PDA

View Full Version : New technicial foul rule

number1nykfan25
10-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Sorry if there has been a thread on this already but this rule is just a bit ridiculous palyers cant show any emotion anynore. I think Stern has done great things for the NBA but i think hes a little off with this one.

sep11ie
10-29-2010, 03:26 PM
General rule to my fellow posters. If you start a thread with "Sorry if there has already been a thread on this" then I promise you there has.

BoSelecta!!!
10-29-2010, 03:27 PM
this is some bs, thats all i gotta say. need sheed back!!

TheHoopsProphet
10-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Sternando said he implemented this rule because people were getting tired of the basketballers complaining too much, yet the only people i could imagine complaining about the complaining would be the refs. Maybe because he relies of the refs so much to guide his esoteric agenda, he needs to cater to their needs (yes, even sexually). I'd imagine Sternando's conversation in his office went like this:

Ref no.1: Sternando, today Richard Wallace told me to go eat a pig after double T'ing him. He knows how sensitive I am about my Jewish heritage. And just yesterday, Reggae Evans told me "this is a hand check" while he tugged on my crotch after I whistled him for a hand check.

Sternando: Deal with it, you dingus.

Ref no.2: How about I tell the media about my secret role in Wade's first championship?

Sternando: Mr. Salvatore, please, I call bluff.

Ref no.2: Have a good day, Mr. Stern. See you in court.

Sternando: NoooooOOoO! Wait, okay, I'll take care of you guys. You guys, you're my guys, you know that.

Ref no.1: Then blow us too.

Sternando: But-

Ref no.2: Do it.

Sternando: Will you shut up about your assignments on the court?

Ref no.1: IDK, maybe if you lick the family jewels too, I'll think about it.

Sternando: Shut the blinds.

Fans suffer for it, but these rules are necessary to see youre favorite superstars like Colby Bryant and LeJames make it to the finals.

MrfadeawayJB
10-29-2010, 03:48 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
lol

sep11ie
10-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Sternando said he implemented this rule because people were getting tired of the basketballers complaining too much, yet the only people i could imagine complaining about the complaining would be the refs. Maybe because he relies of the refs so much to guide his esoteric agenda, he needs to cater to their needs (yes, even sexually). I'd imagine Sternando's conversation in his office went like this:

Ref no.1: Sternando, today Richard Wallace told me to go eat a pig after double T'ing him. He knows how sensitive I am about my Jewish heritage. And just yesterday, Reggae Evans told me "this is a hand check" while he tugged on my crotch after I whistled him for a hand check.

Sternando: Deal with it, you dingus.

Ref no.2: How about I tell the media about my secret role in Wade's first championship?

Sternando: Mr. Salvatore, please, I call bluff.

Ref no.2: Have a good day, Mr. Stern. See you in court.

Sternando: NoooooOOoO! Wait, okay, I'll take care of you guys. You guys, you're my guys, you know that.

Ref no.1: Then blow us too.

Sternando: But-

Ref no.2: Do it.

Sternando: Will you shut up about your assignments on the court?

Ref no.1: IDK, maybe if you lick the family jewels too, I'll think about it.

Sternando: Shut the blinds.

Fans suffer for it, but these rules are necessary to see youre favorite superstars like Colby Bryant and LeJames make it to the finals.

Shut the blinds... Classic.

WolvesJagsOs
10-29-2010, 04:28 PM
im gonna agree, T's are thrown out like candy, really pathetic.