PDA

View Full Version : What Trade/FA Pickup Do You Want Your Team to Make Right Now?

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 08:05 PM
It's been a couple of weeks since the NBA started. I think most of us are starting to get a general idea about our teams.

W/ so few teams this year having a legitimate shot at the title, there should be quite a few sellers as the season progresses. Teams like DAL, NO, CHI, ATL, etc. may look at this as an opportunity to make a move that elevates them to the MIA-LA-BOS-ORL level.

There are also still a few decent role players that could be signed either as FAs or as guys who get bought out at the last minute.

So I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we could brainstorm what we want our favorite teams to do to improve or to start rebuilding. I'll start w/ my Celtics:

We have all 15 roster spots used and no real trade assets. If a better option comes up for a backup wing, I wouldn't mind cutting Von Wafer to make room. Maybe when Delonte West comes back, we could move Nate Robinson, but I think that's more of a move for next year (when he is an expiring and rookie Avery Bradley might be able to replace him).

What about the rest of you guys: What would you like to see your team do this year either w/ leftover FAs or in the trade market? Feel free to comment whether your team is a buyer or seller. And most importantly: BE REALISTIC!!! Both in terms of trade salary and player compensation.

dusty98
11-12-2010, 08:21 PM
I still would like to see the bulls go get Melo but i just dont think it will happen.

OA SLAY
11-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Trade Gallo for a SG or C.

thescore53
11-12-2010, 09:32 PM
bargnani for lebron.

Slimsim
11-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Trade Anthony Randolph For Thaddeus young

black1605
11-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Stephen Jackson for a center.

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Trade Anthony Randolph For Thaddeus young

That would be an interesting move. W/ Brand playing well and Speights being a guy I think PHI is high on, I'm not sure they would want to move a SF for a PF. But Randolph is real talented so a 3 team deal w/ Randolph going to a 3rd team and them sending a player at a different position to PHI might be possible.