PDA

View Full Version : Should portland make a trade with roy hurt?

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 06:30 PM
Portland has miller,przybilla/babbitt/rudy fernandez/2 draft picks in 2011 draft should they make a move for a player with roy hurting??

abe_froman
11-16-2010, 06:32 PM
they need to fire the medical and evaluation staff first ,then yeah trade them all for players who dont have bad injury histories

IversonIsKrazy
11-16-2010, 07:43 PM
B-Roy + Pryzbillia
for
Melo + Birdman

310Casper
11-16-2010, 07:48 PM
B-Roy + Pryzbillia
for
Melo + Birdman

bRoy is official damaged goods for life. He's Tmac 2.0 in the making, probably has 5 years left in his career, he'll probably play 50ish games a season now, his knee problem is not-repairable and will only get worse and worse with time.

Denver can get better than that for Melo.

drobe86
11-16-2010, 07:52 PM
B-Roy + Pryzbillia
for
Melo + Birdman

This is off topic but wheres TI, Wayne, Bun B, Scarface.... No love for the south huh?

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 08:18 PM
bRoy is official damaged good for life. He's Tmac 2.0 in the making, probably has 5 years left in his career, he'll probably play 50ish games a season now, his knee problem is not-repairable and will only get worse and worse with time.

Denver can get better than that for Melo.

i think Roy can come back if he gets the mico surgery or a stem cell surgery which is better then doing nothing and get him on some heavy duty knee braces he will be a ray allen player for the rest of his career as i see it a 3 point shooter

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 08:20 PM
This is off topic but wheres TI, Wayne, Bun B, Scarface.... No love for the south huh?

garbage rappers you mean goodie mob,paul wall,andre 3000,big boi,mike bigga

drobe86
11-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Goodie Mob and Outkast is great, but they haven't made music in over 10 yrs... Mike Bigga is garbage and doesn't sell. Paul Wall started out strong but flamed out... Wayne and TI are the best in the south man you know that. If you do't believe me check the charts..

nycericanguy
11-16-2010, 08:47 PM
POR should start rebuilding IMO. Oden & Roy are not players you want to count on right now. Camby & Miller are both in the twilight of their career, and right now the rest of the roster is role players and some young guys that have upside but not really superstar upside.

Roy's injury looks to be career threatening, he has no cartilage in his knee, theres not much you can do about that, extra rest isn't going to help much. He has an injury you usually see in older guys who are finishing their careers, but at 26, he probably will never be the same again. Its a tough blow for him and POR.

Chucky Woods
11-16-2010, 08:59 PM
bRoy is official damaged goods for life. He's Tmac 2.0 in the making, probably has 5 years left in his career, he'll probably play 50ish games a season now, his knee problem is not-repairable and will only get worse and worse with time.

Denver can get better than that for Melo.+1 knee injuries can kill a career especially in basketball. Sad though because he has so much potential.

zambo4president
11-16-2010, 09:06 PM
They should with or without Roy.

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Goodie Mob and Outkast is great, but they haven't made music in over 10 yrs... Mike Bigga is garbage and doesn't sell. Paul Wall started out strong but flamed out... Wayne and TI are the best in the south man you know that. If you do't believe me check the charts..

On topic blazers need to make a trade for josh smith or Iguodala or jamal crawford IMO

OFF TOPIC
rap isnt about record sells if your basing rap on that then i feel very very sad for your ears go get killer mikes pledge allegiance to the grind 2 or go get big boi's cd sir luscious left foot or go get paul walls heart of a champion Radio rap is GARBAGE i can tell you that right now! you must think drake is a better rapper then AZ since your basing your logic to record sells come on lil dude open yo ears i can give you 20-50 better artist that are better then T.I. & lil wayne you can debate with me all day but i bet bucks im know every rapper you throw out there and can tell you whos better

lil wayne = the Pistons(hasnt been good since the carter 2)
T.I. = The Bobcats

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 09:15 PM
POR should start rebuilding IMO. Oden & Roy are not players you want to count on right now. Camby & Miller are both in the twilight of their career, and right now the rest of the roster is role players and some young guys that have upside but not really superstar upside.

Roy's injury looks to be career threatening, he has no cartilage in his knee, theres not much you can do about that, extra rest isn't going to help much. He has an injury you usually see in older guys who are finishing their careers, but at 26, he probably will never be the same again. Its a tough blow for him and POR.

Besides Aldridge and Batum i gotta agree

theres surgery's to correct it like stem cell surgery or micro but he wont be able to drive or dunk as good as he use to now he's more of a spot shooter like Ray Allen which he needs to start doing

KnicksorBust
11-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Greg Oden + Andre Miller for Steve Nash + Grant Hill

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 09:23 PM

i wouldnt do that
nash,richardson,Lopez for oden,Miller,Babbitt,N.O. 1st round draft pick and ours in 2013

ShockerArt
11-16-2010, 09:25 PM
They should trade Greg Oden for Kevin Durant.

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
They should trade Greg Oden for Kevin Durant.

yeah i wish hahaaaa

KnicksorBust
11-16-2010, 09:45 PM
i wouldnt do that
nash,richardson,Lopez for oden,Miller,Babbitt,N.O. 1st round draft pick and ours in 2013

I understand why you wouldn't want to make the trade but I just can't help but think how Nash would make Roy's life so much easier.

drew_ellis_23
11-16-2010, 10:01 PM
I would take Nash on this team in a hot second.

goblazers7
11-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Wes matthews has 22 points with 2 minutes to go in the second. I say he's a solid player. He is starting for In place for Roy. I love this kid

Lions #81
11-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Its to bad that roys career won't be as good has it couldve been.
But pistons fan and I'd trade rip for pryzbilla + filler or prince for oden + filler

Blazers#1Fan
11-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Its to bad that roys career won't be as good has it couldve been.
But pistons fan and I'd trade rip for pryzbilla + filler or prince for oden + filler

:facepalm:

youd be lucky to get pryz for prince

Hellcrooner
11-16-2010, 11:08 PM
they just need to share roys mintues between mathews and rudy both of them can put up 20 points in any given game ( not in the same game of course).

Blazers#1Fan
11-17-2010, 06:19 AM
they just need to share roys mintues between mathews and rudy both of them can put up 20 points in any given game ( not in the same game of course).

if you watched the game VS the grizzles you know we need another player matthews scored 30 and we still only won by 1

Sly Guy
11-17-2010, 09:52 AM
I think Roy's injury will ultimately cause a complete rebuild of that franchise. I really don't see any of the medical news relating to him as being something that can be fixed, and that he's basically going to be playing on borrowed time from here on out.

It's up to the Blazers on when to pull the plug, but if it were me, I'd seriously consider blowing the whole thing up soon, or at least evaluate which pieces I can use in rebuilding the team.

barreleffact
11-17-2010, 10:16 AM
garbage rappers you mean goodie mob,paul wall,andre 3000,big boi,mike bigga

the only good rapper you mentioned is andre 3000. ti is ight but wayne???? best rapper alive hands down

nycericanguy
11-17-2010, 10:56 AM
I think Roy's injury will ultimately cause a complete rebuild of that franchise. I really don't see any of the medical news relating to him as being something that can be fixed, and that he's basically going to be playing on borrowed time from here on out.

It's up to the Blazers on when to pull the plug, but if it were me, I'd seriously consider blowing the whole thing up soon, or at least evaluate which pieces I can use in rebuilding the team.

agreed, better a year early than a year late. Camby & Miller can help contenders and might get POR a young piece or two or some picks. Even Aldrigde could be traded, he's a solid player but he's not good enough to build around and his contract will hurt them if they keep him and rebuild.

sunnydayin'zona
11-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Essentially this is andre miller for steve nash, because oden and hill have similar salaries and both expire, so why in the world would the suns do this? they could (an absolutely have more money to) sign oden this offseason and keep hill, andre and nash are both old, and andre would not fit the suns system.

i wouldnt do that

you're on crack, those 3 suns players value is that of your entire team.
14 million expiring who puts up 20/6/2/ a game, future HOF top 5 pg with a cheap contract, and 23 year old 7 footer defensive stopper?

so lets say lopez and oden could equal each other in value, fair assumption because oden is injury prone, lopez is too but only for a few weeks a year. both are young bigs with tons of potential

Jrich's 14million expiring could get roy if you were unloading him.
he puts up fantastic numbers, is our number one option, and can do just about everything, is a top 10-15 SG who could give you more than Roy has the last season

And last, nash-knicks offering half their team and you're giving the suns trash and some late firsts?

other nash offers are
-bass/gortat, two firsts, nelson, anderson/gortat for nash and hill
-gallo/douglas, randolph, top 15 first round pick, second round pick

so a reasonable offer for nash, jrich, and lopez(throw in a second rounder)?

roy, oden, batum and a first rounder

mostly because roy and oden have potential but never play these days, high risk for the suns core.

and honestly, i dont know that the suns accept that, its really risky.

at the end of the day, this would NEVER HAPPEN. suns do not need to rebuild and go this crazy changing the team. they will keep at least one of jrich/nash, and will probably keep both if they continue doing this well.

Blazers#1Fan
11-19-2010, 05:04 AM
the only good rapper you mentioned is andre 3000. ti is ight but wayne???? best rapper alive hands down

hahahahahahaaa you must be a comedian if rapping is about metaphors and not story telling then ok but rap aint about repetitive metaphors i can name many more rappers then the self proclaimed greatest rapper alive

wayne = garbage

wait let me guess your under the age of 24 right? anybody who says those lines hes the greatest rapper alive obviously doesnt know rap

wayneo11
11-19-2010, 05:45 AM
man i cant belive that so many portland fans are ready to give up on roy already. people are saying madness like he only has five years left in his career, last i checked the guy is 26 which takes him to 31-32 which by then he will probably be a role player with a contender. people have some faith in the guy to come through this. the best thing that portland could do is use that depth to put more talent around him or do the honorable thing like they did with drexler and trade him to a contender in reward for his efforts in his sort time in portland, where there is less pressure on him boston or orlando perhaps.

Blazers#1Fan
11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
man i cant belive that so many portland fans are ready to give up on roy already. people are saying madness like he only has five years left in his career, last i checked the guy is 26 which takes him to 31-32 which by then he will probably be a role player with a contender. people have some faith in the guy to come through this. the best thing that portland could do is use that depth to put more talent around him or do the honorable thing like they did with drexler and trade him to a contender in reward for his efforts in his sort time in portland, where there is less pressure on him boston or orlando perhaps.

thats my point roy is always in the plans we just need more now since he is gonna be playing less minutes now thats what im saying ROY = myfavorite player of all Time with payton,drexler,kemp behind him

sedwq4drewtf
11-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Welcome to our website : ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

Exactly Price depend on the amount you order , more order more discount !

NFL($16), NBA($15.00), NHL($28.00), MLB($17.00)

1)Payment :Paypal, T/T , western union, moneygram

2)Express shipment : DHL, UPS, EMS, TNT

3)Delivery time:3-6days to received your order in hand

4)Customs : Promise the duty if detained we resend or refund

5)Policy: Anything has quality problem , we refund
All Jersey's Names, Numbers, Patches, & Logos 100% Sewn.
NOTHING SILKSCREENED!

( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

saintl2510
11-19-2010, 09:08 AM
yeah they should trade him for a younger shooting guard and they should let greg oden walk next year

barreleffact
11-19-2010, 09:21 AM
hahahahahahaaa you must be a comedian if rapping is about metaphors and not story telling then ok but rap aint about repetitive metaphors i can name many more rappers then the self proclaimed greatest rapper alive

wayne = garbage

wait let me guess your under the age of 24 right? anybody who thinks Paul Wall is any good at all obviously doesnt know rap
fixed it for ya ;)

TheGoodGerman
11-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Trading Roy is plain stupid, if you don't get something CP3-Melo like a thing going. And I highly doubt, Portland will. Give up Roy for some talent, and average filler and Picks ? Sounds **** to me. Blow the team, and build a new one around Roy, Batum and Aldridge. Get rid of Miller, Fernandez and all that other crap ... add a decent, healthy center. And a good Point Guard, that feeds Roy and Aldridge ... Portland, has some really good pieces. Do something with it !