PDA

View Full Version : Should i trade durant?

IAmKira
11-04-2010, 07:43 PM
in a deep 20 ppl roti league.

was thinking of trading durant for 2 or durant + another for 3 good players that way i get more value. i was thinking of proposing this to sum1. is it a good idea?

Durant + Parker+ Taj Gibson

For

Rondo + Melo + Bogut

Or

Dirk + TYREKE + Rudy Gay
^^ kinda unreasonable but worth a try n maybe i can work from there

Durant + Parker + Wilson Chandler/Carter

Which one should i lean toward to? Heres my squad
parker, durant, carter, chandler, griffin, love, reggie evans, shelden william, gibson, glen baby, rasual butler, daniel gibson, rip hamilton, + 4 more trash players

kEviN21
11-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Are all 3 definite offers on the line??

Since it is a 20 man league good players are RARE and VALUABLE so I would do it.

and I have a feeling you might def need to up the deal from Gibson to Carter...I like all the deals though.

I have Durant too and I know his value is COLD at the moment. Give him a few nights of 35+ pts then I would trade him (you will get most in return then compared to now)

IAmKira
11-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Are all 3 definite offers on the line??

Since it is a 20 man league good players are RARE and VALUABLE so I would do it.

and I have a feeling you might def need to up the deal from Gibson to Carter...I like all the deals though.

I have Durant too and I know his value is COLD at the moment. Give him a few nights of 35+ pts then I would trade him (you will get most in return then compared to now)

my league seem to be really cheap and people tried to give me the the most horrendous offer before. Im trying to sell durant high so i havnt propose them yet, i wanna know if they're a good deal.

Also i was thinking of getting gasol + a mid lvl or another earl draft pick for durant + 1 of mine

and Kobe + Pierce 4 Durant + carter or maybe rip hamilton n try to commit a robbery? :P

IAmKira
11-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Considering of offering this guy this

Giving:
Durant, V-Carter, K-love, Wilson chandler

getting:
Bargaini, Kev-Martin, Millsap and Granger.

comments?

kEviN21
11-05-2010, 02:58 PM
If its 4 good guys for 4 good guys and Durant is in the deal, the Durant side wins.

Dont trade unless its in your favor...Once Durant starts posting up 35 /10 /8 you will want to keep him or you will want a lot more than just that so keep that in mind

IAmKira
11-05-2010, 03:05 PM
If its 4 good guys for 4 good guys and Durant is in the deal, the Durant side wins.

Dont trade unless its in your favor...Once Durant starts posting up 35 /10 /8 you will want to keep him or you will want a lot more than just that so keep that in mind

durant wont ever get past 6 assist a nite. He can score but he wont even rebound that much. About 5-10 a nite and wats worst is he turns the ball over a lot. Career avging 4 t.o's a game and alrdy got 6 per game this yr.

kEviN21
11-05-2010, 05:22 PM
You are really selling Durant cheap lol. He will have some huge nights soon. There is a reason he is the #1 pick and it's not just for points.

IAmKira
11-06-2010, 12:12 AM
i'll stick wif him for a few wk and see how he plays then. But his t.o r really killing me lol. im 2nd to last out of 20 in T.o thanx to him and his crappy fg %

Boozerguy47
11-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to lean toward trading Durant. I know it's early, but I want to mess with my roster.