PDA

View Full Version : New Phoenix Suns Fans Check In Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Sports Illustrator
09-11-2006, 08:55 PM
This is made so that we could all get to know each other all of the Suns fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

Here is the link for new visitors to start the FREE registration process::clap: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/register.php

1. Location
2. Favorite Current Sun
3. Favorite Former Sun
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

1. Location: New York
2. Favorite Current Sun: Steve Nash
3. Favorite Former Sun: Charles Barkley
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Not really a Suns fan but I enjoy watching them play. I am a Knicks and Hawks fan and I'm making this thread as an example of how the Suns fans should do.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like all sports but the sports that I mainly follow is basketball, baseball, soccer and football in that order. The other sporting teams that I root for are the Knicks, Mets, Yankees, LA Dodgers, NY Giants, Indianapolis Colts, Nacional soccer team and Intermilan soccer team.
6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I can play every sport but my true passion is basketball and it's something that I take very seriously and I play almost every day. I like playing video games a lot, I read a lot of magazines/articles on sports and I occasionally travel a lot.

bclin
09-11-2006, 10:23 PM
I've been posting for a couple years, but I figure I'll fill this out just to be social.

1. Bowling Green, OH
2. Current Sun: Leandro Barbosa (been following him closely since he came in.. glad to see he finally broke through last season) or Shawn Marion
3. Former Sun: Kevin Johnson
4. Other Team: I am an NBA junkie. I follow most teams, but I'm from PHX, so the Suns are definitely my team.
5. Other Sports: (American) Football - Cardinals.. sadly.
6. Share: I'm a doctoral student at Bowling Green State University.

AZCardsFan
09-11-2006, 11:15 PM
1. Location- Phoenix, Arizona
2. Favorite Current Sun- Amare Stoudemire and Leandrinho Barbosa
3. Favorite Former Sun- Kevin Johnson
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- None
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- Cardinals, DBacks, Eagles, Braves

Sports Illustrator
09-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Keep up the good work guys and stick around here in the Suns forum. there is expected to be more funs here pretty soon now that I'm around and I'm here to make this forum better and attract more fans.

krishanson
09-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Phoenix Suns
Steve Nash
BO OUTLAW!!!
NONE I'LL STICK WITH THE SUNS NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Football, Baseball- Vikings, D'Backs

Sports Illustrator
09-18-2006, 11:05 PM
Phoenix Suns
Steve Nash
BO OUTLAW!!!
NONE I'LL STICK WITH THE SUNS NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Football, Baseball- Vikings, D'Backs

Welcome to the Phoenix Suns forum and I hope you stick around and am very interested in reading about your opnions and ideas of the Phoenix Suns.

PHX-SOXFAN
11-02-2006, 06:31 PM
1. PHX, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun - Barbosa
3. Favorite Former Sun - The in shape version of Boris Diaw
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for - the team playing the Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Red sox and Chicago Bears
6. Anything else you care to share? I've been reading this and the Red Sox Forum for a while but just starting to post. I'm glad Tim thomas is gone. He was a 6'10" guard, terrible rebounder, and not much on D. Do you remember watching him give up numerous second chance opportunities the entire playoffs?

Sports Illustrator
11-02-2006, 07:13 PM
1. PHX, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun - Barbosa
3. Favorite Former Sun - The in shape version of Boris Diaw
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for - the team playing the Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Red sox and Chicago Bears
6. Anything else you care to share? I've been reading this and the Red Sox Forum for a while but just starting to post. I'm glad Tim thomas is gone. He was a 6'10" guard, terrible rebounder, and not much on D. Do you remember watching him give up numerous second chance opportunities the entire playoffs?

Welcome to the Suns forum, I hope to see you here actively.

Don't mind me
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
If you post here regularly, you might be able to get in on the Mavs, Spurs, Suns bet. I think you will have to post here on a regular basis for the rest of this month and then you might be able to get in on the bet for next month. We have to show the Mavs and Spurs that we roll deep.

Sports Illustrator
11-02-2006, 09:16 PM
If you post here regularly, you might be able to get in on the Mavs, Spurs, Suns bet. I think you will have to post here on a regular basis for the rest of this month and then you might be able to get in on the bet for next month. We have to show the Mavs and Spurs that we roll deep.

He can still sign up right now if he wanted, he just needs to give his word of commitment that he'll be active on here. He should do it though, it'll be nice.

Don't mind me
11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
He doesn’t have 100 posts yet so he can’t have a sig yet. I don’t think they would let him in this month if he couldn’t possibly wear the penalty sig. Not that he would need to anyways since the Suns will win this month.;)

Yeah, but it is good to see new people like PHX-SOXFAN and Frozen Nets Fan. krishanson13 signed up but I’ve only seen him post a few times. The Suns forum should be a lot more active now.:clap:

Frozen Nets Fan
11-13-2006, 04:50 PM
1. Location Alaska
2. Favorite Current Sun Shawn
3. Favorite Former Sun Hawk...Counts....A Adams
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Nets
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? MLB....Red Socks NFL...Raiders
6. Anything else you care to share? I've obviously been a Suns fan a long time but if it came down to it I wouldn't know who to root for in a Suns/Nets final...more than likely the Nets so that J Kidd gets his ring b4 itz too late.

Frozen Nets Fan
11-13-2006, 04:52 PM
OH....and a oversight in my former Suns list....Sir Charles....can't leave him off the list...and quite obviously J Kidd

Sports Illustrator
11-13-2006, 05:00 PM
1. Location Alaska
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? MLB....Red Socks NFL...Raiders
6. Anything else you care to share? I've obviously been a Suns fan a long time but if it came down to it I wouldn't know who to root for in a Suns/Nets final...more than likely the Nets so that J Kidd gets his ring b4 itz too late.

Well I hope to see you in here more often in the Suns forum and welcome to the Suns forum. It's a great pleasure to have you here.

Don't mind me
11-13-2006, 08:29 PM
1. Location Alaska

There are a couple of former Suns on the Nets roster and a couple of players that played college basketball here in Arizona.

DefLeppard
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM
1. Auruora, Kentucky.
2. Steve Nash.
3. Charles Barkley
4. None.
5. MLB - Cardinals. NFL - Bears. NCAA basketball - Kentucky. NCAA Football - Kentucky.

sports13guy
12-30-2006, 10:34 PM
1. Phoenix, Arizona
2. Steve Nash
3. Thunder Dan Majerle
4. None
5. Diamondbacks, Vikings, (NCAAF) UGA Bulldogs, (NCAAB) UofA Wildcats

Nasty Nash 13
01-20-2007, 10:08 PM
pittsburgh in da house
nash is the best

dodie53
01-21-2007, 10:12 PM
tondo, manila, philippines
steve nash
jason kidd
n/a
n/a
i just started collecting steve nash card,
even the ones when he is still in dallas and early suns years..
i currently have 30 cards right now..

king4day
01-22-2007, 10:02 AM
1. Location - Charlotte, NC (I Call into KTAR a lot)
2. Favorite Current Sun - Nash
3. Favorite Former Sun - Majerle
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Knicks/Nets (from NY) and now Bobcats AFTER the Suns of course
5. Other sports you enjoy? MLB, NFL, NHL
What other sporting teams do you root for? Yankees, Saints:ouch: , and Penguins
6. Anything else you care to share? I hate fans who heckle unprovoked or they are quiet forever and then get loud only AFTER their team beats mine.

Weasel
01-24-2007, 05:49 AM
1. Location - Vancouver, BC (CANADA)
2. Favorite Current Sun - Nash (of course - BC boy)
3. Favorite Former Sun - Jason Kidd (definitely the best ex-sun out there)
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I'm a Nuggets fan primarily but I love what fellow BC boy Nash has done for the team and for the style of play in the nba overall so I can't help but cheer for this Suns team. I hope Nash gets his 3rd MVP and the Suns win a title. Once they're done, the Nuggets can take over.
5. Other sports you enjoy? NHL and NSK Sumo (the real thing from Japan)
What other sporting teams do you root for? Canucks, Nuggets.
6. Anything else you care to share? I've already pledged myself as a life long Nuggets fans but as long as Nash and his 'offensive' style lead the revolution to more exciting play in the NBA, I'll be cheering for Phoenix. At least it is a former Nuggets coach guiding them. As I recall, D'Antoni did a fine job with the limited resources he was given while in Denver and he made the team entertaining for its fans.

sirfreshness
01-24-2007, 01:12 PM
^^^welcome

chadillachembre
02-02-2007, 11:04 PM
pittsburgh, pa (born and raised in avondale, az)
pat burke
barkley kj majerle socks rex
chadillac roots for no one else in the nba. its called loyalty
im all az go cardinals. go d-backs.
this is the year for suns fans. holla!

Sports Illustrator
02-02-2007, 11:39 PM
pittsburgh, pa (born and raised in avondale, az)
pat burke
barkley kj majerle socks rex
chadillac roots for no one else in the nba. its called loyalty
im all az go cardinals. go d-backs.
this is the year for suns fans. holla!

Hey man welcome to the Phoenix Suns forum as we are glad to have you here and I look forward to reading about your ideas and opinions. I hope to get to see you stay active around here ;).

chadillachembre
02-03-2007, 11:53 AM
ill be around im addicted to this site

TEJ
03-02-2007, 04:03 AM
Favorite Sun: Amare/Nash/Barbosa
Favorite Former Sun: Kevin Johnson
Other teams: Warriors
Other sports: football (cardinals, bengals, chargers). ARIZONA STATE all the way!!!!
Other: Been a suns fan ever since I moved to Arizona. They are the greatest franchise of all time and are going to win the NBA title this year. Been on this site for a while also and supported the suns to my fullest when there was no backup. Good to see there are more suns fans now on the site.

wwareiv
03-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Favorite Sun: "The New" Amare Stoudemire
Favorite Former Sun: The Original "King" Rex Chapman
Other teams: Nobody
Other sports: No Others
Other: Can we please get Healthy so we can make this playoff run for the championship?

QuotetheRaven
04-22-2007, 09:14 PM
1. Newport News, Va
3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley, Orlando Miller, KJ
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for - 6ers, Bulls
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - O's, Ravens, Cubs, Bears
6. Anything else you care to share? Just hangin out...

Sports Illustrator
04-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the Phoenix Suns forum and we are very glad to have you posting here in this forum. I hope to see you actively posting around here.

ink
04-22-2007, 10:50 PM
1. Location - Vancouver, BC
3. Favorite Former Sun - JKidd, Sir Charles
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Raptors, loved the Showtime Lakers
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball, Dragon Boat Racing, Hockey - Blue Jays, Mariners; Canucks

sirfreshness
04-23-2007, 02:41 AM
1. Newport News, Va
3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley, Orlando Miller, KJ
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for - 6ers, Bulls
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - O's, Ravens, Cubs, Bears
6. Anything else you care to share? Just hangin out...

Welcome, i actually live in Chesapeake (just moved from phx) glad to have another east coaster here

1. Location - Vancouver, BC
3. Favorite Former Sun - JKidd, Sir Charles
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Raptors, loved the Showtime Lakers
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball, Dragon Boat Racing, Hockey - Blue Jays, Mariners; Canucks

and welcome to you as well

KOOL-AID Man
04-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Favorite Current Sun: James Jones.
Favorite Former Sun: Dan Majerle & Cedric "Ice" Ceballos.
Other teams in the NBA that I root for: I've always rooted for the Clippers, but right now I'm going to root for the Warriors because I want them to smash Mark Cuban and his Mavericks.
Other sports I enjoy and the teams I root for: I love baseball, it's a fun sport to follow and it's even more fun to play. The teams I root for are the Dodgers & the Angels.
Anything else I care to share: I just want to note that I'm not a big fan of Raja Bell. I think he lets his temper get the best of him and it seems like he does some things on the basketball court that are pathetic, prime example being when he kicked Andrea Bargnani in family jewels.

Batoreo41
04-23-2007, 04:36 PM
1. Location-San Antonio, Texas
2. Favorite Current Sun-Steve Nash
3. Favorite Former Sun-Charles Barkley
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-Mavs, Spurs, and Bulls
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-God,no. I also can't believe Poker is considered a sport by tv networks.
6. Anything else you care to share?-I realize that I also support two of your enemy teams, but I also love watching the Suns play. Anyway, good luck!

TEJ
04-23-2007, 04:58 PM
1. Location-San Antonio, Texas
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-Mavs, Spurs, and Bulls
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-God,no. I also can't believe Poker is considered a sport by tv networks.
6. Anything else you care to share?-I realize that I also support two of your enemy teams, but I also love watching the Suns play. Anyway, good luck!

U can't be a true suns fan and still root for the Mavs and Spurs. I hate both with a passion, especially Dallas. :cool:

Batoreo41
04-23-2007, 05:38 PM
U can't be a true suns fan and still root for the Mavs and Spurs. I hate both with a passion, especially Dallas. :cool:
Well, ANYTHING is possible, is it not? It could be much worse-I could be a Lakers fan! j/k
What can I say? I've got deep Texas roots in both SA and Dallas, but you're more than welcome to hate away on the Spurs and Mavs.:up: Take care of those pesky Lakers in Game 2, though.

king4day
04-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome all. We need more Suns fans here. For such a big team, this is one of the slower forums. Forces us to just post in the NBA forum.

sirfreshness
04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Welcome all. We need more Suns fans here. For such a big team, this is one of the slower forums. Forces us to just post in the NBA forum.

:( i dont like the NBA forum, everyone wants to hate on us for our kickass skills

Edit: why didnt it block that out?

beavakilla
06-02-2007, 04:20 PM
current sun: Marion
former sun: Dan Majerle but remember Richard Dumas and that potential
other NBA team: I have the league pass so I watch all the teams play.
sports/teams: Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs, Fighting Illini, IFL -QC Silverbacks

sirfreshness
06-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Welcome ^

whamo
06-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Obviously, I am a little late getting on here for this but here goes.

1. Location-Arizona City, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun-I really just like the total Suns package..STAT, Nash, and Barbosa...I spent some time in Brazil, so I have a little love for the Blur!
3. Favorite Former Sun-Kidd
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-I used to be a Bulls fan, so I check them out a little, but mostly just Suns...and anyone playing SA, LA, or Dallas.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-D'Backs, Cards, and Mercury...JK!!
6. Anything else you care to share?-As most of you most likely agree, the Spurs Championship is tainted!! Horry can take his 7 fingers and...well...The Suns are going to win it all next year...guaranteed. I just don't see them letting anything get in the way!!

sirfreshness
06-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Obviously, I am a little late getting on here for this but here goes.

1. Location-Arizona City, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun-I really just like the total Suns package..STAT, Nash, and Barbosa...I spent some time in Brazil, so I have a little love for the Blur!
3. Favorite Former Sun-Kidd
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-I used to be a Bulls fan, so I check them out a little, but mostly just Suns...and anyone playing SA, LA, or Dallas.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-D'Backs, Cards, and Mercury...JK!!
6. Anything else you care to share?-As most of you most likely agree, the Spurs Championship is tainted!! Horry can take his 7 fingers and...well...The Suns are going to win it all next year...guaranteed. I just don't see them letting anything get in the way!!

Its never too late to sign up for PSD, welcome

gimmies fan
06-17-2007, 06:31 PM
1.toledo ohio
2.amare stoudimare
3.sir charles
4. i like watchin the bulls and the cavs both teams have good young talent but the suns will always be my fav
5. i like football,hockey and baseball detroit lions,pittsburg penguins and baltimore orioles

phillyphxfan
06-18-2007, 02:41 PM
1. Location/payson az
2. Favorite Current Sun/raja bell
3. Favorite Former Sun/chuck
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?/sixers
5. Other sports you enjoy?/baseball/football
What other sporting teams do you root for?eagles/phillies/76ers/cardinals/dbacks
6. Anything else you care to share?um if the suns get grant hill then he can run the offense when nash rests

sirfreshness
06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
To the last two posters....welcome to the suns forum, its always good to have new minds, and different angles of thought.

LA SUNS FAN
06-19-2007, 10:10 AM
1. The OC. :cheers:
2. Amare Stoudemire :box:
3. Barkley :worthy:
4. None :yawn:
5. Philadelphia Eagles/Tennis Federer/Nadel :rock:
6. Get rid of Diaw while there is still time. :horse:

sunsalltheway03
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
I don't think I ever checked in lol

1. Location? Arizona
2. Favorite Current Sun? Nash or Amare or Barbosa(can't choose)
3. Favorite Former Sun? I don't know i'll just say Bo(ha rhymes)
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Nope
5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, football
What other sporting teams do you root for? Diamondbacks, Coyotes, AZ Cardinals, Yankees
6. Anything else you care to share? Go Suns!

sirfreshness
06-19-2007, 01:26 PM
PhxSoxFan will be glad we have another yankee fan in our forum :smoking:

king4day
06-19-2007, 01:37 PM
PhxSoxFan will be glad we have another yankee fan in our forum :smoking:

I saw that too. It's pretty interesting how there are so many SUns fans who follow the Yanks (or sox for that matter).
He mite be the only sox fan i know that i don't not like (for obvious reasons) :)

sirfreshness
06-19-2007, 03:46 PM
I saw that too. It's pretty interesting how there are so many SUns fans who follow the Yanks (or sox for that matter).
He mite be the only sox fan i know that i don't not like (for obvious reasons) :)

Yea I was surprised at how many Yankee and Sox fabs there were/are in Phx when I moved their. But at the same time with all the people that move to Phx its not that surprising.

kio32
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Well it's time for me to introduce myslef...

1. Location? Greece
2. Favourite current sun? Amare
3. Favourite former sun? K,J , Barkley (As a player only. Other than that big time whiner and loser), Rex Chapman (because of his famous wild 3point shot)
4. Other NBA teams you root for? I guess Warriors because the play fast and beautiful basketball, Toronto because of a lot of European players
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer. Teams: Panathinaikos Athens, Pas Giannena
6. Anything else you care to share? It's time for our fisrt ring! Don't you think?

phoenix1suns
06-19-2007, 05:34 PM
1. Location: Valley of the Sun
2. Favorite Current Sun: STAT
3. Favorite Former Sun: Nash
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: I would rather die!!!!!
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Go Cards! No others
6. Anything else you care to share? Suns get screwed every year and I think it's because David Stern has AZ.

sirfreshness
06-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I would like to welcome both of our new members, Im glad yall signed up we love having new minds to our forum.

jephre
06-22-2007, 01:48 AM
1. Location - Los Angeles
2. Favorite Current Sun - Nashty
3. Favorite Former Sun - Thunder Dan
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? What other teams are there?
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I scuba dive, but the Suns are the only team I follow. I grew up in the Valley and have rediscovered my deeply held love of the Suns...
6. Anything else you care to share? Hope you don't mind me throwing the occasional dumb question out there. There's a lot I don't understand and am trying to learn.

sirfreshness
06-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Welcome, and dont worry we will all be glad to answer any questions you have.

whamo
06-22-2007, 12:22 PM
That's what I like to see...a Suns fan from LA!!! Welcome!!

Tom81
06-25-2007, 11:39 AM
1. Location: Poland( Europe)
2. Favorite Current Sun: Nash,Bell
3. Favorite Former Sun: SIR Charles Barkley my favourite player ever!!
4. Other teams in the NBA you root: I like spurs.but don't make me wrong SUNS is and always be #1
5. Other sports you enjoy:soccer,tennis,athletics,
6. Anything else you care to share:It was star in 93,

Tom81
06-25-2007, 02:36 PM
And I'm sorry for my english!!

TEJ
06-27-2007, 03:01 AM
1. Location: Poland( Europe)
2. Favorite Current Sun: Nash,Bell
3. Favorite Former Sun: SIR Charles Barkley my favourite player ever!!
4. Other teams in the NBA you root: I like spurs.but don't make me wrong SUNS is and always be #1
5. Other sports you enjoy:soccer,tennis,athletics,
6. Anything else you care to share:It was star in 93,

welcome, all u have to do is learn to hate the spurs and you can become a true suns fan. :D

Tom81
06-27-2007, 07:25 AM
TEJ you will not telling me how to be a suns fan I'm SUNS fan last 14 years ,so don't tell me then I'm not the true suns fan.I like watch spurs because thy play the best basketball right now.If you don't see it , then you are blind .And this is nothing change that i love suns.

king4day
06-27-2007, 08:35 AM
TEJ you will not telling me how to be a suns fan I'm SUNS fan last 14 years ,so don't tell me then I'm not the true suns fan.I like watch spurs because thy play the best basketball right now.If you don't see it , then you are blind .And this is nothing change that i love suns.

He's just messing around Tom. There's a lot of dry humor in here. We are all Suns fans, no ones being critical of you. You'll see a lot of playful sarcasm by ur fellow fans. U'll get used to it :)

Tom81
06-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Whatever. I don't like you guys at all.

dwaggs
07-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Favorite Sun: Steve Nash
Favorite Former Sun: Connie Hawkins
Other NBA teams: Chicago
Other Interests: College and High School Basketball

sirfreshness
07-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Welcome dwaggs

LA SUNS FAN
07-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome dwaggs

Are you the official welcoming party? Don't get me wrong, I think it's great making people feel at home.

sunsalltheway03
07-10-2007, 09:02 PM
welcome dwaggs..hope to see ya posting here =)

tripleplay2007
07-10-2007, 11:18 PM
1. Location-Center, Texas
2. Favorite Current Sun-Steve Nash and Amare Stat
3. Favorite Former Sun-Barkley
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-none
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? baseball-astros and mets. football-packers. college-texas
6. Anything else you care to share? spurs are losers.

phoenix4ever
07-11-2007, 10:57 AM
favorite current sun:amaré stoudamire
favorite former sun :kevin johnson
Other teams in the NBA you root for? miami
Other sports you enjoy? paris-saint-germain(soccer)
Anything else you care to share?I've been obviously a suns fan since 1992

sirfreshness
07-11-2007, 11:42 AM
1. Location-Center, Texas
2. Favorite Current Sun-Steve Nash and Amare Stat
3. Favorite Former Sun-Barkley
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-none
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? baseball-astros and mets. football-packers. college-texas
6. Anything else you care to share? spurs are losers.

Welcome, im sure being a Suns fan in Texas is hard

favorite current sun:amaré stoudamire
favorite former sun :kevin johnson
Other teams in the NBA you root for? miami
Other sports you enjoy? paris-saint-germain(soccer)
Anything else you care to share?I've been obviously a suns fan since 1992

and welcome to you too, I dont know if your old enough but did you ever see D'Antoni play when he was in the Italian league?

sirfreshness
07-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Are you the official welcoming party? Don't get me wrong, I think it's great making people feel at home.

No but like you said I feel like we should make people feel welcome

rtbPHX
07-11-2007, 12:06 PM
1. Location: Gilbert, Arizona
2. Favorite Current Sun: LB
3. Favorite Former Sun: Kevin Johnson
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: None
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: Football, I want to be a Cardinals fan but they make it too hard. I'm an old red sox fan but the diamondbacks are starting to win me over
6. Anything else you care to share?: Shawn Marion is currently my least favorite suns player, used to be my favorite but he's gotten a little lazy and i'm sick of his complaints about being underrated and yet he's overpaid.

Jamesus
07-20-2007, 11:28 AM
1. Location: Hazard, Ky
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: College basketball, the University of Kentucky FTW.
6. Anything else you care to share?: Nope.

sirfreshness
07-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Welcome to both of you. It is a hard life being a Cardinals fan, but I see bright things in our future.

Tom34
07-20-2007, 02:16 PM
It's me Tom81 I forget me password and I create a new profile

sunsalltheway03
07-20-2007, 04:40 PM
You forget yur password? ehh well welcome everyone

Tom81
07-20-2007, 04:41 PM
You forget yur password? ehh well welcome everyone

not current

Nirvanaskurdt
07-22-2007, 05:08 AM
1. Location: Los Angeles
2. Favorite Current Sun: Steve Nash and Matrix 4 Life!
3. Favorite Former Sun:Jason Kidd..
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Uhh... do the suns have 2 teams??
5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball is the best =) GO DODGERS!!.. Go Chargers!
6. Anything else you care to share? Guitar Hero is the shiznat homie

sunsalltheway03
07-23-2007, 01:51 AM
Welcome fans!

whamo
07-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome!!!!

Weasel
08-11-2007, 03:11 AM
1. Location: Vancouver BC (Canada)

2. Favorite Current Sun: Nash (go figure - my parents are both from his hometown)

3. Favorite Former Sun: Nash (from when he was drafted by the Suns and let go - I never cared for the Suns until they drafted Nash so I can't claim any other player as a favorite former Sun though I enjoy Barkley as a broadcaster)

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I'm a Nugget fan first and foremost. Always have been.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like Hockey (and thus the Canucks - Canadian, from Vancouver, what do you expect?) and Sumo. Also, I enjoy NCAA Basketball (especially teams from Hawaii and Colorado) and Australian Rugby League (NRL).

6. Anything else you care to share? Though the whole Nash/Victoria BC connection dominates my interest in the Suns, there is also the style of play and the coach (a former Nuggets coach who I liked while he coached in Denver) and I've always liked Shawn Marion. I'm not sure how attached I will be to the Suns once Nash, D'Antoni, and Marion are gone. I guess it depends on the style of play they go with and interesting players they may retain or acquire.

sirfreshness
08-11-2007, 01:13 PM
^Welcome to PSD

-Juice-
09-26-2007, 02:37 AM
1. Location: Scottsdale, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun: Amare Stoudemire
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Denver Nuggets (don't really root, just like Carmelo a lot.)
5. Other sports you enjoy? Football:
What other sporting teams do you root for?: Arizona Cardinals. ASU Football/Basketball
6. Anything else you care to share?: Nope

Tom81
09-26-2007, 02:59 AM
Welcome!!!!

JPHX
09-26-2007, 07:07 PM
1. Location: Anthem, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun: Pat Burke!!!
3. Favorite Former Sun: Sir Charles
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: If the NBA puts a team in Tucson ill root for them. lol if not then no.
5. Other sports you enjoy? Football
What other sporting teams do you root for?: CHARGERS!!!
6. Anything else you care to share?: I like Thai Ice Tea. Anyone else??

sunsalltheway03
09-26-2007, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around and stay active!

sunsalltheway03
09-28-2007, 12:44 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I might not be able to post for a little while, maybe a week or two because my PC isn;t connecting and might ahve a virus. So, im on my moms laptop right now but I really wont be able to post much or at all until its fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. go suns!

sunsalltheway03
10-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Whats up guys? I guess Im back temporarily. Even though we couldn't fix what we wanted to, I am connected a different way. Anyways yeah, its good to be back.

crosbyORRnash
11-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Location-China; home-Victoria BC
Favourite guy--Nash
Team--Suns and Raptors
Sports-baseball, hockey, basketball, football, soccer,rugby, lacrosse
Fave teams:Rockies,Jays, nd A's; Canucks, Pens and Team Canada; Blue Bombers, Patriots, Vikings and Chargers; Manchester U., Arsenal, and Liverpool; Castaway Wanderers; Shamrocks.
Living in China I get short changed on what sports I can watch. In basketball I often got to see Houston Rockets for the past three or four years. Only once when the Suns were playing them. Now I guess I'll also see a lot of the Milwaukee Bucks. I wish the Suns would tap Steve's brain for a good Chinese prospect. Even if he sits on the bench, there's still a billion three people here who might buy his jersey--and Nash's. That would cover the new guy's salary. Oh yes, I did see Nash and Yao ans some othr stars play in a charity game here before the season started.

Happy to be with you guys

crosbyORRnash
11-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Location-China; home-Victoria BC
Favourite guy--Nash
Team--Suns and Raptors
Sports-baseball, hockey, basketball, football, soccer,rugby, lacrosse
Fave teams:Rockies,Jays, nd A's; Canucks, Pens and Team Canada; Blue Bombers, Patriots, Vikings and Chargers; Manchester U., Arsenal, and Liverpool; Castaway Wanderers; Shamrocks.
Living in China I get short changed on what sports I can watch. In basketball I often got to see Houston Rockets for the past three or four years. Only once when the Suns were playing them. Now I guess I'll also see a lot of the Milwaukee Bucks. I wish the Suns would tap Steve's brain for a good Chinese prospect. Even if he sits on the bench, there's still a billion three people here who might buy his jersey--and Nash's. That would cover the new guy's salary. Oh yes, I did see Nash and Yao ans some othr stars play in a charity game here before the season started.

Happy to be with you guys

torontosports10
11-12-2007, 10:24 PM
1. Location: New Brunswick, Canada
2. Favorite Current Sun: Captain Canada of course haha
3. Favorite Former Sun: Charles the great
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?: Raptors of course. Raps in East and Suns in West.
5. Other sports you enjoy? Football,Baseball,Hockey,UFC
What other sporting teams do you root for?: Chargers,Jays,Raps,Leafs. For UFC St-Pierre,Serra,Lidelle,Courture
6. Anything else you care to share?: nope haha looking forward to a Suns-Raps game tho :D

NoSense
01-20-2008, 03:51 PM
1. Location: Paris, France
3. Favorite Former Sun: Jason Kidd and Charles Barkley
5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Football, Soccer and Rugby
What other sporting teams do you root for?: Colorado Rockies, the French Rugby National Team, the Colorado Avalanches, San Diego Chargers.
6. Anything else you care to share?: GO SUNS :D

NoSense
01-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Whats up guys? I guess Im back temporarily. Even though we couldn't fix what we wanted to, I am connected a different way. Anyways yeah, its good to be back.

Welcome back dude :D...

lavis
02-07-2008, 03:53 PM
1. Location - Helsinki, Finland
2. Favorite Current Sun - SHAQ!!!
3. Favorite Former Sun - Barkley and KJ
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - All the teams except Spurs, Pistons and Lakers :rolleyes:
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Besides basketball I enjoy NHL and root for Ducks.
6. Anything else you care to share? - PHX has always been my second favorite team (after the team Shaq plays for), until now.. Always been a huge Shaq fan.. Still can't believe Shaq came to PHX. Now I can finally stop pretend I like D-Wade :o

Mastajedi81
02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
1. Location - Queen Creek (Phoenix area boonies)
2. Favorite Current Sun - Leandro Barbosa
3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley, Shawn Marion
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I dont really root for anyone else but i would have to say i root for Lebron James. Simply put he is an amazing player
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Big, Big Football & Baseball Fan. I love the Cardinals and the DBacks. (Yes, I am a big homer)
6. Anything else you care to share? A big sports nut if i am not watching a game i usually have on ESPNEWS so i am always keeping up on things

Segway2_89
02-09-2008, 02:01 PM
1. Location Wisconsin
2. Favorite Current Sun Thats Amare
3. Favorite Former Sun Dan Majerle, Charlie Bell now on the Bucks, Marion
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Bucks
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? FOOTBALL PACKERs
6. Anything else you care to share? Started as a Suns fan when I went to Arizona a While back fan since.

ink
02-09-2008, 02:40 PM
1. Location - Helsinki, Finland
2. Favorite Current Sun - SHAQ!!!
3. Favorite Former Sun - Barkley and KJ
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - All the teams except Spurs, Pistons and Lakers :rolleyes:
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Besides basketball I enjoy NHL and root for Ducks.
6. Anything else you care to share? - PHX has always been my second favorite team (after the team Shaq plays for), until now.. Always been a huge Shaq fan.. Still can't believe Shaq came to PHX. Now I can finally stop pretend I like D-Wade :o

You're a great poster. I remember how much I liked your very first post on PSD last year. :clap: Welcome to the Suns forum.

1. Location - Queen Creek (Phoenix area boonies)
2. Favorite Current Sun - Leandro Barbosa
3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley, Shawn Marion
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I dont really root for anyone else but i would have to say i root for Lebron James. Simply put he is an amazing player
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Big, Big Football & Baseball Fan. I love the Cardinals and the DBacks. (Yes, I am a big homer)
6. Anything else you care to share? A big sports nut if i am not watching a game i usually have on ESPNEWS so i am always keeping up on things

1. Location Wisconsin
2. Favorite Current Sun Thats Amare
3. Favorite Former Sun Dan Majerle, Charlie Bell now on the Bucks, Marion
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Bucks
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? FOOTBALL PACKERs
6. Anything else you care to share? Started as a Suns fan when I went to Arizona a While back fan since.

Welcome the Suns forum, both of you! Jump right in and get discussion going about the Suns. Looking forward to hearing from you in here. :clap:

LISDEXIA
02-09-2008, 03:31 PM
1. Location: Phoenix, AZ (tempe)
2. Favorite Current Sun: Bosa & Al McCoy
3. Favorite Former Sun: Joe Kline
4. Other teams you root for: Anyone but the Spurs. :mad:
5. Other sports you like: I like em' all.
6. Anything else: Looks like the Suns are makin a push for their ring! This is the year boys, this is the year!

Anybody know if Suns management would even consider Artest a possibility? If so would he mess up chemistry?

chadillachembre
02-10-2008, 11:53 PM
joe klien haha... thats awesome. al mccoy will live forever. welcome to the suns thread!

Dmo
02-12-2008, 04:47 AM
1. PHX
2. gotta go with nash... after all it is his era, right?
3. richard dumas! nah for feal tho im a marion kinda guy. he's the nicest guy ive ever met.
4. not that i root for them but i wouldnt mind seeing orlando come outta the east.
5. d-backs, cards, mercury, rattlers
6. im going to be watching the nba finals at the us airways center with my boy chadillac-hembree

king4day
02-12-2008, 11:26 AM
1. PHX
2. gotta go with nash... after all it is his era, right?
3. richard dumas! nah for feal tho im a marion kinda guy. he's the nicest guy ive ever met.
4. not that i root for them but i wouldnt mind seeing orlando come outta the east.
5. d-backs, cards, mercury, rattlers
6. im going to be watching the nba finals at the us airways center with my boy chadillac-hembree

If the Suns do reach the finals, we should all get together for a game in Phoenix. I'll travel cross country for it.
It'd be cool to meet everyone too.

Mallpha
02-12-2008, 04:43 PM
1. Poland Kraków/Cracow
2. Grant Hill
3. Barkley Finley McDyess Elliot Perry those socks
4. Magic Cavs
5. Hometown football team
6. Erm my writing english is really really bad:(

cahawk
02-14-2008, 12:32 AM
Current Sun : Shaq & Nash
Former: Barkley
Other teams root for: 50+yrs. Laker Fan but can't stand what kobe has done to team & Shaq.

I have really liked Nash & Suns style and now that they have added Shaq I can't help but root for Suns to win a Title.
This is going to be a fun, exciting Suns team.

ThePhxHasRizen
02-14-2008, 02:30 AM
Other teams root for: 50+yrs. Laker Fan but can't stand what kobe has done to team & Shaq.

I have really liked Nash & Suns style and now that they have added Shaq I can't help but root for Suns to win a Title.

it's not that the suns can't win a title, they can if it weren't for the spurs, mavs, lakers, no, pistons, boston, utah, minnesota and now golden state. other than that, we have a pretty good shot of winning our first title.

ink
02-14-2008, 02:31 AM

Welcome to the Suns forum!

ink
02-14-2008, 03:46 AM
1. Poland Kraków/Cracow
2. Grant Hill
3. Barkley Finley McDyess Elliot Perry those socks
4. Magic Cavs
5. Hometown football team
6. Erm my writing english is really really bad:(

Are you and Tom81 friends? You both live in the same city. Welcome to the Suns forum!

stawka
02-14-2008, 05:08 AM
Hey guys. SOme of you guys would know me as a "Heat Fan", but i'm a Shaq fan. I'm from Australia so before the name calling starts, we don't have an NBA team in Australia - so i'm following Shaq since his College days from Orlando to LA, then Miami and now to Phoenix... hopefully his last stop.

So as of now, i'm a Suns fan. It's also pretty good to see that our fans are pretty cool, from what i've read on the boards. Glad to be part of the crew :D

ink
02-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Hey guys. SOme of you guys would know me as a "Heat Fan", but i'm a Shaq fan. I'm from Australia so before the name calling starts, we don't have an NBA team in Australia - so i'm following Shaq since his College days from Orlando to LA, then Miami and now to Phoenix... hopefully his last stop.

So as of now, i'm a Suns fan. It's also pretty good to see that our fans are pretty cool, from what i've read on the boards. Glad to be part of the crew :D

Welcome Stawka!

Mallpha
02-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Are you and Tom81 friends? You both live in the same city. Welcome to the Suns forum!

I dont think i had pleasure of meeting him irl:) but who knows

P.S i see his from Poland but im not sure if his from Cracow

kio32
02-14-2008, 06:19 PM
I dont think i had pleasure of meeting him irl:) but who knows

P.S i see his from Poland but im not sure if his from Cracow

Welcome man!! Nice to see that there are other europian Phoenix Suns fans. I am from Greece and i haven't missed a game of our Suns this season (well one game with Chicago was not broadcasted). Good to see also we have 2 Polish guys now. Tom is also a hardcore Suns fan who watches every game :)

chadillachembre
02-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome man!! Nice to see that there are other europian Phoenix Suns fans. I am from Greece and i haven't missed a game of our Suns this season (well one game with Chicago was not broadcasted). Good to see also we have 2 Polish guys now. Tom is also a hardcore Suns fan who watches every game :)

thats awesome to see so many fans over seas.

krhembree
02-18-2008, 07:25 PM
1. Location: Pittsburgh, PA
2. Favorite Current Sun: dro
3. Favorite Former Sun: Kevin Johnson
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I have a few I root to do bad!
5. Other sports you enjoy? football hockey and some baseball
6. Anything else you care to share? Al mcCoy is my hero!

sunsalltheway03
02-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Welcome krhembree! I hope to see you around.

kylem4711
02-22-2008, 02:53 AM
1. Location: So Cal
2. Favorite Current Sun: duh, Eric Piatkowski
3. Favorite Former Sun:
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The Clippers
5. Other sports you enjoy? Tennis and football
6. Anything else you care to share? love the clippers and hate the lakers.

sup guys,

i am a clipper fan first, but i really love to watch the suns play
hope im still welcomed

Dmo
02-22-2008, 04:27 AM
If the Suns do reach the finals, we should all get together for a game in Phoenix. I'll travel cross country for it.
It'd be cool to meet everyone too.

oh hell yeah man im so down for that! i live 10 minutes from the "AWA" just let me know!

king4day
02-22-2008, 10:34 AM
1. Location: So Cal
2. Favorite Current Sun: duh, Eric Piatkowski
3. Favorite Former Sun:
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The Clippers
5. Other sports you enjoy? Tennis and football
6. Anything else you care to share? love the clippers and hate the lakers.

sup guys,

i am a clipper fan first, but i really love to watch the suns play
hope im still welcomed

Of course ur welcome. We even welcome Laker fans so long they don't talk trash.
I think ur the first Clipper fan I've seen in our forum.
I assume Pike is ur fav Sun cuz of his time with the Clips? Or is it his psychedelic hair cut ;)

kylem4711
02-22-2008, 07:15 PM
Of course ur welcome. We even welcome Laker fans so long they don't talk trash.
I think ur the first Clipper fan I've seen in our forum.
I assume Pike is ur fav Sun cuz of his time with the Clips? Or is it his psychedelic hair cut ;)

cause he was the most loyal clipper of all time

i even have a piatkowski jersey and i try to wear it at every clipper game since i have season tickets.

i always hated that he was never in the 3 point contest. that guy can seriously stroke it

black_ink
02-23-2008, 05:32 PM
1. Location? NW rural Illinois (complete opposite of Chicago)
2. Favorite current Sun? Steve Nash
3. Favorite former Sun? Barkley
4. Other NBA teams you root for? Milwaukee Bucks and whoever is playing the Lakers
5. Other sports you enjoy? football, hockey, baseball, and rollie bollie
6. Anything else? I can't stand the Lakers, Mavs, Yankees, Anaheim Ducks, and Patroits. I love the Packers, Brewers, Detroit Tigers, and Edmonton Oilers.

GANMAD
02-24-2008, 07:16 PM
1. Location? Mesa, AZ
2. Favorite current Sun? Bell
3. Favorite former Sun? Marion
4. Other NBA teams you root for? nope
5. Other sports you enjoy? f/b b/b golf
6. Anything else? Im a huge Raider fan looking into other forums while they just ruin themselves again. God Bless...............Late

Nash4mvp
02-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Bronx, n.y
Steve Nash
Shawn marion
New York
golf
Let's go suns

ink
02-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Welcome to the Suns forum!! Get on the game threads and talk Suns basketball everytime the Suns play. And if you find good articles or have ideas about the Suns please feel free to post them.

robruss614
03-06-2008, 02:29 PM
location- columbus, ohio
fav current sun - i guess its amare

robruss614
03-06-2008, 02:34 PM
fav former- Sir Charles and "The Matrix"
other teams i root for in the nba - the cavs b/c of lebron other that nobody
other sports interest - nfl buffalo bills, ncaa football ohio state, ncaa basketball ohio state and arizone wild cats

Wyatt7
03-06-2008, 09:53 PM
. Location Washington
2. Favorite Current Sun: Barbosa
3. Favorite Former Sun: Kevin SPARKS (Joe Johnson)
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Atl
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Bengal, Giants

6. Anything else you care to share? Should of won it last YEAR! Nba 2k8 best game ever! Fantasy Draft is sweet. oh i also like NATE ROBINSON!!! (drafted by phx) so was Deng

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

phxboi_84
03-09-2008, 11:53 PM
1. Location: PHOENIX
2. Favorite Current Sun: STAT & STRAWBERRY
3. Favorite Former Sun: KJ, MATRIX AND DUMAS B4 THE DRUGS
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? NONE ENLESS IT HELPS THE SUNS
5. Other sports you enjoy? FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL
6. Anything else you care to share? IF THE CARDS TRADE FITZ I BOYCOTT THIS SEASON!!! LOL...

AZDBacks24
03-17-2008, 07:02 PM
1. Location - PHOENIX
2. Favorite Current Sun - Easily Amare
3. Favorite Former Sun - KJ or Quentin Richardson
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - I like to watch the Warriors, but don't go out of my way to 'root' for 'em
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball, Football, College bball .. DBacks, Cards, UofA Cats
6. Anything else you care to share? - I used to post on Rea|GM until I got banned :(
http://i30.tinypic.com/157i4hk.jpg

lavis
03-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Why did you get banned AZDBacks24?

AZDBacks24
03-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Why did you get banned AZDBacks24?
Because they thought (Off Topic board there) I was spamming another board, which I wasn't, and they thought I was encouraging other posters to do so.

So dumb. I made all the game threads over on the Suns board there too
example: ******.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=764667

replace the stupid asterisks with rea.lgm

rocky4104
03-17-2008, 08:28 PM
1. Location: Stockton CA (moved in here two months ago from Mesa AZ - still wear my PHX Suns ID holder to the chagrin of Sac fans here :>)

2. FAvorite current Sun: Nash and Hill

3. Favorite former Sun: MAjerle

4. Other teams in the NBA? - None!!!

5. Other sports - bowling and billiards -
sporting teams - San Miguel Beermen - professional basketball team in the Philippines

6. Lived in OKlahoma for five years (from the Philippines) before coming to AZ (stayed in AZ for 2 years) but sadly had to go here to california for professional reasons - I'm a Registered Nurse. I have been a Suns fan even when I was in OK and was thrilled when I got the opporunity to work in AZ - I miss being around Suns fans esp in the sports bars - the Suns fans are simply the BEST!!

king4day
03-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Because they thought (Off Topic board there) I was spamming another board, which I wasn't, and they thought I was encouraging other posters to do so.

So dumb. I made all the game threads over on the Suns board there too
example: ******.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=764667

replace the stupid asterisks with rea.lgm

UR more then welcome here.
Good to have u.

king4day
03-17-2008, 09:18 PM
1. Location: Stockton CA (moved in here two months ago from Mesa AZ - still wear my PHX Suns ID holder to the chagrin of Sac fans here :>)

2. FAvorite current Sun: Nash and Hill

3. Favorite former Sun: MAjerle

4. Other teams in the NBA? - None!!!

5. Other sports - bowling and billiards -
sporting teams - San Miguel Beermen - professional basketball team in the Philippines

6. Lived in OKlahoma for five years (from the Philippines) before coming to AZ (stayed in AZ for 2 years) but sadly had to go here to california for professional reasons - I'm a Registered Nurse. I have been a Suns fan even when I was in OK and was thrilled when I got the opporunity to work in AZ - I miss being around Suns fans esp in the sports bars - the Suns fans are simply the BEST!!

I envy u. I wish i had a chance to celebrate with Suns fans in real life.
I love doin it here but it's not the same to be able to do it in person and vent good or bad.
Welcome tho. :)

rocky4104
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
I envy u. I wish i had a chance to celebrate with Suns fans in real life.
I love doin it here but it's not the same to be able to do it in person and vent good or bad.
Welcome tho. :)

after the Suns got Saq - I told my were moving back to Phoenix - good ole' days.... sigh

sunsalltheway03
03-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you.

Cubsfan162512
03-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Current Favorite: Steve Nash
Former Favorite: Shawn Marion
Other team: Chicago Bulls because I live there
Other sports: Baseball, football

sunsalltheway03
03-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forum! Good to have ya.

leftie5
05-13-2008, 02:38 PM
What's up fellas? I've been checking out the rumors on here for a while and figured I'd join.

1.) I live in Idaho where I am going to college (LCSC)
2.) Favorite current Sun: Nash (or CanJe)= Canadian Jesus and STAT
3.) Favorite Former Sun: Chuck Barkley/ Dan Marjele
4.) Other pro sports teams- Raiders, Braves, Pens, Washington Huskies
5.) Baseball, Football, Hockey
6.) I'm 22 and have been a Suns fan since '91 back when they had KJ, Chambers, Ceballos, etc. I look forward to posting with you all about our Suns.

Wyatt7
05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
$
1. Location: Washington
2. Favorite Current Sun Diaw
3. Favorite Former Sun James Jones
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Hornets
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Football Seahawks and bengals
6. Anything else you care to share? Im gonna miss d'antoni

gerhardtmd
05-15-2008, 12:19 PM
1. Location: N. Phoenix
2. Fav. Current Sun: Steve Nash
3. Fav. Former Sun: Cotton Fitzsimmons (R.I.P. Coach), KJ
4. Other NBA teams: I'm from OH, so gotta support the CAVS
5. Other Sports/Teams: MLB-AZ, CLE. NFL-AZ, CLE
6. Anything else: ????

STAT32
06-10-2008, 02:59 PM

2. Favorite Current Sun- Amare Stoudemire

3. Favorite Former Sun- Kevin Johnson (Although "Thunder" Dan Majerlie is not far behind)

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for- New Orleans Hornets

5. Other sports you enjoy, What other sporting teams do you root for- Football, San Diego Chargers

6. Anything else you care to share- I'm very excited about the Suns coming off-season, glad we hired Terry Porter

c2thab
06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
1. Tucson, AZ
2. Amare!
3. Sir Gambles A Lot (Barkley)
4. None
5. Baseball - Dodgers Football - Raiders
6. 2009 Year of the Suns.......Let it burn!!!

PhxGiant
06-17-2008, 08:18 PM
3. Favorite Former Sun- Sir Charles, Shawn Marion
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- Hornets, Golden State, Hawks, Portland.
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? UFC lol,as far as team sports, i enjoy watching soccer from time to time.
6. Anything else you care to share? I've been a suns fan literally all my life so i'm not just someone that jumped on the bandwagon, obsessed with basketball.

certificial
06-26-2008, 10:02 PM
1. Portsmouth, VA
2. STAT
3. Barkley, K.J., Thunder, Chambers, Dumas, Joe Johnson
4. Hawks, considering we gave them JJ. Plus I like J. Smooth.
5. Redskins, Pitt. Penguins, Braves, UConn Huskies
Other stuff.....I'm die hard for my suns and skins. i catch alot of hell for it considering that my roomate is a spurs fan.

Indi23
07-01-2008, 03:59 PM
1. Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
2. Amare Stoudemire
3. Joe Johnson
4. Heat(not cuz of beasley) i'have always liked to watch them cuz of riley.
5. Hockey, Soccer, NFL ---->Detroit,Arsenal,Indianapolis
6. SUNS FOREVER.. The Franchise Amare will give us what we are so longing to have.

FreedomReigns
07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
1. Location- Prescott Valley, Arizona

2. Favorite Current Sun- Stat

3. Favorite Former Sun- Mark West

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for- Sixers and Bulls

5. Other sports you enjoy, What other sporting teams do you root for- Football, Cardinals. Baseball, D Backs. Hockey, Arizona Sundogs.

6. Anything else you care to share- Nope

king4day
07-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Welcome all new friend.
Let's make this thread huge for next season. We grew dramatically last season from the year before. Tell all ur friends on this one.

nashty13
07-02-2008, 10:50 AM
I've been posting for a couple years, but I figure I'll fill this out just to be social.

1. Bowling Green, OH
2. Current Sun: Leandro Barbosa (been following him closely since he came in.. glad to see he finally broke through last season) or Shawn Marion
3. Former Sun: Kevin Johnson
4. Other Team: I am an NBA junkie. I follow most teams, but I'm from PHX, so the Suns are definitely my team.
5. Other Sports: (American) Football - Cardinals.. sadly.
6. Share: I'm a doctoral student at Bowling Green State University.

He didnt break through last season. He broke through inthe playoffs three years ago.

king4day
07-02-2008, 12:12 PM
He didnt break through last season. He broke through inthe playoffs three years ago.

I think he meant the '6th man' season and the fact that he was finally recognized.
Could be wrong tho...

theimortalone
07-07-2008, 01:29 PM
New sig :D I know my last one was huge lol

Jah king
07-07-2008, 04:08 PM
He has got to stop chewing everything up in sight...

Willy T Justice
07-10-2008, 02:23 AM
1. Prescott, AZ
2. Steve Nash & STAT
3. Thunder Dan
4. D-Backs, Cards & ASU

STAT32
07-10-2008, 04:26 AM
Welcome Willy.

rgluch74
07-12-2008, 11:00 PM
1. Location - Mesa, AZ
2. Favorite Current Sun - Stat
3. Favorite Former Sun - Walter Davis
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Whoever is playing the Lakers or Spurs
5. Other sports you enjoy? College Football, College Basketball, NFL What other sporting teams do you root for? Sun Devils, Seattle Seahawks

Suns4Life
07-14-2008, 02:00 PM
1. Location- Glendale, Arizona

3. Favorite Former Sun- Elliot the sox perry

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for- Minnesota Timberwolves

5. Other sports you enjoy, What other sporting teams do you root for- Football, Minnesota Vikings

6. Anything else you care to share- I just hope we get a solid back up pg for nash in the off season

Rome
07-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Hey everyone, good to be here. I'm just about 20 years old and have been a suns fan my whole life. I love basketball in general its my only real passion. Hope to talk suns with you all throughout the off season, regular season, playoffs, and hopefully the finals. Its hard to pick one favorite, but normally I root for the scrubs new and old, Ie: pat Burke, Paul Shirley, Sean marks, pike, etc. Lol suns champs this year!

Willy T Justice
07-28-2008, 01:47 AM
welcome Suns4Life and Rome

phxman22
08-18-2008, 01:20 AM
1. Goodyear,AZ
2.AMARE
3.CHARLES BARKLEY
4.CELTICS(KILLED LAKERS)
5.FOOTBALL-CARDNALS
6.???

hrf821
08-18-2008, 08:20 PM
1. Location - Phoenix
2. Favorite Current Sun - Amare Stoudemire/Steve Nash
3. Favorite Former Sun - Rex Chapman/Ced Ceballos
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Whats the point?
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football, Baseball - Giants and Yankees - my family is a Backeast transplant. I've been watchin these teams for years.
6. Anything else you care to share? - Ready for the season to start now!

STAT32
08-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Welcome hrf, do you mind if I ask you what your name means?

justwin
08-18-2008, 11:36 PM
1. Phx, AZ born and raised...just moved to Greeley, CO
2. Raja Bell/Boris Diaw
3. Kevin Johnson/Connie Hawkins
4. All Suns all the time =)
5. Tennis- James Blake is the man Dbacks of course, and AZ Cardinals, Minn Vikings, Phx Coyotes
6. On a tennis scholarship at the University of Northern Colorado, not gonna be able to watch too many Suns games this year. =(

FreedomReigns
08-20-2008, 03:48 AM
Welcome to the forum everyone.

hrf821
08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Welcome hrf, do you mind if I ask you what your name means?

Stat... it's actualy my daugters intials and her birthday. I use it for everything because it is easy to remeber :D

PhxGiant
08-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the forums!

STAT32
08-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Stat... it's actualy my daugters intials and her birthday. I use it for everything because it is easy to remeber :D

Yea, well welcome to all. It's nice to see the members rising here.

hrf821
08-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Nice to be here. I've been reading the posts for sometime and finally decided to start posting myself. It's refreshing to talk Suns ball with some people who love them as much as me. I read some posts on here about people saying they'd cry when the Suns win it all. Thats me too. Lookin forward to getting to know you all

Cubsfan162512
08-21-2008, 10:43 PM
welcome

STAT32
08-21-2008, 11:33 PM
Nice to be here. I've been reading the posts for sometime and finally decided to start posting myself. It's refreshing to talk Suns ball with some people who love them as much as me. I read some posts on here about people saying they'd cry when the Suns win it all. Thats me too. Lookin forward to getting to know you all

Yea, I'd be overwhelmed. After waiting and waiting to see Nash get his ring and Amare.

Wow.

Rome
08-22-2008, 12:39 AM
It would be very special that's for. Were a band of brothers all die hard suns fans.

Welcome you guys.

JPHX
08-22-2008, 12:52 AM
^^^exactly. they should reserve a block of season tix for us at US Airways Center exclusively for PSD Suns users. how sick would that be. and welcome to the forum errbody.

hrf821
08-22-2008, 03:25 PM
JPHX - how sick that would be. I'd bet we blow the roof off. Nice signature the way

Willy T Justice
08-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Welcome everyone

kermitheer
09-15-2008, 01:10 AM
1. AZ
2.S.T.A.T.
3. Oliver Miller, I no its said 2 say, but that guy had everything promised 2 him.
4. Lets see, now Pacers, Trailblazers, Use 2 b Sonics(may they R.I.P.), Toronto, NY, Any one playing the Lakers, Spurs, Mavs, Utah( from back in the day),
5. NFL- JAX, IND, CARDZ, Like watching soccer, but couldnt tell u ant teams.
6. nothing really, but i do really enjoy reading comments left behind. and I really really hate fair weather fans. When the team does good, they want to flaunt it, when they do bad, they shut the hell up. Thats what they should do the whole time. (laker fans).

P.S. Laker fans wanna talk ish now, but they finally didnt face us this year, how ironic.

PhxGiant
09-15-2008, 01:20 AM
^^^ Welcome.

Rome
09-15-2008, 03:24 AM
Welcome to PSD kerm.

Bishnoff
09-15-2008, 06:46 AM
1. Location: Melbourne, Australia

3. Favorite Former Sun: Tom Chambers

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I don't support any other NBA teams but I wouldn't mind seeing Portland and New Orleans do well this year. Both are young teams with plenty of potential and neither team (apart from NO last season) has caused the Suns much trouble in recent times.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Aussie Rules Football, Cricket, Car Racing, 8 Ball Pool, Billiards.

6. Anything else you care to share? Been watching the NBA (and supporting the Suns) since 1990 when I was 6 years old. Basketball was huge in Australia back then and we actually got games televised on free-to-air TV. Nowadays, we only get games on Cable and only about 10-20 regular season Suns' games a year so I follow every game live on NBA.com "Scoreboard" and "Boxscore".

theimortalone
09-15-2008, 12:11 PM
1. Location: Melbourne, Australia

3. Favorite Former Sun: Tom Chambers

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I don't support any other NBA teams but I wouldn't mind seeing Portland and New Orleans do well this year. Both are young teams with plenty of potential and neither team (apart from NO last season) has caused the Suns much trouble in recent times.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Aussie Rules Football, Cricket, Car Racing, 8 Ball Pool, Billiards.

6. Anything else you care to share? Been watching the NBA (and supporting the Suns) since 1990 when I was 6 years old. Basketball was huge in Australia back then and we actually got games televised on free-to-air TV. Nowadays, we only get games on Cable and only about 10-20 regular season Suns' games a year so I follow every game live on NBA.com "Scoreboard" and "Boxscore".
Welcome to the forums!

Bishnoff
09-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Cheers. I've been a long-time reader, but only recently I felt the need to throw in my 2 cents worth by registering. PSD seems like a pretty well run forum… except for all the Lakers fans :p

Rome
09-15-2008, 06:30 PM
You'll hear from plenty of them I'm sure lol.

louisianahotboi
09-26-2008, 02:27 PM
1. Location:Shreveport,La

2.Favorite Current Sun :Tie:Steve Nash/Amare Stoudemire

3.Favorite Former Sun:Kevin Johnson

4.Other Teams You Root For:I Am Diehard Fan Of Suns, but i like New Orleans to do well ,but not beat us.lol

5. Other Sports You Enjoy:I Love Football and my team is New Orleans Saints.

6. I have been a fan for about 5 years.I started watching Nash and company and i knew that i wanted them to be my team. I do remember Kevin Johnson and Charles and the battles they had with the bulls. I watch every preseason,regular season and playoff game. i hope i can get someone to show me where i can get some good tickets and nice hotel when i come to phoenix. i also want to come for allstar weekend and would like someone to hook me up with info.

king4day
09-26-2008, 03:31 PM
1. Location:Shreveport,La

2.Favorite Current Sun :Tie:Steve Nash/Amare Stoudemire

3.Favorite Former Sun:Kevin Johnson

4.Other Teams You Root For:I Am Diehard Fan Of Suns, but i like New Orleans to do well ,but not beat us.lol

5. Other Sports You Enjoy:I Love Football and my team is New Orleans Saints.

6. I have been a fan for about 5 years.I started watching Nash and company and i knew that i wanted them to be my team. I do remember Kevin Johnson and Charles and the battles they had with the bulls. I watch every preseason,regular season and playoff game. i hope i can get someone to show me where i can get some good tickets and nice hotel when i come to phoenix. i also want to come for allstar weekend and would like someone to hook me up with info.

Welcome friend.
Geaux Saints & Suns!!!

louisianahotboi
09-26-2008, 05:28 PM
thanks buddy looking forward for the great season for both my teams. glad to be apart of ur family. :clap:

Rome
09-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Welcome to PSD bro. Its a family all right haha

3ddiaw
09-26-2008, 07:14 PM
1. phoenix, AZ
2. amare stoudemire and boris diaw
3. charles barkley
4. Wizards
5. all sports/d-backs,cardinals,

3ddiaw
09-26-2008, 07:16 PM
1.Phoenix, AZ
2.Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw
3.Charles Barkley
4.Wizards
5. all sports

STAT32
09-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Welcome 3dDiaw.

PhxOakFan3220
09-27-2008, 11:52 AM
1. Auburn, NY
2. Amare Stoudemire
3. Charles Barkley
4. GS Warriors is the only other team i will watch
5. NFL- Oakland Raiders NHL - Colorado Avalanche MLB- NYY ColBB- Kentucky WIldcats
ColFB- Tennessee Volunteers College Hockey - BC EAGLES
6. I LOVE THE SUNS!!!

Suns Man
09-27-2008, 09:30 PM
1. Location: Aransas Pass, Texas

2. Favorite Current Sun: Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire

3. Favorite Former Sun: The Matrix - Shawn Marion. He's brought me out of my seat many times with those thunderous dunks !

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Actually like many teams - except the Lakers
Can't stand them !

5. Other sports you enjoy? Football - I've followed faithfully the Steelers for 40+ years

6. Anything else you care to share? I can't wait for Basketball to start - it's definitely been a long time coming. GO SUNS !!! Can't wait to see Dragic, Lopez, and Barns this year.

Russ

amare#1
09-27-2008, 10:45 PM
^^^ Welcome Russ. Stay regular bro.

STAT32
09-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Holy cow we have a lot of new comers all of the sudden.

PhxSuns#1
09-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey guys just wanted to check in. I've been going on this site for awhile now and reading your guys post, so i finally said why not just jump in the mix. I've watched every single suns game for the last few years and couldn't be more excited about this upcoming season.

amare#1
09-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Welcome PhxSuns#1, stay regular man.

PhxSuns#1
09-30-2008, 07:03 PM
I will, I'm on this site everyday but just use to read. Now i will post too.

amare#1
09-30-2008, 07:04 PM
^ Sweet, good stuff bro.

Rome
09-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the forums noobs...jk :)

And true that stat. Imagine when the season begins....

krhembree
10-03-2008, 04:23 PM
1. Location- Pittsburgh, PA (by default)
2. Favorite Current Sun- Dro
3. Favorite Former Sun- K.J
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Anyone playing the lakers or spurs
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Hockey, Pittsburgh Penguins, AZ cardinals and dbacks
6. Anything else you care to share? nope

theimortalone
10-03-2008, 06:01 PM
1. Location- Pittsburgh, PA (by default)
2. Favorite Current Sun- Dro
3. Favorite Former Sun- K.J
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Anyone playing the lakers or spurs
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Hockey, Pittsburgh Penguins, AZ cardinals and dbacks
6. Anything else you care to share? nope

Welcome bro!

amare#1
10-03-2008, 07:12 PM
^ Welcome krhembree, stay regular man.

theimortalone
10-05-2008, 01:55 AM

Of course we do STAT, beginning of the year is starting up. I respect all the guys who stayed regular in the forums over the offseason.

Rome
10-06-2008, 03:21 AM
For sure bro. All suns all the time!

king4day
10-06-2008, 12:13 PM

I'm lookin forward to this season on the forum. I think we doubled the amount of posters from last season.

rocky4104
10-06-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm lookin forward to this season on the forum. I think we doubled the amount of posters from last season.

sometimes i would just go to the other forums to see what the other fans say of their team and to check out how the other teams are faring and i can say, with all due respect to other nba fans, we have one of the best forums here - we have lively and entertaining discussions and colorful posters - never a dull moment!!

go suns! and go suns fans!

Rome
10-06-2008, 05:05 PM
^ I'll take most credit for that haha jk. But yea its true, I did the same and half the teams forums would be dead as ****. Newest topic wouldn't have a reply for days. I'd be bored if it was like that here.

rocky4104
10-07-2008, 03:54 PM
^ I'll take most credit for that haha jk. But yea its true, I did the same and half the teams forums would be dead as ****. Newest topic wouldn't have a reply for days. I'd be bored if it was like that here.

i said that not just because i am a suns fan and this is my forum - know why rome? fans from other forums come in here and post with us

king4day
10-07-2008, 04:57 PM

It used to be like that here for a time. What made everyone start comin to post here?

I remember when I first started, I made my name just cuz it was my AIM name (Faith no More album title). Then I maybe had a few hundred posts, if that, in my first year. THEN, I became hooked. It was slow except for a few. I don't see many of them around much anymore.
"ink" had emailed me when he first started asking if it was cool if he posted in our forums. Then he became a major player for us. Good at defending the @s$es that post here.

krhembree
10-08-2008, 12:03 PM
I am not really new, I just havent been on since feb of this year. I am excited about this season and look forward to hearing all the comments from this forum.

Rome
10-08-2008, 02:55 PM
It used to be like that here for a time. What made everyone start comin to post here?

I remember when I first started, I made my name just cuz it was my AIM name (Faith no More album title). Then I maybe had a few hundred posts, if that, in my first year. THEN, I became hooked. It was slow except for a few. I don't see many of them around much anymore.
"ink" had emailed me when he first started asking if it was cool if he posted in our forums. Then he became a major player for us. Good at defending the @s$es that post here.

I started here because I was on the road super bored and just got my phone and was exploring the web. Knew I wanted to join a suns forum, looked on google, found this place. Been hooked since.

sdweston757
10-19-2008, 05:23 PM
1. Norfolk, VA
2. STAT
3. joe johnson
4. no other teams
5. NFL and NCAAB fan. Cheer for the colts, cubs and duke bball
6. I hate tom brady

STAT32
10-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Welcome Weston.

sdweston757
10-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome Weston.

thank you thank you. nice to meet all you guys and chat it up this season.

STAT32
10-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Your no newbie though, already 303 posts. Where have you been posting at?

sdweston757
10-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Your no newbie though, already 303 posts. Where have you been posting at?

chicago cubs forum....

i dont wanna talk about it

STAT32
10-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Yea, so your a Chicago Cubs and Phoenix Suns fan? Double the pain on that one. I know how you feel, I'm a Cardinals and Suns fan.

sdweston757
10-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Yea, so your a Chicago Cubs and Phoenix Suns fan? Double the pain on that one. I know how you feel, I'm a Cardinals and Suns fan.

you can say that again

Rome
10-20-2008, 01:58 AM
Lmao too funny. Welcome bro.

jd_azsportsfan
11-13-2008, 08:31 PM
1. Location - tempe az
2. Favorite Current Sun - Amare
3. Favorite Former Sun - KJ and matrix
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - none die hard suns fan
5. Other sports you enjoy? baseball d-backs footballs cards(have been since i can remeber NOT A BANDWAGENER)
6. Anything else you care to share? - Amare and Warner both win MVPS:rock: and Webb was robbed like rj in 04 for cy young:cry:

sdweston757
11-14-2008, 11:18 AM
welcome homie

by the way its "bandwagoner" like a wagon

king4day
11-14-2008, 12:24 PM
1. Location - tempe az
3. Favorite Former Sun - KJ and matrix
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - none die hard suns fan
5. Other sports you enjoy? baseball d-backs footballs cards(have been since i can remeber NOT A BANDWAGENER)6. Anything else you care to share? - Amare and Warner both win MVPS:rock: and Webb was robbed like rj in 04 for cy young:cry:

It sucks when u have to tell people that.
I always find myself defending me being a Saints fan... Granted they are pretty bad right now, but in general no one believes someone actually likes these teams through good and bad.

phx_shelton
11-14-2008, 02:30 PM
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Steve Nash
3. Tom Chambers
4. Also follow the Nuggets...I grew up in Denver, and they were horrible. But one of my fondest childhood sports memories is when they knocked off the top-seeded Sonics in '94.
5. Other sports you enjoy? I love ALL sports. I'm a Broncos fan by birth, but this year officially made Arizona the longest tenured residence for me (11 years). So with that, I've grown fond of the Cardinals as well. I'm also loyal to the DBacks and Avalanche.
6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I initially joined this forum to be able to share my Phoenix Suns column (http://www.examiner.com/x-1407-Phoenix-Suns-Examiner) with other Suns fans. But I've seen a lot of good conversation and knowledge from the board members, so I look forward to being a member as well.

amare#1
11-14-2008, 06:17 PM
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Steve Nash
3. Tom Chambers
4. Also follow the Nuggets...I grew up in Denver, and they were horrible. But one of my fondest childhood sports memories is when they knocked off the top-seeded Sonics in '94.
5. Other sports you enjoy? I love ALL sports. I'm a Broncos fan by birth, but this year officially made Arizona the longest tenured residence for me (11 years). So with that, I've grown fond of the Cardinals as well. I'm also loyal to the DBacks and Avalanche.
6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I initially joined this forum to be able to share my Phoenix Suns column (http://www.examiner.com/x-1407-Phoenix-Suns-Examiner) with other Suns fans. But I've seen a lot of good conversation and knowledge from the board members, so I look forward to being a member as well.

Welcome man. Its good to see some serious posters join up. Stay regular.

Rome
11-14-2008, 07:48 PM
Welcome to my forums young ones....

Jk stay regular.

J-Relo
11-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Hello Phoenix Suns fans! I was writing in this forum pretty long ago, but i guess i haven't checked in here, so here i go :) >

1. Location - Lithuania!
2. Favorite Current Sun - All of Them.
3. Favorite Former Sun - Trix and other who have done anything good.
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - There are some good teams, but PHX - #1.
5. Other sports you enjoy? Soccer.
6. Anything else you care to share? - Phoenix Suns - 08/09 Champions!

Rome
11-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Total noob move man.... Haha I made sure to post in this thread when I first joined. Lol

J-Relo
11-16-2008, 05:17 AM
Total noob move man.... Haha I made sure to post in this thread when I first joined. Lol

lol :clap:

amare#1
11-16-2008, 06:25 AM
Hello Phoenix Suns fans! I was writing in this forum pretty long ago, but i guess i haven't checked in here, so here i go :) >

1. Location - Lithuania!

How's Lithuania going?

sunsalltheway03
11-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Welcome newcomers. Look forward to discussions with you all.

Rome
11-19-2008, 03:10 AM
How's Lithuania going?

Just what i was thinking....:yawn:
haha jk

ASUshocker
12-11-2008, 06:06 AM
1. Location - Tempe, Arizona..ASU campus!
2. Favorite Current Sun - Amare, soon to be Jrich
3. Favorite Former Sun - Barkley
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Warriors
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
ASU sun Devils ( JAMES HARDEN will be a beast in the NBA), 49ERS, SF giants, sharks,
6. Anything else you care to share?
If your not a Suns fan..Then raise your standards.

Thanks for havin' me here.

Rome
12-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Welcome to the forums man, good to see another devil here, even though i dont go to ASU. Hows the campus life? Harden is already a beast aha and ill believe he will be 2nd overall in the draft, maybe.

Stay regular.

ASUshocker
12-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Campus life is to say the least a drunken mess on most days haha. Surprising to say that the basketball games here are more exciting now then the football games. Yeah I think Harden will be picked up behind Blake Griffin in the draft, I'm really hoping its not the bobcats or thunder that get him. Only because I would never wear one of those jerseys haha.

Rome
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Haha good point, although the OKC arent that bad. Harden will definately be top 3 thats for sure. Cant wait for next years rooks to be here.

braveniler58
12-13-2008, 05:27 PM
1. Location - Gilbert, Arizona

2. Favorite Current Sun - Steve Nash and Amar'e Stoudemire

3. Favorite Former Sun - Casey Jacobsen, Jake Voskuhl, and obviously the above

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Boston Celtics and Charlotte Bobcats

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I'm a fan of the Arizona Diamondbacks and Boston Red Sox, along with New England Patriots and Arizona Cardinals. Also, I enjoy college football (no real favorite here other than my homers), college basketball (both men's and women's -- go Arizona State and Connecticut!).

6. Anything else you care to share? - I've been looking for a good NBA forum to participate in, and I hope this is it. Glad to be here :)

STAT32
12-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Welcome Brave, promise me you won't create a trade Amare Stoudemire thread every day, like some of the other newbies around here.

Wilkimania
12-13-2008, 05:42 PM
1. Location - Warminster, England

2. Favorite Current Sun - Steve Nash

3.A Very new fan, so don't know any past players.

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Toronto Raptors(One of my best mates supports them)

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Football(Both American and English) in which i support the Miami Dolphins, and a local team Bristol Rovers in 'soccer'.

6. Anything else you care to share? - I've ended up supporting the Suns randomly as a side to join by randomising my 2k8 game and this the suns are who it came up with.

braveniler58
12-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Welcome Brave, promise me you won't create a trade Amare Stoudemire thread every day, like some of the other newbies around here.

Oh, hell no. I love Amare. He's not going anywhere. :)

king4day
12-13-2008, 06:37 PM

lol What a welcome :D

French Suns Fan
01-24-2009, 08:30 AM
1. Location - Corte , Corsica a french island but we are not french we are Corsican it s near Italia .

2. Favorite Current Sun - Stat ( but not when he have been blocked by Scalabrine) , Nash , Shaq .

3. Favorite Former Sun - Richard Dumas , Cedric Ceballos , Dan Majerle and KJ .

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - just the Suns but I like other player like Batum this guy ll be become an all star player trust me .

5. Other sports you enjoy? Soccer and free fights but not so much .

6. Anything else you care to share? - Echange point of view and worked my English , I m not a American but my heart is with the Suns since 1992 and one day I be come in Arizona .

French Suns Fan
01-24-2009, 09:28 AM
I missed Charles Barkley who is my NBA favorite player of all time , sorry chuck !!!

Rome
01-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Welcome bro. Another foreigner. Good ****. Stay regular.

dcowboyfan87
01-24-2009, 05:07 PM
1. Location - Phoenix
3. Favorite Former Sun - Kevin Johnson
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - None (i'm a suns fan)
5. Other sports you enjoy? - Football, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, Golf, NCAA football and basketball. / What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Braves, Arizona Wildcats, FSU.
6. Anything else you care to share? - FIRE TERRY PORTER!!!!

STAT32
01-24-2009, 05:14 PM
^^^^ Welcome, nice to have another poster to be miserable with.

amare#1
01-24-2009, 08:04 PM
1. Location - Corte , Corsica a french island but we are not french we are Corsican it s near Italia .

2. Favorite Current Sun - Stat ( but not when he have been blocked by Scalabrine) , Nash , Shaq .

3. Favorite Former Sun - Richard Dumas , Cedric Ceballos , Dan Majerle and KJ .

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - just the Suns but I like other player like Batum this guy ll be become an all star player trust me .

5. Other sports you enjoy? Soccer and free fights but not so much .

6. Anything else you care to share? - Echange point of view and worked my English , I m not a American but my heart is with the Suns since 1992 and one day I be come in Arizona .

Welcome bro! Stay regular.

I checked out your island on the net and its fresh man. I dig the Mediterranean and Italy especially because my parents used to live there.

amare#1
01-24-2009, 08:05 PM
1. Location - Phoenix
3. Favorite Former Sun - Kevin Johnson
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? - None (i'm a suns fan)
5. Other sports you enjoy? - Football, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, Golf, NCAA football and basketball. / What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Braves, Arizona Wildcats, FSU.
6. Anything else you care to share? - FIRE TERRY PORTER!!!!

Welcome man - stay regular.

Travis23
01-24-2009, 08:38 PM
1. Location-Gilbert, AZ
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-Portland TrailBlazers
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-All Sports. Big Cardinals fan.

Shortys4711
01-24-2009, 08:43 PM
1. Melbourne Australia
2. Nash and STAT
3. KJ And Barkley
4. There are no other teams to me
5a. Football, AFL(Aussie Rules), NBL, Moto X, Wake Boarding
5b. Arizona Cardinals, Sydney Swans. Mlebourne Tigers.
6. I like the whole idea of firing Terry Porter, Sounds good to me too.

amare#1
01-24-2009, 08:47 PM
1. Location-Gilbert, AZ
4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-Portland TrailBlazers
5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-All Sports. Big Cardinals fan.

Welcome man, stay regular.

amare#1
01-24-2009, 08:47 PM
1. Melbourne Australia
2. Nash and STAT
3. KJ And Barkley
4. There are no other teams to me
5a. Football, AFL(Aussie Rules), NBL, Moto X, Wake Boarding
5b. Arizona Cardinals, Sydney Swans. Mlebourne Tigers.
6. I like the whole idea of firing Terry Porter, Sounds good to me too.

Welcome man, stay regular. I'm also from Melbs, in Surrey Hills. Whereabouts are you?

Shortys4711
01-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Welcome man, stay regular. I'm also from Melbs, in Surrey Hills. Whereabouts are you?

Thanks mate, Im about 1 and a half hours away from you, Im in Wallan which is bout 10 mins past craigieburn.

king4day
01-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the new posters. Who'd have thought we'd get MORE posters during dire times. Glad to have you for sure.

amare#1
01-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks mate, Im about 1 and a half hours away from you, Im in Wallan which is bout 10 mins past craigieburn.

Ahhk yeah I know Wallan. I play school footy and basketball against Assumption which if I'm right is fairly close to Wallan.

boombastic_76
01-24-2009, 10:49 PM
1. Location: Philippines
2. Favorite Current Sun: SHAQUILLE O'NEAL:clap:
3. Favorite Former Sun: not really been a long suns fan! i just root for them because of SHAQ. but if given the choice...BARKLEY!
4. Other Sports You Enjoy? football, baseball What Other Sporting Teams Do You Root For? baseball = MARINERS; football = MIAMI DOLPHINS
5. Anything Else You Care To Share? I'm a die hard SHAQ fan!!!:D

theimortalone
01-24-2009, 10:51 PM
1. Location: Philippines
2. Favorite Current Sun: SHAQUILLE O'NEAL:clap:
3. Favorite Former Sun: not really been a long suns fan! i just root for them because of SHAQ. but if given the choice...BARKLEY!
4. Other Sports You Enjoy? football, baseball What Other Sporting Teams Do You Root For? baseball = MARINERS; football = MIAMI DOLPHINS
5. Anything Else You Care To Share? I'm a die hard SHAQ fan!!!:D

In Magenta eh? :eyebrow: Anyway welcome to the forums! Stay active!

STAT32
01-24-2009, 11:24 PM
I've been to Austrailia, I went to Fraser Island and New Zealand with my family. We actually won a trip there. It's really beautiful there, you guys are lucky you live there and not in AZ. Everything looks the same out here.

Shortys4711
01-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Ahhk yeah I know Wallan. I play school footy and basketball against Assumption which if I'm right is fairly close to Wallan.

Yeah prtty much mate, Just 5 - 10 mins down the road.