PDA

View Full Version : Noah gets on air and blasts Garnett

spreadeagle
11-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Joakim Noah's candor is a quality that separates the Chicago Bulls center from many athletes, and when the subject is Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett, Noah's candor can turn into biting commentary.
oah has gone from a fan who once had a Garnett poster in his room to someone who probably has a Garnett photo on his dartboard.

"Kevin Garnett will not -- will not -- get a Christmas gift from me," Noah said with a tinge of humor Wednesday on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "I don't like him."

The feud started, or perhaps escalated, during last season's playoffs. After Garnett was suspended for throwing an elbow at Quentin Richardson, Noah -- who was in Cleveland playing the Cavaliers -- chimed in that Garnett was a "dirty player."

The most recent incident was Friday night in Boston when Noah received a technical foul, and afterward said of Garnett: "He is who he is."

"He's a very mean guy," Noah said Wednesday. "Where's the love? None at all. Ugly, too."
Noah said what makes the relationship difficult is how big a fan he was of Garnett before entering the NBA in 2007.

"I had his poster in my room," Noah said. "I used to wear his jersey. And the truth is my rookie year, I was in admiration of this guy, and he kind of shut me down.

"And he was very mean to me my rookie year. And he's only mean to the young guys and the [European players], for some reason. I don't know why, but that's who he doesn't like. He's not nice. I talk a lot of trash out there, but c'mon, be a little sensitive. Be sweet."
The Bulls play in Boston on Dec. 3. This is why I like this guy :D

levignjw
11-11-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm a fan of anyone who calls out KG and how big of a ***** he is.

Noah did sound a bit soft in some of those comments though....

KeepMonta#8
11-11-2010, 11:46 AM
gotta love this guy

spreadeagle
11-11-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm a fan of anyone who calls out KG and how big of a ***** he is.

Noah did sound a bit soft in some of those comments though....

I liked when he called him ugly hahahaha.Dont hear that much in NBA trash talk

NickyNick
11-11-2010, 11:47 AM
wait....whos ugly??

avrpatsfan
11-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Noah hasn't won ****. Shut the **** up

koreancabbage
11-11-2010, 11:55 AM
i like how he called KG ugly, or was he talking about himself? cuz he's pretty ugly.

wait, who's actually talking? Noah what's his face? Noah hasn't done jack, don't know why he would speak out. If it was a legit all-star talking about another all-star, then maybe, but this guy speaks out of his ***.

DLeeicious
11-11-2010, 11:56 AM
It was a funny interview, it was Noah and Rose for an hour with Waddle and Silvy in Chicago. Best part of the interview was when they were asked about the toughest East opponent and Rose goes we never get close to Orlando, then he looks at Noah. Noah goes "What are you looking at me for? You're not the one battling King Kong all game!". Love Noah

DLeeicious
11-11-2010, 11:58 AM

i like how he called KG ugly, or was he talking about himself? cuz he's pretty ugly.

wait, who's actually talking? Noah what's his face? Noah hasn't done jack, don't know why he would speak out. If it was a legit all-star talking about another all-star, then maybe, but this guy speaks out of his ***.

lol calm down, it was a Chicago interview and the interviewers set him up with "Is KG getting a christmas card from you this year?" It was a funny exchange and it was not unprovoked.

haggis
11-11-2010, 12:01 PM

He's got 2 NCAA titles. How many of those do you have?

hgtiger32
11-11-2010, 12:02 PM
was the whole interview pretty funny?

Hoopsadvocate
11-11-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't like someof garnetts actions either but man Noah sounds like winny wuss. "he's not a nice person" "he was very mean to me" " be a little sensitive" "be sweet" :laugh:

Didn't know he was so soft

mikantsass
11-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Noah is a little girl. Cut your hair and stop yelling like a flamer everytime you have the ball

YoungOne
11-11-2010, 12:04 PM
always talking bout others, last spring he called out cleveland and got manhandled by a 37-year old shaq..
atleast Garnett just talks on the court and dont bring it into the media..

levignjw
11-11-2010, 12:06 PM

Who cares? It doesn't take away from the fact that KG is one of the dirtiest/feminine players in the game.

nycericanguy
11-11-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't like someof garnetts actions either but man Noah sounds like winny wuss. "he's not a nice person" "he was very mean to me" " be a little sensitive" "be sweet" :laugh:

i'm pretty sure he was making light of the situation... he was kidding around

Sox72
11-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Geeeez, some of you are uptight/sensitive. It was funny. I knew Boston fans would overreact.

SchyGuy11
11-11-2010, 12:12 PM

Noah has been in the NBA a few years. How long did it take that ***hole Garnett to win a championship? a long time.

Cubs Win
11-11-2010, 12:13 PM

Noah averaged a double double last season. Garnett hasn't done that since before Noah came into the league. And Noah's well on his way to do it again (averaging 16-15). Garnett could (averaging 15-10), but its quite possible he doesnt. Also Garnett is an *** clown that deserves to be called out for acting like a *****.

BeantownBill
11-11-2010, 12:16 PM
I liked when he called him ugly hahahaha.Dont hear that much in NBA trash talk

Yeah, that was hilarious .. the ugliest kid in the NBA since Scotty Pippen and Dennis Rodman calling someone ugly. I just about lost it myself. :p

RIPSweetness34
11-11-2010, 12:16 PM

Neither did Garnett before he joined a super team, and he has won 2 national titles so this just isn't true.

mjt20mik
11-11-2010, 12:17 PM

Garnett did it after how many years in the league, teaming up with two other HOFers.

NYtilIdie
11-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I think im starting to understand why KG is such an ***. Noah said he's only mean to rookies and Euro players. What is the assumption of Euro players? That they're all soft and I think KG is trying to toughen them and show the rookies that its not all fun and games when you step on the court.

Noah plays with same intensity as KG so maybe KG being "mean" to him actually helped him in the long run.

TO to the CHI
11-11-2010, 12:18 PM
He's got 2 NCAA titles. How many of those do you have?

More to the point, he has 2 titles and in college and is just approaching his prime, while Garnett has 1 total and is approaching is approaching the end. Garnett is a HOFer and a great player, so I am not knocking him.

But to criticize Noah as not being a winner is just plain stupid (almost as stupid as Noah calling someone ugly btw)

haggis
11-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Here are the links to the interview. Pretty funny stuff in here...

http://c.espnradio.com/audio/457031/waddleandsilvy_2010-11-10-191031.32.mp3

http://espn.go.com/chicago/radio/archive?id=3095454

jkcronyn
11-11-2010, 12:19 PM
noah also got in a feud with lebron if anyone can remember so i don't know how much i care about what he said. i don't hate noah, i do hate garnett. i mostly hate garnett because he's an absolute tool. anyone remember when he won the title a few years ago and yelled "anything is possible!!" cool idiot none of us notice you were just helping your spnosor "adidas" but forgot that it was impossible was nothing. either way KG is a tool, someone puts money in his pocket and he speaks. he's a puppet and he's too uneducated to realize it or realize who he is on and off the court

RIPSweetness34
11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
It was a funny interview, it was Noah and Rose for an hour with Waddle and Silvy in Chicago. Best part of the interview was when they were asked about the toughest East opponent and Rose goes we never get close to Orlando, then he looks at Noah. Noah goes "What are you looking at me for? You're not the one battling King Kong all game!". Love Noah

Hahahahahahahaha, he's fricken hilarious, easily my favorite player behind D Rose

netsgiantsyanks
11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
its funny how the only ones complaining and getting all mad are in fact celtic fans.

sep11ie
11-11-2010, 12:21 PM
noah hasn't won ****. Shut the **** up

6-2

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Noah should not be calling anyone ugly. Must we recall the pictures of him draft day.

But it was just a humorous interview on a chicago radio show. And I can probably assume that 75% of the league or more has a dislike for KG. Just ask Ben Gordon.

haggis
11-11-2010, 12:23 PM
its funny how the only ones complaining and getting all mad are in fact celtic fans.

:laugh2:

yeah, it was all in good fun. calm down everyone.

haggis
11-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Noah should not be calling anyone ugly. Must we recall the pictures of him draft day..

http://ohiopresspass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Joakim-Noah1.jpg

I think he looks great ;)

jkcronyn
11-11-2010, 12:24 PM
as far as worst fans on any forums go... knicks, celtics, heat... all those kids blow up over the most ridiculous things

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 12:26 PM
http://ohiopresspass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Joakim-Noah1.jpg

I think he looks great ;)

Dear god

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 12:26 PM
as far as worst fans on any forums go... knicks, celtics, heat... all those kids blow up over the most ridiculous things

you probably just brought down a ****storm upon yourself

THE GIPPER
11-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Noah: KG is such a meany!!!:cry:

KG: lol cut your hair f/a/g/g/o/t

DodgerBlue22
11-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Noah averaged a double double last season. Garnett hasn't done that since before Noah came into the league. And Noah's well on his way to do it again (averaging 16-15). Garnett could (averaging 15-10), but its quite possible he doesnt. Also Garnett is an *** clown that deserves to be called out for acting like a *****.

These two guys shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath..Noah is a punk who talks just as much trash as KG except he has absolutely nothing to show for it except a couple early exits from the postseason that the Celtics have handed him..What is this Garnetts 15th season?? He's averaging 15-10 and playing about 30 minutes a night so let's see what Noah is doing in 12 years I bet anything he won't even be playing..Make an All-Star Team, be named Defensive Player of the Year, Win an MVP, Win a Title and most importantly beat KG's Celtics instead of losing to them all of the time and then you and pretty boy sweetheart Noah can talk about him

DodgerBlue22
11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
And us Celtics fans aren't responding and overreacting to what Noah said cuz players talk especially him and KG..We are responding to all of you who are even giving credit to this kid for doing so when he has done nothing in this league and comparing the 2 in any way shape or form like Cubs Win tried to do at this point in their careers is absurd..

DLeeicious
11-11-2010, 12:39 PM
These two guys shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath..Noah is a punk who talks just as much trash as KG except he has absolutely nothing to show for it except a couple early exits from the postseason that the Celtics have handed him..What is this Garnetts 15th season?? He's averaging 15-10 and playing about 30 minutes a night so let's see what Noah is doing in 12 years I bet anything he won't even be playing..Make an All-Star Team, be named Defensive Player of the Year, Win an MVP, Win a Title and most importantly beat the KG's Celtics instead of losing to them all of the time and then you and pretty boy sweetheart Noah can talk about him

Noah didn't mention KG's accolades, that is not the point. KG calls people cancer patients and eats babies on off days (allegedly). He is not a very likeable guy and Noah was provoked into saying he doesn't like KG and he jokingly called him mean. Calm the fck down.

DLeeicious
11-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Also if you notice Noah said he had KG's poster on his wall growing up, he obviously respects his game, he just dislikes him as a person. Any non Celtics fan dislikes him as well, it's a fact deal with it.

PHX2daDEATH
11-11-2010, 12:42 PM
this makes me like KG even more.. players are too chummy with each other

goeatfish63
11-11-2010, 12:43 PM
the only person i hate more in the nba then KG is paul pierce. im not a big fan of chicago either being a miami fan but i would love to see noah knock KG out. all those years of picking on players smaller then him has caught up to him. and KG is prolly not gonna do anything cuz hes afraid and will never mess with anyone his size

pistonsfanomg
11-11-2010, 12:43 PM
lol

John Walls Era
11-11-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm now a Noah fan. Anyone who hates on KG and call him out is my hero.

hugepatsfan
11-11-2010, 12:44 PM
KG HATES European players. Honestly, he DESPISES them. Noah's right about that. He hates guys like Jennings, Noah, Bayless, etc. - young guys who talk a big game.

n83417
11-11-2010, 12:45 PM
I like when Noah talks smack. Because every time, his Bulls go out and lose, whether it be to the Celtics or the Cavs.

And it is funny that Noah called someone ugly. He is an ugly creature. And he shoots like a girl.

It is only a matter of time before the Celtics and KG especially hand it to the bulls.

So, keep talking Kim.

TheHoopsProphet
11-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Noah is a little girl. Cut your hair and stop yelling like a flamer everytime you have the ball

is that you Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Avenged
11-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Haha, I like how Noah plays the game but his comments towards KG make him seem a bit soft.

redsox0717
11-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Move on, nothing to see here. Noah is still bitter that he got out hustled by a 34 year old man who stole the ball as well as the game from him when they faced each other.

And Noah calling anyone ugly is comical in and of itself.

rapjuicer06
11-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Man, you need to pick your meds up from the pharmacy. This is just ignorant, ugly hate. The worst possible kind. There are plenty of players across sports on different teams that I can't stand when they play a team I like, especially when they perform well against my teams. That doesn't mean I wish for them to die. You're ****ed in the head, my friend.

naw, not ****ed up in the head at all. he's just a straight up ****** *** *****. he complains and *****es and is always hootin and holaring, he's a straight up grade A **** face. its people like him who make the world a ******** place to live

Southsideheat
11-11-2010, 12:51 PM
It's kinda sad that KG has to act like ****** in order to get up for a game. And its even more sad that he has to act like a ****** in order to get up for a game when he's not even playing.

DaBUU
11-11-2010, 12:51 PM
check out my grimey sig. Noah will 'F' you up

DaBUU
11-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm now a Noah fan. Anyone who hates on KG and call him out is my hero.

repect, thats cool. Cuz I'm becoming a huge John Wall fan.

ravistarr
11-11-2010, 12:54 PM
always talking bout others, last spring he called out cleveland and got manhandled by a 37-year old shaq..

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/bulls-joakim-noah-backs-up-cleveland-sucks-comment

Noah finished the game with 25 points and grabbed a game-high 13 rebounds – seven of them on the offensive end.....

Because of Noah’s presence, the Bulls had 22 more shot attempts than the Cavs (93-71) and he outscored all three of Cleveland’s big men: Shaquille O’Neal (8), Anderson Varejao (7) and Zydrunas Ilgauskas (3).

YOU LOSE

bigsams50
11-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Awww, Noah's feelings got hurt by KG. Does he want a lolli to make him feel better? LMAO

Cool007
11-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Haha, I like how Noah plays the game but his comments towards KG make him seem a bit soft.

Come'on That was on the radio and it was in the restaurant with ton of people there watching and listening to him. He didn't want to curse so he just chose those type of words.

You ask him off the show and he will show you what soft is and what he is.

Southsideheat
11-11-2010, 01:03 PM
laughing at celt fans getting so upset about this. Anger management issues go further than KG in Boston i guess.

DaBUU
11-11-2010, 01:06 PM
And Noah is so likeable outside of Chicago right tough guy?? He was probably the most hated college athlete in the last 20 years..Point being a scrub like Noah shouldn't even be talking about KG..Are his feelings hurt cuz KG was mean to him on the court grow a sack..

your word is not credible. calling a guy averaging 15.7 pts, 15 rbds, and 2.2 blocks a game a scrub is making you sound stupid. toughest guy

goshhhjosh
11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Ahh yes, the bi-weekly Garnett hate thread.

Sox72
11-11-2010, 01:11 PM
I can't help but laugh every time I see a KG or Boston fan get upset about the ugly comment. They are really taking it to heart that someone called KG ugly. You're really worried about his looks????

goeatfish63
11-11-2010, 01:11 PM
the money i would pay to see KG get completely knocked out by noah

DaBUU
11-11-2010, 01:12 PM
I can't help but laugh every time I see a KG or Boston fan get upset about the ugly comment. They are really taking it to heart that someone called KG ugly. You're really worried about his looks????

lol, and they're talking about Noah being too sensitive and soft...

Sox72
11-11-2010, 01:15 PM
I think the problem (besides overly-sensitive people) may be the title of the thread. Before reading the comments it seems as though he goes off and KG and criticizes his game or something. He just takes light-hearted jabs at him. I was expecting a lot more when I saw the title.

Hellcrooner
11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Lol now just discovered fire.
Kg hates euros.....big news.

ChrisKatz001
11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
To Joakim Noah, and anyone else. If you are not the same team as KG, why would he like you? What reason would he have to like you if he has no connection to you at all. Noah and everyone else stop complaining, KG will NEVER like you unless he and you are on the same team. It's a battle out there, why would he be nice to anyone that's playing against him and his team?

ecorrea
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
i dont think people realize this was a "lunch with noah and rose" in front of kids and families which is why noah was sounding like a "little girl" and "soft"

loved the comments tho..

Sox72
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
I like when Noah talks smack. Because every time, his Bulls go out and lose, whether it be to the Celtics or the Cavs.

And it is funny that Noah called someone ugly. He is an ugly creature. And he shoots like a girl.

It is only a matter of time before the Celtics and KG especially hand it to the bulls.

So, keep talking Kim.

"My favorite player is more handsome than yours!"

ShakeN'Bake
11-11-2010, 01:18 PM
I have no problem with this. I actually laughed some while reading it. It's basically true.

Sox72
To Joakim Noah, and anyone else. If you are not the same team as KG, why would he like you? What reason would he have to like you if he has no connection to you at all. Noah and everyone else stop complaining, KG will NEVER like you unless he and you are on the same team. It's a battle out there, why would he be nice to anyone that's playing against him and his team?

Exactly. And there is no problem with that. There is also no problem with Noah making jokes about it. But, yes, your point is valid.

knickerbockerny
Noah, "be sweet" lmfao that is classic!!!!

DLeeicious
11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
My team is the Celtics so yeah until Noah stops running his mouth all of the time and beats us in a meaningful game or series than no matter what his stats are he's a SCRUB..His stats are great yes, but when you go on public radio and talk about a guy and state you don't like him because he's mean when he should be sweet YOU ARE A SCRUB..and who are you to question my credibility as a sports fan?? You don't like KG fine I don't like Noah doesn't mean i don't have any credibility..

I see so you made up your own definition of "scrub" and called him one. Next time just put an asterisk by "scrub" with your definition at the bottom so we know you are referring to your definition and not the actual one when reading your posts.

DodgerBlue22
11-11-2010, 01:26 PM
bottom line is yeah if I played against either one of these guys I'd probably hate them both, but the fact some of you are saying celtics fan need to calm down and that I need anger management is crazy..If KG went on Mike and Mike for example and said I really dont like Noah he's so mean to me and all of the Europeans and he's ugly you all would be in an uproar on here I'd have to imagine..That's all I'm saying it's like the tweet from Charlie V keep it on the court if you don't like KG we get it y'all have battles but beat him on the court don't go on the radio and say he's mean to you it makes you look like a puss..

ShakeN'Bake
11-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Everyone knows Garnett is a washed up clown who got away with cheating the last 5 years. **** him I wish ill on him and his first born...

Please enlighten me on this cheating.

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
bottom line is yeah if I played against either one of these guys I'd probably hate them both, but the fact some of you are saying celtics fan need to calm down and that I need anger management is crazy..If KG went on Mike and Mike for example and said I really dont like Noah he's so mean to me and all of the Europeans and he's ugly you all would be in an uproar on here I'd have to imagine..That's all I'm saying it's like the tweet from Charlie V keep it on the court if you don't like KG we get it y'all have battles but beat him on the court don't go on the radio and say he's mean to you it makes you look like a puss..

Actually, most people would say that is KG's opinion, and so be it. As most people have with this thread. It was a humorous interview, he got asked a question and gave a simple answer.

You on the other hand are taking it personal and to a whole new level, and have now turned to attacking anyone from the Chicago fan base, Noah's career, basically anything you don't like, which is all irrelevant to the situation.

AFlagRules
He just called another guy ugly. He is the ugliest player in this league. I also hate Garnett, but you just don't do that.

DodgerBlue22
I see so you made up your own definition of "scrub" and called him one. Next time just put an asterisk by "scrub" with your definition at the bottom so we know you are referring to your definition and not the actual one when reading your posts.

I'll be sure to do that for you..

The Intimidator
11-11-2010, 01:34 PM
I actually like Noah, and really don't have an issue with what he said even though I'm a Celtics fan. I think he was just having fun. I also don't think that KG will lose much sleep knowing that Noah doesn't like him.

However, I have an issue with a lot of the posters in here. Why the hate for Garnett? He was just like this in Minnesota. He always talked trash, he just didn't win. Now that he's a part of a winning team, you suddenly don't like him or the way he plays? Give me a break. The man is a fantastic basketball player, end of story. Give it a rest.

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
I actually like Noah, and really don't have an issue with what he said even though I'm a Celtics fan. I think he was just having fun. I also don't think that KG will lose much sleep knowing that Noah doesn't like him.

However, I have an issue with a lot of the posters in here. Why the hate for Garnett? He was just like this in Minnesota. He always talked trash, he just didn't win. Now that he's a part of a winning team, you suddenly don't like him or the way he plays? Give me a break. The man is a fantastic basketball player, end of story. Give it a rest.

:clap::clap:

Sox72
11-11-2010, 01:38 PM

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Nobody really hates any players if they pose no threat to your team.

And you nailed it. Noah was having fun. Garnett could care less.

bigsams50

And, he always talked his trash on the court. I've never seen him call anyone out ( that i can remember) outside of the court.

DodgerBlue22
Actually, most people would say that is KG's opinion, and so be it. As most people have with this thread. It was a humorous interview, he got asked a question and gave a simple answer.

You on the other hand are taking it personal and to a whole new level, and have now turned to attacking anyone from the Chicago fan base, Noah's career, basically anything you don't like, which is all irrelevant to the situation.

dude I'm not taking this personal at all I just saw early on after this was originally posted a couple of Celtics fans responded with comments about what Noah said and all of you Bulls fans wrote 'typical Celtics fans overreact about a joke" and that "KG is old and cheats and look at Noah's stats compared to his" so that is actually what I responded to not Noah's comments..Again all I'm saying is if KG did this same thing I could imagine some of you wouldn't come on here and say oh that's so funny you'd prolly talk about how much you hate KG..You all are defending Noah the same way I am KG and it's all good he's on your team and KG's on mine so let it be.

MJ-BULLS
11-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Noah is awesome. :love:

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 01:51 PM
These two guys shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath..Noah is a punk who talks just as much trash as KG except he has absolutely nothing to show for it except a couple early exits from the postseason that the Celtics have handed him..What is this Garnetts 15th season?? He's averaging 15-10 and playing about 30 minutes a night so let's see what Noah is doing in 12 years I bet anything he won't even be playing..Make an All-Star Team, be named Defensive Player of the Year, Win an MVP, Win a Title and most importantly beat KG's Celtics instead of losing to them all of the time and then you and pretty boy sweetheart Noah can talk about him

Your 1st post in this thread

dude I'm not taking this personal at all I just saw early on after this was originally posted a couple of Celtics fans responded with comments about what Noah said and all of you Bulls fans wrote 'typical Celtics fans overreact about a joke" and that "KG is old and cheats and look at Noah's stats compared to his" so that is actually what I responded to not Noah's comments..Again all I'm saying is if KG did this same thing I could imagine some of you wouldn't come on here and say oh that's so funny you'd prolly talk about how much you hate KG..You all are defending Noah the same way I am KG and it's all good he's on your team and KG's on mine so let it be.

Seems like you really had a strong reaction to what a few people were saying. You are not defending KG up there, merely trying to bring down Noah. And nobody was really saying "typical Celtics fans overreact about a joke" until after your 1st post above minus 2 posts that were a reaction to posts similar of yours.

magichatnumber9
11-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Chicago and Detroit fans on here: YOU MAD because YOU LOST. I am so glad that I don't have the burden of convincing PSD that Noah is likable. D Rose is cool but Noah is a joke.

Klivlend
11-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Everyone knows Garnett is a washed up clown who got away with cheating the last 5 years. **** him I wish ill on him and his first born...

What the **** is wrong with you? Seriously.

ShakeN'Bake
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Chicago and Detroit fans on here: YOU MAD because YOU LOST. I am so glad that I don't have the burden of convincing PSD that Noah is likable. D Rose is cool but Noah is a joke.

While I wouldn't say he is likable I certainly wouldn't say he is a joke. Hes becoming a very good player if he can keep up what he is doing. I wouldn't mind having him on the C's.

DodgerBlue22
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM

Seems like you really had a strong reaction to what a few people were saying. You are not defending KG up there, merely trying to bring down Noah. And nobody was really saying "typical Celtics fans overreact about a joke" until after your 1st post above.

Originally Posted by Cubs Win

This is actually the comment I repsonded to on my first post it's clearly a reaction to a bulls fan who is comparing KG and Noah...Thanks for the research tho digging up my first post it proves my point I was reacting to you all not Noahs comments

Sox72
11-11-2010, 01:56 PM

Huh? What do Detroit fans have to do with this.

And everyone expects typos and improper grammar in posts, but I would think that one would be able to use proper grammar in their sig. That is just sad. And ignorance.

bigsams50
11-11-2010, 01:58 PM

Wow. Just wow. You wish ill on a man and his child just because you dont like them in basketball? Let alone that, i man who hasnt ever really done anything bad.( Hell the star player of your favorite team raped someone) Yea he trash talks, its not his fault these young guns cant take it and complain all the time.

DodgerBlue22
11-11-2010, 02:00 PM
"Geeeez, some of you are uptight/sensitive. It was funny. I knew Boston fans would overreact."

"its funny how the only ones complaining and getting all mad are in fact celtic fans.'

"as far as worst fans on any forums go... knicks, celtics, heat... all those kids blow up over the most ridiculous things"

Again all of these comments made before my first post so anymore false claims you'd like to make

DodgerBlue22
11-11-2010, 02:01 PM

Seems like you really had a strong reaction to what a few people were saying. You are not defending KG up there, merely trying to bring down Noah. And nobody was really saying "typical Celtics fans overreact about a joke" until after your 1st post above minus 2 posts that were a reaction to posts similar of yours.

"Geeeez, some of you are uptight/sensitive. It was funny. I knew Boston fans would overreact."

"its funny how the only ones complaining and getting all mad are in fact celtic fans.'

"as far as worst fans on any forums go... knicks, celtics, heat... all those kids blow up over the most ridiculous things"

Again all of these comments made before my first post so anymore false claims you'd like to make

Sox72
11-11-2010, 02:03 PM

Well, I wanted to say mikantsass, but didn't want to call him out by name. Oh well.

Pierzynski4Prez
11-11-2010, 02:06 PM

I'm merely pointing out the way you reacted to other posters. Telling DeeLicious to change his name because Derrick Lee isn't on the Cubs. You also bashed the cubs in another post. What's the point to that? What does it have to do with Noah and KG? You are attacking posters because of what they are saying about KG? Are they attacking you back because of what you say about Noah? No, they are telling you to calm the **** down and that you need to check your anger. Pretty simple.

BeantownBill
11-11-2010, 02:07 PM
naw, not ****ed up in the head at all. he's just a straight up ****** *** *****. he complains and *****es and is always hootin and holaring, he's a straight up grade A **** face. its people like him who make the world a ******** place to live

You just described about half of all players in the NBA today. Which is why I have such a hard time respecting it as a sport. They're phenomenal athletes, but they're a bunch of girls when you get down to it. Just don't buy into it and let someone's antics on the court make you so bitter. Life is too short to waste being pissed about these millionaire asshats.

uchiha
11-11-2010, 02:08 PM
definitely have hatred for KG in common with Noah

tredigs
11-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Gotta love Noah - but the first rule of quotes from an interview is that you should never read much into anything a person says that is quoted from an interview. Unless you listened to the whole interview with your own ears and can relate the context/tone of the way things are said, you will have no clue how it was actually meant (and even if you did, some people just have a dry sense of humor that can confuse the hell out of idiots). Any randomly chosen "juicy" lines can (and more than often are) related by the mass media to appear differently than they were intended. I think more people need to be aware of that when reading quotes from players (politicians, etc).

That's just my little rant on quotes in general. But these were harmless half-jokes by Noah. The dude's great for media, love that he speaks his mind.

Lakeshow86
11-11-2010, 02:14 PM
I never liked garnot even when he was in minny. He is a total *** who cheap shots people all the time and never knows when to shut up. IF there was one person in the whole NBA who I wouldnt want on the Lakers is him. Even if the Celtics were to give the lakers him for nothing I wouldnt take him

sixer04fan
11-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Truth is, I used to love KG in Minnesota, but it became apparent to me at least that when we went to Boston he became the biggest douche bag in the league. He runs around making faces like an idiot, constantly talks **** and starts **** with other players, and really shows no respect to his opponents at all. Let's be honest, he definitely called Charlie V a cancer patient.

He has no class, and I can't wait for him to retire so I don't have to see him acting like trash on and off the court. I respect the man's talent and what he's accomplished in the league, but his character is one of the worst in the league I've seen in recent years.

Lakeshow86
11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Truth is, I used to love KG in Minnesota, but it became apparent to me at least that when we went to Boston he became the biggest douche bag in the league. He runs around making faces like an idiot, constantly talks **** and starts **** with other players, and really shows no respect to his opponents at all. Let's be honest, he definitely called Charlie V a cancer patient.

He has no class, and I can't wait for him to retire so I don't have to see him acting like trash on and off the court. I respect the man's talent and what he's accomplished in the league, but his character is one of the worst in the league I've seen in recent years.

YA I know, I bet he really did call charlie V a cancer patient. Garnett tried to defend himself by saying he called him a cancer to his team and not a cancer patient. Hes lying. He called him a cancer patient without and regard to actual people who suffer with cancer. Garnot is lower than dirt and I hope he falls flat on his face one day

magichatnumber9
11-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Geeeez, some of you are uptight/sensitive. It was funny. I knew Boston fans would overreact.

YA I know, I bet he really did call charlie V a cancer patient. Garnett tried to defend himself by saying he called him a cancer to his team and not a cancer patient. Hes lying. He called him a cancer patient without and regard to actual people who suffer with cancer. Garnot is lower than dirt and I hope he falls flat on his face one day
I thought Charlie was a cancer patient? Isn't that what he has? I don't know I haven't checked the news in awhile. I am sure Charlie has something wrong with him. I remember him with no eyebrows when he played for the bucks.

magichatnumber9
11-11-2010, 02:34 PM
How can anyone hate or like someone on here based on what you see on television? Is this the WWE

Hunter48MVP
11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Noah is a beast. So talk all the **** you want to KG.

Bob_at_york
11-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I thought Charlie was a cancer patient? Isn't that what he has? I don't know I haven't checked the news in awhile. I am sure Charlie has something wrong with him. I remember him with no eyebrows when he played for the bucks.

Charlie has alopecia, it is a disease that causes the person to lose all their hair. There are a lot of children with this disease and Charlie works with them and makes public appearances with them all the time.

masalex1205
11-11-2010, 03:17 PM
wait....whos ugly??

+1

TheHoopsProphet
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
personally i think kelvin gardner is a good-looking man

Dnovakovic099
11-11-2010, 03:22 PM

I actually liked Garnett, and I HATE the Celtics until he called Charlie V. a cancer patient. There is trash talk, and then there is making fun of someone who has a disease, and I dont care if it isn't cancer. That is simply ****ed up. As for you Celtics fans shut the **** up. KG and Noah are replicates of each other exept KG was a better player, and maybe still is, but Noah can still talk **** as long as he dosen't take it too far. It's part of the game. Look at dumbass Perkins and Glen Davis they run around yelling and talking **** all over the court and nowhere nere Noah's stats. I know it's on the court, but off the court is the same thing. It isn't like Noah said KG sucks and always did, and that he is better than him. It's trash talk. It's what makes games more exciting so don't get your panties in a bunch.

TheHoopsProphet
11-11-2010, 03:24 PM
repect, thats cool. Cuz I'm becoming a huge John Wall fan.

agh! get a room you puffy squirrel-munchers!

pd1dish
11-11-2010, 03:24 PM
My team is the Celtics so yeah until Noah stops running his mouth all of the time and beats us in a meaningful game or series than no matter what his stats are he's a SCRUB..His stats are great yes, but when you go on public radio and talk about a guy and state you don't like him because he's mean when he should be sweet YOU ARE A SCRUB..and who are you to question my credibility as a sports fan?? You don't like KG fine I don't like Noah doesn't mean i don't have any credibility..

I don't get how you don't understand that IT WAS A JOKE!!! Do you really think he said "he's mean" or "be sweet" in a serious manner? No, he probably said it was a big smirk on his face and he probably even chuckled a bit.

At no point in the interview or in this thread did anyone say anything about noah being a better player or KG being a bad player. Idk why you keep bringing that up. It is an irrevelant argument.

However, I'm going to defend noah by saying that he has only been in the league for a few years and the bulls have been a mediocre team. Its hard to win a championship when you are lacking depth and a solid starting 5. KG didn't win anything when he was on a bad. In fact, the timberwolves lost in the first round of the playoffs 7 years straight with KG on the team. That just goes to show that you can't do it alone even if you are a superstar. Just look at lebron or barkley (many many others that are hall of famers wiithout a championship). When it all comes down to it, garnett couldn't do it without pierce and allen at his side and also an insanely deep bench.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
11-11-2010, 03:34 PM
this isnt news

KG is an ultra competitive prick

DaBUU
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM
agh! get a room you puffy squirrel-munchers!

I've been called a lot of things, but never in my life have I been called a puffy squirrel-muncher, that is a first. nice work.

bbcmillionaire
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Lmao that's our Noah, but it's all in fun

KG2TB
11-11-2010, 03:56 PM
laughing at celt fans getting so upset about this. Anger management issues go further than KG in Boston i guess.

:laugh2:

Not to mention, stupidity. They don't get Noah was really poking fun at KG that he always has to come off mean and a tough guy. Saying be sensitive and sweet was hilarious. If you think Noah is soft that really shows how far your brain has developed...not very much. Noah gets bashed everywhere he goes and ALWAYS performs and never backs down.

WeBallin
11-11-2010, 03:59 PM
This is All about Noah wanting to be Garnett, You hate what you want to be, thats why you can speak on it effectively cause thats who you wanna be, Noah admits KG was his favorite player, KG is a vet an a very very competetive player that has never been in too much trouble outside of talkin noise, if words offend then you shouldn't listen, Do you KG.....

godolphins
11-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Everybody knows that Garnett is a jack***

feddi420
11-11-2010, 04:06 PM
everyone in this thread needs to stop attacking each other and be more sweet

magichatnumber9
11-11-2010, 04:11 PM
everyone in this thread needs to stop attacking each other and be more sweet
welcome to the hamster wheel called PSD

magichatnumber9
11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Huh? What do Detroit fans have to do with this.

And everyone expects typos and improper grammar in posts, but I would think that one would be able to use proper grammar in their sig. That is just sad. And ignorance.And ignorance. :facepalm::clap: well thought out sentence. I'm glad I could be schooled by an English Major.

feddi420
11-11-2010, 04:20 PM
haha thanks ive actually been using the site for a few years now but just recently started posting...as far as what noah said i think most ppl need to hear the whole interview before bashing him..he isnt soft in saying what he said because if you hear the interview it was all said as a joke...boston fans i understand u guys are gonna get upset but before u do please read the context of the words instead of just picking bits of it...i personally loved the interview and found his comments hysterical

CHiTEXKiDD
11-11-2010, 04:23 PM
kg is a b-itch always has been always will be he whinned like a lil girl when he was in minny so they traded him to celts PAUL PIERCE team i may add where he was second fiddle. Other then that he would still be ringless so bitter boston fans can stfu

Mplsman
11-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Noah has a looooong way to go to get on KG's level.

tcav701
11-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Noah has a looooong way to go to get on KG's level.

Yeah he won't come near KG in his prime.

It's irrelevant thought. This is all in fun who cares if he took a jab at KG, makes an inevitable Bulls/Celtics series more interesting.

Thegame187
11-11-2010, 04:50 PM
wait....whos ugly??

hahahaha, classic - I thought the same - I assumed that was what garrnet said about monkey boy

Kashmir13579
11-11-2010, 05:19 PM
i knew i liked noah. too bad they didn't beat the Cs last week.

Bishnoff
11-11-2010, 05:42 PM

This.

northsider
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM
I love the people getting defensive over a radio show that was nothing more then a player fan interaction. Who cares what Noah said some of you are acting like its your ****ing sister he was talking about.

Ebbs
11-11-2010, 05:45 PM
KG is going to leave basketball with a ****** reputation. The dude is becoming an ***.

BH-Sports
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM

Noahs a girl that average more than 10 rebounds among the big boys right? GO NOAH. Anyone who says anything negative about KG is a fan of mine.

dtmagnet
11-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Lame, there is nothing here to get excited about.

dsickich123
11-11-2010, 06:31 PM
KG is dirty in an over-passionate type of way. He is overly competitive. But is that a bad thing?

Stunner
11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
http://www.blitzcorner.com/uploads/medium/medium__0003_FP_2191002_Joakim_Noah_Lets_Loose_On_ The_Beach__full.jpg Im sure Noah will be ugly if he got a girl like this

xabial
11-11-2010, 06:35 PM
KG is dirty in an over-passionate type of way. He is overly competitive. But is that a bad thing?

It Is when Rumors come out you called Charlie V. A "Cancer patient" and Noah Calls you Ugly.

ramz.n
11-11-2010, 06:37 PM

Adam Morrison has a championship..whats your point.

D Roses Bulls
11-11-2010, 06:39 PM
wait let me get this strait....... some people who are fans of lebron are saying noah sounds like a girl? arn't we just getting over a summer where everyone was making fun of how lebrons feelings are hurt and they are calling noah soft? and what is noah suppose to say? if he suppose to say F Garnett, F that mother F'er, he's a *****. I mean honestly...... and he called him ugly guys, he didnt call boston fans ugly, he called a player who plays on your team who is not your relative nor even your friend. he doesnt know you exist. get over it.

what54!?
11-11-2010, 06:39 PM
even though this is funny has noah looked in the mirror?

hugepatsfan
11-11-2010, 06:40 PM
KG is going to leave basketball with a ****** reputation, at least 1 title, and a HOF resume. The dude is becoming an ***.

KG's legacy is in tact. He talks a lot of **** - so what? But that doesn't discredit him as a player. I love his intensity. I think KG makes basketball much more enjoyable to watch. I know he acts like a ***** sometimes, but I just laugh it off. He isn't at all crazy off the court. He's pretty soft-spoken in post game interviews and he has never done anything bad off the court. The only time he's a lunatic is while he's playing. He doesn't want to fight anyone, he's just real intense about basketball. He plays like his hair is on fire - nothing wrong with that.

Stunner
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Yeah KG is going to HOF and he was a great player all his playing life, but dont feel its right to treat other players like he does even though he might be a good person. KG does pick on a lot on players who he feels wont fight back and alot of guards. He wont go pushing Shaq or Howard like that and thats a fact. Even though Noah didnt win the game he had one hella of a game last weak against Boston.

Denver-boy
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
oh boy Noah might wanna chill out a Brawl might Brake loose when they Vs. Boston......

Idk why said Ugly? Really he must wanna piss off Garnett, Mods can you Ban Noah he obviously Baiting, Flamming and Trolling on Garnett

FadeAwayLikeMJ
11-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Noah is a Hater...

"Who wants to go to Cleveland on vacation?"

"Kevin Garnett is ugly"

shut up and play basketballl

hugepatsfan
11-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah KG is going to HOF and he was a great player all his playing life, but dont feel its right to treat other players like he does even though he might be a good person. KG does pick on a lot on players who he feels wont fight back and alot of guards. He wont go pushing Shaq or Howard like that and thats a fact. Even though Noah didnt win the game he had one hella of a game last weak against Boston.

He picks on young players and Europeans. I've seen him go at bigs before.

bringinwood
11-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Garnett is a ghetto trash ******...

He looks like ET...

Noah is kind of a flamer but who cares... I bet he is the only guy in the NBA who took a pay cut by going into the NBA... Gotta admire that kind of love for the game...

Badluck33
11-11-2010, 07:12 PM

you're right because calling players 'cancer patients' on the court is a lot better than calling a 'cancer patient' off the court.

el_primo_nano
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
After winning the title garnett walks around like an entitled *****. **** him.

Hustla23
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Wow.

Noah has instantly become one of my favorite players after this.

This dude is freaking awesome. :laugh:

JRisdabest
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Noah is a beast!

northsider
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Noah is a Hater...

"Kevin Garnett is ugly"

It's funny cause he does play basketball and is doing so right now pretty damn good. Even funnier cause this is you defending one of the biggest ****ing loud mouths in the league.

NYY NYJ NYK
11-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Who cares? It doesn't take away from the fact that KG is one of the dirtiest/feminine players in the game.

this

CityofChaos
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Noah speaks the truth and doesn't give a **** about what the haters say which why I like him.

haggis
11-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Noah is a Hater...

"Kevin Garnett is ugly"

...and both are true. so whats your point?

haggis
Noah is kind of a flamer but who cares... I bet he is the only guy in the NBA who took a pay cut by going into the NBA... Gotta admire that kind of love for the game...

and this^

Johnny_Chingas
HAHAHAHA damn my lunch hour at work was pretty entertaining reading these posts...Boston fans hating on Noah for some ******** comments...Hey at least Noah didn't call Garnett a Cancer Patient..Imagine then what these Boston fans would say???? LOL

Sox72
11-11-2010, 07:44 PM
And ignorance. :facepalm::clap: well thought out sentence. I'm glad I could be schooled by an English Major.

It's an informal way of writing to add emphasis. There's a difference between informal writing in posts and misusing "There" in a sentence.

D Roses Bulls
11-11-2010, 07:52 PM

:confused: doesn't kg yell every time he has the ball? I think so

THE MTL
11-11-2010, 07:55 PM

Relax there KG wasnt at any better stage at that point in his career either. How many years do he do before he finally won??? hmmm....

THE MTL
11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Garnett is a ghetto trash ******...

He looks like ET...

LMFAoOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM

You can't be soft and lead the NBA in rebounds per game at the same time.

haggis
11-11-2010, 08:03 PM
You can't be soft and lead the NBA in rebounds per game at the same time.

you are correct sir.

See: Bosh, Chris for your definition of soft

D1JM
11-11-2010, 08:21 PM
**** garnett. all he does is bark bark bark like a damn chihuahua

Illinirob83
11-11-2010, 08:49 PM

that's real rich from a Celtic fan. Isn't that all that Big Baby, Perkins, Pierce, and ESPECIALLY GARNETT does? In the win over the Bulls KG walked the entire court mean-mugging exposing his nipple/chest. Guy is a king doucher.

finalverse
11-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Has Garnett always been like this? For some reason I don't remember him being so annoying with the Wolves. He always seemed so humble back then.

hugepatsfan
11-12-2010, 12:46 AM
that's real rich from a Celtic fan. Isn't that all that Big Baby, Perkins, Pierce, and ESPECIALLY GARNETT does? In the win over the Bulls KG walked the entire court mean-mugging exposing his nipple/chest. Guy is a king doucher.

He's showing his heart. And he did that in 07 vs ATL for all the people that say he started doing douche things only after he got a ring.

John Walls Era
11-12-2010, 01:16 AM
I had Rondo as my MVP favorite (homer/fanboy vote), but screw that.... Noah is MVP.

xxcubs22xx
11-12-2010, 01:25 AM
This thread sucks. lol

I mean seriously, KG probably curses more then anyone in the game (you know this if you even have a remedial ability to read lips)

Noah isn't soft. He was being soft because of the context and environment of the interview.

Noah has actually had some pretty impressive facials so far in his career.

Byronicle
11-12-2010, 01:44 AM
arent they both equally ugly and both equally intense?

i always look forward to when the bulls play the celts just to see Noah vs Garnett