PDA

View Full Version : KG calls Charlie Villanueva a "Cancer Patient" during game bc of hair loss disease

LTBaByyy
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
http://twitter.com/CV31

KG called me a cancer patient, I'm pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he's tossing it like it's a joke,

KG talks alot of crap, he's prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him

Is KG going too far?!?!?! Thoughts . .

Raoul Duke
11-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey Corey, you better lock this'n up to mang.

D Roses Bulls
11-03-2010, 07:15 PM
alright the other 2 threads were closed, and I didnt comment on the other two, but I think this is a good subject. someone brought up in another thread about how Charlie won in college. that really isnt winning, thats like saying adam morrison is still a beast because he was in college. but i do agree, KG is an ***. I believe he would say something like that. this is the same man who when hurts stays in the locker room when the celtics are losing like a poor sport, but when they are winning is out taunting and barking at the opposing team. it doesnt mean charlie is a cancer cause he hasnt won and I dont believe KG meant it in that way of charlie winning, it was more of a personal attack. he is a thug and I think he needs to be put in his place. the guy has been known since the Minnesota days as an a-hole and he still is. i have respect for his game, but no way for the person he is. tell him to shut up and stop worrying about a player on a team who hasnt won a game yet.

Stunner
11-03-2010, 07:18 PM
O__o

Hawkeye15
11-03-2010, 07:22 PM
THE OTHER TWO WERE CLOSED BECAUSE IT TURNED INTO INSULTING OTHER MEMBERS. IF THIS ONE GOES THAT WAY, IT WILL BE CLOSED, AND ANY FUTURE ATTEMPT TO POST THIS SUBJECT AGAIN WILL ALSO BE CLOSED.
Please keep this alive without insults. Thank you

iggypop123
11-03-2010, 07:23 PM
this was closed for a reason

xbrackattackx
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Dear OP, You get on at 8 O clock at night and really think you are gonna be the first person to make a thread on this?

Corey
11-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Discuss here (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548899)