PDA

View Full Version : New Cleveland Cavaliers Fans Check In Thread

Sports Illustrator
09-11-2006, 09:18 PM
This is made so that we could all get to know each other all of the Cavaliers fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location
2. Favorite Current Cavalier
3. Favorite Former Cavalier
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

1. Location: New York
2. Favorite Current Cavalier: Lebron James without a question
3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Shawn Kemp (Was that timne period when I started watching the Cavaliers play)
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Not really a Cavaliers fan but I enjoy watching them play and my favorite player(lebron James plays for the Cavaliers). I am a Knicks and Hawks fan and I'm making this thread as an example of how the Cavaliers fans should do.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like all sports but the sports that I mainly follow is basketball, baseball, soccer and football in that order. The other sporting teams that I root for are the Knicks, Mets, Yankees, LA Dodgers, NY Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Nacional soccer team and Intermilan soccer team.
6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I can play every sport but my true passion is basketball and it's something that I take very seriously and I play almost every day. I like playing video games a lot, I read a lot of magazines/articles on sports and I occasionally travel a lot.

IndiansFan337
09-13-2006, 04:46 PM
1. Location : Akron, Ohio(hometown of LBJ).

2. Favorite Current Cavalier: LeBron James.

3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Terrell Brandon.

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I don't root for team's beside Cleveland, but I do like to watch Dallas, San Antonio & the Clippers play.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like all sports. Favorite team's are Cavs, Indians & Browns.

6. Anything else you care to share? I am just a big time fan that loves to discuss sports in general.

U1timateCubsFan
10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
1. Location : Chi-Town

2. Favorite Current Cavalier: King James

3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Don't have one

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Chicago Bulls baby!!!

5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball and Football. Big time Cubs fan and Bears fan.

6. Anything else you care to share? I would say that I am more of a LeBron fan than a Cavs fan. No offense to any REAL Cavs fan. I became a Cavs fan the day that LeBron was drafted. Not the bandwagon kind cuz I rooted for the Cavs the first two seasons when they didn't make the playoffs and they sucked.

Sports Illustrator
10-10-2006, 08:23 PM
1. Location : Chi-Town

3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Don't have one

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Chicago Bulls baby!!!

5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball and Football. Big time Cubs fan and Bears fan.

6. Anything else you care to share? I would say that I am more of a LeBron fan than a Cavs fan. No offense to any REAL Cavs fan. I became a Cavs fan the day that LeBron was drafted. Not the bandwagon kind cuz I rooted for the Cavs the first two seasons when they didn't make the playoffs and they sucked.

Welcome to the Cavaliers forum, I hope you stick around and see more of your posts in here.

phinphanatic60
01-21-2007, 09:05 PM
1. Location-Altoona, PA
2. Favorite Current Cavalier-LeBron of course
3. Favorite Former Cavalier-Bob Sura
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-the suns and 76ers
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-NFL Dolphins, MLB Pirates, College Penn State, and NHL the Penguins

Sports Illustrator
01-22-2007, 02:05 PM
1. Location-Altoona, PA
2. Favorite Current Cavalier-LeBron of course
3. Favorite Former Cavalier-Brad Daugherty
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-the suns and 76ers
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-NFL Dolphins, MLB Pirates, College Penn State, and NHL the Penguins

Welcome to the Cleveland Cavaliers forum and I am more then happy to have you around here since we need as many Cavaliers fans as possible so that this place can be ever more fun. I look forward to seeing more of your posts around here.

Flash-Is-Trash!
02-11-2007, 01:19 AM
1. Location-Cleveland, Ohio.

2. Favorite Current Cavalier-Other than LeBron and his amazing skills, personality and play wise makes me choose Damon Jones.Turn that fountain on, fella!:cool:

3. Favorite Former Cavalier-Mark Price, with a nod to Brad Daugherty and Austin Carr.

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-The Heat is my second favorite team, with the Spurs as my third favorite.

5. Other sports you enjoy?-Personally, I like to lift weights, play hockey, baseball, volleyball, and watch wrestling.

What other sporting teams do you root for?-Indians, Browns, Spurs, Heat, Dolphins, Buckeyes and every team for every sport that I play on!;)

6. Anything else you care to share?-I like the Heat, but Flash Is Trash.Shaq, Mourning and Haslem are some of my favorites on the team too.

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.-How about a championship for my favorite team in any sport throughout the world, the Cleveland Cavaliers?According to my favorites, this should be the year that the Cavs win the Championship.

Order of my favorite teams:

3. San Antonio Spurs (2005 Champions).

2. Miami Heat (2006 Champions).

1. Cleveland Cavaliers (2007 Champions?)

Sounds good to me.:clap:

Pedro Cerrano
02-19-2007, 06:45 AM
1. Location-Parma Hts, OH
2. Favorite Current Cavalier-LBJ
3. Favorite Former Cavalier-hmm either Brad Daughtery or Mark Price
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The Knicks before they hired the worst gm ever
5. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball and Soccer
What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, Browns, R Madrid, NY Rangers, Red Wings, Seattle Mariners and NY Yankees
6. Anything else you care to share? I'm into heavy metal especially Thrash, Death and Black.

enabring
02-19-2007, 10:18 AM
1. Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
2. Favorite Current Cavalier: LBJ, Chosen One, King James
3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Mark Price (honorable mentions goes to Hot Rod Williams and for some strange reason Cedric Henderson, I always liked him)
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for: not a one
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: I am a strict hometown guy- Browns, Indians, Buckeyes

Sports Illustrator
02-20-2007, 01:27 AM
enabring, Pedro Cerrano and Flash-Is-Trash!

I welcome you all to the Cleveland Cavaliers forum and I hope to see you guys posting a lot in here and staying active. We need every single one of you to stay in here so that this forum can turn out to be a very fun forum to be a part of.

Jorth3
04-17-2007, 12:17 PM
1. Location-Kansas
2. Favorite Current Cavalier-Lebron
3. Favorite Former Cavalier-Mark Price
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-Nuggets & Spurs
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Baseball-Packers and Reds
6. Anything else you care to share?lebron owns your soul!

Flash-Is-Trash!
05-26-2007, 02:23 AM
enabring, Pedro Cerrano and Flash-Is-Trash!

I welcome you all to the Cleveland Cavaliers forum and I hope to see you guys posting a lot in here and staying active. We need every single one of you to stay in here so that this forum can turn out to be a very fun forum to be a part of.

I'm all for making this a good/fun forum!:clap:

Seiya
06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
1. Location : Chula Vista
3. Favorite Former Cavalier: I Dunno
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? LA LAkers

5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball and Football. Chargers and PAdres Fan
6. IM just a Lebron and GIbson fan now.. :D

DBoobieGib
06-14-2007, 09:07 PM

Favorite Current Player: Boobie (LeBron is obvious)

Favorite Former Player: Jeff McInnis

I enjoy rooting for the Warriors and other underdogs in the western conference

I also enjoy rooting for the Buffalo Bisons, Staten Island Yankees, and the smokehouse softball team

I would just like to say, Eric Snow shoots j's like bill buckner fields ground balls.

Sabres39
06-14-2007, 09:25 PM

Favorite Current Player: Boobie (LeBron is obvious)

Favorite Former Player: Jeff McInnis

I enjoy rooting for the Warriors and other underdogs in the western conference

I also enjoy rooting for the Buffalo Bisons, Staten Island Yankees, and the smokehouse softball team

I would just like to say, Eric Snow shoots j's like bill buckner fields ground balls.
You know Buckner was a very good first baseman, in fact I think he won a GG, but he messed up on one play. Welcome:clap:

Buckwheat
08-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Location Ohio
Favorite Current Player: LeBron
Favorite Former Player: Carlos Boozer
Other teams in NBA I root for: Celtics, Bulls, Wizards
Other Sports and teams: I LOVE MLB, NFL, and NHL, also enjoy College Basketball and Football. In baseball I root for those Cubbies, Bears in NFL, and Penguins in hockey. Also root for Ohio State in College. Also like the Angels and Devil rays. Used to root for the Dolphins.
Anything else you care to share? I love sports. I am very passionate about baseball though. My teams usually make it to the championships but fail. I also play about every sport.

lbj27
10-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Location - Omaha Nebraska
Favorite Player - Lebron
Favorite Former- Hot Rod Williams

Other Sport Teams- Indians Browns Cavs The Ohio State

Cleveland Best Damn City In The Usa!!!!!!!!!!

Sbank
10-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Location - Omaha Nebraska
Favorite Player - Lebron
Favorite Former- Hot Rod Williams

Other Sport Teams- Indians Browns Cavs The Ohio State

Cleveland Best Damn City In The Usa!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to psd :clap:

EdTheRevelator
12-13-2007, 08:22 PM
1. Toledo, OH
2. Probably Gibson.
3. Mark Price, Luke Jackson
4. I don't root for any other teams, but I follow the Suns and Pistons cause my roommates are fans of those teams.
5. Baseball (Indians), Football (Browns, Buckeyes) and University of Toledo sports.
6. I'm more of a baseball poster but I'll probably occasionally pop my head in here.

Krenzel16
01-09-2008, 06:08 PM
1. Cleveland
2. LeBron
3. Mark Price
4. N / A
5. MLB, NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB - Cleveland and Ohio State sports
6. It's all about Cleveland

MetsCavsTerps
01-31-2008, 11:21 AM
1. Rochester NY
2. LeBron
3. Carlos Boozer
4. New Orleans
5. Baseball (mets), Football (cowboys), College basketball (Maryland)
6. I can't get enough sports baby

saintfanx
02-21-2008, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=Sports Illustrator;984468]This is made so that we could all get to know each other all of the Cavaliers fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location; Columbus, Ohio
2. Favorite Current Cavalier: Ben Wallace
3. Favorite Former Cavalier:Mark Price (all time fav)
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?Mavs
5. Other sports you enjoy?Football,Baseball,Ohio State,hockey, womens tennis:clap:
6.What other sporting teams do you root for?saints,browns,blujackets,indians,reds
7. Anything else you care to share? i am geeked to have wallace

CavsRules
02-25-2008, 06:42 PM
1. Location: Cleveland, Ohio
2. Favorite Current Cavalier: Whoever helps No.23
3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Larry Hughes
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Larry Hughes(Can't root for the Bulls, lol), Denver Nuggets
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Cleveland Sports In General.
6. Anything else you care to share?: I miss Larry....

Sbank
02-25-2008, 08:02 PM
1. Location: Cleveland, Ohio
2. Favorite Current Cavalier: Whoever helps No.23
3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Larry Hughes
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Larry Hughes(Can't root for the Bulls, lol), Denver Nuggets
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Cleveland Sports In General.
6. Anything else you care to share?: I miss Larry....

J-MERTH
02-26-2008, 02:47 AM

Favorite Current Player: Besides LeBron, I would have to say Big Z.

Favorite Former Player: Mark Price

Other teams I root for in the NBA: None really I only root for the fantasy players that I have playing that night. Other wie I don't care who wins or loses as long as the Cavs win.

Other sports that I root for: Football ( HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO, HOO HOO), Baseball ( Cleveland Indians of course, hate the new name of the Jake), and thats really about it.
Anything else I've got to say: I'm tired of hearing the BS about LeBron leaving when he has two years left befre he can opt out.

CavsRules
02-26-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm tired of hearing the BS about LeBron leaving when he has two years left befre he can opt out.
You and me both.

He will leave, however if we don't win a championship or upgrade this roster to his liking. Right now, he seems pleased, so we should be fine. But for right now, we need to work on getting things done for the future. I hope Danny Ferry has himself a plan, because this ship will go into a car crash if King James leaves.

Auto4short
02-26-2008, 09:11 AM
1. Location- Dover, DE used to live in Dayton OH
2. Favorite Current Cavalier- LBJ of course
3. Favorite Former Cavalier- Didnt watch much basketball till around LBJ era.. I'm only 21 anyways.
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None really...
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Cincinatti Bengals!!!
6. Anything else you care to share? Ummm I'm pretty happy about the trade we made... I think Ben will be able to play a lot better being PF and having Big Z as the main big man... Plus LBJ gets all of the attention from the defense... Ben will do exactly what we got him for D and rebounds. Plus wally, joe, and Delonte... This team is gonna be great when they get used to playing together

Wallace
02-26-2008, 09:31 AM
1. Location : KOSOVO,Pristina

2. Favorite Current Cavalier: Ben Wallace

3. Favorite Former Cavalier : Mark Price

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Detroit Pistons

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Arsenal

Sbank
02-26-2008, 05:21 PM

jwcleveland
02-26-2008, 05:27 PM
1. Location- Raleigh, NC
2. Favorite Current Cavalier(besides LBJ) -Damon Jones
3. Favorite Former Cavalier- Ron Harper
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- Suns, Portland
5. Other sports you enjoy?- all
What other sporting teams do you root for?
Tribe, Browns,AZ Cardinals, Sabres, Buckeyes, ND,NC St., Kentucky hoops
6. Anything else you care to share? Absolutely not

Sbank
02-26-2008, 07:49 PM
welcome :clap:

infamous
04-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Favorite Current Player: (besides Lebron) delonte west
Favorite Former Player: None (Only got interested in the Cavs when lebron was drafted)
Other teams in NBA I root for: Lakers
Other Sports and teams: Well... Im just more into basketball than anything else..
Anything else you care to share? I love basketball and a big fan of Lebron James and the Cavs (delonte, big ben, Z, boobie).

Sbank
04-19-2008, 05:21 PM

"WhatIf"
05-23-2008, 08:38 PM
1. Location - Hudson, Ohio
2. Favorite Current Cavalier - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
3. Favorite Former Cavalier - Andre Miller / Larry Nance
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for - Spurs, Sonics
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Enjoy all major sports.
MLB: Indians / Yankees
NFL: Browns
NHL: Maple Leafs

6. Anything else you care to share? Been a Cavs fan for a long time, Originally from Canada but moved here not too long ago.

Sbank
05-23-2008, 08:40 PM
welcome to the Cavs form :clap:

IndiansFan337
05-23-2008, 09:20 PM
1. Location - Hudson, Ohio
2. Favorite Current Cavalier - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
3. Favorite Former Cavalier - Andre Miller / Larry Nance
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for - Spurs, Sonics
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Enjoy all major sports.
MLB: Indians / Yankees
NFL: Browns
NHL: Maple Leafs

6. Anything else you care to share? Been a Cavs fan for a long time, Originally from Canada but moved here not too long ago.

Hudson, eh? I live in Akron. And my girlfriend lives right on your border, in Stow.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
05-25-2008, 05:04 PM
fav cav now: Delonte West
fav former cav: Campanella Michael Russel
other sports: baseball(indians) football(browns)

23LBJCleBrowns
05-27-2008, 05:06 PM
1. Location: CLEVELAND, OHIO

2. Favorite Current Cavalier: Mr. Daniel "Boobie" Gibson

3. Favorite Former Cavalier: Austion Carr

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?NOPE, GO CAVS!

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? BIGGEST CLEVELAND FAN EVER!!!

6. Anything else you care to share? GO BROWNS

Sbank
05-27-2008, 05:24 PM

Cavs_Fan24
07-07-2008, 09:08 AM
1- Cleveland
2- LeBron James and my man D-Gibs!!
3- Larry Nance OR Mark Price?
4- Mostly the Cavs, but also the Hornets, Blazers, The Rockets(cuz of T-Mac)
5- i like all sports, but mostly basketball, football, baseball and hockey
football: Saints, Jaguars, Giants, Vikings
baseball: Tigers, Rays, Yankees, Cubs
hockey: Pens, Wild, Tampa, Blackhawks

Sbank
07-07-2008, 07:57 PM
welcome tot he cavs form :clap: