PDA

View Full Version : Prince, Kuester get into heated exchange

GodsSon
11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Detroit Pistons forward Tayshaun Prince(notes) accepted blame for a heated exchange with head coach John Kuester during the teamís 101-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Monday night. Prince also didnít guarantee it would be the last incident between player and coach.

ďI hope it doesnít happen again,Ē Prince said. ďI canít say it wonít because Iím the type of guy that if I donít see something right, I got to say something.Ē

Pistons forward Tayshaun Prince has verbally sparred with coach John Kuester at least twice this season.The confrontation started after Prince didnít fight through a double screen in time to stop Warriors guard Reggie Williams(notes) from hitting a 3-pointer that put the Pistons in a 25-point hole with 4:27 left in the second quarter. Kuester called a quick timeout and voiced his displeasure to Prince, who barked back at his coach on the bench. As the argument continued, Kuester motioned for a Pistons security official to remove Prince from the bench. Kuester started to walk toward Prince, but was restrained by assistant coach Darrell Walker.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AuA9Nlluod7gfVtsA2GN6aK8vLYF?slug=mc-princepistons111610

I wonder when the fire-sale will begin in Motown

jkiddvc20
11-16-2010, 12:05 PM
I never saw Prince as a hothead, or somebody who would show up his coach.

cantstopthee
11-16-2010, 12:13 PM
err. hopefully soon. i dont know how dumars said their was no trade options that made sense for us last year? literally ill take al jeff all day over any big man on our roster other then ben wallace

Gibby23
11-16-2010, 12:42 PM
err. hopefully soon. i dont know how dumars said their was no trade options that made sense for us last year? literally ill take al jeff all day over any big man on our roster other then ben wallace

Serious? Ben Wallace isn't good anymore.

Lim
11-16-2010, 12:44 PM

i thought the same thing

ttam68
11-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Wheres the video on this

Byronicle
11-16-2010, 12:50 PM

seriously he is cheap as hell and still putting up decent numbers especially in rebounding

tayshaun will now definitely be traded, 2 conflicts? and one resulted in both being constrained?

i would like to see him as a raptor but i dont want to give up anything except maybe Calderony

Sadds The Gr8
11-16-2010, 01:01 PM

same here...wow

td0tsfinest
11-16-2010, 01:11 PM
a lot of it had to be frustration. This must be difficult times for guys like Taysaun and Rip. Pistons were heavyweights, title contenders and now the two are in situation where their team is rebuilding.

aZekuiS
11-16-2010, 01:18 PM

Serious? actually he is good.

rapjuicer06
11-16-2010, 01:50 PM
i'd love prince on the magic please!!! and rip!!!!!!!

eugene
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM
RIP on Bulls please ;)

fadedmario
11-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Kuester is a joke.

Eagles4Lyfe
11-16-2010, 02:08 PM
so he calls the security to take prince and then tried acting like a tough guy:S what a coward

beasted86
11-16-2010, 02:19 PM
i'd love prince on the magic please!!! and rip!!!!!!!
VC + Pietrus (both expirers) for Prince + Hamilton?

rapjuicer06
11-16-2010, 02:38 PM
VC + Pietrus (both expirers) for Prince + Hamilton?

man that'd be murder on the magic's cap situation, but wtf, i'd do it hahaha. that'd be the best defensive team in the nba by far...

on second thought, orlando still would have no one to create a shot for themselves and nelson is not a passing guard....

Tony_Starks
11-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Am I the only one that wonders just what in the hell Joe Dumars is doing? Horrible random FA signings. Mutliple players that are almost identical in playing style and size. No name coaches. ??

redsox0717
11-16-2010, 05:09 PM

Losing does that to you. The guy was accustomed to winning with all those great Pistons squads, now he is on one of the worst teams in the NBA. Prince always has been a very competitive dude, so this doesn't surprise me that much. To me, it's better to be vocal when your team is losing as a veteran of the team than just sitting there quietly and losing night in and night out.