PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent Sleepers? Bust?

Lou Holtz Lisp
11-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Who will be this years Aubrey Huff? Or this years Colby lewis? Vlad? Which players will sign for a small contract and outplay that contract bigtime? I like Javier Vazquez for this. I'm a big Braves fan and he was awesome for us in '08. He went to the AL and the home run derby also known as Yankee Stadium and had a bad year. Any NL team that signs him for around or less than 7 million is getting a steal. He will be worth around 15 million this year -- logging 200 innings, 200 K's, and era at low 3.

On the other hand which player will be this years FA bust and not peform up to his contract? Like Chone Figgins or Jason Bay. I think Rafeal Soriano fits this bill. He is injury prone, and has not been reliable through the course of his career. He plays well in contract years. He will probally go to the highest bidder and then they will be disapointed.

Hunter48MVP
11-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Bust: Adrian Beltre
Sleeper: Derrek Lee

Rylinkus
11-06-2010, 12:19 PM
I can't see Javier making a comeback. I'm a big fan. but his velocity went Mia this past season.

I like Wood as a bust. I thinks someone gives him decent money to close and he gets injured again. :(

Sleeper: Chris Young

nithanyo
11-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Bust : Carl Crawford, Beltre, Jeter
Sleeper: Chris Young, Rich Harden, Manny

Lou Holtz Lisp
11-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Carl Crawford? Doubt it. Derek Jeter is very obvious because it's a given a the Yankees will overpay him.

Bronxbombers182
11-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I have to agree with Rylinkus. I can't see Vasquez making that much of an impact. Especially not in the AL. His velocity was realy down and I think he lost command because of it, he started over throwing. I'm sure he'll make an adjustment but don't expect cy young stuff. I think someone will make the mistake of giving Beltre big bucks, and regret it. Remember his contract year with the Dodgers, he had 41 hrs. The next 3 years he didn't do anything, his D is usually good. Derek lee is someone I've always liked. Beltre bust, D-Lee sleeper.

Bronxbombers182
11-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Manny could be a sleeper but he'll get paid.

yankkiller
11-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Bust: Derek Jeter, Derrek Lee, Arthur Rhodes
Sleeper: Xavier Nady, Brad Hawpe, Dontrelle Willis

Lou Holtz Lisp
11-06-2010, 01:33 PM
^^ Nady, Hawpe, Willis. Those are some bold picks, I doubt any of them do much. Arthur Rhodes probally won't get that big of a pay day either.

Melo15
11-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Sleeper: Lance Berkman
Bust: John Buck

bagwell368
11-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Carl Crawford? Doubt it. Derek Jeter is very obvious because it's a given a the Yankees will overpay him.

Why do you doubt it? The talk is about him getting $18-19M per for 7 years. At that rate he's going to be a huge bust, although not right away.

#1. He doesn't have enough OBP to leadoff (career .323)
#2. He doesn't have enough SLG to be a corner OF (esp for a high budget team that can afford him)
#3. His SB % and attempts per time on base have both slipped the past two years
#4. He's gotten slower in the field and gained weight since he played ANY CF, and he wasn't that good at it then - 2004-2006 time frame.
#5. His arm is brutally weak, not perhaps as pitiful as Damon's but only only slighty better.

His particular issues in Boston:

He'll be even worse in Boston because LF is the smallest of the 90 OF's in baseball, and his range being his best fielding element can't be used there to its fullest. Also he has specialized in taking advantage of the terrible BoSox catching arms the last two years and he's swiped a far higher then average % from them, if he joins them, that does away with a lot of his SB's. He stinks at leadoff as I said, he's best in the two hole but the Sox already have Pedroia a superior #2 hitter to Crawford. If you stick him in the 3 hole, then you have Youk at #4. How much you going to run with the .400 OPB bat of Youk up next? How much you going to run in a high BA, super high 2B's park in an OBP heavy line-up anyhow? What's he going to bat 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th? Oh that's good, the highest priced hitter batting in the lower 4/9 'ths of the line-up?

He's in his prime as a hitter - and will last at most what 4 years at that? and sorry friends his prime isn't anything like an AP, appears to be already passing out of his prime as a base stealer. He's going to be looked at as much of a pariah as Hunter is now at that insane a price. Mark my words. BUST in the making. Now for $14M per for 4 years - no problem, sign him up, move him to CF, surround him with solid LF and RF's bat him 2nd or 6th, and he'll earn his dough.

Roy31
11-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Sleepers: SP/R Brandon Webb, SP/L Capuano, And SP/R Pavano that's if you don't overpay for Pavano or Webb.

Lou Holtz Lisp
11-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Bagwell, I am talking about which will be a bust for next year. I am saying CC will match his contract for next year or close to it. Who knows what will happen in 5 years? Most 7 year deals will come back to hurt a team if the player is on the wrong side of 30.

hgtiger32
11-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Sleeper- Dave Bush: solid #4 or #5 for my Brewers. He would help a lot of teams
Bust- Adrian Beltre: 2nd time he's played outstanding in a contract year

yankkiller
11-06-2010, 03:41 PM
^^ Nady, Hawpe, Willis. Those are some bold picks, I doubt any of them do much. Arthur Rhodes probally won't get that big of a pay day either.

well Nady, and Hawpe could be real good sleepers cuzz i believe they both could have a .280 25 HR 85 RBI type season and come cheap. And Willis i believe he could be a great NL pick maybe the Padres or some team like that. Arthur Rhodes if he hits free agency look for sox's and yanks to go after him which means big deal.

p_phelps
11-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Bust : Carl Crawford, Beltre, Jeter
Sleeper: Chris Young, Rich Harden, Manny

rich harden is a garenteed bust

Twitchy
11-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Why do you doubt it? The talk is about him getting $18-19M per for 7 years. At that rate he's going to be a huge bust, although not right away.

#1. He doesn't have enough OBP to leadoff (career .323)
#2. He doesn't have enough SLG to be a corner OF (esp for a high budget team that can afford him)
#3. His SB % and attempts per time on base have both slipped the past two years
#4. He's gotten slower in the field and gained weight since he played ANY CF, and he wasn't that good at it then - 2004-2006 time frame.
#5. His arm is brutally weak, not perhaps as pitiful as Damon's but only only slighty better.

I'm not disagreeing that CC is overrated, but let's at least look at him fairly.

His career OBP is irrelevant. Between 02-06 he had a 326 OBP. Between 07-10 it's been 351. It's not elite by any standards, but it's a lot better than you make him out to be. How he played in his first few years isn't an indication of the guy he is now. He's a better hitter than he was as a rookie, and we should expect an OBP closer to 350 than 320.

His SB have gone down from last year by 13. You're right. But while he had 1 less hit in 2010 than in 2009, he managed to hit 2 more doubles, 5 more triples, and another HR. I think that's a pretty reasonable trade off of 8 XBH vs 13 SB. So that partially explains it. If those were singles, I'd expect more SB.

I don't see how his success rate dropped. He was 47/57 (82%) in 2010 and 60/76 (78.9%) in 2009. Very successful rates, but more importantly he was much better in 2010 than 2009.

As for his speed - his speed score via fangraphs says he was faster in 2010 than 2009. According to that it doesn't look like he's lost speed. And given that he had a ton of triples, was a very successful base stealer, and that his UZR was one of the highest marks in his career, I think we can safely say he isn't slowing down.

I wouldn't want to give him 7 years at 18-20 M, but I think he's a lot better than you give him credit for.

bagwell368
11-06-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm not disagreeing that CC is overrated, but let's at least look at him fairly.

His career OBP is irrelevant. Between 02-06 he had a 326 OBP. Between 07-10 it's been 351. It's not elite by any standards, but it's a lot better than you make him out to be. How he played in his first few years isn't an indication of the guy he is now. He's a better hitter than he was as a rookie, and we should expect an OBP closer to 350 than 320.

You want to be fair, and then start talking OBP by the season? His OBP at leadoff has never matched what he's done at #2, or #3, but his OBP isn't even that far over league average - especially for a guy on the cusp of making what he is going to get. After all he is in prime as a hitter now, is that going to be the case in 5 years. Let's be fair after all. For his sort of money we should be looking at .395-415 OBP year in and year out not .336, .356, .362, .344, .339 or whatever it's going to be the next five years.

lead-off per season 2006-2010:

PA: 96 .253/.323/.310
PA: 31 .250/.323/.500
PA: 00

Career tOPS+ by batting order position (min 100 PA) w/ slash stats

1st: 91 (.288/.323/.421)
2nd 108 (.305/.349/.463)
3rd: 102 (.294/.338/.452)
9th: 71 (.285/.305/.358)

Maybe he would be better at leadoff now, but TB concluded he's best at the #2 slot, and that's that. Here are the stats of another #2 hitter: .305/.369/.460. Geez, except for the superior OBP that's pretty close. The player is Pedroia, who has been paid about $6.5M in his entire career, so some team is going to pay Crawford 3x what Pedroia has earned in a career - FOR ONE YEAR - to hit WORSE then Pedroia, field at a far less critical position, and steal maybe 30 bases more..???? What mook would do that?

His SB have gone down from last year by 13. You're right. But while he had 1 less hit in 2010 than in 2009, he managed to hit 2 more doubles, 5 more triples, and another HR. I think that's a pretty reasonable trade off of 8 XBH vs 13 SB. So that partially explains it. If those were singles, I'd expect more SB.

I don't see how his success rate dropped. He was 47/57 (82%) in 2010 and 60/76 (78.9%) in 2009. Very successful rates, but more importantly he was much better in 2010 than 2009.

Why are we talking about singles and XBH when speed is being discussed? Do you know the stat SBO? Stolen base opportunities.

Year SBO SB CS SB% SB/SBO%

2006 245 58 9 87% .2367
2007 232 50 10 83% .2155
2008 167 25 7 78% .1497
2009 243 60 16 79% .2469
2010 261 47 10 82% .1800

Crawford's peak in SB% was in the '06-'07 years (he was 85% in '03 and '05 I believe as well). Clearly he ran much more often from '06-'09 with the exception of '08 when he was injured. Clearly 2010 is a lesser year overall then the four previous years for both factors combined.

In addition in 2009 Crawford was 13 SB / 0 CS vs. the Red Sox 18 games which would yield a 117 SB 0 CS year in a 162 game season. In the 137 games he wasn't facing the Sox, he was 47/16 - not so hot % wise (66% - essentially break even). In 2010 he was 8/0 vs the Red Sox in 17 games - meaning he was 39/10 (74.6% - tsk tsk) in 137 games vs the other teams. Since Tek will probably retire, and VMart may be used a lot at DH/1B, some of those advantages appear to be lost to him.

More importantly, SB's count for very little overall - compared to OBP and SLG it's marginal.

As for his speed - his speed score via fangraphs says he was faster in 2010 than 2009. According to that it doesn't look like he's lost speed. And given that he had a ton of triples, was a very successful base stealer, and that his UZR was one of the highest marks in his career, I think we can safely say he isn't slowing down.

I wouldn't want to give him 7 years at 18-20 M, but I think he's a lot better than you give him credit for.

The *** stat is a bit like UZR, a one year sample vs another single year doesn't tell you much.

Since 2004: 8.9, 8.6, 8.4, 8.3, 8.0, 7.7, 8.5. SIX years in a row of decline followed by one exception year, and you just want to talk about 2009 and 2010? How is that fair? It is misleading.

His UZR/150 in CF is interesting (fairly small sample sizes):

8.2, 17.1, 6.7, -28.6, -15.0 - that tends to go with the same flow as his ***, but at a worse rate due to the sample sizes.

My bet on his WAR $ over 7 years:

$21M, $24M, $18M, $13M, $11M, $6M, $3.5M - not quite a Hunter clone, but close.

Twitchy
11-06-2010, 11:40 PM
You want to be fair, and then start talking OBP by the season? His OBP at leadoff

Wait, are you actually claiming that OBP by spot matters? You and I know that OPS by spot is so useless. But go on.

Better yet why are you bringing this up with me, as I really don't care about OPS by spot?

has never matched what he's done at #2, or #3, but his OBP isn't even that far over league average - especially for a guy on the cusp of making what he is going to get. After all he is in prime as a hitter now, is that going to be the case in 5 years. Let's be fair after all. For his sort of money we should be looking at .395-415 OBP year in and year out not .336, .356, .362, .344, .339 or whatever it's going to be the next five years.

A) I said he was overrated
B) I never said he was a leadoff hitter
C) I said it's more fair to use the last 3 years of his OBP rather than his first 3 years as a rookie. I think that's pretty reasonable. It's like saying Johan Santana is a Cy Young pitcher because he was awesome in 2004, when it's 2010 and he's an injury prone good but not elite SP.

So you can keep putting all your effort into trying to prove me wrong, but the fact of the matter is you're not arguing what I said. You're distracting from the issue, which is that it's more fair to use his current stats instead of his rookie year stats.

Maybe he would be better at leadoff now, but TB concluded he's best at the #2 slot, and that's that. Here are the stats of another #2 hitter: .305/.369/.460. Geez, except for the superior OBP that's pretty close. The player is Pedroia, who has been paid about $6.5M in his entire career, so some team is going to pay Crawford 3x what Pedroia has earned in a career - FOR ONE YEAR - to hit WORSE then Pedroia, field at a far less critical position, and steal maybe 30 bases more..???? What mook would do that?

That's wonderful. But I don't remember saying that Pedroia < CC, or anything about the Red Sox. So why did you quote me to argue this? You've wasted a perfectly good Saturday on something I neither said nor care about.

Why are we talking about singles and XBH when speed is being discussed? Do you know the stat SBO? Stolen base opportunities.

Why am I talking about it? Because I'm focusing on the number of times he was on base this year via hits - which was 185 I believe. And of those 185 hits in 2010, he had more extra base hits than the previous year - enough to explain why he didn't need to steal a base. He had 8 XHB, which is more valuable than a drop in 13 SB's.

That's why I brought it up. I've never heard of a SBO%, and considering the fact he had a lower OBP this year vs last year, I find it difficult to see why his SBO% would drop. Nor do I care about it particularly.

As far as I'm concerned, he made up the gap in SB with the XBH. I'm talking raw numbers here.

Crawford's peak in SB% was in the '06-'07 years (he was 85% in '03 and '05 I believe as well). Clearly he ran much more often from '06-'09 with the exception of '08 when he was injured. Clearly 2010 is a lesser year overall then the four previous years for both factors combined.

It's an 82% success rate. This is really good. You're complaining about that? It's no different than the 83% he had in 2007. Seriously. This is grasping for straws. If anything, 2006 stands out as the career year. Which means he isn't slowing down like you're suggesting.

In addition in 2009 Crawford was 13 SB / 0 CS vs. the Red Sox 18 games which would yield a 117 SB 0 CS year in a 162 game season. In the 137 games he wasn't facing the Sox, he was 47/16 - not so hot % wise (66% - essentially break even). In 2010 he was 8/0 vs the Red Sox in 17 games - meaning he was 39/10 (74.6% - tsk tsk) in 137 games vs the other teams. Since Tek will probably retire, and VMart may be used a lot at DH/1B, some of those advantages appear to be lost to him.

I don't know how you're calculating the % but they're wrong. The first one would have been 74.6% and the second would have been 79.6%. Neither of which are particularly bad. And I hate to break it too you, but I'm sure that you'll find these types of stats for every player. Some players do better vs some teams. Next year it may be Tampa that he steals exceptionally well against. Jaso isn't a gold glover behind the plate.

More importantly, SB's count for very little overall - compared to OBP and SLG it's marginal.

I'm not disagreeing, I just don't think he's declined as much as you're suggesting.

The *** stat is a bit like UZR, a one year sample vs another single year doesn't tell you much.
Since 2004: 8.9, 8.6, 8.4, 8.3, 8.0, 7.7, 8.5. SIX years in a row of decline followed by one exception year, and you just want to talk about 2009 and 2010? How is that fair? It is misleading.

We know he was injured in 2008 which is the 8, right? So it goes 8.9, 8.6, 8.4, 8.3, 7.7, 8.5. Again, this isn't a drastic decline we're talking about. He's still one of the fastest runners in the game.

This is seriously like arguing that CC isn't the best defender in the hypothetical case that his UZR goes from 19 over a 6 year period to 18.5. A decline would be CC speed to 6. He's still at 8.

His UZR/150 in CF is interesting (fairly small sample sizes):

8.2, 17.1, 6.7, -28.6, -15.0 - that tends to go with the same flow as his ***, but at a worse rate due to the sample sizes.

I'm gonna go with SSS on that one. 400 innings at the position.

nithanyo
11-07-2010, 12:25 AM

I dunno. You cant really be a bust if you get signed with low expectations

Dyna-sty
11-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Bust: Beltre(more than 3 years), Buck
Sleepers: Manny, Javy(In NL of course), Webb(this years Ben Sheets)

nithanyo
11-07-2010, 12:31 AM
The thing with Webb is that according to a few reports he couldnt get his fastball above 85. An 85mph sinker is not very effective

ThomasTomasz
11-07-2010, 12:35 AM
With a weak market in pitching, both Brandon Webb and Chris Young are sleepers. Both are coming off season-long injuries, and both are top of the line pitchers when healthy. Any team who signs them is going to get a great deal out of it.

For the busts, I'm going to with everyone else and say Beltre- buyer beware, as he's getting older and has always performed well in contract years. I would stay as far away as possible.

Celtic AL
11-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Sleeper Brandon Webb & Carlos pena
Bust Jayson werth

stejay
11-07-2010, 07:55 AM
Bust- Adam Dunn
Sleeper- Derrek Lee

GrumpyOldMan
11-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Sleepers- Coco Crisp, JJ Putz, Jeff Francis, Michael Cuddyer
Busts- Carlos Pena, Jorge Cantu, Lance Berkman

Lou Holtz Lisp
11-07-2010, 09:50 AM
^Crisp isn't a FA but I like your pick of Pena as bust. He's a hacker.

Knuckles
11-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Bust Jayson werth

This. Add in Berkman as a sleeper.

bagwell368
11-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Better yet why are you bringing this up with me, as I really don't care about OPS by spot?

I had no idea you don't care about a key stat. Examine Ellsbury, hits much better at every slot but leadoff, Pedroia - bats poorly at leadoff, so does Drew, Youk, Cameron. Only starter on the Red Sox that does well at leadoff is Scutaro, and his .350+ OBP the first 100 or so games until he was injured points that out. But by reputation or career numbers, you might end up with Pedroia in that slot for instance. No, on this point/stat I cannot agree.

A) I said he was overrated
B) I never said he was a leadoff hitter
C) I said it's more fair to use the last 3 years of his OBP rather than his first 3 years as a rookie. I think that's pretty reasonable. It's like saying Johan Santana is a Cy Young pitcher because he was awesome in 2004, when it's 2010 and he's an injury prone good but not elite SP.

I can agree to all of this, with his speed if he isn't a leadoff hitter, where do you use him? In the heart of the order? What about his SLG?

So you can keep putting all your effort into trying to prove me wrong, but the fact of the matter is you're not arguing what I said. You're distracting from the issue, which is that it's more fair to use his current stats instead of his rookie year stats.

Oh was that the issue? I thought it was my statement with supporting stats (and then more supporting stats) that he is going to be a bust (over the length of his contract). Any means I use in furtherance of that point is spot on. As for tossing out stats older then 5 or 3 years - that's a fair point - however, it does give some idea of his current peak and his future decline.

That's why I brought it up. I've never heard of a SBO%, and considering the fact he had a lower OBP this year vs last year, I find it difficult to see why his SBO% would drop. Nor do I care about it particularly.

A player doesn't get credit for SBO unless he can advance a base - 1st to 2nd, and 2nd to 3rd. CC gets to first and there is a man on 2nd, it doesn't count as an SBO. The reason I like the percentage number is that it does show trends of how active a base runner is.

As far as I'm concerned, he made up the gap in SB with the XBH. I'm talking raw numbers here.

As far as that is concerned, yes, more xBH's are more valuable then more SB's.

It's an 82% success rate. This is really good. You're complaining about that?

It's no different than the 83% he had in 2007. Seriously. This is grasping for straws. If anything, 2006 stands out as the career year. Which means he isn't slowing down like you're suggesting.

It only looks like straws because you dismissed SBO. Also do you disagree that for most players that rely on a high degree of speed the decline comes earlier then it does for the hitting aspects of a player?

Also his *** and CF UZR/150 are somewhat suggestive of a decline - or at least the tail end of his peak.

I don't know how you're calculating the % but they're wrong. The first one would have been 74.6% and the second would have been 79.6%. Neither of which are particularly bad.

You are correct on my calcs - oops. Meanwhile they are just a smidge over the break even SB/CS which depending on which writer, park, line-up and league you are talking about goes from 67-72%. So the true impact on scoring outs would be marginal.

And I hate to break it too you, but I'm sure that you'll find these types of stats for every player.

I hate to break it to you, that in 2009 and 2010 CC never came near numbers like that against any other team.

I'm not disagreeing, I just don't think he's declined as much as you're suggesting.

Perhaps I put it wrong. He hasn't declined at all with the bat, and marginally with the base running. I am trying to figure out his worth across the next 7 years.

I believe his "elite" base stealing days will be behind him after no more then 3 more years (possibly right away if he goes to a team that doesn't run as much as TB has). I believe his "elite" batting years will be behind after 4 or 5 more years.

A declining LF getting paid $16-19M per season the last 2-4 years of contract is quite a drag.

I'm gonna go with SSS on that one. 400 innings at the position.

I think something got munged up here. Good post BTW.

hoog
11-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Sleeper: Yorvit Torrealba, C
He'll make someone needing a catcher very happy and for a fraction of the cost of the other catchers listed above him. (Tiger's Administrators please read!)

Bust: Beltra is obvious but I think one that already signed (Ted Lilly) will be a bust also.
Beltra will sign a 4 year plus contract and only deliver on one of those years, the last one on the contract.

Swishalicious
11-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Sleeper: Manny Ramirez
Bust: Cliff Lee

La11
11-08-2010, 02:47 PM

Your guaranteed to bust your test

ritz
11-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Your guaranteed to bust your test

You're guaranteed to bust yours as well.

Gunzito22
11-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Bust Jayson werth

Wondering why it took 24 posts to get to the obvious answer... Werth is my choice for bust. hands down....

for Sleeper? I want to go with Manny esp. if he signs for what I think he is gonna get (a Matsui-esque $6M) to DH....

NYY NYJ NYK
11-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Sleeper: Hideki Matsui

raidersrock99
11-10-2010, 02:19 PM
biggest sleeper is webb #1 starter when healthy

Bulldog76
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Sleepers:
John Buck - Has played on a bad Royals team and while he won't hit .300 or hit 30 bombs, he will be a nice defensive catcher and hit for a relatively good average with modest run production. Will likely land in the $5m / year range which isn't exactly big money.

Chris Young - He's a dominant pitcher when healthy. Could be a 16 game winner on the right team...If he ends up in a hitters park it could get ugly, but on a team like the Mets he could do very well.

Busts:
Johnny Damon - Not sure he has much left in the tank and he will get a contract based on his name.

Manny Ramirez - If anyone thinks he has 140 games left in his head/body you are kidding yourself. The guy is a basket case and has more money than Serbia... I doubt his attitude will improve with a haircut or paycut.

Jorge De La Rosa- Ground ball pitcher who got roughed up in Colorado because he gave up base hits and doubles, not the infamous longball of Coors field. The likelihood is he gets overpaid by a team in a hitters park and continues to give up the nookie

ManRam
11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Beltre has done it once his his career, and is going to do it again. He's an absolutely elite defensive player, but his offense last year isn't going to be replicated. I hope the Sox can keep him, but I don't think the price will be right.

Buck will be a bust too.

Manny and Webb for sleepers.

Jeter is obviously going to be a bust (especially for that money), but that's a given.

el_primo_nano
11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Bust: Beltre, look at what he did last time he was on a contract year...
Sleeper: Rich Harden

Straight Edge
11-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Bust: I think it will be Beltre, Pavano, and Fuentes.

Steal: Webb, Francis, and Jorge Cantu.

jd25213
11-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Webb is a bust to me, He's going to be a higher paid version of Chien Ming Wang. Yes I think Webb will get hurt again.