Mplsman
10-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Thunder with Dwight

Ovratd1up
10-27-2010, 03:58 AM
I like Thunder.

GspLAL
10-27-2010, 06:41 AM
I'd take Thunder cuz Boozer doesn't do too well against taller PF's like Gasol for example, plus I don't think D Rose can play off the ball and be the scorer he is atm.

footballer2369
10-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Balance and defense is way better on the Thunder...

ShockerArt
10-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Thunder. The one thing they're missing is a big man.

Corey
10-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Thunder in a heartbeat. That team would be amazing.

lakers4sho
10-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Thunder.

Rose and Wade both need the ball to dominate.

On the other side you've got Durant, arguably the best offensive player, handling all the offensive load and Howard, indisputably the best defensive player in the league, being their defensive anchor. What more do you want?

Baller1
10-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Not really even close. Thunder by a significant margin.

bigsams50
10-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Thunder.

thescore53
10-28-2010, 12:13 PM
damn kd and dwight :drool:

rose is some sort of clone of wade

Cavs_Fan24
10-28-2010, 07:37 PM
OKC

No contest.

boomheadshot45
10-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Thunder easily.

TylerSL
10-30-2010, 02:09 PM
I know I will sound crazy because I am accually gonna say Bulls. Somebody said the Thunder are just 1 big away, well he is right, but the Bulls are also 1 superstar away. The reason I pick Chicago is because D Wade makes everybody else around alot better, he also gets to the FT Line alot, and IMO would get Howard in alot of foul trouble.

DODGERS&LAKERS
10-31-2010, 01:23 AM
I know I will sound crazy because I am accually gonna say Bulls. Somebody said the Thunder are just 1 big away, well he is right, but the Bulls are also 1 superstar away. The reason I pick Chicago is because D Wade makes everybody else around alot better, he also gets to the FT Line alot, and IMO would get Howard in alot of foul trouble.

I wouldn't go to far in saying Wade makes others a lot better. Shaq didnt, Bosh and Lebron have been playing horrible next to him. I cant think of one player that has flourished next to Wade

OKC by a landslide. Rose and Wade do exactly what Wade and Lebron do to eachother, cancel one another out

cambovenzi
10-31-2010, 02:56 AM
Thunder pretty easily in my opinion.
a dominant/defensive/mobile big like dwight is exactly what they need.

The bulls already have guards who can drive and score.

Also the thunder are already a very good team. almost knocking off the lakers last year.
I think they are better even without this move that would benefit them more.

Impulse
10-31-2010, 03:08 AM
Thunder.

I probably would have said Bulls prior to the start of the (pre-)season, but training with Hakeem seems to have paid dividends for Howard. It might be too early to say, but his offense seems to have improved ten-fold. He's got a little jumper now and his hook shots in general look a lot better to me.

Plus I don't think Rose and Wade would mesh well, as was mentioned earlier.

IrespectNumber3
10-31-2010, 03:09 AM
Thunder Selflosha is a stopper

The_Mac22
10-31-2010, 04:25 AM
Thunder.

Silent
10-31-2010, 06:09 AM
thunder that team would win 5 rings easily

Niro
10-31-2010, 08:51 AM
thunder by far

effen5
10-31-2010, 02:51 PM
Doesnt matter, that would be a ****in fun 7 game series to watch

footballer2369
10-31-2010, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't go to far in saying Wade makes others a lot better. Shaq didnt, Bosh and Lebron have been playing horrible next to him. I cant think of one player that has flourished next to Wade

Ok well let me think for you then...

Damon Jones
Jason Kapono
Udonis Haslem
Chris Quinn (who had 8-3-2 next to Wade and now can't last through the preseason)
James Posey
Eddie Jones had a nice comeback year playing off Wade

etc. etc.

Khalifa21
11-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Thunder.

The last thing the Thunder need to become a true contender is a big man and they get the best big in the league.

Westbrook/Durant/Howard all complement each other perfectly.

Rose/Wade/Boozer not so much.

Rose and Wade both need the ball in their hands to be effective and neither are great shooters from deep. Boozer wouldn't get many touches so he would be kinda irrelevant.

DODGERS&LAKERS
11-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Ok well let me think for you then...

Damon Jones
Jason Kapono
Udonis Haslem
Chris Quinn (who had 8-3-2 next to Wade and now can't last through the preseason)
James Posey
Eddie Jones had a nice comeback year playing off Wade

etc. etc.

Were you being serious when you listed these guys?

Damon Jones, only year with Miami was the 04/05 season, he did have his best year that season but having Shaq (who was better than Wade that season) down low was the reason for his ts% and efg% to rise.

Kapono, I will give you. His best season was with Miami. He flourished all the way to a PER of 13.8. Which is not my idea of success but it was his best year ever, and Wade had a lot to do with that.

Chris Quinn, has a career PER of 13, and has played with Wade his whole career except one season with Wade, how do you know that he was made better because of Wade?

James Posey, you would have been better leaving him off the list. The full season he had before going to Miami, he had a PER of 18.8. Then he goes to Miami for two years and has PER's of 9.8 and 12.7. Awful

Eddie Jones, never had a PER under 17 until Wade joined his team and his PER went down to 16.7 and 13.6.

Not the most compelling argument. Not to mention, listing guys with below the league average of PER's while playing with Wade is helping make my argument.

footballer2369
11-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Were you being serious when you listed these guys?

Damon Jones, only year with Miami was the 04/05 season, he did have his best year that season but having Shaq (who was better than Wade that season) down low was the reason for his ts% and efg% to rise.

Kapono, I will give you. His best season was with Miami. He flourished all the way to a PER of 13.8. Which is not my idea of success but it was his best year ever, and Wade had a lot to do with that.

Chris Quinn, has a career PER of 13, and has played with Wade his whole career except one season with Wade, how do you know that he was made better because of Wade?

To answer your question, it's because he hasn't been able to play in this league without Wade and playing with Wade made him an average player.

As for Kapono, he shot over 50% off of Wade and Wade got him paid.

Oh, since you say Shaq was what made Damon Jones successful, it must be true...

Cool007
11-04-2010, 03:06 PM
THis is not a fair question IMO.

This is Thunder easily.

What if Bulls with Dwight and Thunder with D-Wade??? If then, give me Bulls pretty easily.

DODGERS&LAKERS
11-04-2010, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE]To answer your question, it's because he hasn't been able to play in this league without Wade and playing with Wade made him an average player.

Below average. I doubt Wade wants to take credit for Chris Quinns career.

As for Kapono, he shot over 50% off of Wade and Wade got him paid.

As I said, yes, Wade kicked out to Kapono for wide open shots and he shot the ball very well that year.

Oh, since you say Shaq was what made Damon Jones successful, it must be true...

Pretty much yeah. Shaq drew the double teams and kicked out to the shooters.

But I could care less about these below average players. Their PER'S could go from 11.4 to 13.2 and I could care less. Im reffering to the guys who actually have talent and have succeeded in their careers, but had major drop offs when they play with Wade. I thought Lebrons PER would drop playing with Wade to about 28, but not what he is playing at now. Not to mention Bosh, who now looks like a back up power forward. I know its early in the season, but the trends coincide to what my thinking was this summer, so until proven otherwise, Im going to run with it. :D

Raph12
11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
The Thunder would eat that team for dinner, especially with Dwight's offensive improvements. Dwight would tear through Noah, lock down Boozer and Durant would drop 40 on Deng. Westbrook would keep Rose busy while Sefalosha makes Wade work for anything he can muster.

Thunder in 4, 5 max.

Raph12
11-04-2010, 07:59 PM
To make this an easier question to answer:

Any team with Dwight vs the same team with Wade?... The answer is clear, Dwight has a larger impact on the game and would make any team much better than Wade could.

Since I'm bored, I'll go through each team and say which player would make them better: D=Dwight W=Wade
Atlanta - D
Boston - D
Miami - D
Chicago - D
Orlando - D
Indiana - W
NJ - D
NY - D
Washington - D
Toronto - D
Cleveland - D
Charlotte - W
Milwaukee - D
Philadelphia - D
Detroit - D
Lakers - D
New Orleans - D
Portland - W
GS - D
Dallas - D
San Antonio - D
Sacramento - W
Denver - D
Utah - W
OKC - D
Memphis - W
Phoenix - D
Clippers - D
Minnesota - W
Rockets - W

Rarely would a team be better off with Wade over Dwight, he just holds more value then Wade does. Right now if you traded Wade-Anthony for Dwight-Pietrus, Miami would get WAY better and Orlando worse.

TylerSL
11-07-2010, 01:43 AM

Any team with Dwight vs the same team with Wade?... The answer is clear, Dwight has a larger impact on the game and would make any team much better than Wade could.

Since I'm bored, I'll go through each team and say which player would make them better: D=Dwight W=Wade
Atlanta - D
Boston - D
Miami - D
Chicago - D
Orlando - D
Indiana - W
NJ - D
NY - D
Washington - D
Toronto - D
Cleveland - D
Charlotte - W
Milwaukee - D
Philadelphia - D
Detroit - D
Lakers - D
New Orleans - D
Portland - W
GS - D
Dallas - D
San Antonio - D
Sacramento - W
Denver - D
Utah - W
OKC - D
Memphis - W
Phoenix - D
Clippers - D
Minnesota - W
Rockets - W

Rarely would a team be better off with Wade over Dwight, he just holds more value then Wade does. Right now if you traded Wade-Anthony for Dwight-Pietrus, Miami would get WAY better and Orlando worse.

:facepalm:

stawka
11-07-2010, 01:52 AM
The Thunder would be the best team on paper IMO. A gun PG, top 2 SF, number 1 C in the league -- perfect balance. 1,3,5 would be better set than a 2,3,4 like Miami has (all-star positionwise)

footballer2369
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM

Atlanta - D
Boston - Darguable...with wade they still sweep the lakers in the finals... dont really need another center... wade's the better choice
Miami - D hell no man... maybe for bosh... not for wade
Chicago - D
Orlando - D completely disagree... with wade orlando is slightly better... especially if they can package vince and bass for something nice up front....
Indiana - W
NJ - D
NY - D
Washington - Dvery arguable, because of wall... but i don't think dwight makes this team special either
Toronto - D again dude, come on now... dwight would be nice but wade would make them a contender.
Cleveland - D lol, dude.... come on now
Charlotte - W
Milwaukee - Dheard of bogut? hilarious...with wade thats the best team in the league... top 3 at least
Philadelphia - D
Detroit - D
Lakers - Dwade at pg makes the lakers the best team ever assembled
New Orleans - Ddefinitely debatable... okafor or belineli
Portland - W
GS - D
Dallas - Dlol
San Antonio - Dlol
Sacramento - W
Denver - D
Utah - W
OKC - D
Memphis - W
Phoenix - D
Clippers - D Dude come on... Wade makes them a 2nd round team this year at the very least... Dwight just puts their 2nd (3rd w Dwight) best player on the bench in Kaman)
Minnesota - W
Rockets - W

Could be the worst post I have ever seen, but I'm not 100% sure...

Only teams that would be better with Dwight would be teams that need a big man... this goes without saying... Wade is the much better player overall...

red for your more obvious lolables...

Swashcuff
11-07-2010, 09:44 PM
This is soooo freaking tough..... I am going to give the slight edge to the Thunder but it's really really tough. The more I think of it the more I wanna sway towards Chicago.

Ovratd1up
11-07-2010, 10:09 PM

Only teams that would be better with Dwight would be teams that need a big man... this goes without saying... Wade is the much better player overall...

You underestimate the impact of a dominant interior defender like a mother ****er.

And to Raph, Wade was better for last year's Heat than Dwight would've been.

Swashcuff
11-07-2010, 10:31 PM

we need to get a headscratching smiley for this...... :confused:

Raph12
11-08-2010, 02:46 AM

Boston is a bit arguable

Miami is definitely better if you trade Dwight for Wade; LBJ-Dwight-Bosh = Auto-Ring

Orlando is a laugher without Dwight, not one good defender on the team besides Pietrus, Dwight mans that team up, trade him for Wade and you got the 2009-10 Miami 2.0

Washington has a ballhandler/playmaker in Wall, they don't need Wade, Dwight would give them the low post presence they need

Toronto would definitely be a contender with Dwight, you got Bargnani stretching the floor and shooters surrounding Dwight in the middle, Orlando 2.0

Cleveland desperately needs a big, Dwight would solidify the middle

Milwaukee could play Bogut at the 4, he has the footspeed to play PF, they'd be like 1999 San Antonio 2.0

Lakers with Dwight instead of Bynum would be the greatest team of all time, a Dwight-Pau-Kobe lineup would rape anything the league could stack against them

New Orleans has CP3, they don't need Wade taking touches from him, they need an athletic super-center who could go up and grab anything CP3 throws up into the air

Clipps could trade Kaman for a solid SF like Iggy or Granger, a Davis-Gordon-Iggy-Griffin-Dwight lineup would be contenders in the West

Dwight's impact on the game is much greater than Wade's, that's evident by how much he affects opposing teams' offensive sets, hell despite the Heat blowing the Magic out, they only scored 20 points in the paint for a team that lives in the paint with Wade, Lebron and Bosh. He scares people out of the paint and draws double teams on the offensive end, he's easily more valuable than Wade is.

Wilson
11-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Thunder by 10+ in my opinion. I think these teams are evenly matched in real life (when healthy), but in this scenario the Thunder get much better in their weakest spot whereas the Bulls improve their strength without addressing other weaknesses.

By the way, Serge Ibaka should be on Oklahoma's bench.

ShockerArt
11-08-2010, 12:53 PM

You should probably read your post.

You are way off on Miami, Boston, Orlando, Lakers to name a few.