PDA

View Full Version : Rangers are going to the show!!!

spurs4#5
10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
This is just crazy...good for the rangers!!!!!

DodgerBlue8188
10-22-2010, 11:32 PM
They def played great and deserve this. You can't say that they got lucky because they plain out beat the Yankees. If anybody got lucky it was the yankees who got lucky they didn't get swept.

Ty Fast
10-22-2010, 11:34 PM
i hope they win it all

NYY NYJ NYK
10-22-2010, 11:36 PM
congrats to them :clap:

spurs4#5
10-22-2010, 11:37 PM
They def played great and deserve this. You can't say that they got lucky because they plain out beat the Yankees. If anybody got lucky it was the yankees who got lucky they didn't get swept.

^ this for sure...they played lights out! i dont see anyone being able to take them down in a 7 game series

Hockeyras
10-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Good...I'm sick of the Yankees always going to the WS

One Nut Kruk
10-22-2010, 11:49 PM
They frickin dummied the Yanks.

shipshape
10-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Congrats to the Texas Rangers for winning the ALCS.

Driven
10-22-2010, 11:53 PM
Good...I'm sick of the Yankees always going to the WS
Yeah. Once in the last 7 years is just way too much.

Mochalman
10-22-2010, 11:55 PM
better yet they only had to use cliff lee for one game. come on holliday/lee first game of ws!

BaustinSali08
10-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Yeah. Once in the last 7 years is just way too much.

Yep, it still is too much :D

CB29
10-23-2010, 12:03 AM
congrats to the rangers... definitely well earned for them

Gary Reasons
10-23-2010, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXOrKT7SUoY

Gary Reasons
10-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Ron Washington better not overuse Cliff Lee i need him well rested for Spring Training in Port St. Lucie.

The Final Boss
10-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Dodgers.

Gary Reasons
10-23-2010, 12:14 AM
^ Ted Lily.

jmoney85
10-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Ron Washington better not overuse Cliff Lee i need him well rested for Spring Training in Port St. Lucie.

rofl yea right thats gonna happen

p_phelps
10-23-2010, 12:27 AM
as a life long ranger fan i am still in shock we really did it after all the hard things ..just this yr has had huge ups and downs..starts out as with hamilton coming in with a down yr could he bounce back to his 08 form (he not only did but surpassed it) to ron wash have confess to doing coke to being bankrupt to the court cases for the sale..this team has had so much adversity its amazing!! this is the 1st time we win a playoff seris not only that we are going to the big one for all the marbles!!! i love my rangers they deserve everything happening right now...GO RANGERS..CLAW AND ANTLERS baby!!!!!!!!!!

Matchstckman
10-23-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't think you are familiar with what "The Show" means in regards to baseball.

misterd
10-23-2010, 12:28 AM
Congratulations!

I can say I'm happy with the way the series turned out, but there's no question your boys outplayed mine, and by a wide margin. This is a victory well earned.

Now go kick some NL ***!

SDyankeefan
10-23-2010, 12:29 AM
I don't think the Yankees deserved to play in the WS. I gotta be honest and say that if we got there, we were gonna be beaten badly. Why? because either team in the NLCS has superior pitching than the Yanks. We lost to the best team in baseball, the Rangers. We were overmatched in offense and defense, and pitching. there is no shame in losing to the best, so congratulations Rangers, I will root for you in the WS.:):clap:

SouljahPhil...
10-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Congratulations Rangers..

we got pawned by them....now make the AL proud...

metsfaninSTL
10-23-2010, 01:10 AM
congrats to them. its nice to see a new team there. im pulling for the giants as well

OptimisticNot
10-23-2010, 01:33 AM
Congrats Rangers! Nice to piss on the Yanks parade!

Captain Planet
10-23-2010, 02:17 AM
Josh Hamilton is amazing! His story is so inspiring!

Rdy2PlayBall
10-23-2010, 02:21 AM
I wanted it to be the Rays, but there is no team I'd rather have that was currently in the playoffs win it all. It'd be nice to see Juan Uribe get another ring, but I'd rather see Vlad, Hamilton, and all those guys get rings. I'm glad for them, and I'm glad they kicked the Yankees ***** besides that one game and half an inning.

CBCable
10-23-2010, 03:14 AM
I wanted it to be the Rays, but there is no team I'd rather have that was currently in the playoffs win it all. It'd be nice to see Juan Uribe get another ring, but I'd rather see Vlad, Hamilton, and all those guys get rings. I'm glad for them, and I'm glad they kicked the Yankees ***** besides that one game and half an inning.

man, no one deserves a ring more. go get 'em hambone.

Rdy2PlayBall
10-23-2010, 03:17 AM
man, no one deserves a ring more. go get 'em hambone.That ginger ale stuff is priceless. That's ficken awesome IMO. That team really is a TEAM, great group of guys.

Hamilton should write a book about his life, especially if they win... Does he already have one?

CBCable
10-23-2010, 03:33 AM
That ginger ale stuff is priceless. That's ficken awesome IMO. That team really is a TEAM, great group of guys.

Hamilton should write a book about his life, especially if they win... Does he already have one?

i don't think so, but i agree it would make a great read.

and i agree about the rangers. NBA is my game, my league, my sport. never had much of an investment emotionally in baseball or the MLB. but watching this group of guys.. it's just incredible. and i know how devoted and tortured the rangers fanbase is, so i appreciate the accomplishment.

so nice to see fans of other teams, especially the yanks who gave such a great series, throw their support behind the little rangers. cheers!

Swishalicious
10-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Congrats, Im glad Rangers fans can get a taste of the World Series. It's been awhile since the Yankees got owned by a team that I don't hate. The only thing I can't stand on the rangers team is the claw and antlers...and Ian Kinsler's face. Other than that, I think they have a great team that gels.... not to mention that they have the sickest lineup by far, everyone is a threat when Molina and Murphy are playing.

But yeah, best of luck, they won it fair and square and now have a great chance to win it all.

bullocks
10-23-2010, 03:51 AM
man, no one deserves a ring more. go get 'em hambone.

how does no one deserve a ring more? lol im sorry but just because he use to be a heroin addict and all that doesnt make him more worthy then anyone else.

MelanconMadness
10-23-2010, 04:30 AM
congrats boys, obviously the best in the AL. Good luck the rest of the way

Zaunnie
10-23-2010, 10:11 AM
i don't think so, but i agree it would make a great read.

and i agree about the rangers. NBA is my game, my league, my sport. never had much of an investment emotionally in baseball or the MLB. but watching this group of guys.. it's just incredible. and i know how devoted and tortured the rangers fanbase is, so i appreciate the accomplishment.

so nice to see fans of other teams, especially the yanks who gave such a great series, throw their support behind the little rangers. cheers!

http://www.amazon.ca/Beyond-Belief-Finding-Strength-Come/dp/1599951614

Matchstckman
10-23-2010, 10:40 AM
how does no one deserve a ring more? lol im sorry but just because he use to be a heroin addict and all that doesnt make him more worthy then anyone else.

Agreed. Great story and all. The whole Ginger Ale thing is nice. But, Jesus, don't give him more credit than Michael Young or Vlad or Colby Lewis because he was an idiot for 5 years. Remember, they're the ones that DIDN'T do crack in the first place.

ATL#22
10-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Awww. Jeff Franceour is going to the WS. Guess he was right about his approach at the plate....... :puke: .. Congrats Rangers

Zaunnie
10-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Awww. Jeff Franceour is going to the WS. Guess he was right about his approach at the plate....... :puke: .. Congrats Rangers

It's the curse of Francoeur.

MooseWithFleas
10-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Congrats Rangers!!!

Thought they were the 2nd best team coming into the playoffs. Just hope they get a chance to face the best :pray:

Pedroia
10-23-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't think you are familiar with what "The Show" means in regards to baseball.

lol, right. I have to assume all the players have already made it to the show, since you know, making it to the show means going to the big league club.

A big congratulations to the Texas Rangers!

AsfanSince99
10-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Agreed. Great story and all. The whole Ginger Ale thing is nice. But, Jesus, don't give him more credit than Michael Young or Vlad or Colby Lewis because he was an idiot for 5 years. Remember, they're the ones that DIDN'T do crack in the first place.
This!

awesomeovie8
10-23-2010, 06:23 PM
wow texas made the show? glad they made it out of AAA

t327
10-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Congrats, Im glad Rangers fans can get a taste of the World Series. It's been awhile since the Yankees got owned by a team that I don't hate. The only thing I can't stand on the rangers team is the claw and antlers...and Ian Kinsler's face. Other than that, I think they have a great team that gels.... not to mention that they have the sickest lineup by far, everyone is a threat when Molina and Murphy are playing.

But yeah, best of luck, they won it fair and square and now have a great chance to win it all.

It's like the rally monkey all over again...the manny wigs, the kung fu panda hats, COWBOY UP!!! It's all just a marketing ploy, albeit a great one. Everyone in the stands has those shirts. I was over it after the first day.

Haha, what's up with Kinsler's face? Boy bandish?

t327
10-23-2010, 06:32 PM

You speak some truff my friend.

Jack of Blades
10-23-2010, 08:04 PM

Because of the huge comeback he's made. Just a few years ago he was practically a homeless drug addict and now he's the ALCS MVP and he's gonna be the AL MVP. Add a World Series ring to that and I really can't think of a bigger and better comeback then that in any situation, not just sports. Stories like his only happen in the movies.

el_primo_nano
10-23-2010, 08:23 PM
I hope they take out the Phils if they play them