- Thunder
- Houston
- Nuggets

Appreciated
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Hornets
- Orlando

people still forget they are the spurs and they have been playing like the spurs of old lol. Chicago number one overrated team to me, they preach defense but they look like they more concerned about the fastbreak than staying infront of they man. we knew the lakers was going to be the lakers and thats exactly what they are doing, being the lakers Lol. and as for chris paul its like oh yeah he's chris paul i forgot haha

footballer2369
11-09-2010, 03:41 PM
The Bulls seem to be predicted to break out every single year....

I just don't see it...

Good PG who doesn't play defense or shoot, no replacement level SG, inconsistent injury-prone average starting SF, injury prone PF who gets owned by tall bigs, and to top it off another average or slightly above big...

this is a contender?

JordansBulls
11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Underrated
- Spurs
- Warriors
- Knicks
- Pacers

Overrated
- Chicago
- Thunder
- Houston
- Nuggets

Appreciated
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Hornets
- Orlando

people still forget they are the spurs and they have been playing like the spurs of old lol. Chicago number one overrated team to me, they preach defense but they look like they more concerned about the fastbreak than staying infront of they man. we knew the lakers was going to be the lakers and thats exactly what they are doing, being the lakers Lol. and as for chris paul its like oh yeah he's chris paul i forgot haha

Why is Chicago on the list? I mean you are acting like we have all our pieces. We are missing our allstar PF?
And then you have the nerve to say the Knicks are underrated? :mad:

JordansBulls
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
The Bulls seem to be predicted to break out every single year....

I just don't see it...

Good PG who doesn't play defense or shoot, no replacement level SG, inconsistent injury-prone average starting SF, injury prone PF who gets owned by tall bigs, and to top it off another average or slightly above big...

this is a contender?

How the hell are the Bulls projected to break out every year?

redsox0717
11-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Overrated: Thunder

BOSTON617
11-09-2010, 03:49 PM

no offense i know a boston fan is the one to be talking but derrick rose and noah are the only proven players on your team outside of boozer i just dont see you guys being contenders yet you will be in a year or two when the celtics decline i dont know just how i feel sorry :p

J_M_B
11-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Underrated
- Spurs
- Knicks
- Hawks
- Pacers

Overrated
- Thunder
- Bulls
- Rockets
- Suns

Appreciated
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Thunder
- Magic

I didn't put too much thought into this.. a few teams could have slipped my mind

Valkyrie
11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
IBPCMO
(In before people call Miami overrated)

PrettyBoyJ
11-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Warriors Underrated.. If they dont fall apart they could make some noise with that offense

redsox0717
11-09-2010, 03:55 PM
IBPCMO
(In before people call Miami overrated)

Meh Miami isn't overrated.

Bosh is though.

GeekInThePink
11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Underrated:
- Cleveland
- Sacramento
- Golden State
- Atlanta

Overrated:
- New York
- Houston
- Denver
- Phoenix

Achieved:
- New Orleans
- Los Angeles (Lakers)
- Orlando
- Boston

Minimal
11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Underrated
- Nuggets
- Warriors
- Knicks
- Trail Blazers

Overrated
- Thunder x 100000000000000....0000000 Times
- Bulls

Appreciated
- Heat
- Warriors
- Celtics
- Hawks

ewmania
11-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Warriors Underrated.. If they dont fall apart they could make some noise with that offense

yeah with dlee they have added a great rebounder and with a team that takes that many shots there'll need that

which is the biggest reason they have early success

Giaps
11-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Why is Chicago on the list? I mean you are acting like we have all our pieces. We are missing our allstar PF?
And then you have the nerve to say the Knicks are underrated? :mad:
I won't speak on the Bulls, but the Knicks have been underrated for sure... a lot of people had them worse than the Nets, out of the playoffs and basically no knowledge of the players on the team (hating on the players).

Raph12
11-09-2010, 04:03 PM

Bosh is though.

This

Brew Crew
11-09-2010, 04:06 PM

You are seriously asking this question?

mikantsass
11-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Under- Spurs, Hawks, Knicks, Trailblazers

Over- Bulls, Hornets, Suns, Nuggets

Appreciated- Heat, Celtics, Lakers, Magic/Mavs

ryder78c
11-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Underrated:
- Portland
- Sacramento
- Golden State
- Atlanta

Overrated:
- New York
- Houston
- OKC
- N.O.

Achieved:
- Miami
- Los Angeles (Lakers)
- Orlando
- Boston

pebloemer
11-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Underrated: San Antonio, Golden State, Sacramento, Memphis (yes, all West).
Overrated: Bucks, Wizards, Philadelphia, Charlotte (yes, all East)
Appreciated: Orlando, LA, Boston, Miami

Giaps
11-09-2010, 04:17 PM

Bosh is though.
Bingo.

dc5jdm
11-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Bosh is overrated and some Heat fans were sayin hes better than Gasol and and old KG.. Nope

Khalifa21
11-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Underrated:

- Trailblazers
- Hornets
- Knicks
- Spurs

Overrated:

- Thunder
- Bulls
- Bucks
- Rockets

Appreciated:

- Magic
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Heat

NYKalltheway
11-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Lol at Knicks being on underrated and overrated lists!! Some haters will always hate :D

NYsFinest
11-09-2010, 04:46 PM

Relax, its not like he said the Knicks are better than the Bulls. Bulls are considered a top 4 team in the east and the Knicks are projected to MAYBE get a playoff spot. So yes the Bulls are overrated and its not that crazy to say the Knicks are underrated, its an opinion but nothing to get mad about.

Mudvayne91
11-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Denver w/o George Karl overrated

Baller1
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
A slow start and now we're overrated. Funny.

Minimal
11-09-2010, 05:22 PM
U were always overrated, even before the season started. Ur result right now just confirms u are overrated.

Utah owned u by 21 point at ur home.
U barely won Pistons...only by 1 point.
Clippers owned u by 15 points.
U won Blazers by 1 point...
And Boston just confirmed that u are not Championship caliber team at your home.

Basically ur record right now is like 1-5, but you pulled of 2 games by 1 point.

And as far as I remember before the season started everyone were crowning you as West conference finalists and Kevin Durant as MVP, so yes, you are overrated.

P.S: Thunder was my 3rd favourite team before this season

Sixerlover
11-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Under: Blazers, Rockets, Spurs, Hawks
Over: Thunder!!, Bulls!!, Mavs, Jazz
Appreciated: Celtics, Lakers, Heat, Wolves (bottom 3 team)

I felt once the summer started the Thunder overration SKYROCKETED. I mean they won 50 games last year, and people were thinking they would improve a lot more.

lavilevi23
11-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Underrated:
-Spurs
-Blazers
-Nuggets
-Hawks

Overrated:
-Thunder
-Bulls
-Warriors
-Bucks

Appreciated:
-Heat
-Lakers
-Celtics
-Mavs

Dnovakovic099
11-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Bulls overrated??? Based on what? They were projected to be fourth in the East, and they will be fourth. Their second best player is injured, and they have faced 5 playoff teams in the first 6 games. You all are Bulls haters. I will make a sig bet with anyone that the Bulls will end up top four in the East.

Dnovakovic099
11-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Also, I would love to hear who in the East besides Orlando, Miami, and Boston is better than the Bulls.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2010, 05:47 PM

in 06', they were considered the next up and coming team. In 07', they underachieved and jumped 12 teams to get Rose. Since then, many have regarded them the next breakout team, when really not a ton has changed. But yes, adding Boozer is going to help quite a bit, so this may actually be the year they move into contender talk. Though I don't think they are with no SG, and minimal depth

Dnovakovic099
11-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Underrated
- Spurs
- Warriors
- Hawks
- Nuggets

Overrated
- Thunder (Projected top team in West!!!!!!!!! What a joke!)
- The whole Eastern Confrence(44-54) Six games into season and they are 10 games below five hundred. It seems that a couple of teams below five hundred like the Knicks and Pacers will make it again.

Appreciated
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Hornets
- Bulls

JordansBulls
11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
You are seriously asking this question?

So making the playoffs is considered to be projected to be a contender yearly?

Minimal
11-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Bulls overrated??? Based on what? They were projected to be fourth in the East, and they will be fourth. Their second best player is injured, and they have faced 5 playoff teams in the first 6 games. You all are Bulls haters. I will make a sig bet with anyone that the Bulls will end up top four in the East.
Normal people projected them 4th in the East.
Chicago homers projected them 2-4 in the East.
Ur second best player is Joakim Noah, after him - Boozer, just because he is injury prone.
U won't be seeded 4th because of 4 reasons: Magic, Celtics, Hawks and Heat.
And I doubt u will be seeded 5th as NY might give you competition.

Dnovakovic099
11-09-2010, 05:54 PM
in 06', they were considered the next up and coming team. In 07', they underachieved and jumped 12 teams to get Rose. Since then, many have regarded them the next breakout team, when really not a ton has changed. But yes, adding Boozer is going to help quite a bit, so this may actually be the year they move into contender talk. Though I don't think they are with no SG, and minimal depth

I see your point if you think that Bulls fans think that the Bulls are contenders. They aren't and I don't think most Bulls fans think they have a legit shot at a Championship unless a lot of things go right. Most people think fourth in East and second round exit. Which isn't overrated. Bulls with Rose, sg, Melo, Boozer, and Noah would be a contender.

Dnovakovic099
11-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Ur second best player is Joakim Noah, after him - Boozer, just because he is injury prone.

I stand to be corrected. We might be fifth due to the Hawks. As far as saying NY might give us competition is a complete joke. Do you think the Bulls won't get fifty wins or that the Knicks will get 50 wins?

jdub747
11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Under: Blazers, Rockets, Spurs, Hawks
Over: Thunder!!, Bulls!!, Mavs, Jazz
Appreciated: Celtics, Lakers, Heat, Wolves (bottom 3 team)

I felt once the summer started the Thunder overration SKYROCKETED. I mean they won 50 games last year, and people were thinking they would improve a lot more.

Are you high? the jazz overrated? they haven't even been talked about really dude, your a noob, if anything there underrated

steviefranchise
11-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Everyone that said Houston is overrated is on crack and are bunch of brainless idiots.

JordansBulls
11-09-2010, 05:59 PM

Actually you are wrong. Bulls fans projected ourselves to be 2-4 in the east when we knew we had a healthy roster. Once Boozer went down, our perception was different.

Also we clearly would get a top 4 seed as long as we win our division. The rules enforce that.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2010, 06:00 PM
I see your point if you think that Bulls fans think that the Bulls are contenders. They aren't and I don't think most Bulls fans think they have a legit shot at a Championship unless a lot of things go right. Most people think fourth in East and second round exit. Which isn't overrated. Bulls with Rose, sg, Melo, Boozer, and Noah would be a contender.

that is mostly what I am getting at.
And yes, if you add Melo with only having to give up Deng and a pick, you get a little better. Not a lot, but better. Deng is actually underrated at this stage. But you still need depth, and a legit SG. I loved the attempted Reddick signing, but that didn't work out unfortunately

Sixerlover
11-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Are you high? the jazz overrated? they haven't even been talked about really dude, your a noob, if anything there underrated

Haha I'm a noob huh? Cause I said something bad about your favorite team??

And yes, I've actually heard A LOT of talk about the Jazz and their title contention this year because of the almighty Al Jefferson (obviously outside of PSD). And if people are calling them title contenders that's overrating them. If you want to get bent out of shape, so be it.

Dnovakovic099
11-09-2010, 06:09 PM
that is mostly what I am getting at.
And yes, if you add Melo with only having to give up Deng and a pick, you get a little better. Not a lot, but better. Deng is actually underrated at this stage. But you still need depth, and a legit SG. I loved the attempted Reddick signing, but that didn't work out unfortunately

While Deng is good I have to disagree. I do think we immediately become contenders if we get Melo. The Bulls have nice depth in Brewer, Taj, Korver, and Watson. I know it isn't spectacular but Boston's bench isn't far better. Also Melo, Rose, Boozer, and Noah puts the Bulls at contender level. Not saying dominant because they still have to learn how to play together, look at the Heat, but it would give us a chance to reach the Finals if everything went well, and if all the players played to their maximum potential. It is hard to get a team together and say they are going to get to the finals because there are such good teams out there. Look at the Heat. They got 2 of the top 5 players and another all-star in Bosh and still you can't say they will get to the Finals and win it because of Magic, Spurs, Lakers, and Celtics. The Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs are so far ahead of everyone team chemistry wise that it would be tough to beat them based on higher talent. Plus, they have some talent of their own :).

Hawkeye15
11-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Everyone that said Houston is overrated is on crack and are bunch of brainless idiots.

they are simply looking at their record. Houston will be in the playoffs. But some experts even had them as high as #2-3 out west this year. With Yao coming back and having to find his game again, the roster adjusting to him, and the various injuries they have had this season, a bad start was not that out of the question. I don't think they are overrated per say, but I also don't think they are a contender. They are kind of the Bulls of the west I guess.
But Houston will still win 45+ games imo. Could even break 50 if they get a few nice win streaks going, and put away the teams they are supposed to beat

Sixerlover
11-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Houston was a favorite team of mine coming into the year, the backcourt scoring was deadly, it's a shame that Brooks got hurt. Plus look at the teams they had to play so far, brutal. They'll still be in the playoffs all things considered hopefully.

Hawkeye15
11-09-2010, 06:13 PM
While Deng is good I have to disagree. I do think we immediately become contenders if we get Melo. The Bulls have nice depth in Brewer, Taj, Korver, and Watson. I know it isn't spectacular but Boston's bench isn't far better. Also Melo, Rose, Boozer, and Noah puts the Bulls at contender level. Not saying dominant because they still have to learn how to play together, look at the Heat, but it would give us a chance to reach the Finals if everything went well, and if all the players played to their maximum potential. It is hard to get a team together and say they are going to get to the finals because there are such good teams out there. Look at the Heat. They got 2 of the top 5 players and another all-star in Bosh and still you can't say they will get to the Finals and win it because of Magic, Spurs, Lakers, and Celtics. The Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs are so far ahead of everyone team chemistry wise that it would be tough to beat them based on higher talent. Plus, they have some talent of their own :).

agreed for the most part. But I have made my feelings clear on Melo's play. I don't think he is that great really. Obviously he would be an updgrade over Deng, but not by as much as most would think. Deng is an excellent defender and passer. He can't carry a candle to the scoring ability of Melo, but I don't think the Bulls would be THAT much better with Melo honestly.
The Heat are a perfect science experiment this season. We all get to see what throwing the two best players in the NBA together, along with another talented big man, with a bunch of role players, will grow into.

Public Enemy #1
11-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Overrated: Thunder, Rockets

Underrated: Warriors, Hornets, Spurs

Appreciated: Celtics, Lakers

Giants-49ers-Ws
11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
underrated: dubs

curry
ellis
d.wright
lee
biedrins (lottery pick Udoh back in January- could take beans spot)

if dubs can add a few guys to bench..watch out

kArSoN RyDaH
11-09-2010, 06:26 PM
over-
thunder
thunder
thunder
thunder

under-
spurs
mavs
NO
ATL

Appreciated-
Lakers
Celtics

and thats it because no other teams are more appreciated than them.

SouthSideRookie
11-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Overrated: Thunder, Rockets
Underrated: Warriors, Hornets, Spurs

Appreciated: Celtics, Lakers

ha ha The same Yao-less Rockets team that went into Golden State on the second game of a back to back and almost won the game despite Curry and Monta going video game mode and shooting at almost a historic clip for that game.

bmd1101
11-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Underrated:
-Spurs
-Blazers
-Nuggets
-Hawks

Overrated:
-Thunder
-Bulls
-Warriors
-Bucks

Appreciated:
-Heat
-Lakers
-Celtics
-Mavs

The hawks aren't underrated, they have proven they just cant contend in the east. Until they prove they can handle the magic, they should be overrated.

Slimsim
11-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Underrated
Dallas
Chicago
Utah
Memphis

Overrated
IDK

Appreciate
Boston
Orlando
LA
Miami

goose14741
11-09-2010, 07:35 PM
underrated: KNICKS

overrated:Thunder; heat; BULLS

and im a magic fan

Avenged
11-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Underrated
Hornets
Hawks
Bulls
Rockets

Overrated
Spurs
Thunder
Nuggets
Bucks

Appreciated
Lakers
Celtics
Spurs
Magic

ewmania
11-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Also, I would love to hear who in the East besides Orlando, Miami, and Boston is better than the Bulls.

ummmm atlanta Lol

Branwegner84
11-09-2010, 08:16 PM

You must not very educated when it comes to NBA basketball, whoever win the Central will be the 4th seed by default.

Most analyst are prediction the Bulls to be a 43-47 win team, which seams reasonable and by means overrated; I believe ESPN has them rank around 15th. You must be making all of observation of basketball by what people write on PSD.

It seams very pre-mature to make all of these conclusions on teams, there's a lot of basketball to be played, but the only overrated team I have seen so far is the Heat. They are very good team, I'm not trying to take away from that; this the team before the season was the Vegas odds on winners, people have talk about them breaking the Bulls record for win this season, and the team was jumping and dancing around saying "we did it". They have accomplished nothing yet and unless they have big turn around I can't see them winning it this year.

Teams that are underrated are Spurs, Mavs, Jazz, and Knicks. All those teams don't get much love and most look over.

Appreciated: Boston and LA.

LeBitteNoir
11-09-2010, 08:25 PM
ummmm atlanta Lol

:facepalm:

LeBitteNoir
11-09-2010, 08:27 PM
underrated: KNICKS

overrated:Thunder; heat; BULLS

and im a magic fan

of course you are. after that 26 point thrashing Miami gave you, you haven't been able to think straight. If Miami of all teams is overrated, your Magic are plain garbage.

TheGsw
11-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Underrated:
-Spurs
-Blazers
-Nuggets
-Hawks

Overrated:
-Thunder
-Bulls
-Warriors
-Bucks

Appreciated:
-Heat
-Lakers
-Celtics
-Mavs
SMH....... :facepalm:

Warriors are 5-2 and Currys been playing through an injury and David Lee's been struggling with his shot. Wait till Lou and Ekpe come back. That should bring us more depth.

ManRam
11-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Can't really pick 4 for all of them...

Overrated

ThunDurant: the hype machine, as I predicted, has completely overrated both the team and the player, no MVP, no WCF...and as much as the media and fans want them/him to be so great...they just aren't at that level
Atlanta: anyone who thinks they'll be better than 4-5 in the East anytime soon is wrong
New Orleans: I just wanna see more from them, they are not a top 5-6 team in the league

Underrated

Heat: they'll get it going, and by season's end, they will live up to the hype...sadly, people are looking for negatives too hard; they're there, but they aren't really much to write home about
Spurs: as long as their big three stays healthy, they'll be fine, I think their depth will get them close to, if not all the way to the WCF
Clippers: they'll get it going, and they are better than a 1-6 team

Just Right

Rockets: didn't like their team before last year, didn't like them before this year, and I still think they finish around 10th in the West..the 1-5 start isn't a fluke
Magic
Toronto

goose14741
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
ummmm atlanta Lol

the knicks.....duh

goose14741
11-09-2010, 08:45 PM
You must not very educated when it comes to NBA basketball, whoever win the Central will be the 4th seed by default.

Most analyst are prediction the Bulls to be a 43-47 win team, which seams reasonable and by means overrated; I believe ESPN has them rank around 15th. You must be making all of observation of basketball by what people write on PSD.

It seams very pre-mature to make all of these conclusions on teams, there's a lot of basketball to be played, but the only overrated team I have seen so far is the Heat. They are very good team, I'm not trying to take away from that; this the team before the season was the Vegas odds on winners, people have talk about them breaking the Bulls record for win this season, and the team was jumping and dancing around saying "we did it". They have accomplished nothing yet and unless they have big turn around I can't see them winning it this year.

Teams that are underrated are Spurs, Mavs, Jazz, and Knicks. All those teams don't get much love and most look over.

Appreciated: Boston and LA.

omg another sane person, thank you

Raps18-19 Champ
11-09-2010, 08:50 PM

I saw people as soon as Rose was drafted that they would be making the playoffs.

Even last year, I saw people saying how Rose will lead the Bulls past the Cavs.

:crazy:

Avenged
11-09-2010, 08:57 PM
I saw people as soon as Rose was drafted that they would be making the playoffs.

And they did make the playoffs the 1st year he entered the league..

Not to sure who was saying Rose would lead the Bulls past the Cavs other than Bulls fans..

Raps18-19 Champ
11-09-2010, 08:59 PM
And they did make the playoffs the 1st year he entered the league..

Not to sure who was saying Rose would lead the Bulls past the Cavs other than Bulls fans..

They didn't make the playoffs in his first year but people were acting as if Rose was the 2nd coming of MJ.

And there were more than enough people saying the Bulls would beat the Cavs. Maybe it was the Lebron hate more than anything.

ryder78c
11-09-2010, 09:02 PM
if bulls get Melo they are up there in the best i think if they do the Taj Gibson for rudy fernandez and they trade deng and a few picks(11' 13') for Melo they have a TOP TEAM

Noah
Boozer
Melo
Fernandez&Korver&Brewer
Rose
^ Thats a scary Team

ryder78c
11-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Underrated:

- Trailblazers
- Hornets
- Knicks
- Spurs

Overrated:

- Thunder
- Bulls
- Bucks
- Rockets

Appreciated:

- Magic
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Heat

aye you hear Wiz Khalifa got arrested with supposedly 30 pounds of chron??

Baller1
11-09-2010, 09:15 PM
I can't wait until the Thunder prove everyone wrong. It's amazing how six games can turn them into an "overrated" team full of unwarranted hype.

I wonder if anyone know that they were less then .500 heading into December last season? It's 6 games, give it a little more time. And if they still struggle, then I will be the first to admit the truth. People are way too quick to judge on this site.

LA ASSASSIN
11-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Underrated:
Portland
Denver
Houston
Cleveland

Overrated:
New Orleans
Atlanta
Dallas
Chicago

Appreciated:
Lakers
Boston
San Antonio
Orlando

Hawkeye15
11-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Underrated:
Portland
Denver
Houston
Cleveland

Overrated:
New Orleans
Atlanta
Dallas
Chicago

Appreciated:
Lakers
Boston
San Antonio
Orlando

explain your reasoning for these selections.

Gram
11-09-2010, 11:04 PM
They didn't make the playoffs in his first year but people were acting as if Rose was the 2nd coming of MJ.

Uhhh. Yeah they did. They took Boston to seven games.

What?
11-10-2010, 12:17 AM
How are the Bulls overrated:confused:. People on PSD sure as hell don't overrate them when most of them take every opportunity to insult the Bulls or there players. Was it ESPN that was overrating them when they had them at 16 in there last power ranking. The only people who you could say overrate the Bulls are bulls fans, and honestly what fan doesn't overrate there team. It's as much apart of being a fan as watching the game or wearing a team jersey you hope and you pray for your team to succeed and along the way you convince yourself there better then they really are. It's sad when you read a thread title and you immediately know that at least half the people who post in that thread are going to say something negative about your team, it's even sadder when it happens on a semi-regular basis

MacFitz92
11-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Underrated:
Portland
Denver
Houston
Cleveland

Overrated:
New Orleans
Atlanta
Dallas
Chicago

Appreciated:
Lakers
Boston
San Antonio
Orlando

In which way is Dallas overrated?

Bring The Heat
11-10-2010, 12:47 AM
I can't wait until the Thunder prove everyone wrong. It's amazing how six games can turn them into an "overrated" team full of unwarranted hype.

I wonder if anyone know that they were less then .500 heading into December last season? It's 6 games, give it a little more time. And if they still struggle, then I will be the first to admit the truth. People are way too quick to judge on this site.

Way to early to judge I like the thunder and think they will be a top team in the west... keep having faith in your team and ignore everyone else

The Final Boss
11-10-2010, 01:01 AM

The basketball world has been asking the same ****ing question for the past 5 years...

nickisabigtimer
11-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Im lovin' that the Warriors are gettin' some love as an underrated team. As a lifelong fan, I will bask in this as it hasn't happened very often in my over two decades of allegiance. I'm hoping that can remain healthy and sneak in as an 8 seed!

_KB24_
11-10-2010, 01:20 AM

Didn't you just say hardly a week ago that the Thunder were not making the playoffs and had "no offensive structure" whatsoever :rolleyes:

Duncan = Donkey
11-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Why are Phoenix on some people's overrated list?

Majority of Analyst and user's on this site have them not making the playoffs.

JordansBulls
11-10-2010, 02:10 AM

And we did make the playoffs. So how does that show that we are posed to break out yearly? I don't consider making the playoffs as a 8th or 7th seed as breaking out.

FetusSmasher
11-10-2010, 02:36 AM
I dont see how the bulls are overated, even though they are playing without their star big man????

tr4shb0t
11-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Overrated:
Hawks
Thunder
Heat
Trailblazers

Underrated:
Warriors
Grizzlies
Cavaliers
Kings

Appreciated:
Suns
Hornets
Lakers
Magic

JB0B0
11-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Easy to call the bulls overrated when they're missing an all-star power forward. Haters!

tr4shb0t
11-10-2010, 02:47 AM
I was almost gonna put Bulls as overrated, but then I thought they are more just over-hyped. Or at least were during the off season.

Baller1
11-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Didn't you just say hardly a week ago that the Thunder were not making the playoffs and had "no offensive structure" whatsoever :rolleyes:

Alcohol + losing to the Clippers = pessimism.

JordansBulls
11-10-2010, 09:22 AM
If anyone is overrated it is Miami. They have as many losses as the Bulls and the Bulls are missing their star PF.

Minimal
11-10-2010, 09:45 AM
If anyone is overrated it is Miami. They have as many losses as the Bulls and the Bulls are missing their star PF.
We lost to Boston by 8 and it was our first game at their house, Bosh and Wade struggled.
We lost to NO who are undefeated still and we were the closest ones to beat them at their home.
And now Utah got lucky and won us by 2
Those 3 loses don't mean a lot.
We need to get Spo retired, because he ruins everything and when we will see.
He doesn't give Chalmers or Pittman minutes, he makes stupid decisions...at some period there was noone from big 3 in the court in 2nd quarter last game..wtf with that?

If we lose to Boston at our house, you can proudly call Miami overrated.

JETS2010REVIS
11-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Underrated:

Memphis
Knicks
Kings
Suns

Overrated:

MIAMI
OKC
CHICAGO
HOUSTON

Appreciated:

Jazz
Blazers
Orlando
Hawks

CANT STAND!

Boston
CAVS
LA LAKERS

Kiss Ma Grits
11-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Overrated
Miami
Chicago
Houston
Knicks
Portland

Underrated
Hornets
Cavaliers
Pacers
Warriors

Appreciated
Lakers
Spurs
Boston
Orlando
Dallas

I know some of you are gonna disagree with Miami being on the "Overrated" list but 5-3 with 2 superstars and 1 star is unexcusable...

Ace33Bone
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Underrated
- Jazz
- Bulls
- Wizards
- Spurs

Overrated
- Hawks
- Heat
- Rockets
- Warriors

Appreciated
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Thunder
- Magic

Baller1
11-10-2010, 12:24 PM
We lost to Boston by 8 and it was our first game at their house, Bosh and Wade struggled.
We lost to NO who are undefeated still and we were the closest ones to beat them at their home.
He doesn't give Chalmers or Pittman minutes, he makes stupid decisions...at some period there was noone from big 3 in the court in 2nd quarter last game..wtf with that?

:laugh2:

You've lost to the same teams as we have (excluding the Clippers), yet you were claiming the Thunder are overrated, but not Miaimi.

Hypocrisy at its finest people.

JordansBulls
11-10-2010, 01:13 PM

No the Heat are overrated. This team was to run away from everyone. They have as many losses as the Bulls, Pacers, and Cavs. Goes to show the Cavs were a whole lot better than people thought.

Hawkeye15
11-10-2010, 01:27 PM
No the Heat are overrated. This team was to run away from everyone. They have as many losses as the Bulls, Pacers, and Cavs. Goes to show the Cavs were a whole lot better than people thought.

how so?

FairWeatherFan?
11-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Is it just me, or are Heat fans even more delusional than Cavs fans were last year

Sincerely,
Cavs Fan

Crab Dribble!
11-10-2010, 02:34 PM

Overrated doesn't mean bad. I'm sure even you'll admit that right now the Thunder don't look like the championship contenders many analysts expected to see before the season began.

Kiss Ma Grits
11-10-2010, 02:39 PM
2 superstars and 1 star, slow start or not they're still underachieving....

TheGsw
11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Underrated
- Jazz
- Bulls
- Wizards
- Spurs

Overrated
- Hawks
- Heat
- Rockets
- Warriors

Appreciated
- Lakers
- Celtics
- Thunder
- Magic

Explain how the W's are overrated?
Were gonna shock the world!

assisi805
11-12-2010, 04:20 AM
UNDERRATED
#1 Clippers (Blake Griffen you sir are a beast, now clippers trade Davis and go to work)
#2 Kings (Evans + Cousins = A superb Tandem(
#3 Warriors (Its hard to believe maybe all these years it was Donnie holding em back?)
#4 Cavaliers (No Lebron, No Problem! ... Okay maybe a bit of a problem Enter JJ)
#5 Nets (so much talent and potential lets see it go somewheres)

OVERRATED
#1 Chicago (Maybe this will be the year they can bust away from this title)
#2 Heat (Find me a championship team without role players and Ill show you luck)
#3 Denver (Really,Who's playing second fiddle to Melo? A old Billups? They need better)
#4 Atlanta (Joe Johnson, Max Contract, Good Joke)
#5 Mavericks (If you find a playoffs and not choke you could break free from this list)

APPRECIATED
#1 Lakers (3 finals appearances in a row..Must be doing something right)
#2 Celtics (The big 4 earn their respect each time they take the court)
#3 Spurs (They always seem to be right there knocking come playoff time)
#4 Magic (Maybe not a legit title contender when stacked up but they deserve this list)
#5 Thunder (Youth and Patience, The league is starting to respect these young guns)

JayW_1023
11-12-2010, 05:50 AM
The Spurs are 6-1 and no one mentions them. Happens every year.

assisi805
11-12-2010, 05:54 AM
The Spurs are 6-1 and no one mentions them. Happens every year.

#3 right above ya under "appreciated"

JasonJohnHorn
11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Underrated:
Spurs (You are right, the Spurs are the Spurs and remain a legit title contender)
Haslem (Outrebounding the guy he backs up EVERY night!)
Cavs (4-4 might not sound like much, but its only half a game behind Miami, and Varajao and Hickson have proved to be solid players, and Mo-Will may not be the best point guard in the league, but he plays with a lot of heart, and the Cavs have been without Jamison all season....Byron Scott may get these guys into the playoffs yet!)
Landry Fields (second reound, and even the Knicks picked somebody else ahead of him, showing he's got an NBA ready game and looking to leap frog a lot of lottery picks to the All-Rookie team).

Over-rated
Pat Ewing (sorry... I know that's old school, but I always have to bring him up when people talk about over-rated and basketball).
Miami (5-4.... I know they gotta work on chemistry, you can just build a team out of spare parts, but considering people were talking about them and the 72 win Bulls in the same breath this offseason and they already have as many losses as that Bulls team had in Febuary... just saying).
Bosh (getting outrebounded by his back-up every night... did i mention that already?)
Amare (sure, he outscored Lee in their head-to-head, but Lee's team won, and the Knicks could have had both these guys playing side-by-side if they played their cards right)

appreciated
LA v Boston (outisde of the Spurs, these two are my fav teams to watch this year, well coached, talented and unselfish).
D-Will v CP3 (now that both are healthy, they are sparking the debate again: whose the best PG in the league? Of course Rondo is in the coversation as well)
Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose (Are the Bulls overrated? Maybe, but you gotta love watching the guy who is poised to take the rebounding title from Howard and the young point guard whose making D-Will, CP3 and Rondo work their @$$#$ of to stay in the running for best point guard in the league).
Wade and LBJ (I may have the Heat in as overrated, but anybody who loves basketball has to love the way these two have been moving the ball on the fast break- they love passing to each other and its fun to watch them when they are on their game).

JasonJohnHorn
11-12-2010, 10:12 AM

I got ten bucks that says those folks are right, just they meant he'd lead them past the Cavs THIS year! ;-)

ActionJaxon
11-12-2010, 03:00 PM

el oh el

Miami is overrated

Nets fan 93
11-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Underrated:
Atlanta
New Jersey
Indiana
Jazz

Overrated
Thunder!!!
New York
Chicago
Heat

IDK what appreciated means. but i appreciate the Nets! If that matters...

Baller1
11-22-2010, 04:17 PM
I knew this thread was too premature.

I'm sure a lot of opinions have changed about a lot of teams now.

xabial
11-22-2010, 04:30 PM
And we did make the playoffs. So how does that show that we are posed to break out yearly? I don't consider making the playoffs as a 8th or 7th seed as breaking out.

Thats the Point Exactly. The Point is many people projected you to break out after drafting Rose. Bulls Fans/Analysts alike. That makes you overrated. Making the 7th/8th seed after missing the playoffs the year before isnt exactly breaking out. Your still a great Team with A Franchise PG, but no.

Dont bring injuries into this..

SNYmets86
11-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Underrated
-Memphis
-Warriors
-Cleavland
-Knicks
-Indiana

Overrated
-Atlanta
-Blazers
-Bucks
-Nuggets
-Mavs
-Rockets

Appreciated
-Celtics
-Lakers
-Magic
-Spurs
-Utah

Byronicle
11-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Overrated: Thunder

hahaha good one, didn't they beat Boston without Durant and Green?

underrated: Raptors FOR SURE
- this team has been fighting hard each and every game and have played great against the likes of the Lakers, Portland, Orlando, Miami and Boston

DaBUU
11-22-2010, 04:43 PM
hahaha good one, didn't they beat Boston without Durant and Green?

underrated: Raptors FOR SURE
- this team has been fighting hard each and every game and have played great against the likes of the Lakers, Portland, Orlando, Miami and Boston

agreed, Raps have shown a lot of fight thats for sure.

goblazers7
11-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Ya

Draco
11-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Thats the Point Exactly. The Point is many people projected you to break out after drafting Rose. Bulls Fans/Analysts alike. That makes you overrated. Making the 7th/8th seed after missing the playoffs the year before isnt exactly breaking out. Your still a great Team with A Franchise PG, but no.

Dont bring injuries into this..

No one projected the Bulls to break out with a first year coach, and a rookie PG both leading a change in direction from where the organization was just the year before.