PDA

View Full Version : John Wall and Evan Turner for Mayo and Joe Johnson

LakeShowRaider
11-04-2010, 12:42 PM
I get Mayo and Johnson...Should I do it??

Give me some plus and minuses guys. Thanks.

theducksmuggler
11-04-2010, 12:56 PM
umm hell yes dude! evan turner is good i love him being a sixer fan but he shouldnt even be startin on your roster he is averaging about 9 point 6 boards, john wall has been huge at the start but i think he will slow down being a rookie and on a bad team. plus mayo will give u about the same points as wall if not more and jo johnson will get alot more points, u will lose alot of assists but i think u will get about the same boards more points but less assists

LakeShowRaider
11-04-2010, 01:04 PM
umm hell yes dude! evan turner is good i love him being a sixer fan but he shouldnt even be startin on your roster he is averaging about 9 point 6 boards, john wall has been huge at the start but i think he will slow down being a rookie and on a bad team. plus mayo will give u about the same points as wall if not more and jo johnson will get alot more points, u will lose alot of assists but i think u will get about the same boards more points but less assists

Thanks man. The way I'm looking at it is basically every stat goes up except assists and % might be a little lower. I'm gonna observe Wall's next 2 games and see what he does.

I'm thinking abuot throwing in JR Smith in the mix and getting Serge Ibaka too.

theducksmuggler
11-04-2010, 01:17 PM
if i was u i would propose a trade back addin the jr smith for ibaka

LakeShowRaider
11-04-2010, 01:49 PM
if i was u i would propose a trade back addin the jr smith for ibaka

Yea, I think that's what I'm going to do..I'm about to rob this dude...hahaha

kEviN21
11-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Definitely!!!!!!!!!

Turner sucks fantasy wise
and