
11-18-2010, 12:15 PM
sigh, you have NOTHING to back up your opinions, thoughts, or whatever you want to call it. First off, The team was on a great roll until Shaq hurt his finger and the fact that he sat out so long and came back so close to the playoffs is what hurt the team not to mention the teams BAD coaching job.
Yea and when he went out the Cavs kept on winning, look up their record with Bron and without any # of players, the point stands Bron kept the Cavs elite, reason being the depth they had at the big spots allowed them to take the blow. Thus if there are no injuries to AV/Hickson then you cant use the excuse of them missing Big Z/Shaq, well missing BigZ was laughable anyways considering his poor play last year. And of course they were going on a roll, its what contending teams do at some point, still doesnt change the fact that they often times looked much better without Shaq. Im not alone in this assertion so spare me your excuses.

If you look at the offense, they've actually improved since the departure of Lebron and guys numbers are actually up and that's with them having injuries and losing Mr. Stall the offense.
LOL what was it you were telling me, oh yeah, sigh you have NOTHING to back up your opinion. Here are the FACTS on the teams offensive efficiency;

Last 2 Years with Bron theyve finished 4th and then 6th with Shaqs addition. Good for an off. rating of 112 & 111.

THIS YEAR the team ranks 22nd 104.3, a figure thats even worse when you account for the poor defensive strength of their comp.

If anything, it's their defense that has taken a bit of a dive and yes it's because they're hurting in the middle. The miss Lebron more on defense then they do on offense. Watch the games, don't just look at names on paper and stats.

So let me get this straight, their Defensive Efficiency drops 7 ticks on the rankings and their offensive efficiency NOSEDIVES from ELITE to TRASH yet you THINK its their defense thats costing them? LMFAO I dont care about what you think your seeing bro, START learning the stats before telling anyone to watch the game. If watching the game is whats led to your kind of analysis I want no part in it.

Chronz
11-18-2010, 12:19 PM
The Cavs have also missed Mo Williams for a few games just to be fair. Best player right there.
Last time that happened the Cavs went on a 10 game winning streak, just to be fair. I know they need him, but Boobie has been unconscious to start the year so in a sense they kind of have him out there. But yes Ill bump this thread in March when hes back and you will see the Cavs still arent a good team.

tbone2171
11-18-2010, 12:22 PM
How is this an anti-Heat thread? Were they not only 1 game better than the Cavs when this thread was made? I think you're being a little sensitive because I didn't see anything "anti-Heat".

why are all lakers fans such haters on the Heat and Celtics?

Hangtime
11-18-2010, 12:38 PM
The Paper Clips have got no business sitting at 1-10. I know historically that this team underperforms but c'mon man, out of 11 games played to start the season they have mustered one victory, no excuse for this. As far as the Cavaliers go, the most impressive win they got was the Celts, on a back to back night. I wouldn't say I am surprised at the record. Lot of avg teams in the league in my opinion.

Jenceman
11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Last time that happened the Cavs went on a 10 game winning streak, just to be fair. I know they need him, but Boobie has been unconscious to start the year so in a sense they kind of have him out there. But yes Ill bump this thread in March when hes back and you will see the Cavs still arent a good team.

Maybe not good, but its not out of the realm of possibility to for them to finish .500.

THINKBLUE15
11-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Obviously the Clippers. They will find ways to lose one way or the other with their luck, but they aren't 1-10 bad (talent wise).

The Cavs are one game behind the Heat....okay...that's not saying much. 5-5 is still a ****** *** .500 record. Not to mention they have played crappy teams for the most part. It isn't like the Heat are 10-2 and the Cavs are right on their tail...they are 5-5... Being shocked by playing .500 ball against poor teams doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

The Clippers shouldn't be this bad. Clippers is an easy pick for me here.

NYKNYGNYY
11-18-2010, 07:43 PM
clips i guess by default...the cavs arnt 8-2 or 7-3...there 5-5

soundjunkies2
11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
why are all lakers fans such haters on the Heat and Celtics?

:laugh:

What did i say in my post that said I was a hater of either the Heat or Celtics? Rondo is actually one of my favorite players to watch.

rfewt6grey
11-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Welcome to our website : ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

Exactly Price depend on the amount you order , more order more discount !

NFL($16), NBA($15.00), NHL($28.00), MLB($17.00)

1)Payment :Paypal, T/T , western union, moneygram

2)Express shipment : DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT

3)Delivery time:3-6days to received your order in hand

4)Customs : Promise the duty if detained we resend or refund

5)Policy: Anything has quality problem , we refund
All Jersey's Names, Numbers, Patches, & Logos 100% Sewn.
NOTHING SILKSCREENED!

( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

Kiss Ma Grits
11-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Yea and when he went out the Cavs kept on winning, look up their record with Bron and without any # of players, the point stands Bron kept the Cavs elite, reason being the depth they had at the big spots allowed them to take the blow. Thus if there are no injuries to AV/Hickson then you cant use the excuse of them missing Big Z/Shaq, well missing BigZ was laughable anyways considering his poor play last year. And of course they were going on a roll, its what contending teams do at some point, still doesnt change the fact that they often times looked much better without Shaq. Im not alone in this assertion so spare me your excuses.

LOL what was it you were telling me, oh yeah, sigh you have NOTHING to back up your opinion. Here are the FACTS on the teams offensive efficiency;

Last 2 Years with Bron theyve finished 4th and then 6th with Shaqs addition. Good for an off. rating of 112 & 111.

THIS YEAR the team ranks 22nd 104.3, a figure thats even worse when you account for the poor defensive strength of their comp.

So let me get this straight, their Defensive Efficiency drops 7 ticks on the rankings and their offensive efficiency NOSEDIVES from ELITE to TRASH yet you THINK its their defense thats costing them? LMFAO I dont care about what you think your seeing bro, START learning the stats before telling anyone to watch the game. If watching the game is whats led to your kind of analysis I want no part in it.

Soooo, having zero rings before he got there and having zero when he left means nothing??? He wasn't good enough to help them win ONE final game in their lone apperance but you'll just argue that too. smh:facepalm: