PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Frontcourts in the NBA this season?

JordansBulls
11-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Top 5 Frontcourts in the NBA this season?

How would your list look?

Gibby23
11-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Lakers
Boston
Miami
Orlando
Utah

Khalifa21
11-10-2010, 05:47 PM
So far...

1. Lamar Odom & Pau Gasol
2. Paul Millsap & Al Jefferson
3. David West & Emeka Okafor
4. LaMarcus Aldridge & Marcus Camby
5. Dirk Nowitzki & Tyson Chandler

EDIT: I'm just going on how the starting frontcourts have performed so far.

Gibby23
11-10-2010, 05:48 PM
SF counts as a frontcourt player, right?

TO to the CHI
11-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Lakers
Boston
Miami
Orlando
Utah

Having the Heat on this list is essentially insane. Unless you are considering SF James to be part of the frontcourt, which seems to miss the point of the thread.

Lloyd Christmas
11-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Lakers, Orlando, Utah, Memphis, Dallas

Bellz
11-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Lakers
Boston
Miami
Orlando
Utah

Really Big Z - Joel Anthony- Howard - Haslem rotation at C with Bosh at Pf is one of the top front courts?

Gibby23
11-10-2010, 05:52 PM
I looked it up. SF is part of the front court. That is why i put Miami at 3.

5ass
11-10-2010, 05:59 PM
considering bench players id have to say orlando has the best frontcourt
howard-gortat-pietrus-Qrich-anderson-VC-lewis
lakers are a close second or actually they could be better than orlando im not so sure

Rivera
11-10-2010, 06:04 PM
orlando has to make the list by default - dwight
boston has to make the list
lakers has to make the list

the others???

utah/portland/clipps/spurs/mavs

YoungOne
11-10-2010, 06:08 PM
boston needs to get healthy before getting on this list xD

Rivera
11-10-2010, 06:09 PM
boston needs to get healthy before getting on this list xD

are u kidding?? they have 1 big man hurt - perk

Minimal
11-10-2010, 06:15 PM
are u kidding?? they have 1 big man hurt - perk
Atm they have 3 bigman hurt: Perk, JO, Shaq

ChiSox219
11-10-2010, 06:21 PM
If we are talking just PF/C you have to look at the Hawks and Bulls.

Blazers#1Fan
11-10-2010, 06:24 PM
LA - Gasol,Artest,Odom(Bynum,Barnes)
Celtics - Shaq,KG,PP,(big baby,J.O.,perkins)
Bulls - Noah,Boozer,Deng(or possibly Melo if the trade happens)
ORL - D.Howard,Lewis,(Bass,Pietrus,Gortat,Anderson)
POR - Camby,Aldridge,Batum(Oden,Pryzbilla,Cunningham Sometimes Mathews,ROY,Fernandez)
Den - Nene,Harrington,Melo(Martin,Anderson)
SAS - Duncan,Blair,Jefferson

front courts is PF/C/SF theres no such thing as just PF/C front court what would you call a SF a middle court

FOBolous
11-10-2010, 06:27 PM
if yao is healthy....Yao and Scola is pretty formidable.

Blazers#1Fan
11-10-2010, 06:27 PM
If we are talking just PF/C you have to look at the Hawks and Bulls.

i would consider hawks but they arnt a true PF/C Smith is a SF and horford is a PF they have no True Center

asandhu23
11-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Warriors have Andris Biedrins and David Lee... and are one of the top rebounding duos right now

Byronicle
11-10-2010, 06:28 PM
what about Houston?

they got Yao Ming - Luis Scola - Brad Miller

Rivera
11-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Atm they have 3 bigman hurt: Perk, JO, Shaq

JO is always hurt u miami fans should know that

Shaq in my book isnt even hurt hes just getting his usual rest in the middle of the season like he always has these past few years

hes got this strech and he will prolly have one or 2 more streches of a "bruised knee"

and dont forget the rasheed wallace factor my intel from the garden have been tellin me since traning camp started that rasheed wallace still has a place in mass and that hes always around the celtics before and after games

they keep tellin me....watch rivera rasheed wallace is gonna come back around or after the all star break like PJ brown did and join this team for the last half of the season for the playoffs or what rasheed calls "money time"

boston still has a top 3 front court in the NBA with what they got in baby/kg/eden and they got more comin

Blazers#1Fan
11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
forgot to add utah Jefferson,Okur,kirk(Milsap)

haggis
11-10-2010, 06:34 PM
off the top of my head:

Lakers
Boston
Orlando
Utah
Houston
Chicago
Portland

Chacarron
11-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Indiana? Hibbert and Granger are beasting it up. Their PF spot is meh with McRoberts, but I like what Hansbrough offers off the bench.

Blazers#1Fan
11-10-2010, 06:41 PM
what about Houston?

they got Yao Ming - Luis Scola - Brad Miller

would of been better if they didnt trade ariza

Blazers#1Fan
11-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Indiana? Hibbert and Granger are beasting it up. Their PF spot is meh with McRoberts, but I like what Hansbrough offers off the bench.

they aight but not as good as most

Chacarron
11-10-2010, 06:46 PM
they aight but not as good as most

I was trying to show love for them. Many people overlook Granger.

JordansBulls
11-10-2010, 07:17 PM
SF counts as a frontcourt player, right?

Yes sir.

Stunner
11-10-2010, 07:20 PM
No Chicago love?

LayZbone
11-10-2010, 07:38 PM
No Chicago love?

Gotta see how Boozer fits in when he comes back. I assume it'll work out fine, so Noah/Boozer/Deng is probably top 5 worthy.

Along with:

Lakers: obviously.
Boston: extremely deep.
Magic: best Center in the game.
Heat: IDC if Center is weak, Lebron + Bosh is too ill. And the reserves are money (UD, JJ, Z).

I also like Dallas, Portland, New Orleans, Utah, Memphis, Atlanta (at the 4-5), LAC (potential with Griffin-Kaman).

HouRealCoach
11-10-2010, 09:14 PM
How in the hell can Miami be a top 5... If anything they are bottom... They ****in SUCK in the Paint

Chacarron
11-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Gotta see how Boozer fits in when he comes back. I assume it'll work out fine, so Noah/Boozer/Deng is probably top 5 worthy.

Along with:

Heat: IDC if Center is weak, Lebron + Bosh is too ill. And the reserves are money (UD, JJ, Z).

I also like Dallas, Portland, New Orleans, Utah, Memphis, Atlanta (at the 4-5), LAC (potential with Griffin-Kaman).

More like Bosh is playing like he is ill.

Sir Buckets
11-10-2010, 09:48 PM
The lack of Chicago mention in this thread is disturbing.

Boozer (All-Star)
Noah (playing like an All-Star)
Taj (one of the best backup PF in the game today, starting caliber)
Deng (one of the best 3rd offensive options in the league, our 4th best player!!)

and I'll throw in

Asik (promising 7' (+?) rookie, has played decent in limited minutes, pleasant surprise)

saintdrew
11-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Hornets with Okafor & West has been good this season.

MrfadeawayJB
11-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Gasol

Randolph

Gay

FetusSmasher
11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
The obvious.

bringbackfredex
11-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Sixers: Iguodala/Brand/Hawes

/thread :D

Hiphopopotamus
11-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Lakers
Boston (especially once Perk gets back.)
Orlando
Miami (not deep and not a fan, but cannot deny LBJ and Bosh)
Chicago (when Boozer is back, but Noah is playing like the 2nd best center in the league this season)

Avenged
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Boston, Lakers, Magic, Heat, Bulls.

I'm sure I'm missing a team, but those are the ones whom stand at the top of my head right now. I wouldn't put the Lakers 1st though, they really do lack at the 5. Aside from Bynum [who's always injured anyways], there really isn't much to back him up.

mohye
11-11-2010, 04:45 AM

Along with:

What games are you watching??? :facepalm:Bosh has proven he is not capable of being a 3rd option...he cant even grab 10 boards a game or play good defense..come on now...

the big 3 needs to be renamed to the big 2 and 1/4

Rndy
11-11-2010, 05:27 AM
How in the hell can Miami be a top 5... If anything they are bottom... They ****in SUCK in the Paint

They have the best player in the game. And a top 20 player. I'd say they are up there.

What games are you watching??? :facepalm:Bosh has proven he is not capable of being a 3rd option...he cant even grab 10 boards a game or play good defense..come on now...

the big 3 needs to be renamed to the big 2 and 1/4

Bosh has never been a good defensive player. And maybe he never will be. He's a pretty good rebounder though. To base something off such a small amount of games. Well really I expect nothing less in the NBA forum. Bosh last year put up a TRB% of 17.7 thats pretty good. He's a career 14.8 although I feel if you take out his first couple of years it would be higher. I expect him to be around 15-16 which is nothing to scold at.

The problem with the nba forum is people don't use intelligence they base everything off of small samples with nothing but garbage stats Joe Morgan would even think suck.

MickeyMgl
11-11-2010, 06:31 AM
OK, people.... for the record.... a frontcourt is comprised of a center and two forwards. If you choose to go into the bench to consider teams' "frontcourt rotations" of centers and forwards, that's up to you. But it's depressing that I'm wasting time on a web site where half the people participating don't know what a frontcourt is.

It is NOT just PF and C. It is C and both F's.

THE WALL
11-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Lakers
Celtics
Bulls
Magic
Nuggets

eso
11-11-2010, 07:51 AM
More like Bosh is playing like he is ill.

he looks ill to.. (ugly muthat Fuucker)

but imo

LA
Utah
Boston
Den
Orl.

kArSoN RyDaH
11-11-2010, 08:06 AM
Lakers- artest pau odom bynum

Boston- shaq perkins garnett oneal

Miami isnt on the list. at all.

Bulls- Boozer, Noah, Deng

mikantsass
11-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Lakers- Odom/Bynum Gasol Artest
Celtics- Pierce KG Shaq/perk/jo
Grizz- Gay Randolph Gasol
Mavs- Butler Nowitzki Chandler/Haywood
Nuggets- Melo Nene Harrington/KMart

JordansBulls
11-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Boston, Lakers, Magic, Heat, Bulls.

I'm sure I'm missing a team, but those are the ones whom stand at the top of my head right now. I wouldn't put the Lakers 1st though, they really do lack at the 5. Aside from Bynum [who's always injured anyways], there really isn't much to back him up.

:nod:

assisi805
11-12-2010, 04:00 AM
#1 Gasol + Odom - Lakers (you really can't debate that this point in the season)
#2 Jefferson + Millsap - Jazz (Cough Cough, Good try on defence Heat)
#3 Deng + Noah - Bulls (Noah Is just a beast and Deng has been playing well this season)
#4 Bass + Howard - Magic (Howard on his own is good enough to post up at #4)
#5 Ming + Scola - Rockets (i wish Yao wasn't always injured with Scola playing like this they could challenge Lakers for #1 on this list Easily)

JordansBulls
11-12-2010, 11:41 PM
#1 Gasol + Odom - Lakers (you really can't debate that this point in the season)
#2 Jefferson + Millsap - Jazz (Cough Cough, Good try on defence Heat)
#3 Deng + Noah - Bulls (Noah Is just a beast and Deng has been playing well this season)
#4 Bass + Howard - Magic (Howard on his own is good enough to post up at #4)
#5 Ming + Scola - Rockets (i wish Yao wasn't always injured with Scola playing like this they could challenge Lakers for #1 on this list Easily)

I wouldn't put Yao and Scola there. Yao barely plays.

JordansBulls
11-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Hornets with Okafor & West has been good this season.

Totally agree. In fact, I expected this from them last season.

daleja424
11-15-2010, 02:52 PM
LMAO at the double standard on here... people don't put Miami on the list b/c Bosh is having a slow start (15 and 6)... but they do include guy like Andrew Bynum (hasnt played), Yao Ming (averaging 10 and 5 and cant stay on the court), and Brandon Bass (all 10 and 5 from him...) as key pieces i their argument for other teams

lets face it people... you have no problem creating a double standard all long as it serves your agenda.

for the record... here are the stats for you:
Miami (Big Z, Anthony, Haslem, Bosh, James, and Jones)- 63.7 points, 30.4 rebounds, 4 blocks
Lakers (Gasol, Odom, Artest, Barnes, Ratliff)- 58.4 points, 34.2 rebounds, 3.3 blocks
Magic (Dwight, Lewis, Bass, Gortat, Anderson, Richardson)- 59.5 points, 35.6 rebounds, 5.1 blocks
Bulls (Deng, Noah, Gibson, Asik, Scal)- 56.9 points, 29.6 rebounds, 5.8 blocks

kblo247
11-15-2010, 03:53 PM
LMAO at the double standard on here... people don't put Miami on the list b/c Bosh is having a slow start (15 and 6)... but they do include guy like Andrew Bynum (hasnt played), Yao Ming (averaging 10 and 5 and cant stay on the court), and Brandon Bass (all 10 and 5 from him...) as key pieces i their argument for other teams

lets face it people... you have no problem creating a double standard all long as it serves your agenda.

Miami (Big Z, Anthony, Haslem, Bosh, James, and Jones)- 63.7 points, 30.4 rebounds, 4 blocks
Lakers (Gasol, Odom, Artest, Barnes, Ratliff)- 58.4 points, 34.2 rebounds, 3.3 blocks
Magic (Dwight, Lewis, Bass, Gortat, Anderson, Richardson)- 59.5 points, 35.6 rebounds, 5.1 blocks

Your argument is severely flawed since you listed Jones for Miami. He is predominantly playing a guard role when on the floor with Lebron and Wade. So using all of his scoring and production is extremely foolish and misleading

If you are going to include any portion of his scoring to the front court, then you should also add in a portion of the output from Kobe playing SF in LA, Pietrius/Carter getting SF minutes in Orlando, and Korver/Brewer for stretches in Chicago.

So try again without finding a way to skew the numbers. :eyebrow:

daleja424
11-15-2010, 04:14 PM
it based on their official position listed by nba.com

I did not include any guards or guard-forwards in the comparison...only players listed as forwards or centers...

next time, instead of assuming I am skewing the numbers... take some time and do the research yourself...

and FYI... James Jones is the primary backup to Lebron James... :up:

kblo247
11-15-2010, 04:28 PM
it based on their official position listed by nba.com

I did not include any guards or guard-forwards in the comparison...only players listed as forwards or centers...

next time, instead of assuming I am skewing the numbers... take some time and do the research yourself...

and FYI... James Jones is the primary backup to Lebron James... :up:

FYI, Jones has spent more time at SG than SF this year (82games.com)

So try again because you were dead wrong about not including any guard-forwards in your post, and as a result of you being wrong you entire argument holds less weight.

Thanks ;)

kblo247
11-15-2010, 10:31 PM
2 Things

1) I'm bumping this back up to Daleja replies.

2) I didn't list my 5 teams which are LA, Boston, Orlando, Dallas, and Chicago. I would have gave Denver love, but the Melo situation hurts it.

Hunter48MVP
11-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Lakers, Orlando, Utah, Memphis, Spurs

kblo247
11-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Lakers, Orlando, Utah, Memphis, Spurs

The spurs crossed my mind but I have to see how Splitter adjusts to the NBA, and Memphis really depends on if Arthur continues to step up.

sargon21
11-15-2010, 11:03 PM
the bulls should be in everyone's top 5, along with the lakers

lhu39a
11-15-2010, 11:09 PM
welcome come to our b2cshop website:( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

everybody!sorry bother your time a min,we are serious and professional jersey supplier,we can offer NFL,NHL,MLB,NBA jerser,the NFL jersey 18usd each,the NHL jersey 38USD each.MLB jersey 18usd each,NAB jersey 18usd each.we have many jerseys of other players, so please contact us for more information if you are interested in .

1) More pictures available on our website ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

2) Many colors available .
3) Perfect quality, small order accepted .
4) 100% safe door to door delivery, within 5 - 7 days air express for small orders .

5) We have lots of jerseys in stock

6) Letters and number are sewn on b2cshop body, 100% embroidery

7) Size: .48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60

8) Delivery by UPS, DHL, EMS door to door

9) Delivery in 5 - 7 days

NFL,NBA,MLB all are 18usd!!!!

The jerseys in stock may be updated everyday !
come on,join us!

( http://www.b2cjersey.us )

Raps18-19 Champ
11-15-2010, 11:20 PM
:laugh2: Why are people complaining the Heat are there?

You people do realize that the SF position is part of the front court?

As for the list(In no order),

Heat(James, Bosh, Haslem)
Lakers(Gasol, Bynum, Artest, Odom, Barnes)
Jazz(Okur, Millsap, Jefferson, AK47)
Celtics(Shaq, Jermaine, Garnett, Davis, Perkins, Pierce)

and last spot is up for grabs

ragee
11-15-2010, 11:28 PM
If we exclude the SF, Griffin and Kaman really looks good on paper... If only they could win more games...

daleja424
11-15-2010, 11:31 PM
FYI, Jones has spent more time at SG than SF this year (82games.com)

So try again because you were dead wrong about not including any guard-forwards in your post, and as a result of you being wrong you entire argument holds less weight.

Thanks ;)

I never said he hasnt played guard... I said he is Lebron's primary backup...which is true...

when the heat is healthy...James Jones is a forward... he is playing some guard right now b/c of Millers injury...but he is a SF...

also...like I said... I based it only on the official position listings on nba.com

besides all of that... I am not making an argument for Miami number one...just expressing how amusing it is that people are deliberately saying things like, "Miami is bottom 5."

ITS LAUGHABLE!

DieHardCubFan
11-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Bulls!

LayZbone
11-15-2010, 11:53 PM
I never said he hasnt played guard... I said he is Lebron's primary backup...which is true...

when the heat is healthy...James Jones is a forward... he is playing some guard right now b/c of Millers injury...but he is a SF...

also...like I said... I based it only on the official position listings on nba.com

besides all of that... I am not making an argument for Miami number one...just expressing how amusing it is that people are deliberately saying things like, "Miami is bottom 5."

ITS LAUGHABLE!

It really is. Even though Bosh it taking the longest to adjust to this new situation....you can't deny a frontcourt that has the best player in basketball, Lebron.

If you guys want to list your most balanced frontcourts, go ahead. But any team with a superstar frontcourt player-> Dwight, Pau, Lebron, etc., should be propelled pretty high in the rankings based on that 1 player's greatness IMO.

kblo247
11-15-2010, 11:58 PM

ITS LAUGHABLE!

I never said Miami is bottom 5. I don't think they are top 5, top 10 sure. As for the other part I just gave you ****.

MJ-BULLS
11-16-2010, 12:03 AM
The lack of Chicago mention in this thread is disturbing.

Boozer (All-Star)
Noah (playing like an All-Star)
Taj (one of the best backup PF in the game today, starting caliber)
Deng (one of the best 3rd offensive options in the league, our 4th best player!!)

and I'll throw in

Asik (promising 7' (+?) rookie, has played decent in limited minutes, pleasant surprise)

i definitely agree with this post.
once boozers comes back we have a rebounding machine team, Noah is a dub dub monster, boozer is also capable of avg a dub dub and taj rebounds well too.

deng is also a underrated player. he can also rebound.

D-Will4Prez
11-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Utah's has been beast with AK, Millsap, and Jefferson. And don't forget, Okur will be coming back soon too :drool:. Top 2 frontcourt by the end of the season barring major injuries.

kblo247
11-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Utah's has been beast with AK, Millsap, and Jefferson. And don't forget, Okur will be coming back soon too :drool:. Top 2 frontcourt by the end of the season barring major injuries.

I liked what I have seen from Fasenko this year. They will have a 4 big rotation with Memo likely getting PF time since his injury isn't one players just bounce back from.

MacFitz92
11-16-2010, 12:55 AM
I feel it is safe to say Dallas has the deepest and perhaps the best froncourt right next to L.A.

Dirk Nowitzki, Caron Butler, Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, Brendan Haywood.

MacFitz92
11-16-2010, 12:57 AM
It really is. Even though Bosh it taking the longest to adjust to this new situation....you can't deny a frontcourt that has the best player in basketball, Lebron.

If you guys want to list your most balanced frontcourts, go ahead. But any team with a superstar frontcourt player-> Dwight, Pau, Lebron, etc., should be propelled pretty high in the rankings based on that 1 player's greatness IMO.

I don't think you can put a team who gets dominated inside by good post teams anywhere near the best frontcourts list.

JordansBulls
11-16-2010, 01:38 AM
I feel it is safe to say Dallas has the deepest and perhaps the best froncourt right next to L.A.

That is a good frontcourt. The only problem I have with it is that it has no scoring in the paint.

sargon21
11-16-2010, 02:15 AM

I think the bulls, when boozer comes back, have those guys beat.

Mavrix
11-16-2010, 03:21 AM
That is a good frontcourt. The only problem I have with it is that it has no scoring in the paint.

Defense > Offense

dodie53
11-16-2010, 03:37 AM
front court consists of:
C, PF, SF

so:

lakers - gasol, odom, artest
heat - Z, bosh, lebron
celtics - shaq, kg, pierce

Raph12
11-16-2010, 04:28 AM
1. Lakeshow
2. Celts
3. Magic
4. Jazz
5. Spurs

UnWantedTheory
11-16-2010, 05:14 AM
I don't think you can put a team who gets dominated inside by good post teams anywhere near the best frontcourts list.

^^^

UnWantedTheory
11-16-2010, 05:16 AM
Some people need to realize that in basketball, there is offense and defense. But hey, I am all for throwing out some big names and calling it a top 5 front court.

UnWantedTheory
11-16-2010, 05:42 AM
They have the best player in the game. And a top 20 player. I'd say they are up there.

Bosh has never been a good defensive player. And maybe he never will be. He's a pretty good rebounder though. To base something off such a small amount of games. Well really I expect nothing less in the NBA forum. Bosh last year put up a TRB% of 17.7 thats pretty good. He's a career 14.8 although I feel if you take out his first couple of years it would be higher. I expect him to be around 15-16 which is nothing to scold at.

The problem with the nba forum is people don't use intelligence they base everything off of small samples with nothing but garbage stats Joe Morgan would even think suck.

So what sample size of the HEAT are you basing your "intelligent" conclusions on? I mean other than the 10 games they have played together...or individual stats of Bosh while he was on a terrible team. A tad hypocritical if you ask me. Also, as I stated before, in basketball you need to be effective on offense and defense. But hey, with your "expectations" of what Bosh will do...thats much more insightful than our "small amount of games" in which we have based an opinion. I am envious of your obvious intelligence. Damn us NBA forum people!!!

ragee
11-16-2010, 08:59 AM
I think the bulls, when boozer comes back, have those guys beat.

Yeah? How? Dirk is better than Boozer... The depth in the SF and C position clearly favors the Mavs as well...

JordansBulls
11-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah? How? Dirk is better than Boozer... The depth in the SF and C position clearly favors the Mavs as well...

Bulls would have rebounding, defense and post scoring in the paint. Mavs don't have post scoring in the paint.

ramansingh3
11-16-2010, 01:51 PM
So far...

1. Lamar Odom & Pau Gasol
2. Paul Millsap & Al Jefferson
3. David West & Emeka Okafor
4. LaMarcus Aldridge & Marcus Camby
5. Dirk Nowitzki & Tyson Chandler

EDIT: I'm just going on how the starting frontcourts have performed so far.

+1 (so far this season)

ragee
11-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Bulls would have rebounding, defense and post scoring in the paint. Mavs don't have post scoring in the paint.

Ok, I have to agree with you about post scoring coz Boozer is better at scoring in the paint than Dirk but scoring in general, I would have to go with Dirk... In terms of rebounding I would have to say it is pretty much the same... Defensively, I would go with my Mavs... I am sure you're going to say Dirk doesn't play any defense but Boozer doesn't play any D as well... Plus, Dirk can actually play some decent team defense... Then Marion, Butler, Haywood and Chandler are better than the rest of the Bulls frontcourt...

tcav701
11-17-2010, 09:30 AM
1a. Boston (PP, Marquis, KG, Baby, Shaq, JO, Perk) Unreal rotation
1b. Lakers (Artest, Barnes, Walton, Gasol, Odom, Bynum, Theo) Unreal rotation

3. Jazz (AK, Milsap, Okur, Big Al) Maybe the best collection of post scorers (LA???)
4. Bulls (Noah, Booz, Taj, Deng) Great rebounding, Good defense, Good post scoring.

5. Orl/Dal cant decide

As far as Miami, they are for sure top 5 defensively but their interior D hd been an aboslute liability and I refuse to put the on this list as a unit. Their front court is so far way more style than substance.

JordansBulls
11-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Ok, I have to agree with you about post scoring coz Boozer is better at scoring in the paint than Dirk but scoring in general, I would have to go with Dirk... In terms of rebounding I would have to say it is pretty much the same... Defensively, I would go with my Mavs... I am sure you're going to say Dirk doesn't play any defense but Boozer doesn't play any D as well... Plus, Dirk can actually play some decent team defense... Then Marion, Butler, Haywood and Chandler are better than the rest of the Bulls frontcourt...

Personally I think when we say frontcourt I think of post scoring. While the Mavs can score in the frontcourt, they lack the scoring in the paint.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
11-17-2010, 02:09 PM
the bulls should be in everyone's top 5, along with the lakers

on paper, yes.

in real life no.

When Boozer is beck. Hell yes.

JordansBulls
11-17-2010, 02:20 PM
on paper, yes.

in real life no.

When Boozer is beck. Hell yes.

I'm assumming that is what Sargon means.

Celts437
11-18-2010, 05:25 AM

Celtics(Pierce, KG, Shaq, J. Oneal, Big Baby, Semih Erden) 67.1 points, 32.3 rebounds, 3.3 blocks, 53.25 fg%

Mave1002
11-18-2010, 06:31 AM
Offensively and Defensively, Talent and skill-wise, the LA Lakers. No bias whatsoever.

AB17, PAU, LO, RonRon & Barnes.

Boston is pretty stacked

SHaq, JO, Perk, KG, BigBaby. Pierce

Houston

Yao, Scola and Battier

Dallas

TY Chandler, BHaywood, Dirk & Marion

Chicago

Noah, Booze, Deng

Oh, and how can i forget the Heat. My bad. Their frontline is sick

BIG z, Jamal Marloire, Juan Howard, Joel Anthony, Udonis Haslem, LBJ and that other diva who used to be a raptor.

ragee
11-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Personally I think when we say frontcourt I think of post scoring. While the Mavs can score in the frontcourt, they lack the scoring in the paint.

Well, if that's the case, I won't argue with you... I am no homer to disregard Boozer's post up skills... :D

JordansBulls
11-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Well, if that's the case, I won't argue with you... I am no homer to disregard Boozer's post up skills... :D

:)

HoopsMachine
11-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Top 5 (PF/C combo)
Lakers- Odom+Gasol
Hornets- West+Okafor
Boston- KG+(when Perkins is finally healthy)
Jazz- Milsap+Jefferson
Dallas- Dirk+Chandler

Honorable Mentions
Orlando- Dwight+Bass
Portland- Camby+Aldridge
Memphis- Randolph+Gasol

JordansBulls
11-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Top 5 (PF/C combo)
Lakers- Odom+Gasol
Hornets- West+Okafor
Boston- KG+(when Perkins is finally healthy)
Jazz- Milsap+Jefferson
Dallas- Dirk+Chandler

Honorable Mentions
Orlando- Dwight+Bass
Portland- Camby+Aldridge
Memphis- Randolph+Gasol

And yet no Bulls but you put KG and Perkins?:eyebrow: