PDA

View Full Version : Comparing NBA Stars to Movie Charakters

TheHoopsProphet
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Gary Arenas (Wizards) - Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. On the surface he’s just like the rest of the superstars that run the league, he’s got the personality, the looks, the offensive game, and the late-game heroics. But there’s something, demonstrative burning deep in his loins. He is a murderous, psychotic man who is jealous of all his counterparts who must feed to his visceral episodes. He takes good care of his skin and body, but nobody knows who he is, he’s just another face in the crowd, easily overlooked in spite of how different he really is.

Chase Billups (Nuggets) - Maximus from Gladiator. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPzR1-Dp2c(plz listen to this as you read). ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? A nomadic veteran going from team to team, enslaved by the NBA Gms selling him from team to team, in his past, his glory days, he was known only as Mr Big Shot. He led an all-star-less team in the Detroit Pistons to the NBA Finals to defeat the heavily favored Minneapolis/Los Angeles Lakers with both Colby and Shane O’neal in their prime. Now, he performs in front of the brutish, animalistic Denver crowd who cheer at the sight of blood. He has flashbacks of Ben Wallace running through the meadows, before he was dismantled with the rest of the team. This battle for freedom, for another championship, will probably never come, but he continues to fight to entertain us. Soon he will retire, and Tyson Prince will come by his side and tell him, “Someday, we shall meet again, but not yet….not yet.” And Prince then walks away to go win 7 more championships in his career, as Bob Horry, Billups, and Meme Okur all smile down on him from heaven.

Brendan Jennings (Bucks) - Rudy from Rudy. No one believe in him, they all thought he was just another hot-shot with more talk then game. He went to Italy shooting basketballs off the Leaning Tower of Pisa to increase his shooting range. All he wanted to do was to play a game in the NBA. Teams passed on him, thinking he wasn’t as good as he thought he was. Drew Bogut was at the 2009 NBA draft demanding that the Bucks draft him, or he would go back to Australia to attend to his kangaroo farm. They did, and in his first season he dropped 55 points against the Warriors in front of his passionate Green Bay crowd, as they started chanting his name, while he was carried off the court by Scot Skills and Carl Delfino.

Colby Bryant (Lakers) - Tony Montana from Scarface. Colby was just another kid from a foreign country trying to make a living, before he found himself in the midst of Shane O’neal reign and immediately became part of NBA glory. He took down legends like Tom Duncan, Steven Nash, Reggae Miller, Albert Iverson, and Jerry Kidd, and now he’s trying to prevent the influx of superstars from taking down his reign of the cocaine business. Dwite Hayward almost killed him, as did Kelvin Garnett. But Colby won’t go down without a fight, LeJames and others must say hello to his little friend (Paul Gasol) before they can take him down!

Kris Bosh (Heat) - Bernie from Weekend at Bernies. Two kids wanna just have some fun (don wade and lejames) but they dont know where to have fun at. With a lil help from a psuedo-superstar, people assume he is a superstar whenever he plays against terrible defense, but Wade and Lejames know he's actually not a superstar, and must keep him around terrible defenders so people wont realize hes actually not. Filled with hilarious adventures (like Kris making clutch 3 pointers that should have not gone in), they party hardy!

your comparisons?

Chacarron
11-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Can you answer a question for me:

Why do you never write a player's name the way it is?

td0tsfinest
11-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Chase, Gary :laugh2: You're a funny dude.

Shaq = Steel :p (just playing)
Delonte West = Finch from American Pie

Really can't think of anything good like you have.

Fool
11-07-2010, 09:54 PM
I can't tell if this guys an idiot or is trying to be clever with the names.

THE WALL
11-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Gary Arenas (Wizards) - Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. On the surface he’s just like the rest of the superstars that run the league, he’s got the personality, the looks, the offensive game, and the late-game heroics. But there’s something, demonstrative burning deep in his loins. He is a murderous, psychotic man who is jealous of all his counterparts who must feed to his visceral episodes. He takes good care of his skin and body, but nobody knows who he is, he’s just another face in the crowd, easily overlooked in spite of how different he really is.

Chase Billups (Nuggets) - Maximus from Gladiator. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPzR1-Dp2c(plz listen to this as you read). ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? A nomadic veteran going from team to team, enslaved by the NBA Gms selling him from team to team, in his past, his glory days, he was known only as Mr Big Shot. He led an all-star-less team in the Detroit Pistons to the NBA Finals to defeat the heavily favored Minneapolis/Los Angeles Lakers with both Colby and Shane O’neal in their prime. Now, he performs in front of the brutish, animalistic Denver crowd who cheer at the sight of blood. He has flashbacks of Ben Wallace running through the meadows, before he was dismantled with the rest of the team. This battle for freedom, for another championship, will probably never come, but he continues to fight to entertain us. Soon he will retire, and Tyson Prince will come by his side and tell him, “Someday, we shall meet again, but not yet….not yet.” And Prince then walks away to go win 7 more championships in his career, as Bob Horry, Billups, and Meme Okur all smile down on him from heaven.

Brendan Jennings (Bucks) - Rudy from Rudy. No one believe in him, they all thought he was just another hot-shot with more talk then game. He went to Italy shooting basketballs off the Leaning Tower of Pisa to increase his shooting range. All he wanted to do was to play a game in the NBA. Teams passed on him, thinking he wasn’t as good as he thought he was. Drew Bogut was at the 2009 NBA draft demanding that the Bucks draft him, or he would go back to Australia to attend to his kangaroo farm. They did, and in his first season he dropped 55 points against the Warriors in front of his passionate Green Bay crowd, as they started chanting his name, while he was carried off the court by Scot Skills and Carl Delfino.

Colby Bryant (Lakers) - Tony Montana from Scarface. Colby was just another kid from a foreign country trying to make a living, before he found himself in the midst of Shane O’neal reign and immediately became part of NBA glory. He took down legends like Tom Duncan, Steven Nash, Reggae Miller, Albert Iverson, and Jerry Kidd, and now he’s trying to prevent the influx of superstars from taking down his reign of the cocaine business. Dwite Hayward almost killed him, as did Kelvin Garnett. But Colby won’t go down without a fight, LeJames and others must say hello to his little friend (Paul Gasol) before they can take him down!

Kris Bosh (Heat) - Bernie from Weekend at Bernies. Two kids wanna just have some fun (don wade and lejames) but they dont know where to have fun at. With a lil help from a psuedo-superstar, people assume he is a superstar whenever he plays against terrible defense, but Wade and Lejames know he's actually not a superstar, and must keep him around terrible defenders so people wont realize hes actually not. Filled with hilarious adventures (like Kris making clutch 3 pointers that should have not gone in), they party hardy!

your comparisons?

wieso schreibst du nie die echten Namen hin?:D hast du ne Wette verloren?:D

marvILLous
11-07-2010, 10:07 PM
ray allen = jesus shuttlesworth from he got game

Geargo Wallace
11-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Pat Riley = Vito Corleone

TheHoopsProphet
11-07-2010, 10:16 PM
wieso schreibst du nie die echten Namen hin?:D hast du ne Wette verloren?:D

Die für mich schwer zu übersetzen Sie Englisch Namen, wie ich bin nicht Flüssigkeit in das Thema. Nur okay auf Deutsch zu, als ich mich tatsächlich schwedische! :o

Geargo Wallace
11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Mien Kampf

hgtiger32
11-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Can you answer a question for me:

Why do you never write a player's name the way it is?

yeah no siht...it's not even funny

THE WALL
11-07-2010, 10:25 PM
die für mich schwer zu übersetzen sie englisch namen, wie ich bin nicht flüssigkeit in das thema. Nur okay auf deutsch zu, als ich mich tatsächlich schwedische! :o

:d:d

THE WALL
11-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Mien Kampf

it's called Mein Kampf

Geargo Wallace
11-07-2010, 10:30 PM
it's called Mein Kampf

sorry I didn't know the i before e rule doesn't work in German

Cano4prez
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Lolwut

thescore53
11-07-2010, 10:42 PM
wait i thought it was shawn O'neo not shane oneal. ??

magichatnumber9
11-07-2010, 10:45 PM
sorry I didn't know the i before e rule doesn't work in German
Your from Nantucket,? **** I'm from Hyannis my dude.

Geargo Wallace
11-07-2010, 10:52 PM

sikk bro. I'm actually from Brampton Ontario

BirdIsTheWord
11-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Pat Riley = Vito Corleone

Or Gordon Gekko from Wall Street

thescore53
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM

sikk bro. I'm actually from Brampton Ontario

Awkward.

Geargo Wallace
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM
LeBron James = Neo from The Matrix

spreadeagle
11-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Chase, Gary :laugh2: You're a funny dude.

Shaq = Steel :p (just playing)
Delonte West = Finch from American Pie

Really can't think of anything good like you have.

ahahahahaha

godolphins
11-07-2010, 11:22 PM
I hate it when this guy intentially spell players names wrong.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-07-2010, 11:54 PM
you **** with me you ****in' with the best:D

Wilson
11-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Sorry, I don't think this is really thread worthy.