PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate?

bbcmillionaire
10-29-2010, 01:18 AM
Why hate lebron? I'm defiantly no heat fan(go bulls), and I don't agree with the way he handled it. But why is he public enemy #1? yeah he probably handled it wrong, but I saw some horrible things posted about lebron. I see people wishing him all sorts of ILL will. From injuries to wishing bad things happen to his family. He's the #1 or #2 player in the NBA, if he retired now he'd more than likely go in the hall of fame. If anyone deserves the hate it's Wade from the bulls fans. He is always talking about us as his favorite team and how he's a hometown boy, and all of a sudden he seems like a turncoat. And bosh is getting away with being an a-hole. He intentionally tampered with teams and admitted it. So my question is a simple one after elaborating it, why hate lebron? Sure you can hate his decisons but why wish ILL will?

blams
10-29-2010, 01:29 AM
I love LeBron.

But if I had to guess the only reason people hate him is because:

He made such a big spectacle, ultimately humiliating Cleveland.

Other than that, he took less money to win. That's great.

ink
10-29-2010, 01:34 AM
Sorry we have gone over this hundreds of times this summer and fall. Please don't start threads beginning with hate. All you get is more hate so it's pointless.

Instead of asking why the hate, how about finding something positive about Lebron's game and make a thread about that. The guy is still a phenomenal player no matter what he has done to alienate fans off the court.