PDA

View Full Version : Tiago Splitter

Dol-Fan
11-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Anyone think he'll start putting up stats soon? I'm getting close to dropping him, but I still think he's got potential. Anyone watch him regularly that's seen signs he'll have some nice games in the near future?

Sports Illustrator
11-14-2010, 12:19 AM
I am expecting things to stay the same for the Spurs rotation and minutes (with the exception of Anderson being out for two months).

However, I do think he may have a little bit more of value towards the end of the season when Pop is trying to save Tim Duncan from getting injured and having him ready for the playoffs.

kEviN21
11-15-2010, 03:31 AM
The best I see is 10 pts and 7 rb's...Blair is still stealing tons of minutes...You might be better off picking up Nazr Mohammed or dare I say Darko LOL

On a serious note he doesnt look like a fantasy threat just a good role player

Dol-Fan
11-15-2010, 05:53 PM
The best I see is 10 pts and 7 rb's...Blair is still stealing tons of minutes...You might be better off picking up Nazr Mohammed or dare I say Darko LOL

On a serious note he doesnt look like a fantasy threat just a good role player

I'm in a 16 team league though so depth is sparse. Very hard to find decent players on the waiver wire. I grabbed James Jones and Eric Bledsoe early in the season, they've been nice.

kEviN21
11-15-2010, 06:56 PM
since it is 16 I would keep him for sure if you can afford the loss of space

Sports Illustrator
11-16-2010, 01:28 PM
since it is 16 I would keep him for sure if you can afford the loss of space

Well it depends on which players are available in the waiver wire pool also.

Dol-Fan
11-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Well it depends on which players are available in the waiver wire pool also.

some names: Jamario Moon, Darrell Arthur, Zaza Pachulia, Radmanovic, RoLo just got dropped due to injury, McRoberts, Ryan Hollins, Jason Smith, Stojakovic, Ilyasova

obviously some of these guys provide different stats/play different positions, but on a general talent level I don't know if I see anything significant that would justify dropping Splitter. Although I am tempted by Arthur, RoLo, and Stojakovic.

kEviN21
11-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I wouldnt touch Arthur since there are so many scorers on the Grizz. Stojakovic is interesting but his minutes are given to Belinelli and Thornton. I'd probably keep Splitter hoping for an injury somewhere on the Spurs or maybe Ilyasova

Dol-Fan
11-21-2010, 04:09 AM
I wouldnt touch Arthur since there are so many scorers on the Grizz. Stojakovic is interesting but his minutes are given to Belinelli and Thornton. I'd probably keep Splitter hoping for an injury somewhere on the Spurs or maybe Ilyasova

Splitter finally did something! What a happy day for me, at least now I know he's not just a plug, and really just needs PT.