PDA

View Full Version : Heat and Lebron

Elway=goat
11-12-2010, 07:29 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Av9NDkLlEHU4WP7rptg3mea8vLYF?slug=aw-celticsheat111210

For myself, 44 minutes is too much, James declared. I think Coach Spo knows that. Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out.

There you go, Coach Spo.

Get to know him well.

Two days earlier, James had done nothing in overtime and ultimately decided the difference was a Hall of Fame coach, Jerry Sloan, who knew exactly what the Heat were going to do. James never takes responsibility, never says, Im the MVP and I need to do more. He didnt do it in Cleveland, and hes never going to do in Miami. Now, 44 minutes in a grudge game with the Celtics is too much. Always an out, always an excuse

marlinsfan24
11-12-2010, 07:31 AM
Where's the excuse? He just said that he played too many minutes. He never took anything away from the Celtics. Stop trying to make a story out of nothing.

Elway=goat
11-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Where's the excuse? He just said that he played too many minutes. He never took anything away from the Celtics. Stop trying to make a story out of nothing.

I didnt write the article... Regardless..

He is saying he is too tired to finish out the game, Its too much.. If thats not an excuse, I dunno what is.

Minimal
11-12-2010, 07:45 AM
People who watched the game, saw that he didn't have any break since the start of 2nd half. He attempted 22 FT, all were result of hard contact, he was driving to the lane without stops and any rest. He almost made a triple double and peope still find things to hate him.

D1JM
11-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Blowing out the weaker teams ain't nothing to be proud of. The team that they have to beat they haven't. This is just the start of the season, once the playoffs come, things are going to get harder and they should expect to play 40+ minutes cuz their bench is mediocre at best.

PHX2daDEATH
11-12-2010, 07:52 AM
sounds like an excuse to me

Elway=goat
11-12-2010, 07:55 AM
sounds like an excuse to me

Also sounds like he's throwing the coach under the bus.

BALLER71
11-12-2010, 08:00 AM
Pat Riley time!

Minimal
11-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Seriously he doesn't listen to Spo and that's obvious, he doesn't like him.
Last game he was calling for timeouts not spo. I don't even remember Spo calling a timeout last game. He doesn't give respect for him and there is a reason for that.

FarOutIos
11-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Blowing out the weaker teams ain't nothing to be proud of. The team that they have to beat they haven't. This is just the start of the season, once the playoffs come, things are going to get harder and they should expect to play 40+ minutes cuz their bench is mediocre at best.

I'm not a Bulls fan... but don't they have some injuries to their bench right now. I know Mike Miller is out, and he should get 20-30 minutes IMO. So a player like Lebron can probably expect to have a few more minutes of rest.

And as far as their bench in concerned... they have some decent pieces. I think Mike Miller is an undervalued piece to this team. His outside shooting and rebounding will be a key to their success.

I also don't know why they didn't go after Dampier. Apparently, they are already deep at center, but unless the injuries are also affecting that part of their team, I think Dampier's defense could be big.

Iron24th
11-12-2010, 08:11 AM
I can smell a Pat Riley return once again.

Elway=goat
11-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Seriously he doesn't listen to Spo and that's obvious, he doesn't like him.
Last game he was calling for timeouts not spo. I don't even remember Spo calling a timeout last game. He doesn't give respect for him and there is a reason for that.

Has he every liked a coach? After awhile, shouldnt the player also get some blame? Maybe he isnt as coachable as we all thought.. just sayin

sventhedog
11-12-2010, 09:01 AM

lol. with all due respect, you'd have to close your eyes, be blind, or shut down your brain not to see the excuse here. i'm sorry.

PrettyBoyJ
11-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Its pretty obvious coach Spo doesnt Know how to coach this much talent.. He's been saying a lot of garbage lately, he's pretty much telling the team go out and play with no system or any type of offensive play jus give Lebron the ball and he'll be a playmaker

spreadeagle
11-12-2010, 09:12 AM
lovin this :D. They need a real PG. Id rather have Haslem then Bosh am I right?

tcav701
11-12-2010, 09:12 AM
HAHAHAHA

I was called a "hater" all summer for the following:

-Saying Bosh woudl be the odd man out and have a severe drop in production.
-That the chemistry would not be there for a long time.
-That Spo couldnt make Bosh a good defender.
-That depth, PG play and interior defense would kill them.
-That these guys couldnt handle a few losses and would blame each other if that were the case.

EVERY heat fan on here called me a hater and countered these arguments with absurd statements like 18 and 12 for Bosd and a triple double average for LeBron and 70+ wins for the Heat.

I know the season has just begun and anything can happen but myslef and other posters who do not own Heat pom poms, are looking pretty good right now.

EDIT:

-I DID make the wrong call saying the Heat would have the best record in the east. Still could happen but i don't think so anymre.
-I also said numerous times that Heat fans would hate Bosh upon seasons end. I was wong, they hate him after only a month of baskeball.

ldawg
11-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Stupid excuses Lebron stop your S#1+. Rhondo played 40 min, Ray played 41min, Artest played 42 min, Pau played 44 min just to name a few. This was a big game Lebron, this was playoffs min when rotation shortens. Respect your coach and shut the hell up and do your job. Are you to good to play 44 min in a big game? are you serious? You just want Spo fired so Pat can take over. This dude always pointing fingers. Cavs dominate the nba for two years and falter in the playoffs and Lebron blame everyone but himself.

SouthSideRookie
11-12-2010, 09:31 AM

The bench play and lack of interior presence along with pg play were weaknesses that everyone would point out before the season started. Heat fans kept overlooking this because "Wade and Lebron would be destroying everyone and would be unstoppable".

Pat Riley will become the coach eventually but this team has major issues, and I don't see Riley or Mike Miller as the solution to them.

el_primo_nano
11-12-2010, 09:35 AM

that :clap:

Byronicle
11-12-2010, 09:41 AM

you are in denial my friend

i know its hard, but its just something you have to accept

any player who complains that he got too many minutes? i mean according to viewers James doesnt even listen to Erik Spo., so considering that you would think that James would just sit himself down, since he is apparently calling timeouts and calling the shots correct?

dont players tell their coach, hey im tired get me off the court? and if 44 minutes is what they are going to need to win against a team they have to win to silence the critics

mike miller might help, but i dont understand yea he shoots efficiently, playmakes but he doesn't answer any questions to their obvious weakness of crappy interior defense

ldawg
11-12-2010, 10:12 AM
you are in denial my friend

i know its hard, but its just something you have to accept

any player who complains that he got too many minutes? i mean according to viewers James doesnt even listen to Erik Spo., so considering that you would think that James would just sit himself down, since he is apparently calling timeouts and calling the shots correct?

dont players tell their coach, hey im tired get me off the court? and if 44 minutes is what they are going to need to win against a team they have to win to silence the critics

mike miller might help, but i dont understand yea he shoots efficiently, playmakes but he doesn't answer any questions to their obvious weakness of crappy interior defense

Yes he is

Rentzias
11-12-2010, 10:20 AM

For myself, 44 minutes is too much, James declared. I think Coach Spo knows that. Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out.

That's the excuse. James is actually averaging the lowest minutes per game of his career this year, and he comes up with this? C'mon, Allen "The Turkish Answer" Iverson averaged 41 minutes per game for his CAREER, and absorbed more punishment that James has.

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Sly Guy
11-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Where's the excuse?

He just said that he played too many minutes.

stupid post. You answered your own question in the very next sentence. If I give a reason why I didn't play well, whatever that reason is, it's an excuse.

omdigga
11-12-2010, 10:30 AM
They showed Riley taking notes in the stands last nite.. just saying..

footballer2369
11-12-2010, 10:33 AM
How is this thread still open?

Get a life, Bulls fans...

RaptorFan89
11-12-2010, 10:35 AM
What did James expect to play in mins....besides James,Bosh and Wade who eles do the Heat have? They have to play the heavy mins if they are going to have a chance to win...they all knew this coming into the season. As a fan I could see this being the weak point of this team ,after the big 3 filling out there roster with older/role players was going to bite them on there ***!

TO to the CHI
11-12-2010, 10:38 AM

Isn't it a story that the best player in basketball had a great game while playing substantial minutes, but somehow deemed it necessary to complaint that he was playing too many minutes and that a teammate was playing too many minutes all while driving a bus right over his head coach.

Put another way, shouldn't your best player want more run in a game against the team's chief rival at home and after they embarrassed the Heat two weeks ago and embarrassed Lebron personally in the playoffs last year? And if he doesn't want those minutes, doesn't that say more about him than about Spo. Lots of guys (especially guys having great games like LeBron last night) have played 44 minutes in a game, but rarely do I hear complaints about it.

Sox72
11-12-2010, 10:43 AM

Troll

m26555
11-12-2010, 10:58 AM
If LeBron was really so concerned about his minutes, then he would have gone to Spoelstra and told him he needed a breather.

Mudvayne91
11-12-2010, 10:59 AM

I don't think Bulls fans are so bad on here.

jim51990
11-12-2010, 11:04 AM
the hate on lebron and the heat is rediculous. as a celtics fan some part of me wants to see the heat win it all just so you people shut up for good

ink
11-12-2010, 11:15 AM
the hate on lebron and the heat is rediculous. as a celtics fan some part of me wants to see the heat win it all just so you people shut up for good

The hate is ridiculous. Closed.