PDA

View Full Version : Ain't it Funny

Nba89
11-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Ain't it funny how all the players who have left Miami are now blossoming (namely Wright & Beasley)whilst this Heat team still plays poor;y. By still i mean like how they did sometimes with last years roster.
Don't get me wrong I've been a Heat fan for like 7-8 years & now i have to say our offensive set really is quite poor. We'v got future hall of famers just looking for catch & shoot opportunities, no one has a clue what there position will be & what there role is...

Wright & Beas put up impresssive numbers night after night. IRONIC

Laker Legend42
11-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Ain't it funny how all the players who have left Miami are now blossoming (namely Wright & Beasley)whilst this Heat team still plays poor;y. By still i mean like how they did sometimes with last years roster.
Don't get me wrong I've been a Heat fan for like 7-8 years & now i have to say our offensive set really is quite poor. We'v got future hall of famers just looking for catch & shoot opportunities, no one has a clue what there position will be & what there role is...

Wright & Beas put up impresssive numbers night after night. IRONIC

What offensive set? The Heat don't run any.

Hoopsadvocate
11-13-2010, 12:29 AM
idk what ur bizzare definition of poorly is but weve only lost to 3 teams all good elite teams.

We knew that wright and beasley would get better numbers in a offensive minded system. Maybe not as well as wright has been doing in gs but regardless were clearly a better team than both of those there on so we got what we wanted.

But yes the offensive scheme is poor. Always has been with spo anyways. Hes a good defensive coach but he places very little empahsis on offense its so predictable and thats my biggest knock on him.

JB0B0
11-13-2010, 12:32 AM
idk what ur bizzare definition of poorly is but weve only lost to 3 teams all good elite teams.

We knew that wright and beasley would get better numbers in a offensive minded system. Maybe not as well as wright has been doing in gs but regardless were clearly a better team than both of those there on so we got what we wanted.

Yes you've lost to 3 "elite" teams, but when a player (LeBron) guarantees 7+ championships for a city, shouldn't they beat the other elite teams. To be elite, you must beat the elite, right?

Hoopsadvocate
11-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Yes you've lost to 3 "elite" teams, but when a player (LeBron) guarantees 7+ championships for a city, shouldn't they beat the other elite teams. To be elite, you must beat the elite, right?

sure but i didnt know the playoffs started after 9 game i could have sworn its after 82. hmmm

IAmKira
11-13-2010, 12:41 AM
More Heats thread. Just effing great. Here we go again.

Blazers23
11-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Miami will get it together, and the thread is about how the guys that LEFT miami have turned good beasley/wright. Beasley was always good the difference is he has another big dominate player in LOVE. so it takes a lot of the load off beasley and he doesn't have to be pressured to score like he was in miami by wade. Meaning being on a sucky team boosts confidence and relaxes the nerves to perform. Thats what is happening in Miami SO much pressure to win that they simply can't...Miami will be a playoff team again it is only 10 games into the season...

mvb815
11-13-2010, 03:29 AM
heat weren't a bad team last year? increased rolls make players better.

and plus some got substantially worse, i-e Qrich, o'neal

OA SLAY
11-13-2010, 04:10 AM
its 9 games come on..... do you really want to have to eat your words for the next 3years? Come on already, the 2-3 elite teams now are old n will fall soon.

OA SLAY
11-13-2010, 04:12 AM
I really Hate this team for flooding the NBA with all this B>S