PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way to reach " Antoine Walker"?

rideroo
11-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Hi all,

I know i might come out here as a stalker of some kind, but i'm seriously helpless and this is why im posting here, mayeb you guys actually being in the state could help me especially that you do know the mechanics related to this matter.

for the last two weeks i've been searching endlessly for a way to reach Mr. Antoine Walker either through email, or through calling him but sadly failed as i couldnt find any agent or any means of contacts with the player. I want to reach him so i could present him with a non nba opportunity to play for a foriegn team.

I know this is a very very long shot trying find help from here, but is there anybody outthere which could have an idea of any agent which mr antoine is associated with currently or any publicist that would be very helpful or any means of contact which i could reach Mr. Walker.

Regards

ChiSox219
11-09-2010, 03:23 AM
Hi all,

I know i might come out here as a stalker of some kind, but i'm seriously helpless and this is why im posting here, mayeb you guys actually being in the state could help me especially that you do know the mechanics related to this matter.

for the last two weeks i've been searching endlessly for a way to reach Mr. Antoine Walker either through email, or through calling him but sadly failed as i couldnt find any agent or any means of contacts with the player. I want to reach him so i could present him with a non nba opportunity to play for a foriegn team.

I know this is a very very long shot trying find help from here, but is there anybody outthere which could have an idea of any agent which mr antoine is associated with currently or any publicist that would be very helpful or any means of contact which i could reach Mr. Walker.

Regards

You want to rob him too?

GspLAL
11-09-2010, 03:24 AM
You want to rob him too?

lmfao its a trap

rideroo
11-09-2010, 03:26 AM
and this is why i was quite certain this was a bad idea.... posting here...

LAcowBOMBER
11-09-2010, 03:35 AM
I sent you a private message because I don;t want it to be looked at as spam or advertising a site or anything. I find it hard to believe if you are associated with a league that you can find some way to get a hold of him though

rideroo
11-09-2010, 03:38 AM
thanks for trying to help but i actually tried emailing them, what you sent in the PM no reply! I even tried contacting his old agent no body is replying!!!

Matrix3132
11-09-2010, 03:46 AM
thanks for trying to help but i actually tried emailing them, what you sent in the PM no reply! I even tried contacting his old agent no body is replying!!!

If this is even serious and you are looking for ways to contact him on here then you are clearly in way over your head

rideroo
11-09-2010, 03:48 AM
this is as serious as it gets... i learned this his old agent which is a Mr. Mark beirnstein if im not mistaken has filed a lawsuit against him as Mr. Walker owes him money and currently he is representing him self.... but how could i reach him!

tredigs
11-09-2010, 03:50 AM

Well, what do you draw from that? It likely means they saw the message, but were not interested.

Also, you could find better (much, much better) players in the D-League. Antoine might draw a few more fans initially were you able to acquire him, but he would soon turn into an overpaid, overweight sideshow on the team. If you have respect for your team and its brand, I'd have to recommend that you look in other avenues.

Another thing, if your e-mails so far have been as poorly written and amateurish as these posts, then you're not going to get anywhere my friend.

rideroo
11-09-2010, 03:56 AM
dude i understand the difference between writing in a forum and actually writing a formal request:S!

rideroo
11-09-2010, 04:06 AM
we had a number of
d leaguers before, they actually had the drive and energy needed but weren't exactly what we were looking for. we currently hold an ex NBA player which actually gives the team the exeprience which contributes not only to being a contender, but actually helps us develope our young local players with the proffesional basketball mentality, but sadly our player is riddled with injury and this is why we are looking for other better options, that is if there are any...

Hustla23
11-09-2010, 04:15 AM
How is it that you could be as bad and fat as Antoine Walker and people still try to recruit you?

Totally not fair.

Kobes a Killer
11-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Why don't you name your "NBA" player instead of just calling him your NBA player

rideroo
11-09-2010, 04:27 AM
I'd rather not.

Hellcrooner
11-09-2010, 04:27 AM
Pm

Trouble87
11-09-2010, 05:07 AM
maybe get in contact with his bookie?

Two-3
11-09-2010, 05:36 AM
So you'd rather not give us the name of this supposed "NBA Player" and give him or your team any type of exposure or publicity? Idk that seems weird to me...

rideroo
11-09-2010, 05:59 AM
it is not wierd at all, we just want to talk to the player and reach to a preliminary conclusion before disclosing anything. If its not happening why talk about it?

Silent
11-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Is he your daddy or is he your babys mama

bal_ravens
11-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Check your local courtroom, im sure you will get a lead on where he is located.

netsgiantsyanks
11-09-2010, 08:15 AM
check out the local whorehouse or your neighborhood unemployment office.

effen5
11-09-2010, 09:32 AM
I am actually his agent but I am going to need to charge you a fee of 10,000 dollars just to speak with him. I only accept paypal.

:laugh:

saucy1
11-09-2010, 09:42 AM
call isiah rider he will work for a sack of calis finest