PDA

View Full Version : why

seikou8
11-13-2010, 06:01 AM
why is derek jeter starting to hated by everyone, he not the to make the vote for gold glove jeter is class act great captain will go down as one top 5 shortstops in mlb history and have the most hits of any shortstop. he had
had worst year why should that concern you if your not yankees fans i just to know.

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:03 AM
hes hated because you cant type in proper english

seikou8
11-13-2010, 06:05 AM
if you could read maybe you will understand

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:06 AM
alright let me try to read again with my glasses on.

maybe it was unclear the first time

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:10 AM
maybe if it wasnt a giant paragraph filled with punctuation errors we would understand.

let me give you a lesson on grammar and revise the statement for you

seikou8
11-13-2010, 06:10 AM
ok

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:15 AM
why is derek jeter starting to hated by everyone he not the to make the vote for gold glove jeter is class act great captain will go down as one top 5 shortstops in mlb history and have the most hits of any shortstop he had had worst year why should that concern you if your not yankees fans i just to know.

Why is everyone started to hate on Derek Jeter? He is not the one who votes for gold glove winners. Jeter is a class act, a great captain, will go down as one of the top 5 shortstops in mlb history, and will have the most hits out of all shortstops. He had his worst year out of his career. I would want to know why it would concern non-yankee fans.

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:15 AM
why is derek jeter starting to hated by everyone he not the to make the vote for gold glove jeter is class act great captain will go down as one top 5 shortstops in mlb history and have the most hits of any shortstop he had had worst year why should that concern you if your not yankees fans i just to know.

double post psd glitch

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:17 AM

double post psd glitch

Kashmir13579
11-13-2010, 06:17 AM
Knicks ****ing suck

D1JM
11-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Why is everyone started to hate on Derek Jeter? He is not the one who votes for gold glove winners. Jeter is a class act, a great captain, will go down as one of the top 5 shortstops in mlb history, and will have the most hits out of all shortstops. He had his worst year out of his career. I would want to know why it would concern non-yankee fans.

It's starting not started and you forgot a ? at the end.

sf-fanatic
11-13-2010, 06:32 AM
It's starting not started and you forgot a ? at the end.

Haha you are right on the started my bad haha.

But theres no question mark at the end since its a command not a question lol.

PSD Where english lessons happen.

D1JM
11-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Haha you are right on the started my bad haha.

But theres no question mark at the end since its a command not a question lol.

PSD Where english lessons happen.

:)

Gigantes4Life
11-13-2010, 07:13 AM
We're obviously all Yankee haters.

Jeffy25
11-13-2010, 07:13 AM
I feel more edu-macated

BSplaya2121
11-13-2010, 07:38 AM
"I Just to know" lol, but no one could keep up the pace Jeter was on, not even Jeter. He would have ended his career with 4500 hits. But he still brings intangibles to the team that no one else could bring. He deserves to retire a Yankee and ill be happy to have him back.

EaglesJackson10
11-13-2010, 09:40 AM
why is derek jeter starting to hated by everyone, he not the to make the vote for gold glove jeter is class act great captain will go down as one top 5 shortstops in mlb history and have the most hits of any shortstop. he had
had worst year why should that concern you if your not yankees fans i just to know.

I not know why so jeter many haters. he so good at shortstop. commit only 6 error. he is best shortstop baseball. so many hater yankees.

EaglesJackson10
11-13-2010, 09:41 AM
welcome to: *****************************

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

**** you.

Skippy15
11-13-2010, 11:02 AM
This is a joke lol

Rdy2PlayBall
11-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Even the people giving the grammar lessons are f-ing up... This is hilarious!

jd25213
11-13-2010, 11:32 AM
I trouble have reading article this is understanding hard. Ok ok, to answer the question from a Yankees fan perspective, I think it's because he lives the life we all dream about. You know, beening drafted out of high school by the Yankees(even if you hate them, you would still love to play for them), beening a World Series champion 5 times, making big money from the Yankees and through endorsements, dating all the hottest women in the world, and beening really good at baseball.

jd25213
11-13-2010, 12:01 PM
welcome to: *****************************

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80