PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass Broadband- Free Trial

Gators123
10-27-2010, 02:06 PM
http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/index.html

The Free trial is good for about a week (through 11/2)

Just figured I would post it because its pretty neat :)

king4day
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
So this isn't considered Spam, you should put more than just a link. Explain why you're posting this.

Niro
10-27-2010, 02:24 PM
i didnt know this. always wanted to give it a try since i am always getting pissed when theres no hd stream or the stream gets abused.
thanks for saying

avrpatsfan
10-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Thanks

masalex1205
10-27-2010, 02:32 PM
great, thanks

JETS2010REVIS
10-27-2010, 02:48 PM
dan ellman is gay haha

Mplsman
10-27-2010, 02:57 PM
You can't watch your local team without figuring out a loop hole. Just letting you know. They will blackout your home teams games.

Niro
10-27-2010, 03:07 PM
You can't watch your local team without figuring out a loop hole. Just letting you know. They will blackout your home teams games.

thats fine with me because i dont have any local team (yet lmao)

kingkobe
10-27-2010, 04:23 PM

Thats ok...I don't give a 2 craps about Raptors - total losers.

Niro
10-28-2010, 02:10 PM
quick question about blackouts.
are the tnt/espn games blackouted as well? (live in germany)

JNev
10-28-2010, 02:47 PM
yes :(

tredigs
10-28-2010, 03:05 PM
quick question about blackouts.
are the tnt/espn games blackouted as well? (live in germany)

Yeah, anything on national TV (in America) or in your local jurisdiction (doesn't apply to you being in Germany obviously) will be blacked out. Still, I bought this last year and will do so again this year. The site auto-DVR's all the games for you (if you get the broadband version - which is what I do) so you can go back and skip to any moment of any non blacked out game of the year (which is the vast majority). If you're a big NBA fan, that's a pretty awesome thing to have in your NBA addiction toolbox

If you do get the broadband-online version though, make sure to test out this free trial in order to see if your computer is powerful enough to play the live stream (or streams, as you can play multiple games at once if you want) smoothly. My older laptop couldn't, but my newer one works great (basically, you need a fairly quick processor and some free memory). It's high quality, so it does take some juice.

AsfanSince99
10-28-2010, 03:08 PM
So this isn't considered Spam, you should put more than just a link. Explain why you're posting this.

What's your problem. I wouldn't have known about this if it weren't for his thread..

Thanks for posting man!

Playa4life
10-28-2010, 03:11 PM
ITS GREAT!!! I SIGNED UP FOR FREE PREVIEW... I Think I will End up purchasing LEAGUE PASS AND Brondband when Free Preview ends!! I CAN'T MISS ANY KOBE'S GAME... HISTORY IN MAKING 3 PEAT AND 6th RING FOR KOBE!!! LOVE LEAGUE PASS!!!!!!!!

Double_R
10-28-2010, 03:14 PM
This has been going on for the since the beginning of League Pass... Not really sure how someone that that watches BBall didn't know about this.

Also you don't have to sign up for anything if you have cable that provides the league pass, because it's free for the 1st week

JordansBulls
10-28-2010, 04:15 PM
http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/index.html

The Free trial is good for about a week (through 11/2)

Just figured I would post it because its pretty neat :)

Yeah I was able to watch some of the Hornets vs Bucks game. Now I can watch Bulls vs Pistons on Saturday.

Niro
10-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, anything on national TV (in America) or in your local jurisdiction (doesn't apply to you being in Germany obviously) will be blacked out. Still, I bought this last year and will do so again this year. The site auto-DVR's all the games for you (if you get the broadband version - which is what I do) so you can go back and skip to any moment of any non blacked out game of the year (which is the vast majority). If you're a big NBA fan, that's a pretty awesome thing to have in your NBA addiction toolbox

If you do get the broadband-online version though, make sure to test out this free trial in order to see if your computer is powerful enough to play the live stream (or streams, as you can play multiple games at once if you want) smoothly. My older laptop couldn't, but my newer one works great (basically, you need a fairly quick processor and some free memory). It's high quality, so it does take some juice.

thanks for the information:cool:
yeah i was thinking about buying it this year but the only games i am really watching are the warriors and great match ups like lakers-heat, boston-orlando etc (who are usually on national tv :( ) since the game start from 1.30am-4.30 am in germany :mad:
i signed up for the trial and watched the warriors yesterday and it was great, i could connect my laptop to my tv and it looked just like hdtv:cool:
but if i cant watch games on national tv idk if i am gonna get it

edit: btw is there even any way to legally watch games on national tv in europe/rest of the world where you cant watch espn/tnt on tv??

Patman
10-28-2010, 04:50 PM
thanks for the information:cool:
yeah i was thinking about buying it this year but the only games i am really watching are the warriors and great match ups like lakers-heat, boston-orlando etc (who are usually on national tv :( ) since the game start from 1.30am-4.30 am in germany :mad:
i signed up for the trial and watched the warriors yesterday and it was great, i could connect my laptop to my tv and it looked just like hdtv:cool:
but if i cant watch games on national tv idk if i am gonna get it

edit: btw is there even any way to legally watch games on national tv in europe/rest of the world where you cant watch espn/tnt on tv??

All the TNT/ESPN Games are Broadcasted over International League Pass, at least Last year it was like that and all the TNT ESPN Games this week were visible. So yeah you should get all these games with League Pass.

Niro
10-28-2010, 05:26 PM
yeah i would get the ilp...thats good news!!
i guess the rest was talking about the american league pass then..would have been wierd because there wouldnt be a way to watch these games in europe.
thanks!!