PDA

View Full Version : Haslem calls Pierce "studio gangster"

jtchilln
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Haslem is a joke if he doesn't pay "them dudes no attention", the Celtics are the best team in the East.

[James didn't respond to the tweet Friday, but Heat forward Udonis Haslem reacted strongly to the tweets.

"Paul who?" Haslem shot back. "Man, ain't nobody paying them dudes no attention, man. You know what studio gangster is? Look up that, look up the definition of studio gangster. I'm here to play basketball. First of all, I don't tweet. So I wouldn't know what he tweeted if you guys didn't tell me."]

ESPN.COM

Hustlenomics
11-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Paul who? the guy on the team that just clowned yours last night and you better pay attention to them since they keep kicking your A$s when they play you :laugh:

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Paul who? the guy on the team that just clowned yours last night and you better pay attention to them since they keep kicking your A$s when they play you :laugh:

:clap:

Southsideheat
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
studio gangster? Didn't Pierce get shot like 9 times?

jiggin
11-12-2010, 04:52 PM
LOL

pierce who? more like Udonis Hasle who? seriously...

PS - straight from the urban dictionary: studio gangster - An insult that refers to somebody who raps about ganglife style in Hiphop.

uhhh...what the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING involving Pierce, Twitter or what he wrote?

The heat are turning out to be the most intellectually challenged group of players EVER assembled by one team.

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 04:53 PM

Stabbed.

Sadds The Gr8
studio gangster? Didn't Pierce get stabbed like 9 times?

fixed

Hunter48MVP
Miami Heat are overrated. Haslem should just keep his mouth shut. He has no business calling him that. He and the rest of the Heat players should just bow down to the real champs of the East.

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 04:54 PM
I think Haslem needs to work on his insults, studio gangster isn't applicable here at all, lmao

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 04:56 PM
I like Haslem. But "Paul who" is ridiculous. He's a HOFer. If people want to call him a drama queen, that's fine. He can be overdramatic. But the dude is still a tough player on the court that plays the game the right way. He talks a lot of **** though. Kg's rubbed off on him. haha

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 04:56 PM

Paul got stabbed. 50 got shot. lol

Corey
11-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I like Haslem quite a bit as a player, but I don't see what the point of this comment was. Even if he thinks Pierce is fake, the average basketball fan knows who he is, and knows he plays for the Celtics. Does the average basketball fan have any idea who Udonis Haslem is? Probably not.

To call Pierce out for being a nobody is silly. I still like Haslem as a player though.

Southsideheat
11-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Rose vs. Rondo
Pierce vs. Haslem
Noah vs. Garnett
Lebron vs. Wade

Great Rivalries in the East this year.

Boki710
11-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Paul Pierce was nothing until KG and Ray Allen came, he cant say anything about anyone...At least lebron took his team to the playoffs before he joined a superteam

Klivlend
11-12-2010, 05:10 PM

You're confusing Pierce with 50 Cent. Piecre got stabbed.

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Paul Pierce was nothing until KG and Ray Allen came, he cant say anything about anyone...At least lebron took his team to the playoffs before he joined a superteam

Um, in 2002 Pierce carried the team to the ECF and orchestrated the largest fourth-quarter comeback in NBA playoff history...

Rivera
another dumb comment from another miami heat player

i think that is the theme for today

hugepatsfan
Noah calls KG out - thread is made and remains open.
Haslem calls Pierce out - thread remains open

But the thread containing Pierce's original remarks about Lebron gets closed after 7 posts. How come there can be threads about what a player said about another unless it's a negative comment about Lebron.

Klivlend
11-12-2010, 05:13 PM
I think Haslem needs to work on his insults, studio gangster isn't applicable here at all, lmao

He's just saying he talks about being hard but wouldn't actually do anything face-to-face. I really don't think he is implying he is a poser gangster rapper. It's really not too hard to see what he's getting at.

jtchilln
11-12-2010, 05:14 PM

Are you serious? The man has scored 20000pts in the NBA and will probably go down as the greatest scorer in Celtics history.

Get your facts straight and get off Lebron's nuts!

Young and Stupid
11-12-2010, 05:15 PM

I'm a Nets fan so I don't really like the Celtics, but come on. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Glyz2hm_fI)

Rose vs. Rondo
Pierce vs. Haslem
Noah vs. Garnett
Lebron vs. Wade

Great Rivalries in the East this year.

Touche.

WeBallin

Please! Pierce was a beast before they got there! The C's was below the radar but he wasn't.......An i think he did get one of those bad teams to 7th or 8th seed i thought

D Roses Bulls
LOL...... now this is stupid to call out a guy who just beat you again last night. I guess haslem is "MAD"

D Roses Bulls
11-12-2010, 05:17 PM

But the thread containing Pierce's original remarks about Lebron gets closed after 7 posts. How come there can be threads about what a player said about another unless it's a negative comment about Lebron.

good point cause you can bash every player on here except lebron. I think lebron owns psd or something.

dnewguy
11-12-2010, 05:19 PM
I agree with Haslem, Pierce aint a thing. He hardly made 9th in the east when he had a similar team wade took into playoffs. We all know the Celtics by now, they just putting all they got into the regular season, Just like Suns/Mavs always beat the Lakers in regular season then fold in play-offs. we shall meet again in the playoffs and better watch your kids, watch your wives and watch your husbands too (Ray Allen) cos the Heat is beating errr-one around here.

Rivera
11-12-2010, 05:19 PM

because when u make a thread abt lebron its "baiting" NO MATTER WHAT

even if u say lebron james just got a triple double its still baitin

Hoopsadvocate
11-12-2010, 05:20 PM
LOL

pierce who? more like Udonis Hasle who? seriously...

PS - straight from the urban dictionary: studio gangster - An insult that refers to somebody who raps about ganglife style in Hiphop.

uhhh...what the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING involving Pierce, Twitter or what he wrote?

The heat are turning out to be the most intellectually challenged group of players EVER assembled by one team.

:facepalm:

U realize urban dictionary isnt a real dictionary.

It can mean that as well as someone whos fake talks a lot about being hard/tuff but when u call them out on it they arent. Aka pierce is an actress aka hes right.

SO hes talking trash u guys act like nobodys done it before. "omg he called him a name" lets make a thread

rhymeratic
11-12-2010, 05:20 PM
I agree with Haslem, Pierce aint a thing. He hardly made 9th in the east when he had a similar team wade took into playoffs. We all know the Celtics by now, they just putting all they got into the regular season, Just like Suns/Mavs always beat the Lakers in regular season then fold in play-offs. we shall meet again in the playoffs and better watch your kids, watch your wives and watch your husbands too (Ray Allen) cos the Heat is beating errr-one around here.

PLEASE!

I despise the Celtics and even I know this was not a good showing by the Heat. They are soft as marshmellows. The blueprint is out there to beat these clowns. Wade or Lebron is outta Miami via trade within 3 years tops!

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 05:21 PM

I don't even know what to say to this. :facepalm: I don't even use those all that much anymore.

BOSTON617
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM

lmao its ok this boy is like 12 years old he was still in the womb when pierce was ******** 11 posts keep up the great posts kid :clap:

Lloyd Christmas
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM
That definition of studio gangster was a little bit off. A studio gangster is a guy who isn't a gangster at all, but all of his music is about how gangster he is.

Example: Dr. Dre

All of his NWA and Death Row records albums were about how hard he was even though he never was. This is why Eazy-E called him a Studio Gangster.

Paul Pierce grew up aroung some actual gangsters, but he himself was not one. He throws up gang signs in games which he claims is just representing his neighborhood, but they were well known gang signs. If that isn't being a "studio gangster" then I don't know what is.

I like the Celtics and Pierce, but Haslem is right about this one.

Southsideheat
11-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Touche.

was hoping someone caught that.

BOSTON617
11-12-2010, 05:24 PM
are these people seriously hating on the celtics we talk **** but we play as a team look at the heat they cry about mins ball touches etc not one person on the celtics hasnt accepted his role ya pierce shouldnt of said what he said on twitter... ( didnt see anythign wrong with it) but haslem went over board haslem played surprisingly good last night so he has the right to talk **** but next time when u open ur mouth win atleast one out of the two games u played lol

Carey
11-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Frustration will make people say some pretty stupid stuff

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Pierce trolled the Heat.

Corey
11-12-2010, 05:26 PM

No one said Pierce was as good as Lebron James.

He did lead a very shabby Celtics team to the ECF's though, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

tcav701
11-12-2010, 05:29 PM

You and Justinm need to stop posting. Nobody on his forum ever takes anything you ever say seriously. The only thing more clear than your blind homerism is your severe lack of basketball knowledge.

On to Haslem, trash talk is good for the game so I dont mind at all.

MJ-BULLS
i always liked haslem good player in all, but i can see why he said it. his team got whipped by a good celtics team.

trying to burn some frustration off? i think so.

BOSTON617
No one said Pierce was as good as Lebron James.

He did lead a very shabby Celtics team to the ECF's though, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

but u can def say pierce brought his team as far as lbj, kg, allen etc so technically he is on the same level maybe not stat wise but leadership wise i would say lbj is jsut all stats with no leadership and pierce is leadership with stats i just kind of look at lebron as a stat whore.....

adidas2307
11-12-2010, 05:30 PM

dnewguy.

Lol. Classic.

Doogolas
11-12-2010, 05:31 PM
That definition of studio gangster was a little bit off. A studio gangster is a guy who isn't a gangster at all, but all of his music is about how gangster he is.

Example: Dr. Dre

All of his NWA and Death Row records albums were about how hard he was even though he never was. This is why Eazy-E called him a Studio Gangster.

Paul Pierce grew up aroung some actual gangsters, but he himself was not one. He throws up gang signs in games which he claims is just representing his neighborhood, but they were well known gang signs. If that isn't being a "studio gangster" then I don't know what is.

I like the Celtics and Pierce, but Haslem is right about this one.

No, that's entirely wrong. Were Pierce to say he was representing his gang, then yes, he would be a "studio gangster" but he'd actually have to claim to be a gangster to fall into what you just described. Or, you know, make music about it.

hugepatsfan
You and Justinm need to stop posting. Nobody on his forum ever takes anything you ever say seriously. The only thing more clear than your blind homerism is your severe lack of basketball knowledge.

On to Haslem, trash talk is good for the game so I dont mind at all.

I actually find the homerism more clear than the lack of basketball knowledge... :D

Rivera

umm paul pierce also made it to the eastern conference finals with ANTOINE WALKER chuckin 3s in the 2001 season and the 2002 season and also led the Cs to the biggest comback in playoff history (at the time) with 21 vs the nets

pierce is BOSS hes a drama queen (like LBJ) but he actually plays doesnt whine abt playing to much or doesnt say "they are taking cheap shots at us"

and i didnt know boston put everything in the regular season like the mavs/suns and i didnt know they fold in the playoffs winnin a chip in 08

and i didnt know that boston basically coasted after the all star break finish with the 4 seed n make the finals

and the heat had a smilar team like wade took into the playoffs when??

look at the lineup pierce made into an 8 seed

pg chucky atkins/mike james
sg ricky davis/jiri welsch
sf paul pierce/eric williams
pf vin baker/walter mccarty (I LOVE WALTERRR)
c mark blount (yes mark blunt)/tony battie/raef lafrentz

only ricky played for the heat....and idk if ricky even played with wade (he prolly did im just not 100% sure)

ur post sir was fulled with ignorance.....ignorance is bliss :rolleyes:

Tony_Starks
Everyone in the league knows Pierce is a fake fraud wheelchair phony but Haslem doesn't have the right to call him out until they get on the Celtics level. As much as I hate the Celtics, Miami should be giving them nothing but respect until they can prove they're a better team than Boston... like the Lakers have.

Hunter48MVP
11-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm a Laker fan, but I respect Pierce and Boston. Pierce has a good chance of making it to the Hall of Fame and he is the top 5 best players in Boston history.

J4KOP99
Haslem better change that mindset pretty soon or things are going to get even worse.

hugepatsfan
but u can def say pierce brought his team as far as lbj, kg, allen etc so technically he is on the same level maybe not stat wise but leadership wise i would say lbj is jsut all stats with no leadership and pierce is leadership with stats i just kind of look at lebron as a stat whore.....

Lebron got his team to the Finals, unlike the rest. He's oviously a douche bag w/ understanding of how to interact w/ people, but give credit where credit is due.

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 05:33 PM
And I love how he calls out Pierce for tweeting when Bosh is on his team... lol

Hoopsadvocate
11-12-2010, 05:34 PM
And I love how he calls out Pierce for tweeting when Bosh is on his team... lol

bosh has stopped the tweeting since the summer fyi.

Klivlend
11-12-2010, 05:35 PM

U realize urban dictionary isnt a real dictionary.

It can mean that as well as someone whos fake talks a lot about being hard/tuff but when u call them out on it they arent. Aka pierce is an actress aka hes right.

SO hes talking trash u guys act like nobodys done it before. "omg he called him a name" lets make a thread

Remember the KG cancer patient thing that got blown way out of proportion about a week ago?

mrs rose
11-12-2010, 05:35 PM
i think its because he was ASKED A question.

Why talk smack pierce, you won so go on to the next city. Why tweet in a regular season game when your team has been together for years, and this miami heat team has just played together 9 GAMES.

Big accomplishment to beat a team that hasnt even done anything yet.

My problem with pierce he is an actor.

Before i felt sorry for him, you know the year before KG, AND RAY GOT THERE.

True enough he did play well with ANTOINE WALKER was exactly ok, when he was alone there in boston and their was only the players in that stadiums because NO fans wanted to watch the C'S how quickly we forget the bags on Celtics fans faces when they couldnt win over 20 games.

Back to haslem, he was asked a QUESTION.
So he answered it.

The players i respect on that team now is RONDO, AND RAY ALLEN.

CLASS ACTS.

tcav701
11-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Miami Heat=Real House Wives of New Jersey.

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 05:37 PM
i think its because he was ASKED A question.

Why talk smack pierce, you won so go on to the next city. Why tweet in a regular season game when your team has been together for years, and this miami heat team has just played together 9 GAMES.

Big accomplishment to beat a team that hasnt even done anything yet.

My problem with pierce he is an actor.

Before i felt sorry for him, you know the year before KG, AND RAY GOT THERE.

True enough he did play well with ANTOINE WALKER was exactly ok, when he was alone there in boston and their was only the players in that stadiums because NO fans wanted to watch the C'S how quickly we forget the bags on Celtics fans faces when they couldnt win over 20 games.

Back to haslem, he was asked a QUESTION.
So he answered it.

The players i respect on that team now is RONDO, AND RAY ALLEN.

CLASS ACTS.

Why say you're gonna win 7 titles at your pep rally? You're a hypocrite for calling Pierce out on this and not Lebron on that.

BOSTON617
11-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Lebron got his team to the Finals, unlike the rest. He's oviously a douche bag w/ understanding of how to interact w/ people, but give credit where credit is due.

he did he gets enough credit!!!!!!!! he never won thats all that matters... my point is almost doing it isn't doing it kd can go his whole career not winning a playoff series and can still be classified as better then lbj when all said and done i feel..... almost oding it isnt doing thats my point not taking away from neone becasue thats what they are doing to pierce so im doing it back ;)

nycsports2
11-12-2010, 05:43 PM
ahahahahaaaaaa thas funny as hell i hate the heat but cmon end of yr theyll be clickin unfortunatley lets not be nieve.... i actually hate all south fl teams cuz all there fans are str8 bandwagon riders when there is a wagon

Southsideheat
11-12-2010, 05:44 PM

Real Housewive of Miami

Public Enemy #1
11-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Everybody has to calm down. Seriously everyone who despises Lebron tries to put him on blast every time some stupid remark is made. Just because people are defending LBJ, doesn't mean they are fans of him. :laugh: And all of you Boston Fans, Pierce really can't talk **** about anybody, he "partly" led a team to the ECF in 2002, along with Walker. Other than that, he was a volume shooter for most of his career and didn't/couldn't lead the Celtics to a championship. Then all of a sudden, KG and Allen come, he becomes the worlds biggest douche and becomes an arrogant prick. Proclaiming himself the best NBA player in the world and putting people on blast. Yeah, he got his championship, but it wouldn't have happened without KG. He's trying to pick a fight with LBJ and has no real grounds to do so, by that I mean, what has LBJ done to him? Hasn't made any personal remarks towards him or even beaten his Celtics team in the playoffs.

dnewguy
11-12-2010, 05:45 PM

Boston Celtics = the situation (Shaq and Jermaine) and snooki (Pierce, Ray Ray and Garnett).

Minimal
11-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Pierce to LeBron "Your power forward's shook, your two guard can't shoot against us, you have no center and no point guard, and hey, remember that thing you did everybody hated? It's still dumb and people still hate it/you." /mushes your face into a gross puddle of mud"

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Paul-Pierce-zings-LeBron-James-on-Twitter-after-?urn=nba-284898

Pierce acting like last ****ing piece of ****. And that's sportsmanship?

LeBron stayed quiet, Haslem didn't.
And you are bashing Haslem? Grow up, people.

To OP: Before creating such topics, tell the whole story, but better don't create such useless baiting topics at all.

BOSTON617
11-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Boston Celtics = the situation (Shaq and Jermaine) and snooki (Pierce, Ray Ray and Garnett).

boston shore so how does it feel to lose to them :facepalm:

J4KOP99
11-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Forget how many potential hall of famers the Celtics and Heat have...

What two teams have more douche-bags than the Celts and Heat?

Pierce
Garnett
Bosh
LeBron
Eddie House
at this point in his career, Shaq

Lloyd Christmas
11-12-2010, 05:50 PM
No, that's entirely wrong. Were Pierce to say he was representing his gang, then yes, he would be a "studio gangster" but he'd actually have to claim to be a gangster to fall into what you just described. Or, you know, make music about it.

Of course Pierce doesn't make music, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that was able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out what he meant.

When Haslem called Pierce a sudio gangster, I knew automatically that Pierce must have mentioned where he's from and how hard he is during the game while talking trash. Do you know how many times I have heard trash talking in a pickup game lead to those exact comments? And this has nothing to do with race. I have heard those same comments from Black, White, Asain, Indian, Latino, etc. If someone is from somewhere like South Central, they will bring it up when trash talking starts to get a little bit heated. Am I wrong?

D Roses Bulls
11-12-2010, 05:50 PM
man the paul pierce one if there was one shouldnt of been closed. "It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis," now thats hilarious

Hustlenomics
11-12-2010, 05:51 PM

Public Enemy #1
11-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Celtic fans are getting more annoying than Bulls/Heat fans. Its the regular season, calm down. :laugh:

xxcubs22xx
11-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Haslem is a clown...Nothing more...

John Walls Era
11-12-2010, 05:53 PM

Stabbed. But the funny part was that he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time... (i think)

dnewguy
11-12-2010, 05:54 PM
boston shore so how does it feel to lose to them :facepalm:

In the regular season ir doesn't make a difference. the real question is, how does it feel to lose a game 7 to the Lakers after been up 12?

BOSTON617
11-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Celtic fans are getting more annoying than Bulls/Heat fans. Its the regular season, calm down. :laugh:

how we are proving it on the court lmao

tcav701
11-12-2010, 05:57 PM
In the regular season ir doesn't make a difference. the real question is, how does it feel to lose a game 7 to the Lakers after been up 12?

Do you honestly believe half of the things you say?

jtchilln
11-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Stabbed. But the funny part was that he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time... (i think)

he was at a night club and some "studio gangsta's" (literally, it was some guys that own a record label) stabbed him. rumor in Boston was Paul was banging one of their girls.

dnewguy

It's a marathon dude, by the end of the season you guys will be worn out anyways. Out to prove your self in the beginning of the season? they will probably lose next game again after spending all the energy they have against Miami just like last time.

D-Leethal
LMAO, fake *** rappers

Hustlenomics
11-12-2010, 05:59 PM

how does it feel only winning one game against the celtics last playoffs :laugh:

Public Enemy #1
11-12-2010, 06:01 PM

I don't even care, its like these forums have been overtaken by Celtics/Heat feuds. Wonder what its going to be like in the playoffs? :laugh:

The Final Boss
11-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Getting stabbed up in a pool hall isn't gangster. The sad part is Pierce and I are from the same city (Inglewood) and I think he's a clown. My older brother said Pierce was a ***** when they went to school together. All these guys in the NBA are fake gangster clowns except for the Europeans. College education... Now that's gangster.

NickyNick
11-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Pierce to LeBron "Your power forward's shook, your two guard can't shoot against us, you have no center and no point guard, and hey, remember that thing you did everybody hated? It's still dumb and people still hate it/you." /mushes your face into a gross puddle of mud"

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Paul-Pierce-zings-LeBron-James-on-Twitter-after-?urn=nba-284898

To OP: Before creating such topics, tell the whole story, but better don't create such useless baiting topics at all.

this is what some guy on a website wrote, not pierce.....go to pierce's twitter and see if you can find that . The whole point of this thread has nothing to do with pierce at all so get off his nutz, Haslem says paul who? and paul who just beat them twice, and haslem will see paul who in the playoffs so maybe he should learn his name.

Lloyd Christmas
11-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Getting stabbed up in a pool hall isn't gangster. The sad part is Pierce and I are from the same city (Inglewood) and I think he's a clown. My older brother said Pierce was a ***** when they went to school together. All these guys in the NBA are fake gangster clowns except for the Europeans. College education... Now that's gangster.

Thank You. That is what I was trying to say. Haslem was just calling Pierce out for being a "fake gangster clown" as you put it.

godolphins
11-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Haslem is more gangsta than Pierse for sure because he's from Dade

godolphins
11-12-2010, 06:29 PM
And getting stab isn't gangsta

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Since when is being a gangster a good thing btw? It's cool to kill people or something? Making a joke on twitter isn't trying to be gangster, sorry.

Lloyd Christmas
11-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Since when is being a gangster a good thing btw? It's cool to kill people or something? Making a joke on twitter isn't trying to be gangster, sorry.

No one is saying its a good thing. Haslem is just pointing out that Pierce thinks he is a gangster when he isn't. That is all.

marlinsfan24
11-12-2010, 06:37 PM
I don't see how Haslem said anything wrong. He didn't criticize Pierce's game or make any excuses. He's just defending his team.

NYYCowboys
11-12-2010, 06:38 PM
What a joke Udonis Haslem is. Paul Pierce in my opinion is definitely a top 100 player ever, and Haslem's a nobody. BTW what happened to all those fake Heat fans running their mouths how they were gonna win 70 games, beat the Lakers, and easily win the east hahahaha. What they didn't realize is while LeCon and D-Wade are great players but the whole rest of the team sucks. Bosh is softer than the fuzzy wall they rub in "Get Him to the Greek" after smoking Jeffrey. Their other players are all has beens or never was, and their coach sucks.

Jonathan2323
11-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Why didn't Pierce say that to LeBron's face, no he had to go to twitter after he had left Miami. Funny how everyone hates the HEAT get your laughs in now because very soon the HEAT are coming to your city and will be dominating your favorite team. Theres a reason people talk about the HEAT because they fear this team. When people stop talking about you then you worry.

So Haslem cant talk because he's not on the same level as Pierce, what a joke. Why doesn't Pierce grow a pair he acts like a ***** on the court.

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 06:40 PM
I don't see how Haslem said anything wrong. He didn't criticize Pierce's game or make any excuses. He's just defending his team.

I understand, but when you say "Paul who" when Paul is a HOFer, that just makes you look like an idiot.

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Why didn't Pierce say that to LeBron's face, no he had to go to twitter after he had left Miami. Funny how everyone hates the HEAT get your laughs in now because very soon the HEAT are coming to your city and will be dominating your favorite team. Theres a reason people talk about the HEAT because they fear this team. When people stop talking about you then you worry.

Maybe he did. And maybe that was what started Lebron's little temper tantrum that he should have been T'd up for.

LayZbone
11-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah Haslem's comments were kinda dumb. But one thing i know for sure is that Haslem is hood as ****. He was probably pissed that Pierce was talking crap over the internet, and basically wanted to call him a p*ssy.

Haslem is usually a pretty level guy. I don't see him go off too many times, verbally. Sometimes the ghetto seeps out a little bit.

I don't think him saying "paul who?" had anything to do with Pierce's basketball skill. He's basically just saying "watch your mouth, you soft *** *****". His words, not mine :D.

Saying "we aint payin those dudes no attention", again, I think he's referring to the fact that the Celtics players (PP, KG) talk a lot of smack. Obviously you gotta pay attention to other top teams in the conference, he's not ********.

But whatever, the C's beat us twice. Pierce can say what he wants.....for now.

Reversed86Curse
11-12-2010, 06:44 PM

Ya, so did Pierce, to the 2002 ECF with a ********* team. Look it up first before you quote

Here's the team
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/BOS/

redsox0717
11-12-2010, 06:45 PM

So Haslem cant talk because he's not on the same level as Pierce, what a joke. Why doesn't Pierce grow a pair he acts like a ***** on the court.

LeBron stormed off the court immediately after he lost, how is Paul Pierce going to say something to his face? Hater

Celtic AL
11-12-2010, 06:49 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

reall classy right here

Celtic AL
11-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Ubluntis When are you going to learn! 1st PP is 100x Better than you! 2nd PP tweet maybe trash talking altest he didnt call lebron or any member of the Miami Heat a "studio gangster" or any gang Lingo! give me a break

avrpatsfan
11-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm sure Pierce was in a gang in Cali when he was growing up, but seriously shut the **** up Haslem. He schooled your *** twice this season and your team has been a flop. Don't be talking trash.

Celtic AL
11-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Haslem is more gangsta than Pierse for sure because he's from Dade

Pierce*

marlinsfan24
11-12-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm sure Pierce was in a gang in Cali when he was growing up, but seriously shut the **** up Haslem. He schooled your *** twice this season and your team has been a flop. Don't be talking trash.

I think the point everyone is missing that Haslem isn't talking about Pierce the basketball player. He's talking about Pierce himself. I don't think he was disrespecting the Pierce or the Celtics team. If the Heat don't respect how the Celtics have beaten them this season, then they have more issues then a lot of the posters here on PSD :D

Celtic AL
11-12-2010, 07:03 PM
I think the point everyone is missing that Haslem isn't talking about Pierce the basketball player. He's talking about Pierce himself. I don't think he was disrespecting the Pierce or the Celtics team. If the Heat don't respect how the Celtics have beaten them this season, then they have more issues then a lot of the posters here on PSD :D

:laugh:

Tony_Starks
11-12-2010, 07:04 PM

You get it. It has nothing to do with basketball, he's saying Pierce is a punk. Same thing Quinton Richardson said. Same thing many other players have said.