PDA

View Full Version : Travis Snider on fan590

nstojic
10-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Wilner had him on last night as part of the jay-a-day pre-game show prior to NYY/TEX game 6......

reason for the thread? Snider was just so damn articulate and refreshingly engaging... for being a pro athlete and at his age, i find it pretty impressive... some of his answers regarding the inner workings of the team, really come across as a guy who is very 'plugged in' to what his organization is doing, where they're going, etc...

this further reinforces that this guy could be the complete package of player and personality... it reminded me of delgado and hopefully, this upcoming season is the unofficial 'kick off' to Snider realizing some of that vast potential, at the MLB level... :pray:

anyone else catch him on the radio, last night? thoughts...

PS i'll try and hunt down the audio...

town123
10-23-2010, 10:38 AM
That's the one thing I hate about going from T.O to Detroit..... no primetime....arg

town123
10-23-2010, 10:38 AM
no roundtable..... wah

GNick
10-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Like to listen to interview...do you have a link?

Snider seemed to turn it up a notch once he became leadoff hitter. I agree expect 2011 break out year for him

town123
10-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Like to listen to interview...do you have a link?

Snider seemed to turn it up a notch once he became leadoff hitter. I agree expect 2011 break out year for him

Once Cito played him everyday.

town123
10-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Found the audio..... just scroll down a bit

http://blog.rogersbroadcasting.com/mikewilner/2010/10/22/the-yankees-the/

town123
10-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Wilner had him on last night as part of the jay-a-day pre-game show prior to NYY/TEX game 6......

reason for the thread? Snider was just so damn articulate and refreshingly engaging... for being a pro athlete and at his age, i find it pretty impressive... some of his answers regarding the inner workings of the team, really come across as a guy who is very 'plugged in' to what his organization is doing, where they're going, etc...

this further reinforces that this guy could be the complete package of player and personality... it reminded me of delgado and hopefully, this upcoming season is the unofficial 'kick off' to Snider realizing some of that vast potential, at the MLB level... :pray:

anyone else catch him on the radio, last night? thoughts...

PS i'll try and hunt down the audio...

Your right. This kid is so well spoken and grounded.

Gibby
10-23-2010, 03:16 PM
he was great to listen to. he didnt start just using cliches but went into detail about some of these questions.

nstojic
10-23-2010, 03:39 PM
he was great to listen to. he didnt start just using cliches but went into detail about some of these questions.

bingo! A nice change from the 'and like..' 'you know what i'm sayin'... what's neat about it is that you wouldn't expect it from a guy, his age, who's focused on sports so heavily all throughout his levels of education..

nstojic
10-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Found the audio..... just scroll down a bit

http://blog.rogersbroadcasting.com/mikewilner/2010/10/22/the-yankees-the/

:cheers: on the audio..