PDA

View Full Version : Which team is the most disappointing so far?

LTBaByyy
11-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Houston (0-5)

Charlotte (1-5)

Milwaukee (2-5)

Explain . .

LTBaByyy
11-06-2010, 11:31 PM
My vote goes for the Rockets just for the fact that they dont have a win

rockets-fan
11-06-2010, 11:33 PM
i expected greater things from the rockets...i just blew up in the forum and said things i didnt mean, but i know the rockets will catch up sooner or later...

TehSamurai
11-06-2010, 11:34 PM
My vote goes for the Rockets just for the fact that they dont have a win

Bingo.

gbpackers12
11-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Gotta be Houston. They have far too much talent to have that record.

Valkyrie
11-06-2010, 11:36 PM
IBPHOM
(In before people hate on Miami)

Hunter48MVP
11-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Houston. I can't still believe that they haven't won a game yet. There just to talented to not have a won a game

rockets-fan
11-06-2010, 11:43 PM
IBPHOM

i dont think people should put heat in this convo...yea they aint undefeated but they beat orlando, they have wins, houston doesnt,even tho they have all been close games, they choked, they have to be the most dissapointing right now

Valkyrie
11-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah Rockets need to start winning, you can say it's early in the season but the west is loaded and before you know it, you are like 3-16 and your chances are slim. They need to play better and fast

MJ-BULLS
11-06-2010, 11:54 PM
im going with the rockets. good talented team still seeking its first win.

Mr Moody
11-07-2010, 12:03 AM
the team that lost to detroit, Bobcats

LTBaByyy
11-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Yeah Bobcats should be way better also! and people bashed me for saying the bucks were overrated b4 the season

Now im looking like i was right, they need a 3rd star to go with Bogut and Jennings

They dont need a superstar, just one star added to the mix

Redd's expiring $17 mil or whatever plus a filler should get some value

smuffins353
11-07-2010, 12:17 AM
omg the rockets are killing me

IDB Josh M
11-07-2010, 12:28 AM
All the Rockets love at the beginning of the season. All the, we were able to take the lakers seven games without Yao talk.

Rockets.

RapOZo
11-07-2010, 01:13 AM
IBPHOM

you got issues, seriously

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Heat fans got issues, seriously

fixed*

GoatMilk
11-07-2010, 02:31 AM
im amazed the ROckets havent won yet

opening night they looked so good. everyone was in love lol

PrettyBoyJ
11-07-2010, 02:46 AM
I picked the Bucks cause I thought with the new additions they'd be better, and I thought Bogut Would have a 20-10 season and i thought Jennings would have a good 2nd year and work on his shot selection... Bucks are playing sloppy...

sargon21
11-07-2010, 02:59 AM
rockets are this year's nets...

JK :rolleyes:

Raph12
11-07-2010, 03:15 AM
IBPHOM

Paranoid much?

_KB24_
11-07-2010, 03:31 AM
I'm not disappointed in the Heat because I already knew their hype exceeded their actual level of play. The Rockets have let me down a little. I thought they would come out on fire with a rejuvenated Yao. They've been crap.

John Walls Era
11-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Rockets games were pretty close.. :sigh: , but you are what your record says you are.

John Walls Era
11-07-2010, 03:33 AM
I'm not disappointed in the Heat because I already knew their hype exceeded their actual level of play. The Rockets have let me down a little. I thought they would come out on fire with a rejuvenated Yao. They've been crap.

Losing 5 games by a slim margins and all of a sudden they're crap?

The Raven
11-07-2010, 03:39 AM
Rockets. Expectations were high with Yao returning but so far the team havent seen wins

shep33
11-07-2010, 03:46 AM
Rockets maybe... but to be fair, they've lost a bunch of really really close games. And in truth, I expect them to make the playoffs still. When Yao plays they're very good. When he doesn't they're still a playoff caliber team.

Look at their losses though:

Lost to the Lakers by 2
Lost to the Warriors by 4 on a back to back
Lost to the Spurs in overtime by 3

3 outta 5 losses could've gone either way, and they could just as likely been 3-2 instead of 0-5. Like I said, I still think Houston makes the playoffs... even though their D is the worst in the league.

Most disappointing teams IMO... The Bucks, Clippers (big time), and Bobcats

Sactown
11-07-2010, 10:30 AM
The Kings...not so much the team, but the Paul Westphall

Venomous88
11-07-2010, 10:33 AM
I didn't expect the Bobcats to make the playoffs this year so definitely not them.

Slimsim
11-07-2010, 10:53 AM
that's why i wasn't worried about our picks. Rockets play in the west so there is no such thing as a night off.

spreadeagle
11-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Thunder?

fadedmario
11-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Houston.

Lou Holtz Lisp
11-07-2010, 11:02 AM
The Heat signed three of the best FA this offseason, they have a whole page on ESPN called the Heat Index, in there intro LBJ said not one, not two, not three, not four, nor five, etc, they were declared by many as the best team in the league and maybe one of the best all time before they played a game and have already lost two games. Heat = disapointment

stejay
11-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Easily the Rockets.

faze38
11-07-2010, 11:18 AM
I have to go with the Bobcats they have had an easy schedule so far and only have 1 win! At least the Rockets have had some respectable comp they lost to 4 good playoff teams and the bobcats have only played 2 playoff teams!

TheGoodGerman
11-07-2010, 11:23 AM
From those mentioned, I would say Houston.

But the Mavs come to my mind, too. And you never go wrong with saying: the Clippers ;)

spreadeagle
11-07-2010, 11:38 AM
The Heat signed three of the best FA this offseason, they have a whole page on ESPN called the Heat Index, in there intro LBJ said not one, not two, not three, not four, nor five, etc, they were declared by many as the best team in the league and maybe one of the best all time before they played a game and have already lost two games. Heat = disapointment

Word

$KnicksAndKobe$
11-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Rockets.

Yea their games were pretty close but it was still a lost, which makes them very disappointing so far.

If Brooks/Martin/Yao can't stay healthy, then we're looking at a top 5 pick for them.

NYYCowboys
11-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Definitely the Rockets, and I'm glad because if they finish with a better record than us they can swap picks with us. Obviously they only played 5 games, but so far so good.

LTBaByyy
11-07-2010, 01:36 PM
From those mentioned, I would say Houston.

But the Mavs come to my mind, too. And you never go wrong with saying: the Clippers ;)

How are the mavs dissapointing??? Dirk and kidd are playing amazing!

and they are 3-2 but OKC is 3-2, so im happy

LA_Raiders
11-07-2010, 01:50 PM
the sockets wow...

Miami 2 loses? Its right there too. lol

alencp3
11-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Clippers are disappointing too

rockets-fan
11-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Rockets.

Yea their games were pretty close but it was still a lost, which makes them very disappointing so far.

If Brooks/Martin/Yao can't stay healthy, then we're looking at a top 5 pick for them.

:facepalm:
aw really you dont say, take any teams or most teams top three players and their a top 5 pick genius. the only exception is problably lakers. take ou tkobe/pau/artest, you still have odom,barnes,bynum

Sactown
11-07-2010, 04:57 PM
[/B]

aw really you dont say, take any teams or most teams top three players and their a top 5 pick genius. the only exception is problably lakers. take ou tkobe/pau/artest, you still have odom,barnes,bynum

LOL love this post:clap:

shep33
11-07-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd really have to say the Clippers... thought they be in the playoffs this year, but the team chemistry is not there at all. Who do you give the ball to? Kaman or Griffin? Gotta get Gordon involved cause he's a scorer. Baron Davis needs the ball to be effective.

I think they have to trade Bdiddy, I like him, but that team needs pg who is gonna control the game. For example if they had Chauncey Billups, which is very unlikely, he could be a leader on that team, plus just his ability to get guys involved would be terrific. But yeah, basically what i'm saying is they need a floor general.

shep33
11-07-2010, 05:02 PM
[/B]

I think he meant it in a way that if Brooks or Martin, or Yao are injured then they're a top 5 lottery team. When I look at "/" i think of "or". That's how I'd probably write it too.

mrblisterdundee
11-07-2010, 05:07 PM
The Miami Heat are the most disappointing team so far, simply because they lost to the Hornets. When the fourth quarter come around, Wade and James should be closing beyond anybody's ability to stop. I can accept the loss to the Celtics. The only teams they should have trouble with are Boston, Los Angeles, Orlando and possibly Dallas and/or San Antonio; not New Orleans.

Jays Claw
11-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Definitely Houston. A starting five of Brooks, Martin, Battier, Scola and Yao is too good to be winless.

rockets-fan
11-07-2010, 05:22 PM
I think he meant it in a way that if Brooks or Martin, or Yao are injured then they're a top 5 lottery team. When I look at "/" i think of "or". That's how I'd probably write it too.

well in that cae its still pretty dumb...last year were 42-40 without yao (and having chuck hayes 6'6" starting at center)...thos year we have miller who could start...so if we werent a top 5 pick last year how would it be the case this year??? just my opinion i guess

shep33
11-07-2010, 05:27 PM
well in that cae its still pretty dumb...last year were 42-40 without yao (and having chuck hayes 6'6" starting at center)...thos year we have miller who could start...so if we werent a top 5 pick last year how would it be the case this year??? just my opinion i guess

Yeah, I understand what your saying. I don't think Houston is gonna be a lottery team... I still believe that they'll be in the playoffs regardles of Yao being healthy or not. Defense is just brutal though... Don't understand how they went from arguably the best defensive team to the worst in like 2 years. I know that they lost Artest, and want to play at a faster tempo... but to have that big of a drop in defense is inexcusable for that team. Especially when they have 2 great defenders in Battier and Hayes. So once they fix their defense a bit, which I believe they will, they should be fine. Playoff team for sure in my books.

DoJoTheSlasher
11-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Rockets are dissapointing but honestly my Dallas Mavericks come to mind.

First game vs Bobcats, we gave up a 16-0 lead and almost lost the game at home.

Second game vs Grizzlies, we played god awful except for Dirk, and we easily should have pulled away in the final minutes.

Third game vs Clippers we played great for about a quarter.

Fourth game vs Nuggets, we won by 2 but they didn't have Nene, Birdman and Martin.

Last night we got embarrased in the fourth by the Nuggets at home. I gotta admit, Dirk played absolutely awful and he should take some blame for that loss.

Even if we were 2-3 or 1-4, better effort and rebounding/defense would excite me more.

I am going to wait until Roddy is back to judge this team. Dirk, Kidd and Chandler have shown up every night (mostly). Terry has put up good stats but has been awful, as have Haywood and Butler.

As of now it looks like a 2nd or 3rd seed, 1st round elimination but we have the talent this year to get to the WCF and challenge LA.